Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved down the line from one to next. Each stud got the same treatment, a few minutes of me licking, kissing and sucking their cock and balls and deep throating the shafts until I was pushed further down the line. All six of the women I had seen when I came into the basement became involved, denigrating me with comments, like white bitch, black cock slut and whore. They also piled abuse on my body, slapping my tits and ass, pinching and pulling my nipples and shoving their fingers in my pussy and ass.

Just before I reached for the last set of cock and balls at the end of the line, one of the women shoved a couple of fingers into my pussy and grinded her palm on my clit. That, along with another one of the woman pulling my nipples plus all the beautiful black cock I had just sucked, sent me over the edge. I came, my pussy juices gushing all over her hand and my body. She jumped back and burst out laughing.

"Look at this fuckin white bitch, she fuckin squirts when she cums. Come on slut, clean your shit off my hand," She growled as she shoved her hand in my face.

After I licked her hand clean, the last guy on the line, number ten, pulled her away and shoved his dick in my mouth. He received the same special, sloppy blow job treatment as the others. I licked kissed and sucked his cock and balls. He was about eight inches long so he was a little harder to deep throat but I managed. The six women continued their verbal and physical abuse of me.

When he pushed me away, I was ordered to crawl back down the line of hard black cocks to Dee Bow. Once again I had my buttocks slapped and was verbally degraded as I passed each stud. When I reached Dee Bow, I began blowing and sucking him again until he had enough and he passed me down the line. I got as far as the fourth guy in line when he became the first to lose control. I was sucking his balls and stroking his dick, with my thumb strumming the sensitive frenulum on the underside of his cock when he cried out.

"Ahhh, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," He groaned as he took a step back and grabbed his dick away from me.

He tried to pinch off the head but it was too late. I watched, mesmerized as a long, thick white rope of cum flew out the opening on the head of his black dick. It sailed across the space between us and landed on my forehead with a splat. The rope continued raining down on my face, across my right eye, down my cheek, lips and chin and trailing off onto my chest.

"Open your mouth bitch," One of the women yelled as she slapped the side of my face.

I sat back on my heels and opened my mouth just as his second rope of cum splashed against my upper lip. It ran down my lip onto my outstretched tongue. I swallowed the salty delight and quickly opened my mouth to catch his next spurt. The next two spurts were weaker and landed on my breasts and tops of my thighs. I knelt back up and took his dick back into my mouth, twirling my tongue around the crown while sucking the last of his seed directly from the source. When the head became too sensitive he pushed me away and stepped back.

That gave a couple of the black women the space to move in around me and for me to get a good look at them. Both of them were young, in their early twenties, and pretty with tone sexy bodies. I also noticed, for the first time, that they too were completely naked. One of them, a tall, long haired beauty used her finger to gather up the errant semen from my face.

"Come on slut open up, you know you want this black jizz," The tall beauty snarled as she shoved the sperm covered digit into my mouth.

As I was licking it clean another one of the women, she too was attractive but shorter with short natural hair, knelt in front of me. She leaned in close and licked up the semen that had fallen on my breasts. She also gathered the spilled cum from my thighs with her finger and transferred it to her mouth. The tall beauty pulled her finger from my mouth. She grabbed my head, tilted it back and told me to open my mouth. Then the shorter woman stood up over me. She opened her mouth and let all the jizz that she had gathered up slide out of her mouth into mine.

"Come on bitch, swallow all that fuckin beautiful black cum," The tall beauty roared.

Once I swallowed it all, the tall beauty let go of my hair and I had a chance to look around the room. The guy who had just cum was still standing there right in front of me, looking dejected. His dick was slowly softening and the other nine guys were giving him a hard time, laughing and joking about him being the first to cum. I saw the other four black women standing among the other nine guys. They too were young, attractive and naked. They were circulating among the guys, flirting, caressing and stroking an occasional cock that appeared to be softening.

"Come on white bitch, them dicks ain't gonna suck themselves," The tall beauty snarled as she slapped my ass.

