Peggy's Diary: Excerpt 07

Story Info
Peggy's sex-filled spring break weekend continues.
6.2k words
9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers

Excerpts from the Diary of Peggy Douglas

Eighteen year old, home schooled Peggy has been keeping a diary since she was 8. She spent the first weekend of spring break with Ron, David and Kate. After spending Saturday at the beach they went to a swingers party where she had sex with Jerry Malone, who set up for the profit party, and Gene, a police captain who is moonlighting as head of security. She saw David sitting in the bar area and went over to him.

Swinger Party

David was recuperating from a particularly "satisfying" sex session. We were talking about our experiences so far when who should come in but Ron's aunt and uncle. That's David's mom and dad! I can't imagine how embarrassing that must have been! I mean, what if my mom and dad came into a sex party where I was fucking guys. Well, I'd be more astonished than embarrassed, but still!

I didn't know what to say as his mother pointed out Ron and Kate fucking and being fucked and started encouraging David to go find someone. I'm almost thankful (though mostly surprised) when she asked me if I'd like to fuck her husband, David's father. She even flicked his cock at me. Well, I agreed, as much to get away as anything. Not that I was unwilling to fuck David Sr, he's always seemed nice, and tonight he looked very willing, 7 inch erect cock and all.

Seeing David's father and mother naked at the swingers party was surreal. Not to mention my feelings as he led me to find an empty mattress, his penis bouncing and testicles swinging with his steps. My mind swims as I think of it now and I was in a sort of daze at the time. Not the sort of daze where I didn't know what was happening. I was totally aware. It was more like some sort of out of body experience. Like I was watching what I was doing from somewhere else rather than actually being present.

We found a mattress and Dave, Senior, stood there kind of speechless. I think he was a bit out of it. I broke the silence, "What now?" Kind of trite but that's what I said.

He said, "I guess we get naked." and gave a nervous laugh. As jokes go it was worse than lame but he was working through his nervousness.

I wondered aloud, "You've never had sex with a younger woman before?"

"Well, Ruth is younger than me."

I guessed that was another nervous attempt at humor and laughed, "Oh Dave, you know what I mean. Much younger."

And he said, "With Jennifer. Do you know her."

Of course I did and I remembered Ron told me about how Jennifer and his aunt had gotten Jennifer to seduce him in a plot to get Ron to have sex with his aunt. Sort of sick and I wondered if Dave, Senior, is really on board with the swingers thing. I made a guess that he came just to keep Ruth happy. But he was looking around at the sexual activity with an expression that made it obvious he was anxious to be fucking my young pussy.

"Yes. She's quite attractive." I told him. Talk about an understatement, she's "drop dead" gorgeous. I was uncertain about the mattress. Who knows how much "bodily fluid" had been leaked on to it but it had a nice white sheet. It looked clean (later I found out there were workers going around and replacing the sheets as mattresses freed up). I knelt on it and it felt dry so I lay on it. "Come on," I told Dave. "We can at least cuddle."

He lay bedside me and I started stroking his penis which had shrunken to a 4 inch, thin, soft worm . "You can touch me," I told him. "I want you to." He tentatively began stroking my stomach. I moved his hand to a breast and his penis rapidly grew and hardened, one of life's fascinating things the way they shrink and enlarge. It grew to it's 7 inches full length, still thin, like an inch or less in diameter. No, diary, I'm not suddenly obsessed with penis size. It's just that so many around meant I could do a bit of comparative study. Yeah, "comparative study" :-) Anyway I wanted to compare how different penises feel inside me, something that was harder to do when I had them only one at a time.

"You're soft," Dave said, "and so pretty. "Of course all Ron's girls are pretty." He said it almost as a thought expressed aloud rather than something he expected me to hear.

"Thank you," I told him. "Some of Ron's girls are quite spectacular," I added, moving his hand to my crotch.

"Eva," he said almost absentmindedly. Another thought expressed aloud. He took the hint and began exploring my genitals with his fingers. He got his other arm under my head so he could continue massaging a breast.

"And Kate," I added, "she's here," and turned to kiss him as encouragement for his genital ministrations.

