Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I met him there for the first time, last night and yes, he took me up to the office," I answered with a laugh.

"You never met Ray before that. I thought you were friends with Toni?" Veronica asked.

"No, Friday was the first time I met Ray. I used to work as a flight attendant with Toni. I ran into her last week and she set me up with him. The next thing I know I'm here serving the Society again," I replied.

"You've got to tell me all about that but let me finish. Two days later Ray closed the club and I was initiated into the Secret Society. As you know I can't tell Haden anything about the Society. He only knew that I started seeing Ray quite often. Ray and his friends began stopping by the house to fuck me whenever they wanted. They were the ones who began verbally and physically dominating Haden. He didn't object, in fact he seemed to enjoy that too. They would order him around, force him to serve food and drinks or hold my legs or ass cheeks open and watch while they fucked my pussy and ass. It just took off from there. He really got into the whole cuckolding thing. Haden being such a willing cuckold and me belonging to the Society has really worked out for me. I got rich hubby who treats me like gold and all the big black dicks I could ever want on the side."

As Veronica spoke I felt myself becoming excited by her bawdy tale. I could feel my nipples grow and stiffen and I was difficult to resist the urge to slip my hand between my legs. Veronica picked up the bottle of champagne and refilled her glass. As she stood up out of the water and moved across the Jacuzzi to fill my glass I noticed that her nipples had also grown and stiffened.

"Ok, that's my story tell me about you. You're married right, what do you do about your husband?" Veronica asked as she sat back down and began slowly rubbing her foot along my leg.

"Well, like you, I wanted to sow my wild oats, but I started in high school, continued through college and onto my first job as a flight attendant. Like I said, that's where I met Toni. Whenever we had a layover it was always a big party... actually an orgy," I said with a laugh before continuing. "As for my husband, he was a swinger before we met and we continued all through our marriage. When the airline folded and I lost my job I became a stay at home wife. It was good at first, we were still swinging but a few years ago he got sick, that plus he's about twenty five years older than me, and he lost all his interest in sex. Well, there was no way I was giving it up, I love it too much. So I started having affairs behind his back but I was worried about getting caught so, like you, my husband is rich and takes very good care of me, I took a job where could I travel around and have all the discreet affairs I wanted."

"So, your husband doesn't know," Veronica commented.

"I'm not one hundred percent sure, he just never asks. He got into golf, really big, for his rehab at first, but now he travels all around the world playing. I don't golf but I've gone with him to a few places. I usually can find an adventurous soul...or two, to sneak off with. He doesn't ask questions, I don't tell," I replied with a laugh

"Is that how you wound up at Ray's club?" Veronica asked.

"Sort of, like I said, Toni set me up with him. I ran into her at the airport here in Atlanta. While we were catching up I told her about my husband getting sick and losing interest in sex. I also let her know that I was free for the weekend and looking for some fun. She told me later that when she saw the Society's mark on my ankle she knew she had to recruit me for this weekend's events. You know, being the Platinum Star, it was her duty. She told me to stop by Ray's club and he would take care of me. I went to his club Friday night and boy did he ever take care of me. Ten minutes after I got there, I'm up in his office, bare ass naked getting fucked on his cum stained couch." I said with a laugh.

"You probably sat your ass on top of one of my cum stains," Veronica added with a laugh.

We both laughed and then I added, "While Ray was fucking me, five other guys, Masters from other cities, came into the office and watched. When Ray was done, he told them I was theirs to enjoy. So of course I had to fuck all five of them. They probably will be at the meeting tomorrow."

"Yeah, those guys and a bunch more, Veronica replied as she held up the bottle of champagne. "Want some more."

"Sure, why don't you move over her, that way you don't have to move again," I said as I patted the ledge next to me.

Veronica got up and handed me her glass. After she filled both glasses I placed them on the ledge while she moved the ice bucket on the ledge close to me. She started to sit but slipped. I reached out to catch her but missed. She landed sitting on my lap with my hands on her ass, her arm around my shoulder and our legs intertwined. We both laughed as she slid off my lap, landing very close, with our bodies still touching and her arm still draped over my shoulder. I was pleased when she made no attempt move away.

"I have one more question. Do you always lock your husband's cock in a cage when you leave the house?" I asked.

