Peggy: Soccer With Two Balls

Story Info
She meets him at soccer practice.
819 words
3.77
64.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, you're a new face," said the the sexy brunette next to me.

"Umm, yes. I usually pick my daughter up on Saturday, so I never make it to practice, but today my ex is in a meeting and couldn't make it , so I stepped in", I replied. "But her Mother will be here to pick her up afterwards so you most likely won't see me again that soon, I'm afraid." I smiled as winningly as possible.

"What a shame," she said, brushing her arm against my shoulder. "May I have a seat?"

I moved over a bit, but instead of sitting down in the spot I had vacated she stepped around me, her belly and pussy just inches from my face. She turned to look at the field, or was it to show me she wasn't wearing anything under her summer dress? No lines-this stranger's ass was inches from my mouth and she wasn't wearing a stitch of anything under the yellow cotton. Did I smell her pussy or was that just my imagination?

She sat down to my left, "My name's Peggy."

I smiled, gave her a light kiss on her hand and said,

"Michael, a pleasure to meet you Peggy."

She turned to me, her skirt rising up her thighs just bit and whispered, "Like what you see?"

I had been staring at her lap like a school boy in heat.

"Uh, Yes actually." How lame.

"It is so unfair, don't you think? I can sit here in the California sun, open my pussy to the warmth and shove a finger up my cunt while you poor thing have to keep all of that locked away in the dark."

Her right hand cupped my groin and the hard-on contained within the denim. She put her left hand up to my nose.

"Smell, now lick," she ran her finger over my lips and kneaded my cock through my pants.

"Practice is over so quickly, what is a girl to do?"

"Well, she could meet me afterwards and continue the lesson," I didn't know if I was pushing it.

"Teacher will be waiting," she got up and went towards the field. " Blue volvo by the club house," she waved.

My ex-wife arrived and picked up my daughter. I ran from their car to the club house. She was still there, and just getting into the driver's side door.

"Peggy!" I shouted. And ran up to her car.

"Michael, what is the matter? You look all hot and bothered. Girls, this is Michael Dugan, Amber's dad. Michael, my daughter Terry and her friend Alex."

"My car is on the fritz, and Amber and her Mom pulled out of the lot a minute to soon..Could I get a lift?"

"Certainly Michael, jump in. We'll give Alex a lift to her house and then you can call the AAA from our house." She didn't miss a beat.

Alex lived a short ride away and when we pulled up her drive she asked if Terry could have dinner with her. As the two girls walked up the drive Peggy pulled her skirt up far enough so her ass was flush with the leather seat.

"Michael, you are one smart man." As she put the car in reverse she looked straight at me and said, "Let it out, I know you can hardly wait."

"There is only one thing that makes me hotter and wetter than showing my pussy in public, and that's watching a guy beat his cock till he shoots his cum."

"Get wetter then!" I started pumping my dick as fast as I could. "But when I'm done you're gonna drink every drop, we don't want to make a mess in here now do we. "

She pulled up her driveway, entered the garage, killed the engine and turned to me, "That looks so good, beat your cock, beat it. I want your come in my mouth! Come on, faster!"

She had three fingers deep in her pussy and was grinding her ass in the the black leather.

" More fingers," I yelled. "Stick your whole fucking hand up your cunt!"

She did so and at the same time I pushed up in my seat so she could grab my ass and balls.

"Let me stick my finger up your ass, Michael," she demanded and without waiting for a reply shoved her index finger, dripping with her juices up my tight hole.

"I' gonna cum!!!!!!" She came seconds before I did and while still being shaken by her orgasm sucked my cock dry.

"Michael," she said after she had swallowed the last drop of my juice, "your ex-wife should go to more meetings."

And with that we both started playing around again.

Only the second time we switched hands.

Thanks for the inspiration Peggy. I hope you and the other readers can enjoy my fantasy as well.