Maybe it was the kiss. Maybe it was the mention of Ron's most attractive paramours. Maybe it was him feeling my genitals. Whatever it was, he suddenly got into the program. Holding my head firmly but gently in his arm, he intensified the kiss and his tongue went inside my mouth. his fingers drove up my vagina, his thumb explored my vulva and discovered my clitoris. He moved his body on top of me and I spread my legs. I helped his penis replace the fingers inside me. He kept his thumb on my clitoris as he began to gently move in and out. I couldn't help but laugh in pleasure. I remembered my recently learned technique and clamped down on his penis while it was deep in me. He hummed with a sound of pleasure as he pulled out I felt that my vagina had a firm grasp on his skin and that his shaft was moving inside the skin. I kept up the pressure as he drove back in and released. The sensation made me realize something. Pulling away from the kiss I mumbled, "We're supposed to use a condom."

He stopped and said he could get one. I told him there was a bowl of them right next to our heads but not to stop. "I'm okay without it if you are."

He didn't answer, just resumed the kiss, held my body even more tightly to his, and resumed moving his hips. I did the alternating tightening and releasing of my vagina trick and he made that same, slight hum when I did it. I'm not sure he was really aware of what I was doing. The sensations were intensely pleasurable for me but there's no increase in my sexual excitement. It's one of those things I could just do on and on and on. He's really gentle and occasionally slipped a finger between us and against my clitoris. I jerked with pleasure when he did that but it wasn't really an orgasm, just a reflex, a very, very enjoyable reflex.

I sensed he was tiring and told him he didn't need to come, "After all there are plenty of other women here. You don't want to expend yourself this soon." I didn't want him to think I didn't enjoy myself so I told him I really enjoyed my time with him and "Maybe we can do it again some other time." Diary, that last just slipped out it just seemed like a nice thing to say. But it's not like with The Captain. I'll almost certainly be seeing Dave Sr. again in circumstances where sex would be possible. But, I also have this clitoral tingle of anticipation at the thought.

He unexpectedly replied, "Yes maybe we can," with a tone that seemed to imply he knew he would have the opportunity and that he also expected I would agree. I gave him a passionate goodbye kiss and got up to look for the bartender. It had been at least a half hour since he asked for a fuck when he had a break. This skinny young girl brushed by me and went right to Dave. She said something to him, unrolled a condom over his vertical, still hard, penis and sat right down on it. I smiled. He'd do just fine.

Well, I attracted attention immediately. With more guys than girls, a single woman wandering among the mattresses got plenty of offers. I turned them down saying I was meeting someone. If I didn't find the bartender I was sure I would get more.

Finding the bartender seemed kind of hopeless. I'd only seen him in his loose shirt and apron. I barely remembered his face and had no idea what his body was like. I didn't even know his name! I doubted he waited for me and was probably fucking some other woman among the many on the mattresses so recognizing him would be impossible among the mass of naked guys.

I went over to the bar and asked the woman now working there if she knew where the guy who was working just before went. She said, "Trent, He left right away with some woman. Probably fucking her now."

I told her I had said I'd spend time with him when his shift was up and she said he asked every woman to meet with him and I shouldn't wait or even expect him to remember, "Besides Trent's not that great a fuck anyway." And she added that a good looking girl like me shouldn't have any trouble finding a guy to fuck.

I told her I'd already had a half dozen offers just walking to the bar and bumped into this guy as I turn to go. "You wanna try this on for size?" he asked, wiggling a modest sized, limp penis at me.

I'm really not interested in jerks and this guy comes across as a prime example, so I told him, "I prefer mine hard and attached to better looking guys."

As I walked away I heard the bartender laugh and say, "That lame line wouldn't have worked with me either."

I really didn't want to take a chance with the next random guy who walked by so I looked around. I saw this group of three young looking guys eying me and nudging one of the trio toward me. He seemed reluctant. Now that was promising. I smiled, looked right at them and walked over. I grabbed the hand of the one they were egging on, a skinny guy seemingly with no muscles and said, "let's do this!"

As we walked to the mattresses I saw Jerry Malone across the way talking to some other guy and had a thought. "You want to use a room?" I asked him. He said he couldn't afford one. I told him I knew the owner and took my charge over to Mr Malone. I made my request using my sweetest voice and most puppy like expression, "Mr Malone, do you think Josh here and I could maybe use an upstairs room?"

He smiled and immediately agreed, "Anything for a beautiful friend of ours." Then he added, for Josh's benefit, "She's a great fuck, son, enjoy yourself."

Well, Sarah was standing there too and, on impulse I invited her up, "You up for a two on one, Josh?" He's looking at Sarah speechless and I answered for him, "I think that's a yes."

