Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck bros, you've got to try her mouth, Brother Ray was right she can really suck dick," Master Derek moaned.

"Fuck yeah bro let's switch, but I definitely wanna get back here. You gotta see her fuckin ass, fuck, it's amazing, I can't wait to get my dick in it," Master Lucas said before asking me.

"Peggy, was Brother Thomas from Bermuda right? Do you really love it in the ass?"

Derek's dick was still in my mouth so I could only mumble a yes. It wouldn't have mattered anyway. From the moment I woke up I knew I was going to get repeatedly fucked in the ass today. Also it was becoming apparent to me that the members of the Society kept each other informed about any new women they initiated. They were more organized than I had thought.

Lucas pulled his dick from between my thighs and moved around to in front of me. Derek pulled his dick out of my mouth and took a step to the side to make room for him. Lucas quickly slid his dick into my mouth. I could taste the juices from my pussy on the long pole as he worked it back and forth. Derek moved behind me and slipped his dick between my thighs. He rubbed the head back and forth on the lips of my pussy before adjusting the angle and slipping it inside me. He then grabbed my hips and began sawing his dick in and out of my pussy. I was bent over, stuffed at both ends with a dick in each hand...and loving it.

I don't know if Nate and Rico were loving it as much as I was. I think they wanted their dicks sucked too. They moved right next to Lucas who was trying to shove his entire dick into my throat. When I gagged and he pulled out, Nate turned my head toward him and slipped the head and a couple of inches of his dick into my mouth while Rico began rubbing his dick other side of my face. Now I had three dicks to suck. Oh well, that's nothing I haven't done before. So I began switching among them, sucking one and stroking the other two until Nate and Rico both tried sticking their dicks in my mouth at the same time. They were only able to fit in the heads so I licked and sucked on the tips. Lucas laughed and began rubbing his dick on my face. While I was being assaulted by their three dicks Derek continued fucking me from behind. He grabbed onto my hips, held me steady and forcefully slammed his dick into my pussy. At the same time he reached around my hip and rubbed my clit. It was enough to send me over the edge. I came. My body shivered and shook as my pussy quivered around his dick. I guess it caused him to cum, I could feel a warm gush of cum splash against the walls of my pussy.

Once Derek recovered, he pulled his dick out of my pussy. My legs were becoming weak so thankfully Nate, Rico and Lucas moved me over to a nearby cushioned lounge chair. They flattened it out and laid me down on it on my back. Nate moved between my legs and pulled me back so my ass was at the edge of the lounge. He quickly slid his dick into my pussy and began fucking me. Derek moved to the end by my head and fed me his cum covered dick. Rico and Lucas moved to either side of the lounge chair and slipped their dicks back into my hands. They waited until I had cleaned Derek's cum off his dick before they moved up by my face. I started switching off sucking them once again. After servicing the four of them for a few minutes Nate stopped and pulled back for a second. He hooked his arms behind my knees, lifted my legs and leaned back into me. He started fucking me harder and faster. Over and over he slammed his big black dick into me until I felt his body stiffen. He groaned and I felt even more warm cum flood into my pussy.

Before Nate even finished cumming Rico moved to replace him. He took hold of my right ankle and lifted my leg straight up. When Nate pulled out Rico quickly moved in and pushed the head of his big dick into my pussy. He also grabbed my other ankle, lifted it up and held both of my legs straight up in the air. As he pushed his hips forward the entire length of his big fat dick slid into my wet, double load of cum filled pussy, forcing some of the excess semen to squirt out. I could feel the warm viscous liquid as it ran down my butt and across my anus. When he flexed his hips, his pubic bone ground into my clit and his big balls banged against my asshole. My concentration on the pleasure I was receiving from Rico's movements was interrupted when Nate pushed his cum covered dick against my lips. I opened my mouth and he slid the jizz coated pole inside. When he pulled it out, he had a nice clean dick. I quickly glanced to the right and left and saw Derek and Lucas standing on either side of me. Both of them were slowly stroking a hand up and down the length of their long fat poles, keeping themselves hard. I reached out my hands and took hold of their dicks, pulling them closer so I could suck them too.

