Peggy: Son Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, I'm right there. I'm gonna cum. I want him to cum too."

"Do you want him to pull out?" My husband asked in my ear.

"It feels soo good. I love that bare cock inside of me!"

"Do you baby?"

"No, I don't. I don't want him to pull out." I whispered as I pictured my son over top of me, straining to keep from cumming.

I felt my toes curl up as the words left my mouth. "Cum inside of me!" I let out just as I felt my orgasm wash over my entire body. "It feels soo good," I said as I felt my husband slammed that fake cock deep inside of me and held it there, pretending like he was holding his cock inside of me as it shot all of it's cum deep inside of my bare pussy.

"He's cumming baby. You told him not to pull out. Can you feel it?" He asked.

I reached over and grabbed his cock and started stroking it again. "Mmmm, oh yeah. I feel it deep inside of me." I whispered out into the air.

I felt my husband pulling the cock out of my pussy. "Keep your eyes closed." He said.

I felt him get off the bed. I heard him open a drawer and close it, then I felt him get back on the bed. I felt his hands on my thighs and his body sliding up the bed between my legs. I finally opened my eyes. I reached up and grabbed his neck and pulled him to me. I started kissing his lips as I felt his cock slide across my thigh and up against my pussy lips.

I reached my hand down and guided it into my opening. I felt him put a little pressure against it and I felt the tip slip into me. He was rock hard. I hadn't felt him that hard in a long time. He slid the rest of his cock into me with ease. I was dripping wet. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and told him to fuck me hard.

He started pistoning into me like a jackhammer. I whispered into his ear, "Does it feel good fucking my freshly filled pussy?"

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" I heard him say.

"Yes, that's it, fill my pussy up. It feels so good." I grabbed his ass and pulled him tighter to me, I leaned up and into his ear, "You are pushing his cum deeper inside of me. Do you like that? His cum is going to be trapped inside of me now. All night long."

I felt my husband's body jerk. I felt his cock twitch inside of me. "Cum, baby, cum inside of me, fill me up like he did just before you."

I felt my husband's body go rigid as he bottomed out inside of me. I felt his cock pulse and squirt his cum deep inside of me. He raised up a little and I slid my hand down to my pussy and started rubbing my clit. I came in about two seconds as I felt my husband's cock unload inside of me.

We caught our breath and he rolled off of me. I curled up behind him and fell asleep holding him in my arms.

The next morning, I woke up and got dressed. I cleaned up the house then went into my son's room to check on it and make sure it was clean for when he got home. I walked in and started wiping everything down. I pulled the sheets off and put them in the laundry. When I went to put them back on, I felt something between the mattress and box spring. I pulled out a couple pairs of my panties, a bra, and one of my bustiers. I finished cleaning his room and went into mine.

I got a wicked smile across my face as I thought about what he had done with these. I put the panties and the bra in the laundry and put the bustier away and walked over to my husband's drawer. I found the skin colored dildo he had used on me last night and set it on the bed.

I went to the hamper and grabbed the white thong I had found in my son's room. I lifted my dress and replaced my panties with the thong. I laid down on the bed and grabbed the dildo. I started rubbing it up and down my panty covered pussy as I thought about my son jerking off into these panties. I wondered if any of his semen would still be in them.

I felt the material being pushed into the folds of my pussy as I started pushing the head of the dildo into me. I imagined my son, holding my arms down, forcing himself between my legs and only my panties keeping him from entering me.

I angled the tip of the cock so it would push the panties to the side and started rubbing the bare cock against my pussy. I angled it down and felt the tip hit the spot. I put a little pressure on it and felt the tip start to slide inside of me. I imagined my son's face as he felt his cock sliding inside of me for the first time.

I could see me wrapping my arms around the back of his neck and pulling him into me to kiss me as I felt his cock slide deep inside of me. I slid the cock out, then back in over and over again until I felt my toes curl up and the most wonderful feeling washing over my body.

I whispered into thin air, "Cum for me! Please cum!" As these words escaped my mouth, I felt my orgasm hit like a freight train. I pulled the toy out of my pussy, then fixed my panties. The crotch was all wet from being forced into my pussy. I decided to leave them on for the rest of the day and through the night.

