Peggy's Diary: Excerpt 05

Story Info
Peggy goes to frat party with football star.
7.3k words
12.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

Excerpts from the Diary of Peggy Douglas

The unexpected aftermath of amateur night at the strip club.

Eighteen year old, home schooled Peggy has been keeping a diary since she was 8. In the previous excerpt she acted on her exhibitionist tendencies and became a nude model and entered an amateur night strip contest.

Jan 24

Diary, I'm sure you're anxious to know about the amateur night. Well, I won the contest, such as it was. There were only four other girls and I didn't think any of them were very attractive. You know I think my body is too chunky but I also know I have a cute face, and my modelling has gotten me believing that my body is at least okay. Two of the other girls were just as chunky, if not more so and, trying to be modest about it, not nearly as cute as I am. One was thin but without much of a figure and the last was tall and thin with huge, obviously fake, breasts. None of them had spent much time thinking about their dances. The one without a figure did some athletic moves on the pole but most of them just strolled around the stage and then rolled around, showing off their genitals, spreading their legs and labia for the guys. I planned my routine to do plenty of flashing so that wasn't a problem and I got a nice cheer for my first routine.

The fake breast girl was my competition in the finals and she did the same routine. Having a different routine meant I won by a landslide. But diary, I had spent so much time thinking about my dance that I forgot the reason for doing this: the excitement of being nude and exposing myself in front of a bunch of guys. I'll have to go back. Except they don't allow winners to compete for two months.

The surprise was what happened afterward. Sarah, her mom and two other strippers took me to the upstairs room. "The Captain" was there with four other guys. I thought the other guys were cops but Sarah said one of them was a city councilman and one of the other strippers said one was rich lawyer. I'm not sure they really knew. What I do know is that Captain pulled me aside and said, "We had a great fuck a couple of weeks ago, didn't we?"

I'm not sure I really agreed but said "yes". Anyway he asked if I'd be up to fucking one of these guys. I looked around and decided there'd be no downside. They were all dressed in suits and looked respectable and decent. Once again, feelings of naughty excitement took over and I agreed.

The Captain had something planned. The guys had purchased tickets with their names and put them bags, one bag for each of the girls. They could put more tickets into the bag for the stripper or for me that they wanted most. The Captain said half the money went to help me win. I said I didn't think I needed the help. He laughed and agreed. The other half was for the girl whose bag the ticket was placed in.

Believe it or not, diary, mine was a big bag and way full, almost $200. More guys wanted me! Now that I think about it, it was probably because I was the new girl. They may have been with the strippers before. They drew for me last. All the other girls were paired up and there was one guy who didn't have a girl. But whoever got me would exchange his girl with that guy. They drew the ticket for a guy named Randy. He had to give up Sarah. She hugged me as I went to Randy who was young and a real hunky guy, well over six foot and his body felt like concrete when he took me into his arms. Sarah had told me he was kinda famous but I didn't know him. He was completely bald but he told me he kept it shaved. He must have shaved it recently because it was smooth as a billiard ball, not a hint of stubble.

They had a mattress on the little stage and Randy gently led me onto it. He removed his shoes and socks and I removed my shoes so I was standing on the mattress in my skimpy leotard. All the other girls were completely naked. They had shed their skimpy stripper clothes while I had been talking to Captain. The guys sat in the plush swivel chairs around the stage, the girls in their laps. As I stood, I saw the guys were caressing the girls all over and kissing them and their breasts, feeling their genitals and everything. I felt myself becoming aroused, just as I am now, remembering it.

Randy's strong and gentle hands stroked me through the leotard. The girls were unbuttoning shirts and unzipping trousers. I took the hint and turned to Randy. I started unbuttoning him while kissing his lips. I felt his tongue inside my mouth and leaned my body into his. It was like leaning into a brick wall, one with a bit of softness on the outside, but solid and unyielding underneath.

I had his shirt unbuttoned and he pulled it off. Muscles rippled everywhere. I've never seen anything like it except in an action movie. I've never felt so small and soft and excited and anxious as I did as his huge arms and soft hands gently pulled the straps of my leotard down exposing my breasts. He kissed them gently, then not so gently, and then sucked my nipples. I felt them hardening and enlarging. I threw my head back and luxuriated in the feeling. His arms around my back held me up and my hips pushed against him and I felt the hard staff of his penis pushing into my belly.

