Peggy's Dilemma

Story Info
A loving wife has to make a decision to help her husband remain virile.
6.1k words
3.86
47.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loving wife has to make a quick decision to help her husband remain virile.

This is another cuckold story. Be forewarned. Note: This plot is an invention of an imaginative (troubled?) mind. Of course it could work. Maybe I should have my wife visit Dr Chris?

For those who asked, yes, Bobbie is a pig but there is no story tag for that description.

*****

My name is Margaret, Peggy, and I just got blindsided by a filthy request from Bobby, my husband of two years.

I've known him since we were college roommates in our junior year four years ago.

Oliver Franklin University, 'Old FU', had just created fully co-ed dorms and Bobby and I ended up together.

We bonded quickly and realized both of us have an overactive libido and saw each other as 'roomies with benefits.' We fucked ourselves to sleep that first night. He really knows how to eat pussy. We soon became a monogamous couple and married after graduation. I'm hanging on to Bobby for the sex.

I'm 24 years old, 5'10" tall, and weigh125 pounds with curly black hair extending five inches below my shoulders. I have big blue eyes that I feel are expressive. I love my 36C breasts with pink areolas, and nipples that stand out ¾ of an inch when aroused. My waist is narrow accentuating my peach bottom ass. My legs are long and well proportioned.

I'm a small and exotic animal veterinarian.

Robert is also 24, 6' 1", 185 pounds on a hunky frame with chiseled abs and a 9" cock that I can't get enough of.

He's a reinsurance underwriter tasked with assuming risks from other insurance companies aiding their solvency. I don't understand the job, but my father said it's a good profession. He makes good money plus bonuses.

We live in Oceanside, NY - that's on Long Island for those of you unfamiliar with Oceanside - where I am a junior partner working at a 24 hour referral veterinary hospital 15 minutes away from our house.

Robert commutes to his office in NYC three days a week and works from home the remaining days. We live in a renovated ranch-style house two doors from Robert's parents, Laura and Robert.

Last night we were in our bed cooling down after a great hour of fucking. Did I mention I love to fuck?

I have my head on my pillow thinking about all his little sperms dripping from my sore pussy. Robert propped his head on one elbow while his other hand drew circles around my right nipple. If Norman Rockwell ever drew erotica he would have drawn us in our bed with the title: "American Fuck."

Bobby brought me back from my dream state saying, "Peggy, I have a fantasy I never told you about."

I looked at him and nodded for him to continue thinking he has a foot fetish and wants to wear my fuck-me heels around the house. I imagined him in my heels with his big cock and smiled.

"I want you to fuck another man while I watch."

"Wh...What!?

"That is so dirty Bobby! Disgusting!

"How come I never knew of this fantasy? I thought we held no secrets from each other?

"Bobby, do not tell me you're gay. I'll cut off your balls! Your mother will fry them in olive oil and your father will feed them to their dog."

"I'm not gay, Peg. I've just been confused for a number of years and finally understand what's going on."

"What's going on, Bobby?" I said as I slapped his hand from my breast and sat up, backing away.

"From that very first time we made love I could visualize every second of our love making and replay it at will in my mind. The visuals were always very intense. Long after my first time having them I suddenly realized I had not gotten the image correct.

"I always assumed I was just repeating a nice dream in my head, like seeing a scene and immediately, déjà vu, the same scene again.

"One night I had an epiphany, and realized I wasn't watching myself loving you twice. I was watching me fuck you and then the next time someone else iss fucking you.

"I could see my profile in the first dream, but in the second scene the profile was definitely not mine.

"Last month we went out clubbing and a guy danced with you. You were very hot together and I know you enjoyed letting him feel your boobs.

"That night we made passionate love as you were very aroused, and so was I. When I fell asleep I dreamt of our love making that night and saw me pounding away at your cunt. During the replay in my mind I forced myself to look at the face of the guy fucking you. It was that stranger you were dancing with at the club.

"I woke up in a sweat with a raging hard on that I had to satisfy immediately. I couldn't get to the bathroom. I wacked off in bed visualizing that man fucking you and then had the most satisfying climax ever.

"It was like watching him fuck you was as good as - no better - than me fucking you.

"I did fall to sleep and cum kept oozing as I dreamt of him fucking you all night long.

"You woke me the next morning with a blowjob. I didn't get hard right away.

"You called my cock a meanie for not letting you play with it.

"I remember closing my eyes and saw you going down on him. I got an immediate erection and forcibly came in your mouth. I remember you gagging and saying, "Ohh, I like that."

