Peggy Shows Off

Story Info
Peggy seduces him with her sex body and kinky ways.
3.7k words
4.31
46.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt3
jt3
73 Followers

Meet Peggy.

Peggy is a 40-something-year-old dark haired beauty with the body of a college coed who lives in the gym, but she is also a 40-something-year-old vixen with the experience that comes with her age. She knows what she wants and how to get it.

Her petite 5’3” frame and 105-pound figure is accented with measurements that make even the young college studs hard with lust measuring 35C-23-36.

So meet Peggy or better yet -- watch Peggy.

Fortunately for me, I got to do both.

Peggy caught my eye and that of every other man in the room when she walked in the bar, but for some reason I was the lucky man she sat down beside. She ordered a drink and as she brought it to her lips I watched intensely.

Her lips parted slightly and she slowly ran her tongue across her upper lip before taking the stirrer in her drink and teasing it with her tongue before taking a slow swallow. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back as she felt the cool drink pour over her lips, across her tongue and down her throat. It was obvious she was thinking about something other than her drink as she slowly swallowed.

My eyes stayed locked on her as she placed the glass back down on the bar. She raised her hand to her cheek and lightly brushed back her soft dark hair with one hand while the other hand pulled at her top. She placed a finger in the neckline of her tight-fitting, low-cut top and pulled it out and down revealing her tan cleavage as if the shirt was too tight.

It was obvious she did not sun bath with a top on. Her breasts, which were large and becoming more and more visible, were tanned thoroughly. There were no tan lines visible and she was doing a good job of making sure I had a nice view.

Her finger slowly dipped into her drink on the bar and she removed an ice cube. She brought it to her lips and licked it seductively as she stared into my eyes. I was already hard from her little show and now my cock was throbbing as she teasingly licked the ice cube with her tongue. She placed it halfway into her mouth and closed her lips around it in a tight circle as she pushed it back and forth a few times with her eyes closed.

Her other hand was now at the hem of her short skirt and she was pulling it slowly up her thick crossed legs. It rose and so did my cock. She finally stopped tugging her skirt up when it got to the point where the beginning of a triangle that was her red lace panties could just barely be seen.

She opened her eyes just as my eyes began to slowly roam up over her body from her red panties over her ample breasts to her mouth and the melting ice cube she was sucking on. She used two delicate fingers to slide the ice cube out of her mouth and held it against her jaw.

The ice was melting and it left a thin trail of pure water as she glided it down her neck toward her breasts as they rose and fell with each slow deep breath of air. She was almost moaning she was breathing so heavy and yet so slow.

The ice cube was almost completely gone as it trickled down her breast to the top of her shirt and drops of icy cold water fell down into her cleavage disappearing forever. She brought the final remains of the ice cube to her mouth, kissed it and then rubbed it against her now erect nipple through her shirt making a circular wet spot that highlighted the dark brown skin of her nipple.

Without saying a word, Peggy looked into my eyes as she took my hand and led me away. We walked out of the bar and into the hotel elevator.

Once inside the elevator, Peggy pushed me back against the wall and stood on the other side getting as far away from me as possible. She pulled up the bottom of her shirt revealing her tight, tanned abs. The bottom of her shirt stretched up over her full breasts and she bit into it hard holding it in her teeth.

Next, Peggy continued the show by rolling her tiny skirt up her thick juicy thighs. Her muscular thighs were slowly revealed along with her red lace panties. Once she had her skirt rolled all the way up so it looked like nothing more than a thick rope belt she winked at me.

The mirrors in the elevator added to the visual sensations that had me ready to explode. My cock was hard and throbbing. It pressed against my slacks making an outline all too visible to anyone who was looking, especially since I was not wearing any underwear. Peggy was looking.

No, she was staring at my crotch and the outline of my 7 inches as it curved up into my pants. She could make out the form of my cock perfectly as it pressed so hard against my pants. She could she where my head mushroomed at the tip as a small dot of precum left a tiny sign of how far my cock stretched from my balls to the pocket of my pants.

