Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt an oncoming climax. I wrapped my legs around him, grabbed the cheeks of his ass and pulled him in tight as I exploded in a toe curling, body quivering orgasm. I was so excited that I squirted. My juices gushed between our bodies and ran down the crack of my ass. I then fell back on the couch, panting and moaning.

Dwayne pushed himself up and slowly pulled his dick from my pussy. He still hadn't cum, he was hard as a rock. He slid me off the couch onto the floor and rolled me over on my knees. He took one of the throw pillows and put it on the floor under my head. Naturally my butt was raised in the air. Dwayne rubbed the head of his dick up and down the opening of my soaking wet, pussy and entered me again. Starting slowly he worked up to comfortable pace, waiting for me to respond. Once I did, once I regained my breath; I began shoving my hips back at him. The two of us moaned and groaned as we attempted to extract the ultimate pleasure from each other's sexually experienced bodies.

Dwayne reached around my body and rubbed his fingers in the juices leaking from my pussy, coating his digits in the slippery liquids. He placed a finger on my anus and slowly worked it inside. I groaned in delight. While I loved the double penetration of his finger and his big dick I knew what was coming next. I knew he wanted to fuck my ass. I had taken cocks as big as Dwayne's in my ass before but I had always been well lubed.

"Please Dwayne, do you have some lotion? You're so big, I don't know if I can take you back there," I moaned.

"Don't worry baby, Big D is an expert at fucking white women's asses," Dwayne replied with a laugh before adding. "Grab the cheeks of your ass and spread them apart and don't move, stay exactly like you are. I'll find something and lube you up real nice."

Dwayne pulled his finger from my ass and his dick from pussy. I heard him stand up and move around the room for a couple of minutes. I turned my head and saw he was looking around on Ray's desk. He laughingly cursed before I saw his legs head over to the door.

"I'll be right back. Now don't you move, stay exactly like that," Dwayne commanded as he stepped out of the room.

I felt totally humiliated, kneeling on the floor, my head down on a cushion , my hands holding my buttocks open exposing my asshole like, what if some else came in the room, but what choice did I have, I had agreed to do whatever any of Ray's guests wanted. Beside I really wanted Dwayne to fuck my ass.

I looked back up from the floor when the door to Ray's office opened up. Thank god it was Dwayne. He came in holding a bottle of olive oil and a couple of towels.

"Fuck, I had to go to the fuckin kitchen. Ah, good girl Peggy you haven't moved. Yeah, keep those lovely butt cheeks spread baby while Big D gets you ready for the ass fuckin of your life," He laughed.

He knelt back down behind me and poured some of the oil on my ass. He rubbed it around slipping the tips of his fingers into the opening a couple of time. He worked a second finger in and stretched and greased the walls of my anal canal. He surprised me by pulling his fingers out of my ass and kissing of one of my cheeks. He shocked me when he stuck his tongue between my buttocks and licked my asshole. Dwayne flicked his tongue around the opening before sliding it deep inside. His big fat tongue felt bigger than some of the cocks that had been in my butt and he used it just like a cock, thrusting it in and out. Oh my god I was in heaven, I just love getting my asshole rimmed.

Dwayne pulled his tongue out of my butt and pushed the head of his dick against my asshole. He drizzled some of the oil on the head, the liquid felt cooling as it leaked into my anus. He tried to force it in but the head of his dick was a lot fatter than his tongue. He pushed harder and the head popped into my asshole, past the first ring of muscles. I gasped as I felt a sharp pain. Dwayne stopped and allowed me to get used to his size. He slowly pushed forward and a couple of inches of his dick slid into my asshole. I gasped again and he stopped again, waiting as my asshole slowly stretched to accommodate his big dick. The sharp pain subsided and was replaced with a dull throbbing ache. Slowly Dwayne pulled back and then pushed his hips forward. More of his dick filled my ass. I struggled to relax my ass muscles as much as I could. Working slowly Dwayne was able to slid more and more of his cock into my ass, until he felt his pubic bone touch my buttocks. He held me tight against his groin, all 12 inches of his big black dick buried deep in my asshole. The throbbing ache in my ass was replaced with a feeling of absolute complete fullness.

"My dick's all the way in your ass, Peggy, all the fuckin way. Can you feel it?" Dwayne growled.

"Yes, oh god yes," I moaned.

"And you want me to fuck it, baby, don't you, you'd love that, wouldn't you. Come on tell me you want Big D to fuck you in the ass," Dwayne growled again.

"Yes, oh my god yes, I want it. Please Big D, fuck me, come on, fuck my ass," I moaned.

"I knew you wanted it, all the white women love getting fucked in the ass," Dwayne growled laughingly.

