Peggy, The Bored Housewife Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed a little disappointed when I finished with her legs because she thought that I was going to quit, but I ran my hands back up her inner thighs until I found her shaved beaver from behind. She was nice and wet, and not from the shower, so it was easy to insert my finger into her tight pussy. As I pushed my finger in and out, I reached around the front of her and played with her titties.

The naked college girl hung onto the faucet handles in front of her and began rocking back and forth in rhythm with my finger. While I teased her nipples with one hand and fingered her pussy with the other, she slid her own hand down and rubbed her love button. Now every part of her body was being serviced as she closed her big green eyes, licked her big rosy lips and made soft moaning sounds.

I looked over my shoulder and I was shocked to see a naked woman in her thirties watching us. The college girl was so close to cumming that I couldn't stop, so I just smiled at the woman and continued moving my finger around inside the redhead's pussy.

Soon I could feel the girl tense up, and then she started screaming, "Oh yes, yes, oh yes...I'm cumming. Don't stop...don't stop. I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Then I released my grip on the girl and we exited the shower. As I got out of the shower, the woman was joined by another woman in her thirties. They just grinned at us as we got out of the shower. Before getting my towel, I moved my gym bag so that it was facing the women, and then I grabbed my towel and followed the college girl back to the locker area.

After drying off and getting dressed, the college girl said that she had to leave, so she gave me a kiss and said that she hoped to see me again real soon. I reciprocated the sentiment and then I went back into the shower area to get my gym bag.

The two women were both naked and they were still standing in front of the camera. When they saw me approaching, they quickly stopped talking and got into the showers. I went home and watched the video and I had to laugh because the woman that was watching us was describing what we were doing to the other woman. She even acted it out by running her hand up and down the back of the other woman's legs. She even touched the woman's hairy blonde pussy! Then the battery went dead, but there actions were enticing none the less.

When my husband and his friends watched the video, they were thoroughly impressed. Jack gave me implicit instructions to include other women in my videos whenever possible. I wrote back to tell him that it was not always that easy, but he didn't want to hear any negativity. He just wanted results. I guess that's why he's such a successful business man.

Now I was under pressure to outdo myself. I just hoped that I'd be able to find more cute girls that wanted to have sex with me. As I was lying in bed naked that night, I couldn't sleep. My mind was racing with ideas for my next video!

12