She turned around and looked at me through the mirror as she spread her sexy firm legs. Her red lace panties were even sexier from this angle because she was wearing a thong. Her ass cheeks looked like those featured on models in bodybuilding magazine swimsuit editions. She reached back and rubbed her ass cheek. Then, she dug her fingernails into it leaving a hot pink impression of her stretched out fingers. Just when I thought I couldn’t take any more, she raised her hand up and then slammed it down slapping her ass cheek nice and hard. When she raised it a second time there was a definite imprint of her hand on her ass in bright pink. She threw her hand back down, slapping her other ass cheek. This time she left her hand there and begin to squeeze her ass.

Her other hand was busy squeezing too. She had her other hand up under her shirt rubbing her full breasts and pinching her nipples causing her mouth to fall open as a silent moan escaped her full, perfect cock-sucking lips.

The whole time she put on this little show she was staring right at me through the mirror. Staring directly into my eyes. I was about to whip my cock out and fuck her right there in the elevator when she turned around, smoothed her skirt out, pulled her shirt back down right on cue as the elevator pinged announcing our arrival on the 33rd floor of the hotel.

She reached out and took my hand and once again led me away. This time she took me into her hotel room. She turned the lights down to dim in her fancy hotel suite before leading me into the bedroom. Peggy grabbed the collar of my button-down dress shirt and yanked her hands apart as if she were opening a bag of chips. Buttons popped and flew across the bedroom as my shirt was ripped off baring my muscular pecs and tight, firm abs in the dim light of the hotel room.

Next, she undid my belt and yanked it almost causing a friction fire as the leather ripped through the belt loops. She tossed the belt away and knelt in front of me. On her knees with her hands behind her back, Peggy used just her teeth and hot tongue to unbutton my pants and slide down my zipper. My pants fell to the floor and my hard cock sprung free like a Jack-In-The-Box on Christmas morning since I wasn’t wearing underwear.

I stepped out of my pants and then Peggy took off my shoes and socks. She stood in front of my completely nude body and with the gentle push of one finger sent me falling back into a big soft comfortable chair in the corner of the bedroom.

She was in control and she knew it and we both liked it.

Peggy slowly strutted around the bed as she performed a striptease. First, she slowly peeled off her shirt making sure to slow down when the fabric began to unwrap her generous breasts. The shirt seemed to be snagged on her erect nipples until she bite her lower lips with a sexy expression on her face and gave one last gentle tug sending her braless breasts jiggling free.

They were perfectly round and smooth as they bounced after having finally been released from the confines of her tight form-fitting shirt. Her face was becoming red as if she were blushing as she pulled the shirt up over her outstretched arms and then tossed it on the floor at my feet.

She walked back around the bed toward me as she rubbed her full breasts. She massaged her tits and pinched her nipples as she very slowly and seductively pranced toward me around the corner of the bed. Peggy stood in front of me playing with her tits. She pushed them together and pinched her nipples before lowering her mouth toward them. She cupped her breasts and lifted them up and then arched her back causing her erect nipples to point toward the ceiling.

The cool air from the air conditioner made a draft of cool air that seemed to be constantly directed at her perky hard nipples as they pointed toward the ceiling. She stared into my eyes and leaned her face forward and took one nipple and then the other into her mouth. She tongued her breasts and even bit down on her swollen nipples.

I leaned forward to join her in her feast, but she placed the palm of her hand on my forehead and pushed me back. Then, Peggy slowly turned and stuck her gorgeously round ass cheeks just inches from my face.

I could smell her sweetness as she reached back and slowly unzipped her skirt and began to push it down revealing her red thong. She stood on her tippy toes as the skirt slid down her taunt legs. Her heavenly thighs and sexy calf muscles were stretched and hard as her skirt fell to the floor. Peggy stepped out of her skirt and kicked off her high heels.

She thrust her sexy ass farther back until it was just an inch from my mouth and nose. I took a deep breath enjoying the scent of her wet pussy as she reached down. Her fingers slid over her tight abs and into her panties. She began to rub her clit and then slipped a finger into her tight wet pussy as she stood on her tippy toes making sure I could see what she was doing.

After a few quick thrusts of her finger into her soaking wet pussy she turned to face me. She took off her panties and then squatted down in front of me. Her mouth was almost touching my now painfully hard cock as she began to rub and tease her pussy again.

