Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I recovered, I rolled off Dwayne onto one side of the couch. He stood up and helped Nora onto the couch. He put her on her hands and knees in the middle of the couch and started fucking her from behind as soon as they were in place. I leaned back against one arm of the couch with my pussy juice soaked crotch directly in front of Nora's face. I spread my legs open wide, threw a leg up on the back of the couch and smiled. She knew what I wanted. She dropped down onto her elbows, which caused her back to arch and ass to rise in the air. I guess Dwayne must have appreciated that because he reached around, rubbed his fingers on her clit and started driving his dick in and out of her pussy faster and harder. I moved my hands between my legs and spread the lips of my pussy apart as Nora dipped her head into my crotch and began licking and sucking my pussy.

We fucked and sucked in that position for a while, long enough for Nora and me to cum a couple of times each and for Dwayne to cum once. After he came Dwayne pulled out of Nora's pussy and stood up. His cock was still hard and it was covered with a mix of his cum and Nora's pussy juice. I smiled at him and opened my mouth. Dwayne smiled back and moved up by me. He held my head in place as he slowly fed me his cock. Once I sucked and licked their combined cum off his dick, Dwayne held out a hand and pulled me up off of the couch. He put me on my back on the floor and moved between my legs. He grabbed my ankles and pushed them straight up in the air. Holding my ankles in one big hand, he rubbed the head of his dick up and down between the lips of my pussy. When I moaned in response, he flexed his hips forward forcing the fat head inside me. Dwayne then put my legs on his shoulders with my feet on either side of his head. Slowly he started sliding his cock in, inch by inch, deeper and deeper with each thrust until I was fully impaled on his hard shaft.

Meanwhile Nora had come over and stood facing Dwayne with her feet spread wide on either side of my head. As she slowly squatted down, I looked up and saw a rope of Dwayne's cum leaking out of her pussy. I opened my mouth hoping to catch that jewel before it fell. My wish was granted. Just before Nora's crotch brushed up against my face, the glob of Dwayne's man seed dropped off and into my mouth. Nora dropped down onto her knees, holding her cum filled pussy inches from my mouth. I lifted my head and began flicking my tongue back and forth through her sloppy slit, cleaning it of Dwayne's cum. It had my intended response; Nora moaned and began grinding her crotch in my face. She also returned the pleasures by leaning forward and fondling and caressing my breasts, pinching and pulling my nipples and rubbing my clit.

Slowly Dwayne built his tempo, moving faster and faster, harder and harder until he was hammering my pussy at a furious pace, our bodies sweating despite the air conditioning. I was pinned beneath his strong body and Nora's lovely thighs, unable to move as they both used me for their pleasure but they also drove me closer and closer to the orgasm I wanted and desperately needed.

Nora leaned forward and shared a deep soulful kiss with Dwayne. It caused her clit to move directly over my mouth. I sucked on that sensitive pearl and was rewarded with a mouthful of her juices as she squirted and then came. Her body was shaking like a leaf in the wind as a wave of pleasure washed over her body. Spent she rolled off my body before collapsing on the floor.

Through it all Dwayne continued fucking me without missing a beat, hammering into my pussy harder and harder. He leaned into me, forcing my legs down to my chest and my ass in the air. I wanted us to cum at the same time so when I was close to cumming I reached beneath us and massaged his huge balls, urging him to fill my pussy with his hot seed.

"Come on Dwayne, give it to me, cum in me, shoot your fucking cum in me," I groaned.

About a minute later I was rewarded.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming, ah fuck it, I'm cumming," Dwayne cried out.

"That it Dwayne, that's it, come on, fill me with your fuckin cum," I shouted.

I could feel his body stiffen as the first warm spurt of cum fired into my pussy. It sent me over the edge and I exploded with another glorious orgasm of my own. His cock continued to shoot spurt after spurt after spurt of his warm seed into my quivering pussy. Finally Dwayne slowed his pace, his cock was still leaking cum as our orgasms passed and our bodies started to recover. He held me for a long time before guiding my legs to the floor. His cock slowly slid from the grasp of my wet pussy. We sat for a minute catching our breaths, me propped up on my elbows and Dwayne still kneeling between my legs.

Nora had recovered and was kneeling next to us. She reached between Dwayne's legs and loosely wrapped her hand around his cock. She slid her hand up the length of his pole. Her hand came away with a mix of Dwayne's cum and my juices. She brought it to her mouth and licked the tasty mixture before sharing some with me.

"God, I love that taste, pussy and cum mixed together, nothing's better," I said with a naughty smile.

