Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 03

Story Info
The orgy continues into the night.
15.7k words
4.41
29.8k
21

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 12/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: In her bibliography Literotica member/author Peggy46 wrote that she is very turned-on when people write stories about her. She extended an invitation to anyone to continue or add to the stories that she has written. One of her stories, Peggy Sanford & the Secret Society is a two part story about Peggy's initiation into the Secret Society of Black Men. It ended with Peggy being warned that she would soon be summoned to the Bahamas in service of the Secret Society.

Literotica member/author Walterio wrote the third part of that story in response to a request from Peggy46. She had requested that he continue the story, picking up with Peggy's trip to the Bahamas and recounting her extreme sexual subjugation to the members of the Secret Society. He ended his story with Peggy Sanford wondering when and where she might be summoned by the Secret Society again. I wrote these stories proposing Peggy Sanford's next encounter with the Secret Society.

Peggy46 also wrote that she especially enjoys stories with a first person point of view, where the writer becomes her. I wrote this story, in a first person point of view with that in mind. I tried to fill in enough background information, characters and past incidents to make each chapter readable on its own but I recommend that you read Peggy46 and Walterio's stories before reading my story.

I hope you all enjoy it and welcome any comments and suggestions.

*****

I was lying on the floor of a lavish home office in a palatial estate in a posh suburb of Atlanta, completely naked with splotches of semen drying on my face and body while a stream of fresh cum leaked from my poor, over stretched and abused anal orifice. I was pondering my latest dilemma, an explicit threat to expose to my family and employers my willing participation in the intense interracial sex orgy currently taking place at the estate. It was not the first time that someone had threatened to expose my crazy sex life, and it probably won't be the last. Oh, I could change my life; become a proper stay at home wife and soccer mom, living off my husband's substantial wealth, spending my time at our pretentious country club, but that's not me. My name is Peggy Sanford. I am the wife of a wealthy elderly man and mother of two college aged kids who works as a traveling insurance claims adjustor for the freedom it provides me to indulge in my secret passion, numerous anonymous one night stands, illicit affairs and wild sex parties with men, women or groups. I can't help it, I'm an insatiable slut.

I had traveled to Atlanta on business and had run into an old coworker at the Atlanta airport. She and I had shared a few wild times and more than a few men in the past. We made plans to meet at a night club owned by a friend of hers. His name was Ray. At the last minute she called to say she couldn't make it but insisted I go on my own. Due to work and events at home, my husband is ill and is no longer interested in sex, I had been an unwilling celibate for two weeks. I know for a lot of women that's not an unusually long time but for me it was an eternity. I was desperate for a real cock. Ray was charming, confident, handsome and black... four things I love in a man. I quickly decided to allow him to seduce me. He steered me into his private office on the second floor of his club. After he filled my mouth with a load his delicious cum, Ray revealed himself as Master Ray, Master of the Secret Society of Black Men in Atlanta.

The Secret Society of Black Men was created to facilitate relations between black men and white women... lust filled, purely sexual relations. Over the years the Society has involved into a vehicle to promote black men and their interests. The white female members of the Society are expected to offer up their bodies for the complete sexual satisfaction of any male member of the Society. We, the white females do derive something for efforts, we get big black dicks fulfilling our wildest sexual needs and giving us the best sex we ever had. I had been initiated in the Society by Master G., the Grand Master himself a couple of months ago. I carry the mark of the Society, small black ace of spade tattoos on my inner right thigh and outer right ankle. Soon after my initiation, I was called to serve the Society at one of their meetings in the Bahamas. It was a long weekend filled with plenty of sun, good food and drink and continual sexual encounters involving myself and multiple black male sexual partners. Ray informed me that he had several events planned for this weekend where I was expected to serve the Society again.

My service began immediately. Ray added loads of cum to my pussy and my ass and then he turned me over to five visiting Masters from various East coast cities. The visiting Masters wasted no time fucking all three of my orifices, singly, doubly and all three at once. That last one seems to be a favorite activity of the members of the Society. After the Masters were through with me they summoned two young associate members, Marcus and Justin. The young studs drove me out to Ray's estate in the suburbs where I was to stay for the weekend. Enroute they each took a turn having me suck them off while the other drove. At the estate I continued my service, being double teamed by the young studs numerous times, having my pussy, ass and mouth filled with even more sperm.

