Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 04

Story Info
Peggy serves Masters from all over the USA.
16.2k words
4.39
30.2k
27

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 12/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: In her bibliography Literotica member/author Peggy46 wrote that she is very turned-on when people write stories about her. She extended an invitation to anyone to continue or add to the stories that she has written. Member/author Walterio has written an excellent series of stories about Peggy, "Peggy Sanford-A Worldly Woman." I was very turned on by his series. I love that Peggy is a beautiful, mature woman who lives her life to the fullest, without reservations. She enjoys a voracious sex life with whomever and whenever she desires. That series was the impetus for my series of stories "Further tales of Peggy Sanford."

Peggy46 wrote a two part story, Peggy Sanford & the Secret Society about Peggy's initiation into the Secret Society of Black Men. Walterio's wrote a third part in response to a request from Peggy46 for him to continue the story. He ended his story with Peggy Sanford wondering when and where she might be summoned by the Secret Society again. I wrote these stories proposing Peggy's next encounter with the Secret Society.

Peggy46 also wrote that she especially enjoys stories with a first person point of view, where the writer becomes her. I wrote this story, in a first person point of view with that in mind. I tried to fill in enough background information, characters and past incidents to make this story readable on its own but I recommend that you read Peggy46 and Walterio's stories before reading my story.

I hope you all enjoy it and welcome any comments and suggestions

For the second day in a row I woke up, naked, disoriented and in a strange bed. Yesterday I was awoken by a soft knocking on the door and a gentle voice calling my name. The door knocker was grandmotherly Filipino woman who worked as a maid at a palatial estate in a posh suburb of Atlanta. When she stepped in the room she didn't seem surprised to see a nude white woman, who was covered with flakes of dried cum, lying on the bed. Today I was awoken in the same manner by the same grandmotherly Filipino woman but today I was in a different room, in a different bed and I was not the only one lying in it. Today she saw a delicate arm draped across my chest, a set of soft full breasts pressing up against my back, a curvy pelvis nuzzled up against my own firm buttocks and a tone fit leg intertwined between my own lean thighs. Once again I was initially confused by my situation until I recalled the events of the last few days.

I had arrived in Atlanta on Monday morning. I'm a traveling disaster claims adjuster for a major insurance company. I don't need to work; my elderly husband is very wealthy but he is ill and is no longer interested in sex. I work so I can travel around the country and indulge in my secret obsession, anonymous one night stands, illicit affairs and wild sex parties with men, women or groups. I can't help myself, I'm an insatiable slut, I love sex, the wilder and kinkier the better. In the airport I ran into an old girlfriend named Toni. Toni and I had worked together as flight attendants years ago and we had shared more than a few wild sexual escapades. She knew of my secret obsession and my situation at home. She suggested I get together with a friend of hers named Ray on Friday night. Ray is the owner of one the hottest night clubs in Atlanta and the estate where I found myself the past two mornings. What I didn't know was that Ray was also the Master of the Atlanta Chapter of the Secret Society of Black Men.

The Secret Society of Black Men was an organization formed years ago as a means for black men and white women to get together and satisfy their mutual and for a time forbidden lust for one another. Times have changed, although it is no longer forbidden it is not fully accepted, thus the need for secrecy. I had been introduced to the Society several months ago by a handsome black man named Joe. He was the Master of the chapter of the Society in my hometown. Master Joe was tall, handsome, charismatic and sexually confident. He easily convinced me to sign the Contract of Servitude to the Secret Society of Black Men. By signing the contract I was allowed to live an almost usual, normal life as Mrs. Peggy Sanford, a typical working wife and soccer mom but I would be required to periodically make myself available to serve the members of the Society...to serve them sexually that is. I was known in the Society by just my first name, Peggy, sex slave to Master Joe and all the other Masters. It was a commitment I had freely taken.

