Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate and Marcus began moving slowly and surely working their hips up and down, in and out and back and forth. They held onto my hips and waist keeping me in place so they could slide their cocks in and out of my holes.

"Peggy, do you want it deeper up your ass?" Marcus growled into my ear.

"Yes, god yes, deeper, come on fuck my ass deeper," I moaned.

Nate pulled me down hard onto his crotch, driving his dick up, deep into my pussy and grinding my clit against his pubic bone. At the same time Marcus began fucking my ass with longer, deeper strokes. The two young studs were doing great controlling themselves but I was beginning to lose control. I could feel myself racing toward a shattering orgasm.

"Harder, harder, please fuck me harder," I passionately groaned.

Marcus and Nate responded to my fervent urgings. They started slamming their big black dicks into me at the same time, fucking me deeper harder and faster on each stroke. They soon drove me over the edge, my body shuddering and trembling as I exploded in string of multiple orgasms. They didn't stop, they continued slamming their dicks deep into my pussy and asshole the whole time I was cumming, until finally, they both cried out that they were cumming and they flooded my holes at the same time. I came again, shaking and shuddering in orgasmic ecstasy before I collapsed on top of Nate, gasping for breath.

Marcus pushed himself up off the pile of bodies but I was too exhausted to get up. I just rolled off Nate's body onto my back trying to catch my breath. After a few minutes I looked up and saw that Derek, Lucas, Marcus, Rico and Nate were still there on the veranda standing around me. They told me to get moving, they were in a hurry to join Ray and the rest of the Masters in the great room.

"Come on Peggy, are you ready for some more. We're going to join the others in the great room?" Derek asked with a laugh as he reached out a hand to help me stand up.

I had just been continuously fucked without a break for over an hour by five big dicked black men. I was exhausted and sore, my pussy and asshole were tender and filled with cum and I had had already experienced a multitude of intense orgasms and Marcus wanted to know if I ready for some more... of course I was. I can't help myself, I'm poly-orgasmic, that is the more orgasms I have, the more I want. Most women can only cum a few times before they become so sensitive that they can't stand to be touched. I'm not like that. I can keep going and going. I learned about this a few years ago from a lover named Bill. He took me to an out of the way motel and tied me to the bed. He started masturbating me, bringing me to orgasm after orgasm, each orgasm better, deeper, and more lasting than the last one. I begged him to stop, but he didn't, in fact he increased his actions. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, I had one more, massive, long lasting, intense, overwhelming orgasm that seemed to be endless. I passed out. When I woke up my pussy was sore and tender but it had been the most pleasurable experience of my life. It was such an intensely passionate experience that I have reserved it only for special lovers or group of lovers. I've managed to keep it secret from the Members of the Secret Society. I shuttered to think what they would do if they knew. Unfortunately I found myself craving one of those massive, long lasting, intense, overwhelming orgasms right now. I knew I couldn't fight my nature so I did the only thing I could think of.

"Of course Master Derek, let's go," I said as I took his hand.

When Derek pulled me to my feet, I shivered when I felt a river of warm cum leak out of my pussy and asshole and run down my legs. We left our clothes on the floor in the veranda and headed over to the great room. Although in my case, I only had a pair of high heel sandals to leave behind. I must confess I felt utterly decadent; walking through someone else's tastefully decorated palatial estate, totally naked, with cum running down my legs, surrounded by the five tall, handsome, and equally naked black men who had just deposited all that cum into my pussy and asshole.

When we entered the great room I stopped and quickly look around. The first thing I noticed was that it was filled with a multitude of tall handsome black men clustered around in small groups. Each cluster also contained an attractive white woman or two. The second thing I noticed was that everyone else was also naked and they were involved in various licentious carnal activities.

In one part of the room I saw the two attractive young blondes, Katrina and Amber, entertaining a large group of black studs on an oversized couch. They had been recruited into the Society from a local strip club that Ray owned. They certainly looked the part. They were tall and lean with dancer's bodies, large enhanced breasts, tattoos and piercings. They were situated on either end of the couch, positioned so they could each fuck three of the studs at the same time. They each had big black dicks in their pussy, ass and mouth. The rest of the studs were standing around, stroking their large black dicks apparently waiting their turn at one of the girls. Lucas, Nate and Justin left me standing by the entrance to the room and headed to this group.