The next morning's routine was similar to my time in the Bahamas, relaxing in the sun, good food and drink except here I was joined by five other white females, Janet, Amber, Katrina, Veronica and Amy. Later that day the six of us served as the female entertainment at a party for forty to fifty of Ray's closest friends and business associates. While all of Ray's guests were black they were not members of the Secret Society but we were expected to treat them as if they were, in other words we participated in an intense interracial orgy.

My participation entailed being part of an extremely erotic threesome with two of the hottest rising stars of Hollywood. They came to discuss a new project with Ray, but stayed to double penetrate me. I also had an intense encounter with the members of a family run construction firm. Six handsome brothers and I mean not just black but real brothers who ran a train on me, each one fucking one of my holes one after the other. Then there was Dwayne, a local politician whom Ray was trying to influence. Dwayne was a well-known ladies man and excellent lover. Ray hoped Dwayne would be enticed by my considerable sexual charms. It worked better than he expected.

Dwayne was the gentleman who had deposited the loads of cum in my ass and on my body. He was also the person who threatened me. Before he left the office he make it clear that he expected me to return to Atlanta whenever he wanted, even going so far as to threaten to expose my participation in Ray's wild sex parties to force my cooperation. I was desperate to avoid having that happen. Luckily my work involved plenty of travel and it would be easy to arrange side trips to Atlanta. Since my husband was always away golfing and my kids were away at school it would be easy to make excuses for my absences at home. I resigned myself to having to meet Dwayne on his terms. I had done similar things in the past just to keep my crazy sex life private. Like the time I was caught initiating a handsome Italian businessman into the "Mile High Club" back when I was a flight attendant. The Captain of the flight crew gave me a choice. Party with him and the rest of the flight crew or they would turn me into management. I fucked three cocks at the same time, one in my pussy, ass and mouth, for the first time that night. I figured if I was forced to return to Atlanta, at least Dwayne had a big black cock and he certainly knew how to use it.

The door to the office opened and Ray stepped inside. He looked down at me and smiled. I groaned but quickly stood up. I assumed position number one, standing, legs apart, and hands at my side, head tilted down and waited for Ray to speak.

"Very good Peggy, Dwayne was very pleased with you. He wants to have you again. We'll have to plan something in the near future, maybe a long weekend where he can fuck you often...of course after I fuck you a few times. You'd like that wouldn't you," Ray said with laugh.

"Yes Master Ray," I answered.

"Good, go and clean up. Take some time, but not too much. I have more friends who want to sample your ample charms," Ray replied.

Ray left the room first. I waited a minute before grabbing my shoes and heading up the room I was using. It had been cleaned while I was gone. I took a long shower, making sure to douche my asshole of all of Dwayne's cum. I fixed my hair and makeup and dressed in the white woman's uniform of the day, a leather collar, a pair of 5 inch high heeled sandals and nothing else. I headed back out to the pool area where "the party" was in full swing. I got as far as the first sitting area. It was a smaller area with just two wicker chairs and a two person wicker bench set up facing each other. Two handsome, fully clothed young black men were sitting there, each having a drink and watching the action near the pool.

"Hey pretty lady where you rushing off to, stop and have drink with us," One of them called out.

I stopped and walked over to them. They introduced themselves as James and Bobby. They said they had just arrived at the party with another friend named Rubin. They explained that Rubin was one of the DJs at Ray's club. He was off somewhere talking to Ray. James and Bobby were sitting in the chairs that faced the pool area. I told them my name was Peggy and stepped in front of them blocking their view of the pool area. They didn't seem to mind. I watched as their smiles widened and their eyes slowly roamed up and down my naked body. I've been told that when I'm naked I can bring most men to their knees. I'm proud that I'm still the same size as when I worked as a flight attendant almost twenty years ago, 5'3" tall and 103 pounds with a tight 35C-23-36 figure. I have wavy auburn hair that I wore down for the day. I figured it would get pulled and messed up anyway. I have full upturned natural breasts with perky pointy incredibly sensitive nipples and a smooth flat belly. As James and Bobby's eyes settled on my breasts, my nipples grew and stiffened in response.