I looked at the audience. All the guys were staring at me with desire. Every one of them had a good looking naked girl in his lap. All of them were naked from the waist up. All had their penis out. Some had their pants on the floor, others just had their pants open and the waistband of their underwear pulled down below their balls. All of them were massaging the girl's breasts and genitals, some had fingers embedded in vaginas (not all in the vagina of the girl on their lap). The girls were caressing the guys' chests and giving them hand jobs or blow jobs. Marlene (Sarah's mom) was playing with her guys balls while he masturbated on his own penis and the guy next to them was playing with her genitals. But diary, with all that going on, every last one of them was looking lustfully at ME! While dancing in the contest I may have been too distracted to really feel the erotic sensation of realizing my fantasy of being naked in front of a bunch of guys. But now, I shivered in the full realization that I was living the fantasy. And, diary I realized the fantasy wasn't just about being naked in front of guys, it was being naked in front of guys who wanted me, guys who obviously wanted me for sex, guys who wanted their cocks inside me, guys who wanted my vagina wrapped around their cocks. Guys who wanted to fuck me and wanted me to fuck them! God what a feeling, I was so aroused. I felt Randy's hand move to my genitals. As I reached past his well defined abs to undo his slacks and expose his manhood I knew I was also about to completely fulfill my fantasy of having sex in front of these guys! Excuse me diary. I've gotta try out that new vibrator.

Sorry for the interruption, Diary. My, that vibrator is great, It really releases the tensions. Just thinking about last night really gets me going.

That was absolutely the most amazing night of my life. Yeah I know Ron taking my virginity and most any night with him is great. but to have my sexual fantasy fulfilled like that! Well I'll never have another night like last night. Sure I won't lose my virginity again and there can't be another first time but I'm having sex over and over again and each time repeats the experience but there's no way I'll ever be as excited as I was last night while a guy, any guy, fucks me. There will never be another first time for being fucked in front of a group of lust filled guys either.

I left off with all the guys looking wishfully at us and Randy starting to tickle my genitals. I reached down, feeling the rock hard abs. Diary, he was like a Greek marble statue from top to bottom. Hard as rock but covered in a soft, hairy skin, not white like marble but ebony, dark brown from top to bottom. . You might think a big, strong guy like that would be rough, but he was unbelievably gentle. His strength allowed him to do things others guys would have to struggle at. He could make smooth slow moves when other guys would have to pound or jerk. I'm ahead of myself.

I undid his slacks and then slid my body down his, pulling his slacks down his legs. Legs like tree trunks, perfectly shaped, hard as he rest of his body and covered in hair. Did I mention that his chest was also covered in thick, dark hair too. But his abdomen only had this strip of hair across his belly button and disappearing into his boxers.

Well I moved down until my head was even with his penis. It was making this big tent in his boxers. I put my hands on his butt (just as hard and firm as the rest of him) and brushed my lips against the protruding rod. I managed to get it to pop through the fly and sucked it into my mouth. He held the back of my head and hummed a low hum as his cock moved in and out.

I pulled the boxers down over it so his modest sized, fuzzy testicles and all eight or so inches of the penis were exposed. They were as dark as the rest of him. I expected to start sucking on it again but someone tossed him a condom. As he reached down to put it on, I took it from him and put it on. I engulfed it in my mouth as I unrolled it. As soon as it was all the way on he grabbed me around my chest, his thumbs under my breasts, and slowly lifted me up. Way up! Above his head. I had to put my hands on his head for balance.

I wasn't sure what to expect. I looked out at the other guys who were watching seemingly as amazed as I was. This time I saw looks of envy on the faces of all the strippers sitting there with much flabbier guys, their cocks in their hands. What a turn on. Not only did all the guys want to be fucking me but I felt like all the girls wanted to BE me, about to be fucked by this rock of a guy. I was giggling uncontrollably.