The next morning went the same way. I washed the panties from the day before and put them in my son's room, I then pulled the other pair he had had in there and put them on. I got the dildo out and pushed them into my pussy, pretending he was "forcing" me to have sex with him. I then slid them out of the way and pushed his cock deep inside of me again until we both came. This time I washed them and put them away. I didn't want to embarrass him when he came home the following day.

That morning my husband left for work. I made sure the house was cleaned, then took a shower. I grabbed the green full bottom panties and bra I had bought while shopping with my son. I still hadn't worn them for my husband.

I then grabbed a new matching dress that showed a little more cleavage and leg, and wasn't as fancy as the other dress I had tried on with my son, but was still very sexy. My husband picked me up around 11:30 and we headed off to the airport.

"Wow, you look amazing, Is that new?" He asked when I got into the car.

"Yes, I bought it while I was out shopping the other day before Suzy went off to camp again."

"Well you look ravishing. I can't wait to get home tonight and take it off of you." He said.

I thanked him and said he could do whatever he wanted to me tonight. I felt his hand slide way up my thigh as we drove off to the airport. He kept trying to cop a feel of my new panties as we drove. I told him he needed to concentrate on driving. We arrived at the airport a little early, so we parked and found a seat near the international arrivals area.

As we sat there, I started getting butterflies in my stomach, making me almost sick with anticipation. We kept watching the monitors, and I nearly jumped when my son's flight switched from landing to arrived. I was fidgeting and I kept crossing my legs over each other. I just couldn't wait to see my son again.

I looked up about 10 minutes later and saw him walking out of the security check point. I jumped up and ran over and threw my arms around him before he knew what was going on. He had only been gone six weeks, but it felt like an eternity.

My husband finally pulled me off of him and gave him a hug also. I grabbed my son's and my husband's hands and we walked out to the car. My husband had to work the rest of the day, so he dropped us off at the house. He helped my son bring his bags into the house, then hugged my son and kissed me goodbye.

I was nervous and scared, being left alone with him. Inside I wanted to kiss him deeply, then take him to the room and make passionate love to him, but I was too nervous to actually do it. He looked much more grown up than when he left. I couldn't tell, but was hoping he hadn't lost interest in me.

As soon as my husband walked out the door, he came over and gave me a big hug. He thanked me for the trip, telling me it was life changing and that he had had the time of his life. I felt my heart sink as I heard his life had changed.

I think he sensed it, because he grabbed my hand and held it tight in his. "Not like that mom, it was just an incredible experience."

I grabbed him and pulled him close, feeling his body next to mine was the most fantastic feeling. I could feel that his cock was starting to get hard against my stomach, and I smiled a little. I kissed his neck gently, then pulled away to listen to him.

I held his hand as he continued to tell me all about his trip. When he was done, he said he was starving. I made him a snack, then sent him on his way to unpack. I told him I would be in shortly to gather up his laundry.

He did as he was told. About 20 minutes later, I walked into his room. He was at his computer talking to someone. I saw the pile of clothes on the floor, so I turned so he was behind me, bent over, and picked them up. I could feel the hem of my dress as it slid up my ass cheeks, exposing the emerald green panties he had picked for me to wear. I could see the sheets on the bed had been pulled out where he kept my lingerie. I hoped he was wearing them now.

I finally stood up, and when I turned my head, I could see my son's mouth was open and he was staring right at me. I walked out the door, swaying my ass as I did. When I got to the laundry room, I pulled my dress up and ran my hand between my legs. I was soaking wet. I had never done anything like that before. I felt so naughty.

I didn't see him much the rest of the day, but I heard moaning a couple times as I walked past his room. He did leave the door slightly open one time, and I caught a glimpse of him in the white thong, stroking himself. I immediately began to get wet. I had to go to my room and relieve myself right after.

Later that afternoon, I was bending over the oven to pull out the roast I had made. I could feel eyes on me, so I stayed bent over a little while longer, exposing my panty covered ass to my son, pretending I didn't know he could see them.

When I stood up, I turned around and faked a gasp, as though I was surprised. "When did you come in?" I asked,

"Just a few seconds ago." He said.