While I enjoyed having the guys ogle my breasts, I've been told my best feature is my full, round, very curvy ass and I knew my five inch heels accented its shape. I slowly turned my back to Bobby and James giving them the full view of my tone shapely legs and butt. I was pleased to hear their approving comments. It always turns me on when handsome young men find me attractive. In spite of all the carnal activities I had already engaged in, I found myself getting excited.

"So, what are you guys looking at?" I playfully asked as I looked over at the pool area.

"We were watching some interesting events over by the pool but it seems like we now have even better spectacle right here," James replied with a laugh.

"Yeah, things have definitely improved around here," Bobby added.

"Well good, I'd like to see some things going up around here," I replied as I turned back around and looked down at Bobby and James crotches.

Both of them smiled and laughed.

"Man, Rubin was right, this is some wild ass fuckin party Ray is throwing," Bobby remarked.

"Fuck yeah it is," James replied before asking, "Peggy, does this shit go on every year?"

"So I've been told, it is my first time here, I just meet Ray yesterday," I answered as I sat down on the bench facing them. I crossed my legs for a little false sense of modesty.

"Fuck, you only meet him yesterday and he got you to come to one of his wild ass legendary fuckin sex parties the next fuckin day. Dam, Ray got game," James said with a laugh.

"Well Ray certainly does have game...but then again maybe I am just naughty woman who likes to party," I replied with a mischievous smile.

"I can't fuckin believe it bro, it's a full blown fuckin orgy taking place right in front of us. Fuck man, I ain't never seen so many beautiful white bitches getting fucked at one time," James exclaimed.

"An orgy, are you telling me there's a wild sex party going on right behind me? Oh my god... what are the people doing?" I asked faking shock.

"Well, there's a really hot young blonde right behind you. She's blowing some guy while another brother is fucking her from behind. She must have sucked off someone else. She's got cum all over her face," James answered playing along with me.

"Oh my god, what a lucky fucking slut, two cocks, Bobby do the guys have big cocks?" I playfully asked as I uncrossed my legs and slowly slid my hands up body.

"Um... ah, yeah, I don't know...I guess," Bobby answered.

I figured Bobby was like a lot of other guys. He was a little homophobic and didn't want to talk about other guy's dicks. Guys make me laugh, they can be involved in a gang bang but heaven forbid they say they looked at another guy's cock. I've seen it at orgies and bang bangs, some guys won't even look at another guy's dick. That's what I liked about women; we can look, hug, kiss, complement or even touch each without anyone worrying we'll be called lesbo or bi and if we are, no big deal. I decided to have some fun and see how far I could push Bobby and James.

"You guess, Bobby either they're big or they're not, what is it. Are they bigger than you?" I asked in reply.

"Ah no... no, they're not," Bobby replied, clearly a little uncomfortable talking about other guys dicks.

"Well, it's fuckin hot anyway. A hot young blonde getting fucked by two big cocks, oh my god, its fuckin great. What else is going on?" I asked.

"Well over to the right, there's another smoking hot blonde, this one's got a lot of ink. She's riding some brother. He's doing her reverse cowgirl," James replied.

"Reverse cowgirl, what's that?" I innocently joked as I brought my hands up to caress my breasts.

"Well this one brother's lying down, and she on top of him but she got her back to him," Bobby replied.

"So you can see that, you see his dick going in and out of her pussy, tell me all about it," I said as I began pinching and pulling my nipples, causing the sensitive nubs to grow and stiffen.

"Yeah... um yeah he's fucking her," James answered.

"I guessed that but tell me about it, is his cock big, is she riding him or is he fucking her? I asked as I continued playing with my hard nipples.

"Um yeah, I guess, yeah they're all kinda big," James replied.

"All...all, how many are there? You didn't say anything about other guys," I asked in amazement.

"Three, she riding one guy and blowing two others," Bobby added.

"Fuck, what a lucky slut," I moaned as I slipped a hand down to my pussy.

I gave up asking them to describe the dicks. They weren't going to play along, talking about the dicks, too bad hearing a good description of people fucking is almost as much fun as watching. I twisted my head over in the direction of the Jacuzzi.

"Ah, I wish I could see what going on in the Jacuzzi. I can see bodies but not what they're doing," I said.

"Yeah, all I can see is a bunch of guys sitting around the edge and a red head in the middle," Bobby replied.

"How many guys, what's she doing? Come on tell me, it's getting me hot, just thinking of it. Are there a lot of guys?" I pleaded as I rubbed my hand across my pussy.