At my initiation ceremony I was marked with the sign of the Society, small Black Ace of Spades tattoos on my right ankle and inner thigh. Being marked as such, I am considered the property of the Society and theirs to use and enjoy whenever and however they wished. After being marked I took part in a secret initiation ceremony. Actually it was an evening of extreme sexual debauchery involving me and about thirty male members of the Society. I was the centerpiece of an adrenaline-charged gangbang with their big black dicks filling all my orifices, my pussy, my asshole and my mouth singly, doubly and all three at once, over and over.

I had been called to serve the Society a few weeks later, at a gathering in the Bahamas. It was a long weekend filled with good food and drink, swimming and relaxing in the sun during the day and wild, multiple partner sex parties at night. It seems that one white woman with several black men at the same time was the preferred sexual activity of the members of the Society. I hadn't heard from the Society until I met Ray.

Once Ray revealed himself as a Master of the Society he informed me that I was being called upon to serve the Society once again. He began my service by filling all three of my orifices, my pussy, my ass and my mouth, each with a load of his cum. When he finished, he offered me to five other visiting Masters. They proceeded to add additional loads of cum to my pussy, asshole and mouth. After they were satisfied Ray had me transported to his posh estate in an exclusive suburb of Atlanta by two junior associates of the Society. The two junior associates, Marcus and Justin availed themselves of my services during the ride and again out at the estate.

The next day, after being awoken by the grandmotherly Filipino woman, I was introduced to five other women, three young women, Katarina, Amber and Amy and two mature MILF types, Janet and Veronica. It seems the Society likes a mix of white women. They were all from the Atlanta area and had been recruited into the Society by Ray. He informed us that we were at his estate to serve as entertainment for his Non-Society friends and business associates at a party he was hosting. Actually it was an interracial orgy of epic proportions. Ray had organized the event to entice and reward his friends and business associates. It involved about fifty handsome black men and the six of us white women engaging in all manner of sexual activities, in all manner of combinations. We were also informed that on Sunday we were to serve the visiting members of Society who would be attending a meeting at his estate.

We lounged around the pool sunning, eating and drinking before taking part in the party on Saturday night. For me the party began when I engaged in an exciting threesome with two of the hottest young black players in Hollywood while I watched the other ladies pair off with various groups of partygoers. Afterwards I hooked up with six real life brothers. They fucked me, one after another, on a lounge chair near the pool. Ray then pulled me aside and set me up with a local politician he was trying to influence. The politician, Dwayne was an excellent lover but he presented a problem. He recognized me from my work at the disaster area and threatened to expose my secret obsession unless I returned to Atlanta whenever he wanted. I decided to put off worrying about Dwayne until after this weekend. Besides if I was forced to return to Atlanta, at least Dwayne was an excellent lover. After my time with Dwayne I got involved a foursome with one of the DJs from Ray's club and two of his friends.

I had hoped my service for the night was done, I had fucked and sucked the dicks of thirteen of Ray's friends and associates but the most intense ordeal was yet to come. I had just finished cleaning up after the last foursome when Ray came into the room I was using. He had me suck his dick while he told me about a rising Atlanta rap star he was promoting. Dee Bow had told Ray about an incident where his high school coach's wife blew him and his teammates as an act of revenge against the coach. Ray told me he was gifting me to Dee Bow and his entourage so they could recreate the event.

I was escorted to his basement rec room by Justin, one of the junior Society associates who had driven me out to the estate the night before. I had to suck off Dee Bow and the nine male members of his entourage. The six female members also became involved. They molested my breasts, fingered my pussy and asshole and gathered up and fed me any of the spilled cum. When the entourage lined up for a second round they were joined by about a dozen other guests. Luckily I had help sucking all those extra cocks. The female members of the entourage would suck a guy until he was close to cumming but then they would step back as I finished him off. The guys covered my face and body with hot cum. They called it a Bukakke cum bath.

After Dee Bow, his entourage and the other guests left, Justin told me the party had ended and he escorted me back to my room. He led me through a short cut out the cellar door and through the pool area. I saw that the Jacuzzi and outside shower were empty and I asked if I could use them. Justin said he didn't see why not and left me alone. I quickly cleaned up in the shower before slipping my tired, aching, naked body into the Jacuzzi.