"Oh, how are you doing? We will be eating as soon as your dad gets home."

"Good, I'm starving. It smells fantastic." He answered.

"I was starving too, I guess," I said in my head. I loved feeling his eyes on me and I could see a growing erection in his pants. He excused himself to go take a nap. I walked by his room, and peered in through the crack. He still had on my white thong, but this time he had his entire cock out and was stroking it. It took everything I had not to go in and help him out.

I went back to the kitchen and started just imagined him walking up behind me naked while I was bent over the oven, pulling my panties to the side, and sliding his monster of a cock deep inside of me. I was soaking wet, and it took everything I had not to finger myself right there, but I pulled it together and finished dinner, just as my husband walked through the door.

That evening everything settled down. We all watched TV in the family room together after a two-hour discussion about the rest of my son's trip. He was beaming as he recapped everything he had seen and done.

That night my husband fell asleep before we could do anything. I could barely get to sleep, I was so happy and nervous about what I was doing, but I did, and my dreams were amazing.

The next morning, I woke up and got my husband some coffee and breakfast. As soon as he left, I went into my room. I stripped off my normal nightgown and peeled off my panties. I walked over to my drawer and pulled out the emerald green thong I had bought and slipped into them.

I also pulled out the matching bra and put it on, adjusting my breasts to fit and lift up, showing lots of cleavage. I then walked over and pulled my green nightie out of the closet. I slipped it on and ran my hands over it, smoothing out the material. I fixed my hair, then walked over to the mirror. I spun around, looking to see how short it was. Even standing, I could just make out the bottom of my ass. Guess I was going to put on a show again.

I walked out of the room and knocked on his door. "Be in the kitchen in 10 minutes for breakfast." I said.

I walked into the kitchen, bending over to get a pan out of the cabinet, I knew my entire ass was on display. I spread my legs a little, hoping I was flashing a little pussy as well. I was in heat and I wanted him as turned on as I was.

I raised up, hoping he would already be in the kitchen with me, but he wasn't. I started making the eggs, then went into the pantry to get the bread to make toast. I buttered the bread then turned on the oven to toast the bread. I felt almost naked as I walked around tending to breakfast for my son.

The eggs were frying when I heard the oven beep, telling me it was hot. I grabbed the pan, opened the oven door, and bent over, again, exposing most of my ass. I put the bread in and closed it, standing up as I did. I turned around and almost jumped out of my skin.

Tommy was standing just a few feet behind me. His jaw was open and he was just staring at me. I walked over, gave him a hug, then asked him if he needed any orange juice. He just nodded yes. I walked over to the fridge, opened it up, and bent down to grab it. This time I spread my legs open a little, hoping to give him the show of his life.

I stayed like that for a little while, pretending I was looking for the orange juice. I half expected him to come up behind me, but I think he was frozen in his tracks. I grabbed the orange juice and stood up, getting him a glass. I grabbed his plate, then pulled the eggs off the stove. I opened the oven, grabbed the oven mitt, then bent over again, exposing the tiny thong and my naked white ass to him again. I'm pretty sure he could see my pouty little lips through the thin material as well.

Once breakfast was done, I turned around, grabbed everything and set it on the table. He was still just standing in the middle of the kitchen. His eyes were wide and his mouth was partly open. I grabbed his hand and led him over to the table.

"Eat up, we have a big day ahead of us." I said.

"Uh, huh," was all he could muster.

"Ok, I'm gonna go lay down for a little while and rest. I've been up all morning." I stated.

I walked over to him, wrapped my arms around him, hugged him close and kissed his cheek. "I'm so glad you're home safe and sound. I missed you." I whispered into his ear.

"Where is Jules?" He asked.

"Grandma's house. We will probably go pick her up Sunday." I answered matter-of-factly.

"Oh, I didn't know. That's good. Is she having fun?"

"Of course she is, they are probably spoiling her like they used to do to you." I answered softly. I still was hugging him and had my face close to his. "Alright, eat up, I don't want your food getting cold," I said as I rose up and let go of him.

I walked away from him towards the hallway. Just as I turned into the hallway, I looked back. He hadn't touched his food, he just sat there with a smile on his face. His eyes were titled down towards my ass.