On the way Sarah asks how I found this "excellent example of manhood". There's not a trace of sarcasm in her voice, she sounded completely sincere. I chalk it up to experiences at the strip club. I pointed out the other two guys and she said, "how about a three on three." Then she told me, "Go on up, I'll join you." and disappeared into the crowd.

I found the room and unlocked it with the key. Inside I pushed Josh onto the bed and sucked his limp penis into my mouth to harden it up.

I had it nice and hard and was sucking at it just to give him the pleasure and thinking of what to do next when Sarah came in with Josh's two friends and another girl. "This is Dale and Gabe," she announces, "and Annette. Already getting started without us I see."

I couldn't disagree and just decided to make room for more people on the bed by swinging my leg over Josh's head and lowering my crotch to his mouth. He had no idea what to do with it and his friends just stared with their mouths open. I looked at him through my legs and asked, "Never seen one this close or actually tasted, let alone smelled one?"

Sarah caught the gist and asked them all, "All virgins are you?" They stared sheepishly giving all the answer we needed.

"Ever seen a naked woman before tonight?" she asked.

Dale seemed to be kind of the leader of the group and said, "We went to a nudie place a couple times."

"Get a lap dance or anything?" Sarah pressed on.

"No," Dale admitted, "couldn't afford it."

I saw Sarah wink at Annette. "So never felt a breast?"

Gabe said he'd felt his older cousin's breasts once when she was staying at his home.

"So, for sure, Peggy is right about never having seen a pussy close up let alone felt or tasted one."

"No" Gabe and Dale said. Josh was bold enough to start licking me so he could have claimed he had.

"Well this calls for a formal arrangement," Sarah claimed. "Can't just rush into such a momentous occasion for the three of you."

She took charge and began by having the three guys sit in a row on the bed. Each of us women stood in front of them and posed. "Get a good look," Sarah said and, after a minute or so, we switched guys. That's the way everything worked. We each did the same thing with a different one of the guys and then we switch to another and then to the third so that each of us was paired with each guy once. Then Sarah would begin a different exercise.

So the first was just posing and letting the guys look at us. The second was for us to play with and massage their penises. In the spirit of "comparative cock studies": Dale had a small penis only 4 or 5 inches long and less than an inch thick,still bigger than a couple of fingers stuck in a vagina, Gabe and Josh were pretty much your average 6 or 7 inch long, about an inch thick penis, Gabe's was largest and Josh was the only one circumcised. Third, we massaged their balls. Fourth, we gave them blow jobs. All along, Sarah would say things like, "how does that feel boys?" or "Isn't that a nice feeling?" or "Never had a girl do this before have you?"

Next she had them feeling and massaging our breasts and nipples. After that she had us on the bed, legs spread, firstly for visual examination only, asking us to spread our labia for the guys to look. This might seem sort of silly but I was really getting aroused by the attention these neophytes were giving me. And their continuing hardness showed they stayed aroused for all of it.

Finally the guys were told to actually start touching and playing with our privates. First Sarah just told them to feel the outside, then to play with our labia, then to spread our labia open, then to insert their fingers and feel our cervix, then to explore for a G-spot. Only after the thorough (and very stimulating) vaginal exploration did she have them find and rub our clitoris. I was so aroused that I had an orgasm as soon as Gabe touched mine. All the guys laughed and Gabe eagerly massaged me into a long lasting series of spasms. Sarah told them the next time they got one of us off they should feel inside our vagina.

Neither of the other two guys caused me to orgasm but after a couple of seconds massaging Annette's clit she came on Josh's hand. He apparently followed Sarah's suggestion and as the other two laughed said, "Hey guys she's really throbbing inside!"

After that Sarah said, "Okay, time for the tasting party," and instructed the guys to lick us and finger fuck us to get juices flowing and to suck on our labia and insert tongues. She didn't give them a lot of time and then asked what they thought. "Did all of us taste alike?"

Gabe answered first, "sort of but not quite."

Josh said, Peggy's kind of more sour."

Dale added, "and Annette's more sweet."

"Orgasm contest!" Sarah proclaimed and told them to use any of the techniques to bring us off ."And you can lick at the clit, not just finger it. You get a half minute between switches. After we've all come, we girls will pick a best for the next activity."

"What's that?" Gabe asked.