I was lying back with my eyes closed letting the warm water and bubbles sooth my sore muscles and tender, over-used pussy and asshole when I was startled by a soft feminine voice.

"Sorry to bother you, but do you mind if I join you?" She asked.

I looked up and saw a very attractive, naked woman standing there. It was Veronica, one the other white women involved in the orgy. She was holding an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne and I was pleased to see, two glasses.

"No, not at all, please come in, the water's fine" I replied with an inviting smile before adding. "It's Veronica right, I'm Peggy."

"Hello Peggy, sorry I didn't get to talk to you earlier but you saw how hectic it was," Veronica replied.

We didn't have a chance to speak when we first met but I did get a chance to look her over. At first glance I thought she was about thirty five. I found out later she was forty three. She had long, dark, raven black hair, brown eyes, full pouty lips and a pale complexion. Her body was fit and tone with full natural breasts and a firm round ass. When I had stood next to her I saw that we were the same size, 5'3" tall and about 105 pounds. She may have looked like a sweet innocent attractive PTA soccer mom but one of the other women had told me that she is actually a domineering, cuckolding hotwife. She had locked her husband's cock in a male chastity cage before coming to Ray's house and she would leave him locked up like that until she returned home Monday morning.

Veronica put the champagne and glasses on the ground as she stepped down into the Jacuzzi. When she turned her back and leaned over to pick them up, I could see she was suffering the same affliction as me, an overused pussy and asshole. The last time I had seen her, she was sandwiched between two handsome, very dark-skinned black males. One had his cock in her pussy and the other in her ass. With her pale complexion and their dark skin they looked like an Oreo cookie. Veronica popped the cork on the champagne and poured each of us a glass.

"Ah, this is nice," She moaned as she slowly lowered her body into the bubbly waters across from me.

As Veronica stretched out her legs her foot rubbed up along the inside of my legs. She smiled but didn't say anything and when I didn't move and just smiled in return she continued sliding it up my leg until it was resting on my thigh. She then raised her glass in toast.

"Here's to you and here's to me and here's to all the folks that lick us where we pee," Veronica said with a laugh.

"That's a good one," I laughingly said before raising my glass, taking a sip and toasting in reply. "Here's to the hole that never heals, the more I rub it the better it feels."

"That's a good one too. I'll have to remember it," Veronica said with a laugh as she took a sip of her champagne.

"Thank you, this is a nice finishing touch to an exhausting day," I replied as I held up my glass.

"Yes it was exhausting...but with some wonderful touches?" She asked with a playful smile.

"Yes, yes it certainly was... climactic," I replied with an impish smile of my own.

We both giggled and took another sip of champagne before setting our glasses on the ledge. We sat back in silence enjoying the bubbles for a couple of minutes before she broke the silence to ask me a question.

"Ray said this is your first time in Atlanta and at one of his parties, is it your first event with the Society," Veronica asked.

"No, this is my second time, beside my initiation. About a month ago I was summoned to the Bahamas," I replied.

"So you've met the Master of the Bahamas, Mr. H., tell me did he serve you his special coffee?" Veronica asked with a laugh.

"So there was something in the coffee, I always wondered about it. Yeah, the first night I was there I went to a party at his house. After a nice formal dinner he took me to a private room for coffee. Oh my god, I was so horny after drinking that coffee. I went wild fucking him. He invited all the guests, there must have been about fifteen black men and six or seven white women, to the room to fuck me. I was so horny I did them all," I replied.

"Yeah, Mr. H. is known for that, it's a special mixture he puts in his coffee. That happens all the time at his parties, they can get intense," Veronica added.