"Since then I have not been able to make love to you without first closing my eyes and force myself to see the face of someone else fucking you.

"Do you recall making the remark that maybe you wore me out because I couldn't get hard?"

"Ye..yes Bobby I recall that."

"The next minute I was like steel and you screamed with pleasure. I had closed my eyes and visualized you fucking Tom. It was very satisfying for me."

"Tom...from your office?"

"Yes."

"If you were satisfied tonight it's because I visualized you fucking Eddie, the new guy we met at the club. I closed my eyes and saw myself sitting in the chair at the foot of this bed while he fucked you and made you scream. I saw myself jerking off while watching the two of you.

"Let me tell you, Peggy that was a very intense climax we both had tonight."

"It was surreal, Bobby. You keep getting better and better."

"Peggy, it's not me it's your phantom lovers."

Phantom lovers! I was stunned, and scared.

"Bobby, I can't think about this anymore. Get some sleep."

I woke up first the next morning and stretched in bed and then went to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth.

Bobby was sleeping with a peaceful smile on his face. Is he thinking about me or some guy fucking me? This is not natural. Then why is my pussy getting wetter?

Bobby's cock was asleep. Where's his morning hard on?

I got back in bed and took him in my mouth and gently sucked him.

Flaccid.

I sucked the limp cock to the back of my throat and it was still flaccid.

I don't believe any of the bullshit he fed me last night. It couldn't be true, could it?

I climbed up to his ear and whispered "I want to suck Tom's cock". As soon as I said that his cock got as hard as a steel rod so I started to swallow it. He woke up with a smile and looked at me.

His cock was getting softer. How is that possible?

"Bobby, do you want to see me suck Tom's cock?"

He put his head back on his pillow and said, "Yes. Please suck Tom's cock."

His cock hardened again and I sucked him off. He came in my mouth and it was a lot. I should have been one happy cocksucker.

"C'mon, let's shower." I said pulling his hand and dragging him into the bathroom into the shower.

We soaped each other up and I backed into his flaccid cock and wiggled my ass. No response.

I turned around and got to my knees and put him in my mouth. Nothing!

I looked into his pained eyes; the eyes of a wimp.

"Maybe I need another man to shower with while you play with yourself?"

Damn! He was like steel again and began fucking my throat eagerly.

"How's this for a strange cock?" He said erupting down my throat.

There was so much cum it filled my sinuses and dripped from my nose. That was very intense. I let him pound away while I orgasmed.

I swallowed and stood up. We hugged and fucked our faces with cum-filled kisses.

We cleaned up and I had to dress quickly to get to work. Bobby is telecommuting today.

I kissed him and said I would grab something for breakfast at Mickey Dees.

I was busy all morning examining puppies and kittens and ordering blood tests and x-rays of injured legs. I did exams on three animals that came to us from a local shelter that were to be put up for adoption. I almost forgot about my problem.

In the break room Robin, a vet tech in her 30's, asked if anything was wrong.

I lost it and started weeping and then Sharon came over to see what was wrong. I got coffee and sat at the break table and looked at them trying to decide how to tell them about Bobby.

Sobbing, I told them everything from last night; every last detail.

They never heard of an ailment that would result in the reaction Bobby experienced. They didn't believe me.

I picked up my iPhone and called Bobby at home using the FaceTime app.

He picked up right away.

"Hello, babe."

"Bobby, switch to FaceTime. I want you to jerk off for me because I am very hot and horny for you at this very moment."

"Sure."

The girls gathered around giggling watching the phone screen. Robin squeezed my shoulder when Bobby's flaccid cock filled the screen. We watched him jerking off, but he was still flaccid.

"Bobby. Maybe I should call Tom and ask him to fuck me?"

The girls gasped when his cock became rigid swelling to nearly 10 inches as cum spewed onto his phone obscuring the picture.

We all heard Bobby sigh loudly, "Ahhhhhhh."

"I feel better Bobby. Do you?"

"Yeah."

"I got to get back to work. You're swell, babe. Thank you and goodbye."

"Peggy, can we watch him jerk off once more?" said Sharon.

I replayed the video and we were all getting flush.

Robin said: "I'm calling my sister who's married to a psychiatrist. I'll get back to you. Uhh, don't erase that video."

Robin came over later in the afternoon and said she made an appointment for Bobby and me for 11: 00 AM tomorrow morning with her sister's husband, Dr Chris Moran.

I finished the day and hurried home to Bobby and found him in the den at his PC. Tom, from his office, is there too. Their backs are to me. They're both naked. My heart skipped a beat and I wet my panties checking out Tom's ass.