Rico took off my high heels and moved my legs so the backs of my ankles rested on his shoulders. He leaned his body in, pinning me to the lounge chair. Once he adjusted himself, he fucked me like most of my young lovers do, hard and fast and like a lot of my young lovers he didn't last long. After a few minutes of him slamming his dick into my pussy at a vigorous almost brutal pace, he drove himself deep into my pussy, held himself still and cried out that he was cumming.

As Rico was cumming Lucas pulled his dick from my mouth and moved to the other end of my body. When Rico finishing cumming he dropped my legs and pulled his dick from my pussy. Lucas quickly made me roll over onto my hands and knees and pulled me back so my knees were on the edge of one end of the lounge chair. Meanwhile Rico moved around to the other end of the lounge chair and sat down in front of me. He pulled my head down into his crotch. That forced my chest down onto the lounge chair and pushed my ass up in the air. My pussy was over flowing with the previous three loads of cum but Lucas quickly stopped the leak by shoving his big black dick inside me. He held onto my hips as he began driving his dick in and out of my pussy.

With my head in Rico's lap I began licking the combined cum and pussy juices off of his dick and balls. When he released his hold on my head, I lifted it up and glanced to right and left. I only saw Derek, on my right. He was standing there, stroking his hand up and down his long black pole keeping himself hard. I turned my head toward him and opened my mouth. He stepped close and slipped the big black rod into my open and willing mouth. I hadn't seen Nate but I soon figured out where he was. I felt someone drizzle a cool oily liquid on my butt and begin caressing the cheeks of my ass. I figured it was Nate. A minute or two later I felt an oiled up finger slide down between my buttocks and slip into my asshole. Another minute or two later he added a second finger and began stretching and lubing my anal passage. I figured he was preparing me to get fucked in the ass. He also reached his other hand under my body and slid it down my belly to my clit. He diddled that sensitive nub adding to my pleasure and soon sent me over the edge. I came, an overwhelming intense quivering climax that also drove Lucas over the edge. He shoved his dick deep into my pussy and filled it with another huge load of warm cum.

As I knelt there recovering from my intense orgasm, Derek pulled his dick from my mouth and lay down on his back on the floor. When held his dick up straight in the air I knew my service to the Society wasn't over. I knew Derek wanted me to get on top of him and ride him and I also knew they had much more in store for me.

Once Lucas pulled his dick from my pussy and Nate pulled his fingers from my ass they grabbed my arms and moved me over by Derek. I squatted over Derek's crotch with Lucas and Nate holding onto my arms. As they slowly lowered me, my well used and cum filled pussy became stuffed with Derek's big dick. I held myself still for a minute or two allowing my pussy to adjust to his size before sliding up and down on that long fat pole. I was beginning to enjoy myself, being in control of my movements but I knew that wouldn't last, the men of the Society are too dominant to let a white woman control anything. Derek pulled me down; crushing my breasts into his chest and causing me to kick out my legs and kneel on top of him, straddling him. It also forced my clit to grind into his pubic bone and my ass to stick up in the air. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Rico standing behind me. He was smiling and rubbing an oily, lubed-up hand up and down the length of his hard pulsing dick. I now knew what they had in store for me. I was going to get double fucked, fucked in the pussy and asshole at the same time, a specialty of the Secret Society.

Rico squatted down behind me and pushed the fat head of his dick against my asshole. His cock was fatter than the fingers that just been in there and he met some resistance at first. He pushed harder and the head of his cock popped into my anus, just past that first tight ring of muscles. I let out a gasp. In spite of Nate's careful preparations I still felt some pain. I always did the first time a dick entered my ass. Rico stopped and allowed me to get used to his size. He slowly pushed forward and a couple inches of his rock hard dick slid into my butt. When I groaned, he stopped again. I struggled to relax my ass muscles as much as I could and the pain did subside. It was replaced with a dull ache. Slowly Rico was able to slide more and more of his cock in my ass. When I felt his pubic hair brush against my buttocks I knew he was fully buried in my asshole. I was completely stuffed with two big black dicks. Any pain I had felt earlier was replaced with that amazing feeling of fullness and pleasure I always felt when I was double penetrated.

"Master Thomas of the Bahamas said you love getting double fucked by two big black dicks," Rico snarled into my ear before growling. "Come on Peggy show us how much you love it. Come on Peggy, fuck."