"Yes they can but you know something, the next day was even more intense. That morning I was tanning, au natural of course, when this handsome, naked black man just showed up. He told me his name was Thomas and that Master H. told him that I was there for his enjoyment. I didn't know what to do but like I said he was handsome and he did have a nice big dick so when he laid down on the lounge next to me I got up and rode him. After a few minutes we were really getting into it when one his friends, his name was Benny, shows up. Thomas told me to suck Benny's dick while we continued fucking. Next thing I know another friend, Aaron, is behind me. Thomas told me just let Aaron fuck my ass. So I had to fuck all three of them at the same time. After they all came, they rotated around so each one of them could fuck a different hole. Once they each fucked my pussy, ass and mouth I figured I was done for the day but no, Thomas had other plans. After lunch he had nine of his friends show up. I had to fuck them all, three at a time, over and over until each one of them had cum in my pussy, ass, and mouth. It wasn't even over then. After I cleaned up and had a light dinner another nine new guys came to the estate. It more of same, three at a time over and over until all nine had cum in my pussy, ass and mouth. Through it all Thomas just sat there and watched. And you know something, I loved it. Thomas sitting there watching me fucking and sucking eighteen handsome big dicked black men, I loved it. It drives me wild when someone watches me, especially when I'm being used purely as a sexual object," I continued.

"I kind of like it too, having someone watch me, especially if it's my cuckold of a husband, Haden," Veronica remarked before adding.

"Sometimes Ray and some of the other members come by my house and fuck me while they make Haden serve drinks or hold my legs open or stuff. One time Ray tied him to a chair next to the bed while he fucked me all night long. It was fucking wild, Haden sitting there, watching, unable to move or get off while Ray fucked me over and over."

"I hope you don't mind me asking but I've always been curious about cuckolding relationships, how they develop. Was yours always like that, you know him being submissive and you being dominate," I asked.

"If I think about it, yeah I guess so. I just didn't recognize it back then. We met in college. I always thought I was pretty wild, you know, sowing my wild oats, having a bunch of one night stands but it was nothing compared to now with Ray and the Society," Veronica said with a laugh before continuing. "Anyway when I first hooked up with Haden he seemed interested in hearing all about my other encounters, all the details. I thought it odd but I told him everything. The stories seemed to make him extra excited. We always fucked like crazy afterwards. He's got an ok sized size cock, nothing like a black man but he really loves eating pussy... and ass. So anyway, we got married a couple of years after graduating. After a few years of married life, our sex life was becoming routine and boring. Haden suggested we try swinging. I was hesitant at first, I thought he only suggested it so he could screw other women but he assured me he wanted it so both of us could enjoy sex again. We started slow, meeting a couple and trading partners. Some of the couples liked to go to separate rooms but not Haden, he always preferred to stay within ear and eye sight."

Veronica stopped for a minute while she grabbed the bottle of champagne and refreshed our glasses before continuing.

"Anyway as we starting swinging more often, I found out a couple of interesting things. One, Haden seemed more interested in watching me than participating and two, I loved it. One of the couples we had partied with wanted to experiment with some wilder and kinkier stuff. I was all for it. I had my first lesbian encounter one afternoon with the female half of that couple. The next time we got together her husband joined us, so I wound up having my first threesome. A couple of weeks later I had my first threesome with two guys. I had been flirting with two really hot studs from my gym. One day after working out they convinced me, it wasn't really that hard, to go to one of those local no-tell motels. After they each took a turn fucking me they fucked me at the same time. My first DP, God, I love that. I guess you do too, I saw you with Billy Wilson and his friend," Veronica said.

"Guilty," I said with a laugh before adding. "Yeah, I love having more than one dick at once."

"Me too, I think the guys in the Society like it because they feel they're dominating us, that they can do anything they want to us. It's strange I could never be submissive to Haden but I love it when a black guy dominates me," Veronica laughed before continuing her story. "Anyway where was I? Oh right, a couple of days later we went back to the motel but this time they invited one of their friends. He was my first black guy. Haden was at work and didn't know anything about any of this. When I accidentally let it slip, he wasn't mad, he was excited. He told me to do whatever I wanted. He just wanted me to tell him all about it. After that I went wild with one night stands, gangbangs and orgies. We joined a swingers club, so Haden could watch me with other guys. That's where I met Ray, he was there with Toni and I was there with Haden. The two of them invited me to join them in a threesome. Haden just watched but I could tell he was extremely excited by it. The next night I hooked up with Ray again. It was in his office at his club. You know about that, that Ray owns a night club?"