Dwayne adjusted himself behind me. He grabbed onto my hips he slid about half of his dick from my ass. As he slowly pressed back in, I gasped. My ass was still tight. I knew I had to force myself to relax every muscle in my butt. Dwayne really was an expert at fucking white women's assholes. He seemed attuned to my every need, applying just the right amount of force on every thrust. His hands moved everywhere, caressing and stroking all over my body, my legs, hips, back, shoulders, neck, tits, nipples and clit,. Slowly the grip of my asshole loosened up. Dwayne was able to stroke his dick in and out of my butt faster and faster. I pushed myself up on all fours and began pushing my ass back at him, harder and harder. I moaned and groaned and cried out for Dwayne to fuck me harder and faster.

I could feel the approach of an intense orgasm. I'm one of those rare women who could cum from an ass fucking alone. My anal orgasms tended to be more intense, last longer and produce greater feelings of ecstasy. Maybe it was because my G-spot was very close to thin layer of skin between my pussy and her anal cavity. It started with a tingling in my ass and soon spread to my entire pelvic region. I could feel the pressure building and began thrusting back against Dwayne at a frantic pace. As the wave of pleasure crested over my body, my asshole gripped Dwayne's dick and held him buried deep in my butt. My entire body shook and trembled as wave after wave of ecstasy coursed through my body. The tight grip of my asshole around his dick and the convulsions of my body must have been too much for Dwayne. He cried out that he was cumming as I felt spurts of hot cum splash off the side of my rectal walls. I dropped my head back on the cushion, turned to the side, my ass up in the air panting and moaning.

Dwayne held himself still, draped over my body for a couple of minutes. His dick slowly started to softened and he pulled it from my butt. A stream of cum ran out and down my thighs. Dwayne moved over and rolled onto his back, breathing heavily.

"Oh fuck, that was fuckin amazing Big D. The best ass fuckin I ever got. You earned that nickname," I moaned.

"What'd I tell you baby. Big D is an expert at fucking white women's asses and you know what, this is the best ass I ever fucked. I'm gonna love fuckin it again," Dwayne replied as he grabbed one of my cheeks and squeezed the buttock.

We lay there in silence for another few minutes. Dwayne caressing my butt and me moaning in delight until the soft buzz of a cell phone text message disturbed us. Dwayne cursed under his breath as he rooted around on the floor looking for the offending device. He made a call. I heard him identify himself and answer a few yes's and no's before he dropped the phone and cursed.

"Oh shit," Dwayne cursed before adding. "I'm sorry baby, but duty calls. I'd love nothing better than to stay here and fuck your brains out but there's an emergency at work."

I stretched my legs out so I could laid flay, rolled over onto my side and looked up at Dwayne. He was already gathering his clothes.

"Ah, are you sure Big D. You can't stay, just a little while longer," I pleaded.

He must've noticed notice the disappointment in my voice that he was leaving. While I do love a good gangbanging with a group of young black men, it would have been nice to spend some time alone with an experienced and skilled lover like Dwayne.

"Sorry baby, but I really do have to run. I'm gonna leave my card with my numbers, next time you're in town, call me" He replied as he dropped a business card on the coffee table.

"I don't know when I'll be back in town. I may never get back" I said as I rolled back over onto my stomach.

"Oh don't worry Mrs. Sanford, you will be back. You wouldn't like your company or family to know about you extra curricula activities now would you?" Dwayne said a little harsher than necessary. I felt my blood chill at the thought of him exposing my secret sex life. I rolled back over and glared up at him.

"Peggy, do you think a guy like me would ever forget a beautiful woman like you. When I saw you at the flood site, you became etched in my brain and I knew I had to have you. I found out where you were staying. I went by your hotel planning to accidently run into you. When I found out you weren't there I was disappointed. Imagine my surprise when I came to see Ray about business and you walked in here, into Ray's office, I couldn't believe it. What were the odds, the beautiful sexy white woman I was planning to seduce and she's one of the white sluts that Ray uses to reward his friends and business associates at his legendary parties. Now I don't even have to work at seducing you. You're a black cock loving slut, Mrs. Sanford. If I call for you, you'll be back. I know all about white sluts like you. You willing come to parties like this just to fuck and suck black cocks. Admit it you love big black cocks. Yeah you'll be back," Dwayne said before he stepped out of the office.

I rolled back over onto my stomach and thought about what he said. His words stung...but they were true. While I was concerned about my family or my employers finding out, I knew if he called I would find a way to be there. I wouldn't miss the chance to suck and fuck his beautiful cock for the world. He was right, I was addicted. I loved the intense, passionate fuck we had just shared and the wanton, wild fucks with numerous black men to come. Even when I was humiliated or degraded by them, I loved it. I knew I'd let it happen again and again.

To be continued...