Their heads were together watching the monitor. As I got closer to them I realized they were jerking off to a naked woman with a big dildo in her cunt.

Watching them was erotic; my pussy juices really started dripping and my heart was beating fast.

Tom's cock was erect and very nice looking. I felt electric sparks in my clit.

'Hi guys. What 'cha doin'? Playing with yourselves watching porn?"

"Peggy! I can't get hard anymore! I'm visualizing you fucking Tom and nothing happens. I'm a eunuch!"

"You're not a eunuch, Bobby."

"If I can't fuck my wife! I may as well kill myself."

"DON'T TALK LIKE THAT, ROBERT!"

"Calm down Bobby...Bobby?" said Tom.

Tom's erect cock waved right in front of my hand and I grabbed it unconsciously. My pussy juices are trickling down my thighs.

Tom's cock stiffened harder in my hand. I realize then that I'm holding it, just thinking...

"What did you do? I'm like steel again!" cries Bobby, pointing at his hard erection.

Tom said, "All she did was touch my cock and..."

"That's it!" cried Bobby. "I have to see you fuck Peggy to get hard."

"Please fuck Tom, Peggy, so that I can get hard and fuck you."

I was stunned. I'm trying to think what this means; why did Bobby's cock suddenly got stiff as a steel rod? I started removing my clothes as Tom and Bobby watched wide-eyed.

I just have to keep Bobby in one piece until we get to Dr. Moran's tomorrow morning.

I'm now holding two beautiful cocks feeling lightheaded as they strip me of my blouse and skirt. I gaze dreamy at Tom as he takes off my bra and grabs my breast and sucks it in his mouth. I orgasm and get woozy, and begin to fall. Tom supports me and sucks my other tit.

Bobby has removed my skirt and buried his face in my pussy through my wet panties. He catches his thumbs inside the top of my panties and pulls them down and I step out of them. He buried his tongue in my slit and I orgasm again.

I can't see; my head is spinning as my tits and cunt become excitedly aroused.

As they guide me into the bedroom I grab their beautiful, hard, pulsing cocks, pulling them along.

I think: "I'm gonna get fucked by my husband and his friend." and smile, feeling very warm inside.

I guide Bobby and Tom to the edge of the bed and make them sit. Their cocks are shiny, wet with pre cum that I love to taste.

I'm doing all this for my poor husband. I don't have to let on that I'm looking forward to being fucked by Tom.

I knelt down in front of them grabbing their cocks and stroking them, watching as more pre cum builds on the heads. I put both cocks in my mouth and close my eyes tasting their sweet elixir as my pussy fluids flood down my inner thighs onto the carpet.

I only hear the sound of their heart beats throbbing through their engorged cocks. I feel my own heart beating through my chest.

I concentrate on Tom's thick cock and push it down my throat. It is slightly wider than Bobby's, but feels ten times bigger in my throat.

I realize I'm moaning softly, over and over.

I orgasm again - stars fill my head.

Hands grab my waist from behind. I open my eyes and see Bobby moving me into the doggy position.

I cum again and feel lightheaded as Bobby roughly enters my cunt from behind. I start crying, happy that he can get an erection again

I have never been DPed before. I moan as the two cocks begin a rhythm in and out of my throat and pussy.

I love the taste of Tom's pre cum and suck his cock for more while trying to give him a great blowjob.

I am literally drifting off when the cadence of their thrusts speeds up. They're hurting! Don't stop! I orgasm again and squeeze my cunt muscles around my husband's cock.

I can feel the urgency in their thrusts now and realize they are ready to cum inside my throat and cunt. They pause together then lunge at my throat and pussy again and again as ropes of cum fill me. I feel myself drifting off to blissful unconsciousness.

I'm now aware that I am floating...on a soft cloud...I hear "Unchained Melody" in my head. It feels so peaceful. My pussy is stimulated as is my right breast.

I'm awake.

I look down and see Tom eating my pussy - he's doing a fantastic job and I begin to hump his face.

My sweet Bobby is sucking my breast and twirling my nipple.

I came on Tom's face.

It's dark and the bedside clock shows 10:00 PM.

"How long did I sleep?"

"A few hours." Answers Bobby.

"I'm limp, Peg. I need you to fuck Tom one more time and make me hard again - for you."

"Anything for you, Bobby. Tom, come fuck me. I want your cock inside me."