Amy, the young attractive blonde who had walked to the brunch with Veronica and me was using a large oversized chair to entertain another group of studs. She was sitting on the lap of one young man, who obliviously had his dick in her ass while another stud stood between her outstretched legs and fucked her pussy. She also had her hands full of two more big black dicks. These studs stood on either side of the chair near her head. She would stroke one of their dicks while she sucked the other. Derek and Rico went over to join them.

My surveying of the room was interrupted when Ray, Veronica and another group of handsome black men entered the room. They were all naked and I could see flakes of drying cum on Veronica's face and body. I recognized the men as some of the Masters from brunch. I immediately assumed position number one, legs spread and my arms at my sides with my head bent down.

"Ah Peggy, it's good to see you've joined us in the main room. Relax we're here to have fun tonight," Ray said.

"Yes Master Ray," I replied as I stood up straight.

"Peggy, you remember Masters Tyler, Byron, Jason and Maxx from brunch. Brothers, this is the beautiful Ms. Peggy I was telling you about," Ray said as he introduced us.

"Yeah, I was looking her over at brunch but it seems the boyz from Cali got to her first," Master Jason said with a laugh

.

"West coast is always cums first, brothers," Master Derek called out with a laugh from the group over with Amy.

"Yeah, well, you know we say, 'What cums in you in Vegas, Stays in you in Vegas.' And I plan to leave some cum in Peggy right now," Master Jason replied with a laugh as took my hand and led me over to a backless sofa day bed.

"Come Peggy, Ray says you're really good at sucking dick. Show me how good you are. I've many friends and associates in Vegas who'll be interested in you,'' Jason said as he sat down in the middle of the sofa and opened his legs.

So I guess I was right, the Society did have plans for me to travel to the West Coast and all over I guess, to serve their members, friends and associates, to fuck and suck anyone they wanted. The Society wasn't just a simple group of black men and white women getting together to fuck. It had been nationalized into a well-run business, renting out white women for the pleasure of their members and friends and associates. It seems that I and all of the other white women are really just escorts, whores for the Society, whether we liked it or not. Now being an escort isn't really a problem for me, Toni and I had worked as part time escorts back when we were flight attendants and just a few months ago I did a couple of escort assignments for a friend of mine named Linh. She owns the most exclusive escort service in Europe, but that's a story for another day. Anyway it seems we don't have much of a choice. We have to do whatever the Society tells us to do. They had our contracts and our past willing submissions to hold against us.

I did the only thing I could. I dropped to my knees between Jason's legs while he slid down so that his ass was resting on the edge of the sofa. I rested my arms on the tops of his thighs and put my head in his crotch. Like all the masters, Jason was impressively hung, with a long thick black dick along with a big set of low hanging balls. I took hold of his dick and flicked my tongue across the head. I detected the delicious combined taste of pussy and dried semen on his member. I bet Jason, Ray, Tyler, Byron and Maxx had just been fucking Veronica. I started licking all around the head before working my way down his long hard shaft. Before I reached his big low hanging balls I was startled when Byron suddenly dropped onto the sofa on Jason's right.

"Yo Brother I decided to join you," Bryon said as he fist bumped with Jason.

I quickly looked to my left and saw Veronica get down on her knees in front of Bryon.

"Me too brother, but don't worry I brought my own white woman," Tyler added with a laugh as he sat down on the other side of the sofa and fist bumped both Masters.

I glanced to my right and saw Janet, the attractive mature redhead who had befriended me on Saturday morning, dropping to her knees in front of Tyler.

"Well come on ladies, do what you do best, suck our big black dicks" Jason said with a laugh.

I quickly glanced to the left and right again and smiled at Veronica and Janet. They smiled back and quickly started sucking Bryon's and Tyler's dicks. I turned my attention back to Jason. I stroked my hand up and down the length of long hard dick while I flick my tongue on his balls. I thought to myself we must be presenting a decadently erotic image. Here we were, three totally naked, attractive, if I may say so myself, mature, married white women kneeling in front of three equally naked, handsome, younger black men, sucking, no, not just sucking, we were actually worshiping their large black dicks. The young men were leaning back on the sofa day bed moaning and enjoying our oral endeavors.