Peggy let out a deep slow long moan as she fingered her tight pussy. I watched her finger slide in and out of her pussy as she began to breath hard in short breaths. Each time she exhaled a moan and a warm breeze of hot air escaped her lips and fell on my throbbing cock.

Still squatting she spread her knees apart and arched her back. She had one hand behind her on the floor for support as she fingered her tight soaking wet pussy. The love juices were gushing out of her as she began to move her fingers faster in and out of her folds.

Peggy pressed her thumb into her swollen clit as she continued to finger fuck her juicy pussy. My hard cock was about to explode and it was becoming painful I wanted to cum so bad. I reached down and began to slowly stroke my hardness. After one stroke of my hard cock I began to feel better as the pain to cum seemed to slowly slip away, but as soon as I touched myself Peggy stopped.

She stopped suddenly, quickly stood in front of me obviously upset and then slapped me across the face leaving a red palm imprint on my cheek.

Peggy turned and walked away toward the bed and it was obvious she did not approve by the quickness in her step and the way she stopped on a dime and turned to face me with a disapproving look on her face.

I wanted to cum, but I enjoyed this show too much for it to stop, especially now. I released my throbbing cock and placed my hands at my sides pushing the palms of my hands down into the soft cushion of the chair.

Sensing I understood her, Peggy reluctantly smiled. Eager for her to continue I sat still and stared into her eyes waiting anxiously to see what she would do next.

Peggy opened the nightstand drawer and removed a bottle of lotion. She squeezed a generous portion into her hand and then playfully began to apply it to her sexy figure. The thick white gobs of lotion splashed onto her tanned body and slowly began to become transparent as she rubbed it into her shoulders, breasts, abs, thighs, ass and legs.

As she rubbed the lotion into her body Peggy’s eyes slowly scanned my nude hard body. Her eyes swept over my body as she took in my light brown hair, brown eyes, high cheekbones, square jaw, muscular pecs, six-pack abs, thick hard cock and sprinter’s legs.

The lotion had a sweet smell to it and it mixed nicely with the scent of Peggy’s wet pussy. When all of the lotion had been rubbed in she reached back into the nightstand and pulled out a vibrator.

Peggy climbed seductively onto the bed making sure to stick her juicy ass high in the air as she crawled onto it. She lay down on her back and positioned herself so the lighting and angle were just right for me to see directly into her pussy as she spread her legs. Her head nestled into the big soft pillow as she squeezed more lotion into her hand and begin to rub it into her already soaking wet pussy.

She grabbed the base of the vibrator with two fingers and twisted it causing a low humming sound to fill the room. Then, Peggy lower the tip of her hand-held hummingbird to her pussy and with her legs spread wide slowly inserted just the tip into her tight pussy lips.

She moved the tip of the vibrator to her clit and pressed it tightly against her swollen button causing her back to arch and her eyes to roll back in her head with lust. She worked the vibrator into her wet slit with one hand and fondled her breasts roughly with the other hand.

She leaned her head up so she could see me as she fucked herself with the vibrator. The vibrator split her pussy open like a hot knife filleting a fish and disappeared inside of her. Slowly the vibrator began to ease its way inside her soaking wet pussy inch by inch. She bent her legs at the knees and lifted them into the air still spread wide with her toes pointed like a ballet dancer.

She began to move her hand faster fucking her tight pussy recklessly. The bed was shaking as her body began to quiver with each stroke as her moans of passion and the hum of the vibrator blended together into a sound of pure extasy.

Peggy’s moans became louder and more frequent as I watched her. I watched the vibrator going deep inside of her. I watched her breasts heave up and down as her moans were replaced with shrieks and yelps of passion. I watched her spread legs shake violently as she began to cum on her now slippery wet vibrator.

She held her toy deep inside of her as she came for what seemed like an eternity. Her body slowly began to stop shaking from the violent orgasm as her head fell back onto the pillow with one last moan slowly escaping her lips and filtering through the dim lighting of the bedroom.

My cock was on fire with lust and pain. Precum was again oozing out of my engorged tip. I wanted to masturbate right then and there, but something prevented me from releasing the pain and pleasure I was feeling.