This time Bobby is on his back and I'm sucking his hardened cock with my ass in the air. Tom put KY Jelly on my sphincter rosebud and is stretching my ass with four fingers as I consciously try and relax my muscles.

I feel the cock at my ass as Tom increases pressure on the opening with his steel rod. Suddenly the cock head pops through and he stops to let me acclimate myself to the intrusion.

The discomfort vanishes quickly and I wiggle my ass for him to fuck me. Soon his dick bottoms out in my rectum and he begins the familiar thrusting cadence while I eat Bobby's cock.

Oh this feels so good. I'm sucking Bobby like a baby bottle and Tom keeps plunging my ass.

My lips are touching Bobby's balls. I force my jaws to open wider, grab his balls and stuff them in my mouth. I can't breathe, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let go until he cums in my throat.

I wiggle my ass at Tom and scratch Bobby's ass with my nails to get them to fuck faster.

Now they've got it! I can feel their cocks pulsate as I slowly black out again.

I'm jarred awake finding myself bouncing on the bed. The lights are all on and I realize I'm being fucked by Tom and Bobby, but I don't recognize the other two naked men sitting on the bed stroking their penises.

Bobby is on top facing me and fucking my cunt with his steely blade. His legs are on either side of my torso. Tom is under me on his back and I realize he's also fucking my cunt. I've never heard of two cocks in my cunt at the same time.

Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! It feels woooonderful to be stretched this way. I just had another organism!

"Don't stop Bobby. Fuck me some more! Fuck me harder!"

I feel the bed moving and the two old men are sucking my boobs on both sides of me and pulling at my nipples.

"Yes! Bite my nipples little men. Bite and tug them hard!"

One kneels down and puts his warty cock to my lips. I look into his lecherous stare and open wide swirling my tongue around his cock as he fucks my face.

"You wouldn't wake up Peggy and you were screaming to be fucked. Its 12:30 in the morning and my cock feels fantastic. These old guys are Art and Johnny. They're friends and live nearby. The more cocks in you seems to help my recovery."

All my senses are heightened by the smell of sex, the feel of cocks in me and mouths on me, the sound of my urgent cries for them to pound me harder, and the sight of cocks fucking my throat and pussy, the satisfying taste of cum.

Time seems to go faster and the fucking and banging accelerates and scenes start to blur in front of my eyes as my lovers change position and turn me over and raise my legs. I close my eyes and go with the flow conscious of my moans and pleas to "Do that again; bite my clit; fuck my ass." I was fucked and sucked and groped for hours and blacked out again.

I woke up in the dark room lying on my cum-soaked bed and feeling dried cum all over my body. The clock showed 3:15 AM. I could feel wet cum under my ass. I didn't care recalling the fantastic night I had.

I was sore all over and felt very satisfied with my pain. I could feel how sensitive my nipples were now. Oh, they're super sensitive - and twice as large! Gee, I hope they stay like this permanently.

I could feel the teeth marks on my breasts and liked the feeling. My hands went down to my pussy - no, it's definitely a cunt after last night. My cunt is sore and swollen - pleasurably - and wet. I dipped my fingers into a pool of cum in my cunt and licked it off my fingers, savoring the taste. I did that again and again until my it was empty.

Bobby was asleep on his back. His cock was limp. I crawled over to him licking up each pool of cum that I found. I sucked Bobby's cock and was rewarded with the bit of his cum. He just snored.

Laying down again I scooted next to Bobby and thought about last night. I realized that, while deeply concerned with Bobby's strange impotency, I enjoyed fucking all those cocks. Just thinking about cocks sent a spark to my pussy. I fingered myself to a relaxing orgasm.

I couldn't get back to sleep thinking of poor Bobby when he realizes I'm a slut and need cock. What will happen if Dr. Moran can't cure Bobby? I couldn't survive in a marriage with no hard cock to fuck me.

We woke at 7 AM still spooned together. He raised himself to his elbow and gave me a hard, loving kiss and after that, a big smile.

"I love you Peg. Thank you for your help last night. Was it difficult for you to fuck Tom, Art and Johnny?"

"It was strange, Bobby, but doing it for you made it alright. I only did it for you." I said, lying through my teeth.

We showered and ate breakfast. I called off from work and Bobby will work from his computer until our appointment.

Dr. Moran's office was in the Delta Medix complex at the mall nearby and there were no patients in the office when we arrived.

We were greeted by a nurse, Tammy, who was very pretty and had a wonderful smile. She had Bobby fill out a medical history and took his insurance card details. Bobby name was called and we were led to Dr Moran's office. He was seated behind a large desk in a modern decorated office.

12