Like I said I was above his head, his arms were fully extended and he lowered me gently to his mouth. I felt his tongue explore my pussy, my genitals. It separated my labia and I felt its wetness lapping at my clit. I had an immediate orgasm, as much from the excitement of the moment as from his activity. He licked away until my body stopped throbbing. Then he sucked my vulva into his mouth and pushed his tongue into my vagina. Tongues aren't long enough to really get far inside and his wasn't much longer than average but it sure felt amazing. I mean being held in the air, essentially sitting on the guys face, all my labia sucked into his mouth and his tongue inside me! I have to giggle at the thought and the memory.

What was left but for him to lift me off his face and lower me to his cock. I knew right away what he was doing and spread my legs, bending them at the knee and guiding his penis to its target as I felt it push against me. So there I was, bouncing on his penis, my legs wrapped around his waist as best as I could manage, My hands on his shoulders and his hands under my butt, supplying all the energy for the movement. I was laughing and laughing with the sensations.

Then he moved to his knees and gently laid me on my back, his penis never leaving its place inside me. Diary, the whole activity with him seemed to take place in slow motion. Kind of like one of those fantasy or dream sequences in the movies where nothing moves at a normal speed. It just seemed that instead of pumping into me like other guys did his cock moved leisurely in and then, just as leisurely, out. When we kissed, our tongues danced a slow waltz in our mouths, rather than the frantic wrestling for position I had experienced with other guys. There was something about the slowness that was exceedingly erotic and it seemed as if there was nothing beyond his hard body, his firm and gentle embrace, his stiff penis moving inside me.

He slowly and gently turned us over so I was riding on his cock. I began slowly bouncing on it and he helped me with hands under my butt.

My ride was interrupted by a penis pushing at my mouth. Randy stopped his movement and I felt obliged to open my mouth to admit the modest sized cock and suck it. After a few minutes the owner moved away. I saw Sarah sitting on Randy's face and the modest sized penis was replaced with Captain's thick one. I opened as wide as I could to take it in. Four guys in succession, four cocks in my mouth and each time one of the four strippers positioned herself over Randy's mouth.

After the fourth had his chance someone said "Randy let us have our chance with the winner." And someone else said, "Yeah let us have a fuck with the cute cunt." Anyway Randy pulled me to him and whispered that he'd have to give me up. Then, Diary he said, "But give me your number and we'll finish this up some other time." I said, "You mean like a date?" and he said, "Not like a date, a date"! That was a thrill to have this hunk, who can probably pick women up just by wiggling his finger at them, telling me he wants to take me out, not just to fuck this one time!

Anyway, I get on all fours with the rest of the guys taking turns pounding into me from behind, testicles slapping against my clitoris. I remember watching Randy on the couch sliding his penis into the strippers one by one. I caught his eye and he winked at me. I giggled at the thought of going out with him. I'm giggling inside now, thinking about it.

The little party broke up and Randy escorted me to my car where we exchanged numbers. He said he'll call tomorrow. I hope so.

Jan 25

Randy said he'd call but he didn't. I guess he was just leading me on :-(

Jan 27

Diary, Randy called. He invited me out Saturday of next week!! He says he has a special event and a party he needs to go to. Who needs to go to parties? But that's what he said.

Feb 3

Tomorrow's the day. I'm so anxious about Randy I've almost forgotten about Ron.

Feb 4

I know, I know, I'm late telling you about this. I thought the evening after the amateur contest at the strip club was surreal but it didn't hold a candle to yesterday.

It started with Randy coming to pick me up. My dad insisted on answering the door and he no longer did so than he exclaimed, "You're Randy Wilson!" and Randy smiled and answered "That's me". Dad says "Peggy, why didn't you say you has a date with Randy Wilson," I just said I did. but he goes on "but you didn't say Randy Wilson!" Well, diary, I'm pretty sure I did and I had no idea what the fuss was about. My dad is calling to my brothers, "Roy, Jim, come meet Peggy's date."

My brothers appear and make this big fuss over him being Randy Wilson I just want to get out of there and have something like a normal date. Well, a normal date with all the other girls jealous of me being with this good looking, well built guy. I've never really been on a normal date so I'm not sure what to expect and, now, with this fuss, I'm not sure this will be normal either.

We get out of the house with the male members of my family staring out the door and window at us and I ask "What is that about?" He laughs. "You don't know who I am?" And I say " a great looking guy who asked me out." He laughs and says "I assumed you recognized me at the strip club." Well I didn't and he explains he's a football player on the local university team and, apparently pretty good. There's a bit of humility in his explanation and I don't know whether he's great or just a good player. My Dad and brother's reaction make it pretty obvious he's probably great.