"I prefer to lick directly from the mixing bowl," Nora replied with a naughty laugh as she pointed to the river of cum leaking from my pussy.

"Well I prefer to watch that, but let's go to the bedroom. My old knees can't take this hard floor anymore," Dwayne said with a laugh.

I could feel his cum leaking out of my pussy and running down my thighs as Dwayne led the way through the suite into the bedroom. I stopped for a second at the doorway and looked around. The room had been set up for one thing and one thing only, a wanton, uninhibited, sexual tryst. The lighting was low but the drapes were open highlighting the lights of downtown Atlanta. The king sized bed was raised up on a platform and had been stripped of all the bedding except for the tight fitting bottom sheet. All the accessories normally situated on the night tables had been removed and replaced with a variety of sex toys and lubes. A strap-on harness and a couple of different sized rubber cocks sat on the dresser top. Nora came up behind me and guided me up onto the bed. I crawled across it and rolled over onto my back, propping myself up on my elbows. Nora smiled, climbed up on the bed and crawled between my legs. She pushed them apart, dropped her face into my crotch and immediately began licking and sucking Dwayne's cum from my thighs and pussy. Meanwhile Dwayne grabbed some of the lube and was rubbing it up and down his still hard cock. He crawled up on the bed behind Nora and began rubbing her ass. When he worked a finger into her butt, she moaned and turned her head toward him.

"Mmmm, that's it Lover, oh yeah, get me ready for your big dick, lube me up, I can't wait to feel your big dick in my ass," Nora moaned.

"Oh yeah, Baby, I dying to fuck your ass too," Dwayne replied before he looked up at me and added. "But don't you worry, Peggy. I'll save some cum for you. I can't wait to fuck your beautiful ass too."

Dwayne did fuck both of our asses and he didn't stop after that. He also fucked our pussies and our mouths. We continued fucking in every possible position and combination we could imagine. Dwayne must have cum at least a half a dozen times. He filled all three of our orifices, our asses, pussies and mouths with additional loads of cum. When he stopped for a rest, Nora and I continued, eating each other's pussies in a rousing sixty nine. That must have inspired Dwayne because he got hard again. Nora and I sucked his cock together. Our tongues and lips intermingled as we kissed and licked his long shaft. When he came, we shared the delicious salty load. That started another round of marathon fucking with Nora adding the strap-on to the mix. They started taking turns fucking my holes. At times I had a real dick in my pussy and a fake cock in my ass. Other times it was a fake cock in my pussy and the real dick in my ass or a couple of fake cocks in my pussy and ass and a real dick in my mouth. They used me as fuck toy for their pleasure but I think I got the best of the deal. I was so lost in the pleasure, I lost count of the number of orgasms I had.

After several hours of constant fucking and sucking, Nora had enough and moved away but Dwayne and I continued fucking, and I continued cumming. I soon realized I was getting close to experiencing one of my ultimate orgasms. It's a condition I have. I am not just multi-orgasmic, I am poly-orgasmic. Once I start to cum I crave it more and more, and the more I get, the more I want. If I'm not careful in pacing myself, I lose all control. My orgasms begin to last longer and longer and get more and more intense until finally I have one enormous orgasm like no one I have ever had before. It feels like a tidal wave of pleasure crashing over my body. I usually pass out after the experience.

I guess Nora must have recognized the condition in me. After I experienced one particularly intense orgasm, she got up and grabbed a couple of the sex toys. She moved quickly and sat on my legs. I guessed what she was planning on doing and part of me wanted her to stop but another part, the sex addicted slut part didn't. The sex addicted slut part won, it always does. Nora told Dwayne to hold down my arms as she grabbed a nine inch realistic looking vibrating dildo and began fucking me with it. She also began licking, sucking and rubbing my clit. Dwayne sat on my arms and began pinching and twisting my nipples, adding to my pleasure. After a series of long and intense multiple orgasms, I begged her to stop. She didn't, she told Dwayne to shove a ball gag in my mouth and continued pleasuring me. I continued cumming over and over until finally I had that one big ultimate orgasm. My body shook and convulsed for a few minutes as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body and then I finally went slack and passed out.

I woke with a start and it took a few seconds to recall where I was and who I was with. It all came back to me, Atlanta, Dwayne, Nora and an ultimate orgasm. The build up to the ultimate orgasm is difficult and intense... but ultimately it's worth it, the feeling of such deep satisfaction is indescribable. I rolled over and noticed that I was alone. I also noticed that all the sex toys had been removed and the normal accessories returned. It was dark outside and a nearby clock said it 3 o'clock. I crawled out of the bed and dragged myself into the adjacent bathroom. After taking care of business and cleaning up, I gingerly made my way out to the main room. Neither Dwayne nor Nora was anywhere to be found but I did find two sealed envelopes and a room key on the table, just as Justin had said.