Apparently someone else appreciated the picture we presented. I heard Janet loudly moan and then exclaim "Oh my god." I glanced over at her and saw a large young black male squatting behind her, fucking her from behind. I heard Veronica moan too but before I could turn to see her I felt the big head of a dick push up against the lips of my pussy. The owner of this dick rubbed it up and down my slit a couple of times before he forced it inside me.

"Sorry Master Jason but when I saw this white woman's butt sticking up in the air, as she sucked your dick, well I just couln't help myself. She just looked so fuckable," The man behind me said with a laugh.

"Yes she is brother, yes she is. I see your brothers think the same, fucking these other white women. I understand completely, beautiful white woman butts sticking up in the air are a tempting target. You hit it now, I'll get it later," Jason said with a laugh.

Jason put his hand on the back of my head and guided his dick back into my mouth while the guy behind me began fucking my pussy. I never knew who the guy behind me was, I never saw his face. He just fucked me, hard and rough until he came, shooting another load of warm cum deep into my pussy. He pulled out and was quickly replaced by a second and then a third big anonymous dick. Both of these guys fucked my pussy, hard and rough before filling it with even more cum. I felt a fourth guy move behind me but Jason called out.

"Hold on brother, it's my turn to get some of that. You can come here and get your dick sucked but her ass is mine," Jason said as he pulled my mouth off his dick.

Jason pushed my head away and stood up. He pulled me up, turned me around and then pushed me back onto the sofa. I landed on my back, lying across the sofa with my butt hanging off one side and my head the other. Jason moved between my legs, lined his dick up with my pussy and pushed his hips forward. The three new loads of cum just deposited in my pussy were forced out. They leaked out and ran down the crack of my ass as Jason began working his big dick into my pussy.

"Go on Brother Ron, fuck her mouth, she sucks a mean dick," Jason said to the young man he had just cut in front of.

Before that young man, Ron could get around by my head, I glanced around the room. Veronica was still on the sofa bed next to me. She was still sucking a dick and getting fucked from behind but with two new partners. Janet was on the floor near the sofa with three new partners. They had positioned her so they could fuck her pussy, ass and mouth at the same time. Amy had been moved off the oversized chair. She was still sitting on top of one guy getting fucked in the ass while a second young stud fucked her pussy. She now had three more studs gathered around her head as she sucked one and jerked off the other two. Katarina was off the couch and kneeling in circle of about six young studs sucking them off while Amber was still on the couch getting triple fucked, by a new group of studs.

The new guy, Ron moved to the other side of the sofa bed and straddled my head. When I looked up he had moved so that his nut sack was hanging directly over my mouth. I reached up, grabbed hold of his dick and began stroking it while I stuck out my tongue and flicked it across his balls. At the other end of my body, Jason had worked all twelve inches of his long fat pole into my pussy. He hooked his arms under the backs of knees, and lifted my legs up. He leaned into me and began fucking me with long powerful strokes. Meanwhile Ron adjusted his position and tilted my head back so he could feed me his dick. Inch by inch, he worked his long hard shaft down my throat. Both studs began working together, slowly sliding their dicks in and out, timing their thrusts and driving me wild as they fucked me at both ends.

Ron was the first of us to cum. He pulled most of his dick out of my mouth when I felt it begin to quiver. He groaned and a warm stream of cum began flooding my mouth. It was difficult to swallow in the position I was lying and I was barely able to keep abreast of his spurts. When he pulled out the last dribbles of his cum leaked from the head of his dick and splattered down on my face. Remembering my previous punishments for allowing a black man's cum to go to waste, I quickly gathered up the errant cum with my fingers and popped it into my mouth. Jason was the next to cum. He groaned and I felt his body go stiff as his dick pumped a stream of warm cum deep into my pussy. That set me off and I came, experiencing another wonderful toe curling, body quivering orgasm. Not surprising for a Master of the Secret Society, Jason's dick stayed rock hard. He held his entire member buried deep inside me, just moving his hips around, grinding his pubic bone up against my clit and setting me off again.