"Well, um there's, ah fuck it, five brothers and all I can see is her head. She's got it in some guys lap. Looks like she's got a hand in some other guy's lap too," James replied trying to get into the game.

"Five guys... fuck it, five, what a lucky slut. I bet she sucks all five of them and I bet they all cum in her mouth, shoot their fucking cum in her mouth. What lucky bitch," I cried as I caught my breath and gasped.

When I rubbed my hand across my cunt, it was wet already. Fuck yeah, I was starting get myself hot. I sneaked a peek at James and Bobby and was rewarded with beautiful sight; the bulges in their pants were growing. They were both smiling. It appeared they were also enjoying my game.

"Look over at the bar area, guys, what going on over there?" I asked as I pushed the lips of my pussy apart.

"Um there's a dark haired beauty over there. Fuck it, looks like she having a blast. Looks like she' getting DPed," James replied.

"DPed, oh my, what's that?" I innocently asked as I slipped a finger into my pussy.

"She's fucking two guys at once. She's riding on top of one guy while another is fucking her butt," Bobby answered.

"Fucking her butt, she got a cock in her ass... and her cunt. And she likes it?" I asked as I started working my finger in and out of my pussy.

"From the look on her face, she loves it," Bobby replied.

I kicked of my heels, turned my body and put my right foot up on the bench. It opened my legs wide, giving Bobby and James an excellent view of my finger sliding in and out of my pussy.

"Ah fuck, it sounds so fucking hot, fucking two guys at once. It's must look hot," I said as I brought my other hand down to my pussy.

"Yeah it's fucking hot, she' real pale and the brothers fucking her are pretty dark. You bet it's fucking hot," Bobby added.

"Oh like an Oreo cookie, a creamy white slut stuffed between two hard black studs. Oh my god, that's so fucking hot. Is there anything else?" I joked as I pushed a couple fingers from my second hand into my pussy.

"Yeah, there's other hot blonde, holy shit she's getting three dicks. Not only is she getting DPed she also sucking a dick. She got all her holes are filled," James said now really getting into it.

"Oh my god, are they fucking her real good?" I asked in moan.

By now I was really working my pussy, holding my lips open and jamming a couple of fingers from the both hands in and out while I rubbed my palm on my clit. I was so wet my juices splashed all over. I was close to cumming.

"She's got her back to us so I can't see her face, she got some ink too. The guy fucking her ass is really pounding the shit out of her," James answered.

I worked the fingers into my pussy faster and faster and ground my palm on my clit harder and harder. My breaths were labored causing my words to come in shuddered gasps. I shot my legs out straight in front of me as I fell back against the back of the bench. My eyes closed as I rolled my head back.

"Oh my god those lucky fuckin sluts... yes, fuck it yes, getting, getting all that fuckin big black fucking dick. Oh my god, fuck it... oh god I wish I ... I wish I had some big black dicks to suck...and fuck," I begged as I worked my fingers faster and harder until I pushed myself over the edge.

"Yes, oh god, oh oh oh god yes, ah fuck, yes yes yes," I cried out loud and as I came hard, a body shaking and pussy quivering orgasm.

When I rolled my head back I saw that James and Bobby had heard my pleas. They had stood up and removed their clothes. Their dicks were standing at half-mast. I took a few seconds before I could speak.

"For me, oh god, that's just what I wanted," I playfully remarked before adding. "Now come up next to me so I don't have reach so far."

James and Bobby laughed and moved up close. They both put a foot up on the bench on either side of me. I reached out and took hold of their dicks. I slid my hands up and down their lengths assessing their size. James's dick was a little bit bigger, both longer and fatter probably because he taller and more muscled than Bobby. But both of them were bigger than average, about seven to eight inches. While I was working their dicks, the guy's hands were busy, caressing my breasts and pinching and pulling my already hard pointy nipples.

I bent my head toward James and flicked the tip of my tongue across the head of his dick. He moaned in response. I turned toward Bobby and give him the same treatment. I got the same results. I turn back to James and took the head in my mouth. I twirled my tongue around the head and then switched over to Bobby. Back and forth I went, kissing, licking and sucking one dick while I stroked the other. Soon they grew to their full hard lengths. I continued sucking and stroking them until we were interrupted.