"No, not all the time," Veronica replied with a laugh before adding. "It's not as bad as you think. He can still pee. He just can't fuck or play with himself. He gets off on it, watching me or knowing I'm out getting fucked and there's nothing he can do about it. I don't fully understand why but he likes it, you know being a cuckold, having me dominate him but he does. It is fun sometimes, you should try it."

"It sounds interesting but I don't know if I could dominate a guy like that. I'm just too submissive around men," I replied.

"Umm I see... just to men?" Veronica asked as she lean her head toward me and flashed a mischievous smile.

"And the right woman," I replied as I turn toward her and returned a mischievous smile of my own.

Veronica pulled me closer and brushed her full pouty lips against mine. She pulled back for a second, looked deep into my eyes before our lips met again in a warm passionate embrace. The gentle kiss was incredibly slow, sensual and powerful at the same time. It seemed to last for ages.

"Let's go somewhere more comfortable," Veronica whispered when we finally broke the kiss.

Veronica stood up and held out her hand. We stepped up out of the Jacuzzi and quickly dried off. She took my hand led me to the room she was using. Once inside Veronica pulled me into her arms and we fell onto the bed together. We kissed, caressed and fondled each other until Veronica rolled me over onto my back. She knelt over me and covered my lips with her own. Soon we were passionately kissing, slipping our tongues into each other's mouths.

Veronica broke the kiss and moved her lips down my body. She stopped at my breasts and worked her lips and tongue all over my firm tits. My nipples became hard pointy nubs. Veronica was straddling one of my legs and our thighs were pressed against each other's pussy. I began rolling my hips and sliding my leg back and forth, rubbing my thigh against her hot pussy, sending pulses of pleasure through both of our bodies.

Veronica moved on, kissing her way down my body to my pussy. She crawled between my legs and pushed them apart. She ran her tongue through the folds of my pussy, up and down and in and out. She pulled the lips of my pussy apart and sucked hard, drawing a deep guttural moan from my lips. I grabbed her head and forced it down hard between my legs. She used her tongue, lips, teeth and fingers to bring me to a mighty climax. My body shot up as I cried out, gasping for air. Every muscle of my body tensed and quivered as a wave of orgasmic pleasure coursed through my veins. Drained, I fell back on the bed panting and moaning.

I didn't rest long. I sat up and pushed Veronica over onto her back. I crawled between her legs to return the favor. Slowly I worked her up, licking her pussy lips and sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy and across her g- spot. Over and over I drove Veronica close to a climax only to stop, leaving her a panting and quivering mess. I pushed her legs up, raising her ass off the bed. She reached down under her knees and held her legs up. I put two fingers on her crotch, resting one of them on the opening of her pussy, the other on her anus. Slowly I slid my fingers into her. At first her ass resisted but soon I was able get my fingers into both of her holes. Veronica's breathing became even more labored, her body shivering and shaking as I slid my fingers in and out of her ass and pussy. When I leaned my head between her legs and flicked my tongue across her clit, she came. Her body tensed up and she lifted her head and shoulders off the bed. I continued licking her clit, her orgasm appearing to go on forever. After her orgasm passed, Veronica fell back on the bed, gasping for breath. I moved up next to her and wrapped my arms around her. We lay together gently kissing and caressing each other's bodies until Veronica's breathing returned to normal.

The next thing I remember was the gentle knocking at the door followed by the gentle voice of the grandmotherly Filipino woman.

"Good morning Miss Veronica and Miss Peggy, I am sorry to wake you but it is nine-thirty in the morning. Mr. Ray wants you to know brunch is served at ten-thirty. I will clean the room while you have brunch," She said.

Both Veronica and I knew this wasn't a request. We were being summoned. We also knew we need to clean up. According to the Contract of Servitude, a white woman should always be clean and ready to service any black man who requests it. We broke our embrace. I gave her a quick kiss and hurried back to my room.

I quickly showered, fixed my make-up and tied my hair in a ponytail. I open the wardrobe to check my outfit for the day. As usual for the Society it was just a pair of high heels and a collar, they liked their white women naked. It did make it fast and easy to get dressed. When I stepped out in to the hallway, Veronica and one of the other women, Amy, a twenty five year old blonde, were heading down the hallway toward my room. We hurried down to the main level of the estate and the dining room.