The party was in a fraternity house at the college. I've heard about these fraternity parties, diary and I'm not sure mom and dad would approve if they knew this was where we were going, famous football player or not.

We went in, with me hugging his arm (it's so big and hard) and everyone greeted him. It's like the party was for him. Lots of good looking girls swarmed him and they all looked at me kind of snotty like. I could see they were jealous and didn't think I belong. Well, I can be snotty right back and tried to ignore them. I did my best to pull Randy into the next room. He seemed to like all the girls surrounding him but came along. The people in the next room were much more friendly and the girls started asking me bunches of questions about how I knew Randy and where I go to school and other things. I could sense a sort of jealousy in them too but not so hostile. I answered the questions but didn't say anything about the strip club. I said only that a city councilman introduced us.

The guys mostly clustered around Randy and they talked about football and the team. I sat next to him on a couch and listened. Some guy asked me if he could get me something to drink. I said ginger ale. He said they have beer. I said I'm under 21. He laughed and said they have beer and wine. I asked for a ginger ale. He asked if I want anything in it. I think he meant vodka or something and I said, "just plain, please". He got it for me. Most of the others were drinking beer and wine. Later I found some bottled water and drank that for the rest of the evening.

The party is all talking and drinking and music with some dancing. I danced with Randy and a couple other guys and then with some girls who were getting drunk. One of them said she's hot and pulled off her blouse. She asked if the others if they are getting hot too and tried to pull off their tops, some of them let her and one unhooked her bra. I retreated to the couch and watched as the topless craze spread through the party. Over half the girls soon had their breasts exposed and many were dancing in a way intended to make them bounce. Others rubbed them against guys and actually asked them if they want to feel.

Plenty of guys "want a feel" and the "feels" turned into attempts (often encouraged) to pull down jeans for "feels" of crotches or feels under skirts. Not too long and those feels were being conducted under the panties and panties began to be removed in order to make that easier. Most of the girls didn't go that far. I'd guess over half had their breast exposed but only a third were wearing only panties. Only five or six were naked. And a couple of them were sucking guys' penises. One had a guy fucking her from behind with a group of other (both guys and girls) watching and cheering.

Some guy asked to "see mine", and Randy asked him where he gets off asking me to undress for him. This other guy said, "Randy, you said she's a nude model, so I figured ..." Randy told him that just because I'm a nude model doesn't mean that I'll get undressed for anyone. Well I was about to tell Randy I didn't appreciate him telling people about my modelling when the girl next to me said, "You're really a model?" The tone was halfway between one of admiration and one of skepticism. I told her I model for artists and photographers. She asked " Nude?" When I admitted it she's surprised and said something about me not being "the type". I know exactly what she's implying and told her, "I'm a classic beauty, like in ancient Greek sculptures and old paintings."

Another girl asked about how much it pays and when I say $100 or more an hour, a bunch of them get interested. I gave them my agent's card and told them they'd need a portfolio for the artists. Some guy asked if there are nude photos in the portfolio. Without thinking I answered, "yes," and a bunch of them grabbed a laptop. Someone said I'm not on the website. I said, "so what?" Then one of 'em said, "Isn't this her?" Another said, "That's Velvet, not Peggy." I mumbled something about stage names to be greeted by a chorus of, "hey, you can't see anything but head shots unless you're registered. How do you register?" I told them they needrd to contact the agent and prove they are actually artists and not just a bunch of frat boys looking for nude pictures.

One of the girls sitting near me, jumped up, disrobed and stood on the table. "Do you think I could be a nude model?" All the guys said, "Yeah, Liz! " and she said, "Peggy show us how you model." There's a chorus of "Peggy! Peggy! Peggy!" from the girls and the guys. Randy leaned over and told me I didn't have to do it but I couldn't help thinking about the thrill I get out of being naked in front of guys. I could tell Randy would love to see me naked despite being so gentlemanly about it. I have to admit, Diary, the whole thing had me kind of worked up, but I knew it wouldn't be a good idea. A lot of those guys had been taking pictures and videos of the girls who were already naked.

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers
12