As I was recovering I felt Jason push my legs up by my head and heard him tell someone to grab my ankles. That someone gripped my ankles and pulled them toward my head. When I open my eyes I saw that Ron had been replaced by two young studs. They were each holding onto one of my ankles spreading my legs far apart. I also felt Jason slide his rock hard dick from my pussy. I looked down and watched as Jason put the head of his dick against my anus. A stream of cum had leak out of my pussy and was pooling on the head of his dick. Slowly he pushed and the head slipped into my asshole. He waited for few seconds as I willed the muscles in my ass to relax before he moved again. Inch by inch Jason slipped his cock deeper and deeper into my anus. I groaned as the fat tube forced my asshole to open up. Finally he filled me completely, his crotch touching my buttocks. He reached up, cupped my breasts and pulled on my hard pointy nipples sending more jolts of pleasure throughout my body. We lay there for minute allowing my asshole to adjust to his size before he began fucking my ass.

Unlike a lot of women, I really love to get my ass fucked when I'm lying on my back. First, I can see the guys face while he fucks me. The first anal experience with someone is special and the facial expressions they make are priceless! Second, when my legs are pulled back my lover can get his dick deeper into my ass, especially when I'm with a guy with a long dick like Jason. Third, while I'm getting dicked in my ass, someone can finger my pussy and rub my clit. I have some really intense, bed rattling orgasms when someone is rubbing my clit. It's also really good if the guy in my ass pulls his dick almost all the way out and just works the head in and out. This is exactly what Jason and I were doing. While Jason was sliding the head of his dick in and out of my ass, I had my fingers in my pussy and was rubbing my palm on my clit.

I also love it that other guys can surround and straddle my face. I can suck their dicks, lick their balls, even toss their salad and provide an open mouth for their cum. Few things are hotter than being on my back with a guy ramming my ass, someone playing with my pussy and a couple of guys jacking off hot loads into my mouth. That's what the new guys who were holding my ankles were doing. They were taking turns sticking their dicks and balls in my mouth.

One of the guys holding one of my ankles was the first to lose it and cum. He had moved up and stuck his balls in my face. After I gave his balls a good licking and sucking, I snaked my tongue back and flicked it back and forth across his anus. I guess it was too much. He cried out and a big spurt of cum shot out of dick. I felt his warm cum land on my chest and belly. He quickly recovered and directed the rest of his spurts into my mouth before he stepped away. I was concerned that they would blame me for wasting a black man's cum and for a second everyone nearby stopped. No one moved except for one of the guys fucking Veronica. She was on her knees on the sofa next to me getting fucked from behind and sucking the dick of another guy in front of her. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her mouth off his dick. He pushed her head toward me and ordered her to begin licking up all the errant cum.

Veronica moved closer to me and began licking up the spilled cum from my body. She started on my chest, lavishing extra attention on my nipples, kissing, sucking and even nipping at the pointy sensitive nubs. She worked her way down my body. A sizeable amount of the errant cum had pooled in my belly button. She flicked out her tongue, gathering up the tasty morsel and drawing a startled gasp from my lips. Jason grabbed the back of her hair and directed her further down my body. He leaned his upper body back, giving her better access to my pussy. This also forced his hips forward and shoved the full length of his dick deep into my ass. Veronica understood the silent command and attacked my pussy and clit with her tongue. The second young man by my head brought his dick back to my mouth.

With an experienced big black dick expertly pounding away in my ass, an accomplished female enthusiastically devouring my pussy, you know women are the best pussy eaters and a big, young, cum filled black dick to suck; I was in heaven and I decided to spread the pleasure. I slid a hand under Veronica's body, stopping to tweak her nipples before sliding it down to her pussy. The slippery wet gash was empty. The guy behind her must have had his dick in her asshole. I slipped a couple of fingers inside her and rubbed my palm on her clit. She responded by moaning into my pussy as she ate me. We were five naked sweaty bodies, mashed together, striving to achieve the ultimate in exhilarating carnal pleasure ...and we did. Veronica and I both came, multiple times. Our bodies shaking and shuddering as each orgasm overcame our senses. And the men also began to cum; the young stud filled my mouth with a huge load of his warm delicious seed while Jason and the guy fucking Veronica flooded both of our assholes with even more loads of hot cum.