He was right I do love it. It had become my favorite way of getting fucked, two big black dicks filling my holes, rubbing against each other, separated only by the thin membrane between my pussy and asshole. I flexed my hips up and down and their dicks began sliding back and forth in my orifices. Rico and Derek began moving with me, timing their thrusts so one of them was always fully buried in my holes. They were proving to be experts at double fucking. Their earlier climaxes had dulled their sensitivities. They were able fuck me through a couple of intense orgasms.

Lucas and Nate had not been just sitting by passively watching. They had taken turns shoving their dicks into my mouth, forcing me to lick and suck their balls just to make sure they stayed nice and hard. Based on my experiences with members of the Secret Society I guessed they would want to double fuck me next. I also figured that all four of them would rotate their positions so that each one of them had a chance to fuck all my holes.

Derek and Rico began groaning that they were going to cum. Their thrusts came harder and faster until both of them buried their dicks deep inside my holes at the same time. They held themselves still as they came, unloading massive loads of cum into my holes. I felt each spurt of their dicks as their warm seed flooded my pussy and asshole.

I guessed right about Lucas and Nate, they fucked me next. Once Derek, Rico and I disentangled ourselves Nate laid down on the floor. Rico and Lucas grabbed my arms and moved me over Nate. They turned me around so my ass faced him. As they lowered me down, the head of Nate's dick brushed up against my asshole. Luckily it was still gapped open and slick with Rico's cum. The lower I sank, more and more of Nate's dick slid up into my butt. When Rico and Lucas let go of my arms, I threw them out behind me while Nate grabbed my hips. He quickly began lifting me up and down, sliding his dick in and out of my ass. Lucas moved into place to fuck my pussy. He straddled Nate's legs and lined the head of his dick up with my pussy. Then he hooked his arms under my knees and held my legs up. He slowly entered my wet, cum filled hole and began fucking me.

Meanwhile Derek stepped up and straddled Nate's and my bodies. He was facing me with his crotch inches from my face. I knew what he wanted, I opened my mouth and he slid his cum and pussy juice covered dick inside. I sucked and licked him clean, making sure not miss any cum on his big low hanging balls. I must admit I have come to love that taste, cum and my own pussy juice on a nice hard dick. When Derek's dick was clean he stepped away as Rico moved in and took his place. Rico's dick would taste different. He had just cum in my ass but I knew he would still expect me to clean his dick. It was something the Members of the Society enjoyed making their white women do, ass to mouth, it was the ultimate symbol in degrading, sub servant acts. I been forced to do it in the Bahamas so I knew the secret was to be extra clean before getting starting. I had made sure to spend extra time cleaning my butt this afternoon. When Rico grabbed my head, I opened mouth and flicked my tongue on the head of his dick.

"Fuck bros, look at that. She takes it, straight from her ass. Master Ray is right she'll really be a big hit back home," Rico laughed as he pushed his hips toward me.

"Fuck yeah brother, she'll be big all over Cali," Master Lucas grunted with a laugh as he continued fucking me.

"Big hit in all over Cali, did I hear them correctly? Did Ray and the Society have plans for me to travel to the west coast to serve their members and friends and associates, to fuck and suck anyone they wanted? I know it was part of the Contract of Servitude that I had signed but were they going to hold me to it?" I tried to think of the implications of it, to my business and personal life, but I was too overwhelmed by the task at hand.

I slipped my tongue under Rico' dick as he slowly pushed it into my mouth. He took hold of my head, held it steady and began using my mouth, fucking it like it was a pussy or asshole. He pulled his dick from my mouth after a few minutes and stepped to the side. I guess he didn't want to cum in my mouth. Derek and Rico each grabbed one of my ankles. They lifted my legs up and pulled them open causing my body to shift on top of Nate. He had to adjust to keep his dick buried deep in my ass. It also allowed Lucas to shift his position. He leaned in over my body and used long powerful strokes to fuck my pussy. It was the impetus he need and he soon filled my pussy with another load of hot cum.