"Not much left to do," Sarah replied. "Guess."

Josh started in on me and I was almost ready to erupt when the half minute was up. Dale dove in with his finger in my vagina and his tongue on my clit and had me erupting within seconds. "Don't stop," Sarah told them. "Keep it up."

I was really sensitive and Gabe got me off twice but not before Josh had Sarah squealing. Then Gabe got Annette to orgasm to end the contest. Gabe was bragging that he should be picked best because he had gotten two girls off, and me twice. Dale claimed it was only because he had gotten us ready. We girls all agreed that Dale was right and had been the best, We awarded second place to Josh over Gabe's complaints. "The decision of the judges is final!" Sarah told him. Annette whispered something to him that really calmed him down. Later she told me she just said, "I voted for you and was hoping you'd pick me. I can't wait for you to be fucking me." Of course, she had actually voted for Josh. Those strippers really know their stuff when it comes to making a guy feel good. I guess they have to if they want tips and lap dances.

Dale picked Sarah for the next activity, Josh picked me and Gabe got Annette, who gleefully exclaimed, "I got you anyway!!"

Sarah had us girls stand next to the bed with "our" guy in front of each of us. I was next to the nightstand and distributed condoms. Their penises were all sticking out in front, more than ready for the next "exercise", kind of funny how Josh's pointed right out at me. Dale's was sticking up into the air, Gabe's was almost next to his body. We unrolled the condoms over the poles and then lay back on the bed, legs spread. "I hope you don't need any instructions about what to do next," Sarah proclaimed.

Josh was immediately on top of me and I guided his penis to my vaginal entrance. He was in and flailing wildly. I told him to take it easy and slow down so he did. He kept saying, "Oh my God!"

Gabe was laughing, almost giggling. "Do you guys believe this," he said, "Fucking three good looking girls together."

"They'll never believe this back at the dorm." Dale replied.

"Oh God!" Josh repeated.

We did that for maybe five minutes before Sarah said, "switch."

Gabe was on top of me kissing my breasts and driving in hard, pulling out slowly. It's a nice feeling and I did the tight vagina trick, getting a moan out of him.

One more "switch," and Dale was in me, his tiny penis tickling more than filling me. I told him to experiment with different angles of entry and he complied, moving his hips so his penis rubbed against one side of my vagina then another, then the front, then the back. He kissed me on the lips and I surprised him by hugging him tightly to me and driving my tongue as far as I could into his mouth. I doubt he'd kissed many (if any) girls before but after I swirled my tongue around inside, he got the hint and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I rewarded him with a couple of tight vaginal squeezes. I was really enjoying myself!!

Then Sarah said, "Class is over. You guys pass! Free for all!"

The guys were confused but the girls knew what she meant. I flipped us over so I was on top and began bouncing on Dale's penis. I see Annette get on all fours. Gabe is left kneeling between her legs and she has to tell him what to do. His cluelessness is almost funny. Sarah pulled away from Josh and presented her crotch to Annette who began licking her privates. Sarah sucked Josh's penis all the way into her mouth and from his expression she was working him wildly with her tongue.

Gabe began grunting. I could tell he was about to ejaculate and Annette knew too. She pulled away from him and, with a tight grasp on his penis, had him stand and announced, "cum shot contest! Whoever shoots the farthest wins." As she began stroking Gabe's penis, Sarah did the same with Josh. I got the picture and had Dale stand next to the others while I worked on his penis trying for an ejaculation.

Gabe was pretty much ready to release and within seconds he grunted and a huge wad of semen shot a meter in front of him followed by another maybe half as far. Then semen just dribbled out and Annette started sucking it out of him as he moans. Josh ejaculated next but his semen went barely two feet and that was mostly because Sarah shook it out. Then I got Dale to climax and he sprayed semen out. It went all over the place, not in a wad like Gabe. I swear, Diary, some tiny droplets hit the wall six feet away. Dale and I claimed victory though Gabe complained that all of his went farther and that most of Gabe's didn't go very far at all. Annette said we girls decide and we awarded the win to Dale who got to pick who he'd fuck next. We gave Gabe second place and "Best ejaculation" award. Annette told him to come by the strip club sometime Wednesday through Saturday night for his award. That led to a discussion of the fact that Sarah and Annette are strippers. The discussion took place while all three of us girls were on all fours on the bed and the guys took turns fucking us doggy style.

Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers
12