I walked into the bedroom and let out a long gasp. I couldn't believe I had done that. I was out of my mind. I walked over to the bed and sat down. My pussy was on fire. I wanted to run over and grab the dildo and shove it deep inside of me, making me cum and quenching my desire, but I couldn't do it, not with my son in the house.

I looked over and saw that the door was half open. I decided I should actually take a nap. I needed to cool myself down. I laid down in the bed and turned my back to the door. It was summer and the temperature was perfect.

The ceiling fan was blowing cool air on me and it felt great. I was lying in a fetal position on the bed with my ass facing the door. I could feel the air blowing under my nightie and raising it up a little. It felt good having that cool air blow against my bare ass and pussy. I started to drift off when I heard something.

It was faint, but I could hear footsteps in the carpet. It sounded like it was just outside my door. I heard the door open a little. I didn't turn to look at him, but I knew my son was inside the door to my bedroom. I knew he was staring at my ass and probably my pussy too. I started getting hot all over again.

I acted like I was still asleep. I heard the footsteps coming closer to the bed. I heard him rustling around with something. He would make a terrible thief I thought, and giggled a little. I felt the bed move slightly, and lean towards my husband's side. He was crawling in bed with me? I should have said something, but fear kept me quiet.

I felt his bare legs brush up against mine. I felt his pelvis press against my ass. I felt his arm drape over me and rest on my stomach. "I missed you so much," He whispered. I grabbed his hand and whispered into the air, "I missed you too. Get some rest."

"Ok," He said.

I pressed my back into him and felt his pelvis press into my ass slightly. "At least he left his shorts on," I thought to myself. I felt wonderful. The butterflies were gone and I just felt safe in his arms. I closed my eyes and felt myself falling into a nice deep sleep right away.

I woke up a short time later. I didn't open my eyes, but I just laid there, caressing his hand that was draped over me. I felt his hand move and pull himself closer to me. I could feel him grinding his crotch into my ass, very gently at first, but a little harder every time.

I felt his hand start tracing circles on my stomach, caressing my skin through the thin, silky material. They were getting wider and wider, until I felt his fingers make contact with the band of my tiny thong in the front. His fingers stopped moving completely and just rested there for a few minutes. He did press into my abdomen a little, and I felt his pelvis press into my ass a little harder. I could feel the juices flowing into my panties as I just lay there enjoying the sensations.

He stopped moving completely and I heard him fall back to sleep as his breathing got deeper and deeper. Once I was sure he was asleep again, I moved my hand over his and started gently caressing it with mine. I felt him press into my ass again, this time though I thought I felt skin pressing against my ass.

I started wondering if the tip of his cock was coming out of his pants. I couldn't be sure, but that is what it felt like. I felt his hand start tracing little circles, bumping into the waistband of my panties each time they dipped down. I just laid there and held my breath waiting to see what he would do next.

On the next pass, I felt his finger hit the band, but this time they continued to press down into them, finally causing them to pass over the band. I let out a little gasp as I felt his fingers now tracing into uncharted territory.

He ran them along the waistband then back up over and onto my abdomen. I held my breath as he started tracing back down. Again, he hit the band, but this time he passed right over it. I felt his fingers pass the band and start to rub over my pubic hair. They lingered there for a second, then came back up.

I could feel his pelvis pressing harder into my ass. He was starting to hump gently into my ass. I could feel more and more of his cock pressing into my bare skin. I started wondering if he was somehow causing his shorts to slide lower each time he humper into me.

I felt his finger sliding back down, passing over the band again, this time, it kept going. I could feel my nightie being dragged with his finger. It startled me, causing me to push my ass back into him. I felt his cock slide down my ass crack a little. He pressed forward with his pelvis, causing his shorts to slide even lower, exposing more of his cock.

His finger started tracing around on my panties. It never came above the waistband, just stayed hovering over my small, trimmed mound. He would trace down, feeling both of my thighs pressed together, then trace back up. I could feel him making contact with my upper labia when he did. At the same time, he would grind his pelvis into my ass, causing his shorts to slide lower and lower.