When we stepped into the dining room we saw Ray, Toni and the other three white women from yesterday, Janet, Amber and Katarina. I also recognized the five Society Masters who had fucked me on Friday night in the office of Ray's club. I didn't remember all their names but recalled that they represented several East Coast cities, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C. and Miami. There were seven new handsome black men in the room. Ray quickly introduced us to them. They were the Masters from out west. They represented Seattle, San Francisco, Oakland, L.A., San Diego, Las Vegas and Denver.

Ray invited everyone to sit at a long table with one of us women sitting between two Masters. I was put between Master Derek of San Francisco and Master Lucas of Los Angeles. Both of them were about thirty years old, tall, physically fit and very handsome. As usual with a Society function the food, drink and conversation were excellent. Although no one engaged in any blatant sexual activities the sexual tension was palpable. I found myself becoming quite aroused just sitting between two such handsome, dominant, sexually stimulating black men. I had always figured all the Masters were well versed in the arts of flirtation and seduction but these two, they were experts. Their good looks along with their witty sexual banter and frequent delicate touches of my body had me turned on from the minute I sat down. While members of the Society believe that women are here to serve man's needs, without restrictions or reservations, it is also their belief that women are subservient and must wait for the man to initiate sex so I was disappointed and sexually frustrated when the brunch ended and we, the white women, were dismissed. We were told to relax by the pool area or in our rooms until we were called.

The six of us, Veronica Amy, Janet, Amber, Katarina and I went to the pool area for a while. My old coworker Toni didn't join us. She was the Platinum Star of Atlanta and as such was responsible for procuring and recruiting beautiful white women to serve the needs and desires of the Society. We sat around the pool, sunning and relaxing. Everything we needed, towels, lotion, food, and drinks were provided. Veronica and I considered slipping away and satisfying each other's needs but we knew we would soon be having more big black dicks than either of us knew what to do with. After a relaxing afternoon at the pool we all headed back to our rooms to get ready.

Early that evening, Marcus, the other handsome young man who had driven me out to the estate came to my room. He told me the Masters were finished with their meeting and they wanted to see me. I was led to a veranda on the south side of the main house. As we approached the veranda I saw that there were four black men sitting there. When I stepped into the veranda I assumed the position number one. That is the position white women in the Society are supposed to take when first encountering a black man, standing up straight with my back arched, letting my curvy ass become more pronounced and my breasts tilted upwards, my legs eighteen inches apart, arms slightly to the back and head tilted down.

"Good afternoon Brothers, I present to you Peggy. She is not from Master Ray's group, she's visiting Atlanta, but as you can see she is very attractive with an amazing body. I can personally attest that you she enjoys taking black dick in all her holes. I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy your time with her," Marcus said.

"Thank you Brother Marcus, I know we will," One of the men replied.

Since my head was tilted down I could only see Marcus's legs as he walked away and the legs of one of the men as he walked up and stood in front of me. Once again I was being traded like an object, a sexual object from one black man to a group of black men, to be used and abused as their sexual plaything, however they wanted... and once again the thought of it got me wet. The new man put a finger on my chin and lifted my head. I saw that it was Master Derek of San Francisco. He smiled as he looked over my body while I took a second to glance at the other three men. One was Master Lucas of Los Angeles and the other two were younger, eighteen to twenty years old, copies of the two Masters, tall handsome and physically fit black men.

"Take a good look my young brothers. Brother Marcus is correct, she is a very attractive white woman and her body is indeed amazing. Come on and get a better look" Master Derek said to others.

The other three got up and surrounded me. Master Lucas stepped behind me while the younger guys stood at my sides.

"Peggy, I'm sure you remember Master Lucas from earlier. Let me introduce you to Nate and Rico, they are associate members from mine and Master Lucas's groups," Derek said.

"Good evening Master Derek, Master Lucas, Nate, Rico, it's my pleasure to meet you and be of service to you," I replied.

"I think we'll all have some pleasure," Master Lucas said with a laugh as he reached out and cupped a hand on one my buttocks before adding. "What a fine looking ass you have Peggy."