After Lucas came he pulled out and stood up. He stepped up by my head and offered me his dick. I quickly licked and sucked him clean. One I was done cleaning Lucas's dick, Nate rolled the two of us over until I was lying flat on my stomach. He straddled my butt with his legs outside of mine and used the same long powerful strokes as Lucas to fuck my ass. I squeezed and released the muscles in my ass around Nate's big dick. Doing that had caused many of my previous butt lovers to lose it, Nate wasn't any different. He slammed his dick deep into my rectum as he fired a thick stream of hot cum into my anal canal. He kept fucking me as load after load spurted into my ass. Lying on my stomach with my butt in the air there was nowhere for his cum to go. It was blocked by his big dick. I don't remember ever having my ass so full of cum before.

I was also right about them switching positions so they could each get a chance to fuck my all my holes. Without giving me a chance to rest Rico and Derek took me again. This time Rico fucked my pussy while Derek banged my ass. Once again I also had to clean and keep Lucas and Nate's dick's hard.

After Derek and Rico came, it was Lucas and Nate's turn again. While I was riding on top of Nate with Lucas squatting behind me fucking my ass, Marcus returned.

"Good evening Brothers... and Peggy," Marcus said with a smirk as he stood there watching me get double fucked while I was sucking Rico's dick.

"Master Ray requests that you join rest of the Masters and associates in the great room. The other white women will be there if you would like to sample their charms. Of course Peggy will be joining us if you want to fuck her again. Her service to the Society is not complete yet."

"Thank you Brother Marcus, We'll head over as soon as soon as Brothers Lucas and Nate finish fucking her," Master Derek replied before asking Marcus. "Would you like to fuck her? She's got a sweet pussy and a nice tight ass and she sucks a mean dick."

"Fuck yeah brother. I'd love to get another piece of that. I know all about her fine pussy, ass and mouth. Brother Justin and I sampled her Friday night when we brought her here to the estate. Fuck yeah, it'd be great to fuck her again," Marcus replied with a smile as he began taking off his pants.

Rico took a step back as Marcus moved up directly in front of me. He stood with his hands on his hips, his semi hard dick hanging out at a 45 degree angle. I recalled the first time I saw it. It was during the ride out to the estate. He and Justin took turns making me blow them. I snaked out my tongue and flicked it across the soft silky head of Marcus's dick. It bounced up and down with it each touch of my tongue. I flicked my tongue around the head, giving extra attention to the super sensitive frenulum on the underside of his cock just below the head. I've made men cum, just by flicking my tongue back and forth on that sensitive area. I made sure to vary my techniques by kissing and licking other areas of his cock. I began focusing on the head, prodding the tip of my tongue in and out of the opening. When Marcus's dick started to leak precum, I simply lapped up the tasty drippings. I tried to give his balls equal attention but Lucas began moaning and forcefully slamming his dick into my butt, causing my head to bounce around wildly. I've fucked enough men to know he was close to cumming. Marcus grabbed my head and pushed the head and a couple of inches of his dick into my mouth, filling all my holes or making me airtight as members of the Society liked to say.

Each powerful thrust of Lucas's hips also caused my body to slide back and forth across Nate's which caused my clit to grind up against his pubic bone. It was the push I needed to send me over the edge. I came, a powerful, body quivering, toe curling orgasm that caused me to squirt and drench Nate with my juices. Lucas came a few seconds later. He grunted and held himself still as his dick fired off salvo after salvo of warm cum deep into my bowels. As the spurts of cum became slower and weaker, Lucas pulled about half his dick out of my butt.

"Hey Marcus, do you want to get back here and finish in her ass? She's been stretched out a bit but I'm sure you'd still like it," Lucas asked with laugh.

"Fuck yeah, you don't have to ask me twice. I guess we can wait a few more minutes to get to the party...especially for an ass as fine and tight as Peggy's," Marcus laughingly replied as he pulled his dick from my mouth.

"Yo Nate, pull her ass cheeks apart and hold em open," Lucas commanded.

Nate stopped flexing his hips up and down and wrapped his big hands on each of my buttocks. He pulled the fleshy globes apart and held me steady. When Lucas pulled the rest of his dick out of my butt, I felt my anal passageway stay gapped open. Marcus had already moved behind me so he quickly moved up and pressed the head of his dick against my gapped open asshole. I moaned in anticipation. He pushed his hips forward and about half of his dick easily slid in. I recalled a similar occurrence near the end of my trip to the Bahamas. The muscles in my pussy and asshole had become stretched from all the big black dicks I had taken. Luckily a week of rest and Kegel exercises would tighten them back up.