Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We collapsed in pile of sweaty intertwined bodies, arms, and legs, resting as we gathered our breath. Our recover was cut short when we heard new voices in the doorway. A new group of about ten handsome, young and completely naked black men entered the great room. Jason and the guy who had fucked Veronica pulled their softening dicks from our asses and called the new group over to us.

"Welcome Brothers, you can go wait in line at one of the groups or you come here and enjoy these two beautiful white women," Jason said with a laugh.

I quickly looked around the room and was astounded and surprisingly a little excited by all the passionately erotic events taking place around me. Katarina, Amber, Amy and Janet were each surrounded by groups of at least three guys, getting fucked in all three orifices at once. The stark contrast of all that dark black and white flesh, mashed together in the throes of intense sexual passion had an immediate effect on me. I eagerly yearned to join them.

The new group of guys came over to us. They pulled me and Veronica off the sofa bed and pushed us down on our knees, back to back. They circled around us and we knew exactly what they wanted. We reached out and began stroking and sucking their dicks. Once they were hard, they maneuvered Veronica and me into position, side by side, so each of us could watch the other get fucked in her pussy, ass and mouth at the same time. The few extra guys stood around, stroking their dicks, keeping them hard and waiting for an orifice to open up.

For what seemed like an eternity, the six of us white women were repeatedly fucked in all our orifices, in all manner of combinations and positions. We were also paired off with each other and ordered to eat each other's pussies and assholes. The party, or should I say orgy lasted until the wee hours of the morning, until every set of balls had been drained of cum. When we were finally released, I staggered back to room I had been assigned and found that one of the maids had drawn a warm bath for me. A long soak restored just enough strength for me to stumble into the bed. I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

The next morning I awoke with a start. I had rolled over and out of a half closed eye spied a white envelope propped up on the bedside table. It had a large black Ace of Spades on the front just like the letter that had summoned me to my first service to the Society in the Bahamas. My hands trembled as I reached for it.

It read:

"Peggy, this part of your service to the Secret Society in Atlanta is complete. You are invited to stay and enjoy any and all of the activities and amenities the estate has to offer. Transport will be arranged to take you back to your hotel in Atlanta. Further instructions will follow."

I must have still been in a fog because it took a second reading for me to catch the subtleties and become concerned. What did it mean, this part of my service was complete and what are my further instructions? Ray had said that I was there for the party for his friends and for the Secret Society meeting. Both events were over. Did it mean they had more plans for me? What about the other Masters insinuating I would be greatly appreciated on the West Coast? Did it mean I was being forced into permanent servitude, shuttled around the country, serving different groups of black men in different cities and maybe in other countries? What about the other women?

Part of me, the mature responsible part, thought of leaving Atlanta once I got back to my hotel. I was tired and sore; I had sucked and fucked more black dicks than ever before. I had my life and family back home.

The other part of me, the totally submissive sexually addicted, thrill-seeking slut part wanted to stay and experience whatever new adventures they had planned for me. Besides I still had another two days of vacation left. I had planned on using to enjoy as many hedonistic pleasures as I could. I couldn't waste them now, could I? I had to admit to myself I was becoming addicted to their big black dicks. My internal struggle with this dilemma was short and never in doubt. The slut part won out... it always does, besides I had signed the Contract of Servitude and I knew they'd never let me leave the Society.

I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. A hot and then an ice cold shower, followed with a nice warm bath and extensive body moisturizing had me feeling half human. I opened the wardrobe and was surprised to see just a pair of high heel sandals, no dog collar. I slipped on the shoes and headed out to see what adventures the next two days would bring.