The sight of the fourth guy in line cumming opened the flood gates. I moved to the fifth guy in the line and starting sucking his dick. He pushed me away after a couple of minutes but number six, seven and nine didn't. All three of them lost control and came. One by one each one of them shot copious amounts of semen on my face and body. Each time one of them did, the young black women moved back in, gathering up all the spilt man seed from my face and body with their fingers and tongues and feeding it to me.

I moved in front of number ten again. As I began licking and sucking his cock the two young women knelt back down on either side of me. A third knelt down behind me. They began driving me insane with pleasure, rubbing their hands all over my body, fondling my breasts and pinching and pulling my nipples. They caressed my buttocks, running their hands in the valley between the cheeks of my ass and over my anus. They lavished extra attention on my pussy rubbing their hands over my furry mound and slipping an occasional finger inside. When number ten had enough and pushed me away they increased their assault on my pleasure sensors. They kissed, licked and bit my nipples. The woman behind me reached a hand between my legs and wet her middle finger in my sloppy wet cunt which she quickly transferred to my asshole. The two on either side each shoved a finger in my pussy and began working them in and out. The dual penetration of my orifices sent me over the edge and I exploded in a mind numbing body quaking orgasm. When I recovered I saw Dee Bow standing at the other end of the line of six hard unspent clocks. The three other young women had moved by them and were stroking the clocks, keeping them hard.

"Come on slut, you got more dicks to suck," Dee Bow commanded.

I dragged myself down the line of cocks and started with Dee Bow again. This time four of the young studs, numbers three, five, eight and ten lost it and came all over my face and body. Once again the young women gathered the spilt cum from my body and fed it to me and but this time they fondled, caressed and masturbated me to another intense orgasm after each of the studs had cum. After the fourth massive climax I collapsed on the floor panting and moaning.

"Come on slut you still have two dicks left? Can you take anymore?" Dee Bow asked once I recovered and knelt back up.

"Yeah, can you?" I defiantly replied.

"Woo, white bitch is acting tough, give it to her Dee, fuck her slutty mouth hard," The tall women exclaimed.

"So you're a tough bitch, you like it rough slut. Fuck we can do that. Get the fuckin bitch on her back," Dee Bow snarled.

Four of the women quickly pounced on me, grabbing me by my hair and arms and dragging me over to one of the sturdy wooden coffee tables. They pushed me down on my back and slid my body up until my head was hanging off the edge. Two of the women, the tall one and the short one, knelt on the sides of the coffee table holding my arms down while two others held my legs by the ankles. Dee Bow moved to the edge, straddled my head and cupped a hand on the back of my neck.

"Open up bitch, I'm gonna fuck you mouth, rough a hard, just like you like it," Dee Bow growled as he pushed his dick down toward my face.

Once again my mouth had gotten me into trouble and once again it was going to have to get me out of it. I opened my mouth as Dee Bow began squatting down. He forced the full length of his cock into my mouth and down my throat. His big low hanging balls smacked up against my eye sockets obscuring my sight. Saliva drooled out of the corners of my mouth and ran down my face. Dee Bow held himself still until I began struggling and choking. He pulled his dick out of my mouth and I knew to quickly take a breath because sure enough he quickly slid it back in.

"Fuck, you can see Dee's dick moving in the bitch's throat," I heard one of the black women exclaim.

The rest of the women made comments about how much of a dick sucking slut I was because I was able to deep throat Dee Bow's big dick. Actually I've taken bigger dicks so I guess I am dick sucking slut. The women also began groping my body again, caressing my breasts, pinching and pulling my nipples and fingering my pussy. All the while Dee Bow kept sliding his dick in and out of my mouth. As I stopped fighting the women let up on my arms and legs. With a free hand I reached back and began fondling Dee Bow's balls, hoping to set him off, it didn't. He pulled his dick out of my mouth and was replaced by the other guy. The women called him Rock and urged him to fuck my mouth too.

Rock's dick wasn't as big as Dee Bow's so it should have been easier to deep throat him but my mind was distracted. The ladies holding my legs had lifted them up and pulled them apart. They had also pulled my ankles up toward my head. That exposed my asshole which one of them quickly filled with one and then a second of her fingers. The woman holding my other leg slid her middle and ring fingers in my pussy and located my g-spot. She used her thumb to diddle my clit. The dual penetration of my orifices and dual stimulation of my g-spot and clit sent me over the edge. My body tensed up and then shook and shivered as I came again.