"Hey her tits are nice too," Nate said as he cupped a hand over my right breast and caressed the firm globe.

"Yeah bro check out those fuckin nipples, dam she's hot," Rico added as he cupped my left breast and then bent down and flicked his tongue across the stiffening nub.

Master Derek slid his fingers from my chin down my neck, between my breasts and over my belly to my pussy. He put his middle finger on the opening between the lips and pushed. My pussy was already so wet that his finger easily slid inside me.

"Dam bros, she's fucking wet already. Marcus is right, she's gonna be a good fuck. Yeah Lucas, she'll work out just fine," Derek said before he leaned in and kissed me.

Derek slipped his tongue into my mouth as he continued fingering my pussy, using one and then a second finger. Nate and Rico continued fondling and kissing my breasts. They worked my highly sensitive nipples in hard pointy nubs while Lucas continued caressing my buttocks. I wondered what Master Derek meant by "she'll work out just fine" but I was being so overloaded with sexual pleasures that the thought quickly escaped my mind. Master Lucas grabbed hold of left hand and fingered my wedding and engagement rings.

"Look at this, Brothers," Lucas said as he held up arm for Nate and Rico to see. "It appears that Peggy is a fine, married, white woman. You know how we all love that."

"Fuck yeah, I love fucking married white pussy," Nate said.

"Yeah bro me too, nothings better than white married pussy," Rico added with a laugh.

"Cept for MILF pussy. Peggy you a MILF, got any kids?" Lucas asked.

"Yes, yes I do," I moaned in reply when Derek broke our kiss.

"Fuck that's great, at least we know she's fertile. Fuck it Bros, maybe we'll breed her tonight," Lucas replied in a laugh.

Oh no, not this again I thought to myself. At my initiation ceremony it was explained it was the black man's destiny to breed beautiful white woman to create the new human race of perfection. It was one of the duties of white women to submit. I had committed myself to the Society for the sexual excitement, not to become a breeding device. Thankfully I was on birth control, but I could never let the Society know about it.

Derek pushed the hood off my clit and rubbed his palm against the delicate kernel. My moans in response were cut short. Nate had turned my face toward him and kissed me deeply. Rico followed suit, passionately kissing me when Nate broke our kiss. I felt Lucas grab my hips and pull my ass against his body. I guessed that he had dropped his pants when I felt his large, semi hard, naked dick press up against the cheeks of my ass. As I ground my hips back and forth it caused his dick to grow harder and harder. I was still trading deep passionate tongue filled kisses with Derek, Nate and Rico when Derek took his hands from my pussy and took hold of my head. He pulled me toward him, causing me to bend at the waist. That caused my back to arch and my ass to be thrust back at Lucas even more. Lucas seemed to appreciate that, he took hold of his dick and rubbed the head up and down in the valley between the cheeks of my ass, spending extra time rubbing it against my anal opening.

Derek moved one hand to the back of my head and took hold of my pony tail. He pulled my head down further while he unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. He had gone commando so his semi hard dick easily popped out and swayed up and down a few times before he grabbed hold of it and guided it into my mouth. I took the big head in my mouth and twirled my tongue around the bulging crown. He grew big, about twelve inches and hard, like a steel bar in under a minute. He started flexing his hips back and forth, sliding a couple of inches of his big black dick in and out of my mouth with each thrust. I made sure to flick my tongue around the sensitive head each time he pulled his dick out.

While Derek was bending me over to suck his dick, Nate and Rico stopped caressing my breasts. Looking down I watched as their pants dropped to their feet and they kick them away. They each grabbed one of my hands and wrapped them around their dicks. I quickly began sliding my hands up and down their lengths, feeling then grow and stiffen. Although not as big as Derek they did possess nice fat dicks anyway. They were in the nine to ten inch range. Lucas continued rubbing the head of his dick up and down in the crack of my ass until he adjusted himself and slipped it between my thighs. He didn't enter me but his dick slid back and forth across the lips of my pussy with the big fat head bumping into my clit. The juices from my pussy leaked onto his long pole as he slid it back and forth. I was in heaven, four big black hard dicks to play with. I knew I wouldn't leave the veranda until they each had fucked all my holes.