I went into the living room by the couch and picked up my clothes. I slipped on my dress and carrying my shoes, the envelopes and the key I quickly headed to my room. Once inside I was relieved to see that all my luggage and purse were there. I quickly checked my cell phone. I had been unable to check it for three days so I was concerned. Luckily there were no emergencies. My husband was away on a golf trip so he only left a few texts. I texted him back saying I was sorry I missed his texts. I told him I had misplaced my phone and when I found it was dead. Work knew I was on vacation so thankfully nothing was from them. There were several increasingly concerned texts and calls from my friend Linh in Paris. I knew I'd have to get back to her but that could wait. The bed was calling. I slipped off my dress and climbed into it naked. I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

When I woke up it was just about noon. I felt hungry, dehydrated, tired and sore, but fully sexually satisfied. The sexual hunger I felt when I first arrived in Atlanta had been satisfied, but I knew it would soon return. I satisfied my physical hunger and dehydration with a big breakfast and several bottles of mineral water and my soreness with a long soak in a hot tub.

After my bath I called my friend Linh. I had met her a few months ago on a vacation to France. She ran a club that featured live sex acts and the most exclusive escort agency in Paris. I met her at a party, actually it was an orgy. She talked me into performing a live sex act at her club and handling a few escort assignments for her. Actually it was very easy for her to convince me. One of my biggest fantasies had been to perform at live sex show and I had worked as a part time escort back in my flight attendant days. In fact I had been on an assignment for her when I met Asa in Miami. Linh was worried when I didn't return her calls. She's like a mother hen with the girls who work for her. After we caught up, she told me that several of her clients were clamoring for more dates with me. She also asked me again to move to Paris and work for her fulltime. I put her off by telling her I'd think about it and would call her when I got home. My flight home wasn't until later in the evening so I took a long nap before getting ready. Once my bags were packed and I was ready to go I sat down at the desk and finally opened the two sealed envelopes.

The first was from Dwayne. He wrote that he enjoyed our time together and he was looking forward to seeing me again. He had a few other friends he wanted me to meet. He didn't outright mention his earlier blackmail attempt but he didn't dismiss it and neither could I. The threat to my family and business reputation was something I took serious.

The second was from Nora. The envelope contained a note and her business card. She also said she enjoyed our time together and hoped to see me again but she also added that she wanted me to contact her and discuss a business proposal.

I sat there and thought about all the crazy things happening in my life. When my husband became ill and our swinging lifestyle ended. I looked for a way to continue indulging in sexual adventures without my family finding out. I took my job as a traveling claims adjuster just so I could do that. Now my quest for new and varied sexual adventures was leading to some crazy situations that were threatening to expose my adventures. All the fibs, half-truths, and outright lies were taking a toll. It was much simpler when my husband and I were swingers. Working as an escort back then was just a way to have an adventure and earn a little extra cash. Now Linh was pressing me to work for her full time as an escort. And that would involve a whole new set of lies and half-truths.

I had signed the Contract of Servitude with The Secret Society of Black Men on a lark, just for some sexual thrills and adventures. Now I was committed to them, at their beck and call, committed to provide sexual services whenever, wherever and with whomever they pleased, making up more stories to explain my absences.

I had meet Dwayne through the Society and now he was threatening to expose my secrets if I didn't fuck him whenever he pleased. More lies would be needed to accommodate him.

And now Nora was offering me a business proposal. She hadn't given a hint about the nature of her proposal but based on her life as a well-known authority on sex and a producer of quality pornography I figured it would involve sex, maybe a study on sexuality or my poly-orgasmic condition or maybe a porn shoot. Whatever it was it would involve more lies. I asked myself, did I really need another secret outlet to satisfy my sexual addiction? I pushed both notes and Nora's card off the desk and into the wastepaper basket.

I picked up my bags and headed for the door.

I had taken about ten steps down the hallway when I stopped and paused. I dropped my bags and hurried back into the room. I reached into the wastepaper basket and picked up Nora's business card. I smiled to myself as I stuffed it into my purse.

"Oh, what the hell?" I said out loud to myself. "If Nora does a study I might learn something useful or helpful, and if its porn, at least all the actors she uses are hot... fit attractive and voluptuous woman and handsome virile men with really big dicks."

I smiled again, turned and headed out of the hotel room door. My thoughts were now about porn, hot women, big dicks and where and when I would next be summoned to by the Secret Society of Black Men.