When I recovered my senses I realized that Rock had pulled his dick out of my mouth. I reached back grabbed his hips and pulled him toward me. His big set of balls dragged across my forehead, eyes and nose to my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and tickled his big low hanging sack. I reached up and stroked his dick paying particular attention to the sensitive frenulum just below the head. As I sucked one and then both of his testicles into my mouth it caused Rock to lose it. He grunted, groaned and cried out as he grabbed his dick and balls away from me. I watched him jerk it a few times before it shot a heavy stream of hot white semen at my face and mouth. Rock stuck the head of his dick back in my mouth and fired off several more ropes of cum down my throat.

The two women who had first masturbated me to an orgasm, the tall and short ones, were still near me. They gathered up any of Rock's cum that had landed on my face and neck and fed it to me. I took a second to look around the basement. The other four young black women were circulating around the eight guys who had already cum. They were sucking and stroking the young studs' cocks, getting and keeping them hard. I notice a few new guys had joined the party. I wondered what other deviant sexual plans they have for me.

Dee Bow was the only one who hadn't cum yet. When the two women finishing feeding me Rock's cum, Dee Bow once again straddled my head and laid his cock on my mouth. I took the tip into my mouth and fastened my lips around the shaft. As he worked it back and forth, sawing his big black dick in and out of my mouth my lips slowly slid down his long pole to the base. I could feel the head touch the back of my throat as it slid back and forth again and again. Tears welled up in my eyes as I fought to breath. Dee Bow leaned forward and roughly grabbed my breasts. He squeezed them tightly as he hammered his dick in and out of my mouth. Saliva drooled out of the sides of my mouth and across my face as he forcefully and brutally fucked my mouth.

"Come on Dee, fuck the bitch's mouth," One of the woman cried.

"Yeah come on Dee, white bitch aint so fucking tough now," Cried another.

The entire entourage cheered him on, telling him to give it to me fast, hard and brutal. Dee Bow suddenly pulled out and scooted forward a couple of inches. This slid his balls across my face, dropping his testicles in my mouth. I licked and tongued the fleshy sack for a few seconds before he moved forward a little bit more. This exposed his perineum, the sensitive area between his balls and his asshole. I snaked out my tongue and flicked it across the delicate spot. Dee Bow responded by groaning in delight and sliding forward even more. This put his anus right over my mouth. I love having my asshole rimmed and figured he would too. I reached up, pushed Dee Bow's buttocks apart and flicked out my tongue through his nether region. He groaned and I thought he would lose it and cum but he didn't. I feathered little kisses around the sensitive opening before flattening my tongue and pressing it against his asshole.

"Ah fuck, the slut's licking my fuckin asshole," Dee Bow groaned.

"Fuck yeah slut, come on bitch, lick his ass. Fuck, you a nasty white slut," One of the woman yelled.

I spent a few minutes rimming Dee Bow, exploring his asshole with my tongue as he moaned and groaned in response. I was fucking his ass with my tongue, when he suddenly pulled away and took a step back. I looked up and saw him furiously jack his cock until he cried out that he was cumming. I watched as a massive rope of cum shot up out of the head. It flew all the way across my body and I felt it land on my pussy. The rope of warm cum trailed up my belly and between my tits. Dee Bow pushed down his dick and aimed his second spurt at my face. It landed on my face, neck and chest. Dee Bow took a step back toward me and shoved his cock back in my mouth.

When Dee Bow's cock finished draining cum he pulled out and step away. Two of the women, the tall beauty and the short attractive one, pulled me off the coffee table and onto the floor. The short attractive girl knelt down next to me.

"Come on bitch, get up on your knees slut, the brothers ain't done with you," She snarled in my ear.

"Yeah bitch, they got a lot more cum for you," The tall woman added.

"Fuck yeah slut, you gonna be the Bukakke Bitch when we're done with you," The short one added with a nasty laugh.

I had heard of Bukakke but it was something I had never done or seen done before. I was intrigued. I pushed myself up to a kneeling position as four of the guys, ones who had already cum, surrounded me. All four of them were stroking their cocks.