Peggy slowly sat up on the bed and then stood and walked toward me with the vibrator in her hand. She held it in front of my lips. I could see her cum and juices coating her toy and could smell her sexy scent. Peggy leaned forward and slid her tongue slowly and seductively up the shaft of her toy before sliding it into her mouth enjoying the taste of her juices.

My eyes grew wide at the sight of her sexy full lips sucking her fake cock and she could tell I was more turned on than ever. Peggy reached out and grabbed the hair on the back of my head as she dropped the vibrator between my legs just missing my painfully swollen cock.

Peggy stepped up into the chair with a foot on each side of my waist and jerked my hair pulling my face toward her still wet pussy. I did not hesitate. I thrust my tongue inside her dirty sexed up pussy and grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands squeezing them hard. I dug my fingernails into the flesh of her rounded ass and tongued her still hot pussy. My tongue snaked deep inside filling her up. I pulled my tongue out as she held my face on her pussy with a tight grasp of my hair and nibbled on her swollen clit.

She grabbed my hair tighter and jerked my head back causing my neck to crane so I was looking up at her over her full ample breasts and into her devilishly horny eyes.

She reached down with her other hand and took my cock in it. She slowly stroked and massaged my thick hard cock. The pain was gone now and replaced with a passion and lust like none I had ever experienced.

She lower herself onto me and slid my cock into her burning hot and soaking wet pussy. The tip of my cock hurt for just an instant as it pushed past her tight pussy lips into her warm wetness. She slid down nice and slow. Her pussy lips gripped my thick cock as she slid inch by inch down onto me until all of my fat cock was buried inside of her.

Peggy stared into my eyes and then kissed me deeply and fully as she began to bounce up and down on my cock as if it were a pogo stick.

I bite her nipples hard as I fucked her. She loved it and pulled my hair tighter as she rode me. I bucked up and down as she grinded and rolled her hips causing my hard cock to slide into her at several different delicious angles.

My balls became tight and the pain was almost gone as Peggy began to command me to fuck her faster and harder. She told me to cum. Demanded that I make her cum.

Her yells and moans were accompanied by streams of nasty sex talk. She wanted me to cum in her fucking wet pussy. She wanted to suck my filthy cock clean after she came on it. She wanted to taste my cum on her tongue. She wanted to feel my cum explode out of my cock and deep inside her pussy.

I stood up and threw her down on the bed. I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide holding her ankles high in the air and fucked her harder than she had ever been fucked in her life.

She leaned forward and watched my cock ram deep inside of her dripping wet pussy as she rubbed her clit and began to moan again. The bed rocked as I thrust into her deep and hard while holding her ankles. I slid my hands down her legs and grabbed her thick thighs pressing my thumbs into her muscular thighs as I pounded her tight pussy.

She slapped the bed with her hand and tossed her head back and forth as I rocked into her harder and faster. I arched my back and drove all of my long thick cock into her tight soaking wet pussy with her legs spread high and wide. Her tits bounced with each penetrating stroke and I leaned forward so my torso was looming over her. I stared down into her sexy eyes and watched her mouth as she clenched her teeth tightly together as sweat poured down her face. Her hair was sticking against her sweat covered face as I continued to drive deep inside of her. She clenched her teeth tight, opened her eyes for a split second before they rolled back into her head as she came hard and I filled her tight fucking pussy with a double dose of cum.

I came hard and long as I held my cock deep inside of her. The cum erupted out of my cock and spilled deep inside of her in one fast hard jolt followed by a series of smaller explosions causing her to cum again.

I pulled my cock out of her, climbed up the bed and stuck my still hard cock deep inside her mouth. She gagged at first and then relaxed her mouth and began to enjoy the taste of my cum and hers as she sucked and licked my cock until I came again.

I came in her mouth hard and it flowed out over her lips and dribbled own her chin. I pulled my cock out and left a trail of cum along her cheeks down to her breasts. She licked it up off her face and rubbed it into her breasts before grabbing my hand and leading me into the bathroom for a shower.

jt3
jt3
73 Followers