Peggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers

“Thank you, thank you, thank you,” she gasped against my chest. I was bursting from holding back. I rolled on top of her and plowed deep into her hot wet cunt, bucking and thrusting with abandon. She circled my waist with her long legs and thrust back, allowing me my pleasure, rubbing her tits against my chest.

“Fuck me, James! C’mon, baby! Fuck hard! Ream my pussy good! . . . A-H-H-H-H! THAT’S GOOD!!! . . . GOD!! . . . UNH-H-H-H!!”

I was near exploding when she pushed me over the edge by saying softly in my ear, “Spank me! Spank me hard on the ass!”

I rolled her to the side and delivered three hard slaps to her cheek and came like a rocket.

We lay together for a long time while we recovered. Her hands wandered idly across my chest and I caressed her shoulders, arms, breasts, whatever I could reach.

“If I divorce Wendell, will you marry me?”

“Hell, no.”

“Why not?”

“And ruin all this?”

“Good!! Will you keep seeing me? Will you and your big delicious cock help me stay sane in my mad little world?”

“Yes.”

“Why? Why would you want to?”

“Because I want you. I want to fuck you --- or, at least, be able to.”

“I’m big and ugly; you might get tired of me.”

“Not if you suck me off a lot.”

We were both giggling now. I kissed her and slapped her bottom. She tugged on my cock.

“Did you like the toy I bought?” I asked.

“Just had to ask didn’t you? What do you think?”

“I think you loved it.”

“Did you get the fun you were after?”

“Sure.”

“You’re getting hard again, want a blow job? I’m your whore tonight. You can have anything you want. Want one?” She was squeezing and twisting my cock. “Want me to suck you off? Hm? Bet you want to come in my mouth, don’t you? On my face? Do you want to spill your load on my lips?”

I answered by pushing her head down and guiding my cock to her mouth. She twisted away with a coy smile, making me work for it, kept it up till I had to get rough and practically rape her mouth but it was worth it! She sucked and licked and teased me to heights I had only imagined, biting gently and exciting me to near exploding. She made eye contact, sucked roughly, gently, adoringly, sexily, teasingly. Finally I came in her mouth and, because she knew how I loved it, she spread it around her lips and chin and cheeks, letting it spurt onto her face, squeezing it and pumping till there was nothing left. Then, she took it into her mouth and sucked gently, lovingly, till I was soft.

She lay there looking up at me, smiling, stroking my thigh.

“Did you like it?”

“You know I did.”

“Did you like coming in my mouth?”

“It was lovely.”

“Do you like seeing me with come on my face? Your come? I can feel it running down my cheek. And it’s inside me, too, I swallowed some.”

“Put it back in your mouth.”

She did, and moved the half-hard head around just inside her lips. Against all probability, I began to get hard again. She grinned as she let it slip from her lips.

“Play with my tits, baby,” she murmured.

rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers
12