"Hey slut you like that, You like having all these fuckin black dicks getting ready to nut on you, that turn you on?" The tall one asked.

"Yes," I moaned as I shook my head.

"Fuck, then show the brothers it gets you off, slut. Play with your fuckin pussy," The short ones growled in my ear as she took hold of my hand and shoved it between my legs.

I held my hand over my pussy and rubbed it up and down a few times.

"Come on bitch, you can do better, rub it like you fuckin mean it. Horny white bitch like you must be a fuckin expert at getting herself off," The tall woman yelled as she slapped my tits.

"Yeah bitch, get your fuckin fingers in your pussy. We wanna see you cum," The short one snarled as she shoved my hand against my crotch.

I moved both of my hands to my pussy. I held the lips open with one hand and slipped the middle finger of the other inside. I curled it inside locating my g-spot while I rubbed my palm on my clit. I looked up at the young man standing in front of me. It was number four, the guy who was the first to cum. He was staring at me as he stroked his hand up and down the length of his cock. I stared back up at him.

"Come on baby, give me your cum, give me all your beautiful black cum," I moaned as I opened my mouth.

Number four stopped stroking his cock. He aimed it at my face and a stream of warm cum flew out of the head. It hit my cheek and bounced up into my eye. I closed my eyes and felt the rest of the spurt dribbled down into my mouth. I felt a second warm stream of cum hit the left side of my face and dribble down onto my shoulder. When I opened my eyes I saw that a different guy had moved in front me and was also letting loose with a massive load of cum directly at my face. At the same time I felt another warm spurt of cum land on back and slid down onto my ass. The pure nasty eroticism of this act, four young black men cumming on my mature white face and body while I masturbated for them set me off. I came, a body shaking, quivering climax of my own.

Once those four guys finished cumming and I recovered, a second group of four surrounded me. I took a second to look around. The tall woman had moved over and was kneeling in front of Dee Bow and Rock vigorously sucking and stroking their cocks. The short woman was still kneeling next to me, making sure I was still playing with myself. I also saw that the group of new guys had grown to a crowd of about a dozen. The other four black women were circulating around the new guys sucking and jerking their dicks. I looked back at the four guys surrounding me just as the first one let fly with a big spurt of jizz aimed at my face. I open my mouth and caught most of the load. I also began feeling additional spurts land on all over my body, on the side of my face, on my tits, belly and legs and on my back and ass.

When those four finished cumming, the first group of four of the new guys came forward and surrounded me. They stood over me, laughing, joking and stroking their cocks. They ordered me to tilt my head back and open my mouth. One by one they started cumming, dropping their hot cum onto my face, into my mouth and on my body. I came for a second time. The group who had just cum was replaced with a second group and I came again, a third time. The next group of four surrounded me and we all came together, me on my fingers and they on my face and body. Several members of Dee Bow's entourage and the new group came back to deposit additional loads of cum down my throat and on my face and body while I brought myself to several additional climaxes. I was really getting off on this Bukakke thing.

Dee Bow and Rock came back by me. They stood on either side of me stroking their cocks. When Dee Bow groaned that he was going to cum, I turned toward him, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. His big load of cum landed right on my tongue. I need to swallow fast because his big black dick kept spewing cum down my throat. I took his head in my mouth and was sucking him clean when Rock's cock exploded with the last load of cum landing on the side of my face.

I fell back against the coffee table. My face and hair were covered in hot wet cum; splotches of drying sperm covered almost every inch of my body. I felt like I had swallowed a gallon of hot cum, more in one sitting than ever before. I had been used as a white slut sperm receptacle for twenty two young virile black men who deposited well over forty loads of hot cum on face and body. My tits and nipples had been fondled, pinched, pulled, kissed, bit and slapped while my pussy and asshole had been violated by the fingers of the young men's six attractive but nasty girlfriends. I lost track of the number of times I had cum. I was sore, tired and covered in cum, a used and abused but totally satisfied white slut.

Dee Bow, his entourage and the new group of guys gathered their clothes and started making their way out of the basement. Even as they left the women made comments about me being a nasty white slut whore. After they left I started to clean some of the cum off my face as I push myself up. Justin who had sat and watch my total debasement stepped in front of me.