Peggy's Initiation & Submission

Story Info
Peggy's initiated into bondage & group sex by new master.
10.8k words
4.67
61.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy peered out into the room, her eyes squinting from the stage lights as she realized she was back in the same amphitheatre style room where, a short while ago, she and her friends had been drinking and telling stories. She had wondered why the seats were elevated above the stage as she watched the D.J. play requests from the crowd. Now standing half naked with her arms restrained against the wall and a ball gag stuffed into her mouth, she knew why the room was arranged in this manner. It was so everyone in the audience could easily see the stage and the sex show which she was now part of. The room reminded her of a medical theatre, where students watched surgeries from elevated seats, giving everyone a good view of what was happening on stage. But these seats were plush swivel chairs with small tables in front for drinks and ashtrays to be used by the patrons.

Peggy's body trembled with fear and excitement as she surveyed the room frantically looking for her friends who she thought she had seen as the wall rotated from the other room. Straining her eyes, trying to see past the stage lights which were a combination of white, green blue and red, she spotted them sitting in the same chairs looking at her. She had noticed the smiles on their faces fade when they recognized her as the one restrained to the wall. She wanted to scream out to them to help her but the gag in her mouth stopped any sound. Her eyes tried to convey her fear of the unknown to her friends as she shook her head back and forth, pulling helplessly on her restraints. As she struggled hopelessly, she noticed a gentleman enter the stage from her right and walk toward her.

"I see my assistant Tom has found another beauty. I'm going to enjoy watching you tremble with pleasure tonight" he said looking her up and down with a wicked smile on his face as his hand reached out and cupped one of her breasts, pinching it hard between his thumb and finger.

Feeling the familiar pain in her breast again, she tried to cry out, to tell him that they made a mistake, but the feel of his fingers pinching her naked nipple sent another type of chill down her spine. This one was more sensual and lustful as her body swayed against the wall. Looking to her left, Peggy saw the other woman standing at attention with the ball gag in her mouth, her hands tied behind her back. There was something about her that seemed familiar when their eyes met as if to reassure each other that everything would be alright.

"Oh I think the two of you are going to experience a lot of carnal pleasure tonight" said the mysterious white haired man. He put his other hand on Peggy's heaving breast, gently massaging both nipples until they stood straight out. Grabbing each one between the thumb and index finger again, he twisted them slowly watching Peggy's face to see her reaction.

Peggy moaned as his hands roamed over her bare chest, closing her eyes tightly when he twisted each nipple, sending a delicious pain through her body. This man was taking his time, amusing himself with her breasts in front of this crowd as if he had all night. When she opened her eyes again, she saw the smoldering look of sex in his eyes as he intently looked at her.

Smiling at her, he pulled his hands off her breasts watching them heave up and down from her heavy breathing. He turned to face the crowd who were now murmuring their approval of the two women on the stage. "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to our special show tonight. Tonight we have two delectable women who are to be initiated into our circle even if not by their own accord. We would like to thank Cheryl and Lindsay for making this all possible and also Master Tom who readied them for tonight's festivities."

Peggy glanced past the man to see her two friends stand to take a bow as the audience clapped their approval. "This was no accident! They set me up" she yelled to herself. "That was why they were so insistent on coming to the Cave tonight. They knew what was going to happen!"

Peggy's mind raced with thoughts of past conversations with the two friends who had now betrayed her. Last month when they were out at a local tavern, the three of them had met another woman and after one too many drinks, began talking about their sex lives. Peggy heard her voice through the alcohol induced haze admitting that she wanted to be fucked by a group of men but never knew how to go about it. She again glanced to her left looking at the other woman, recognizing her as the other woman who was with them that night.

"How could she be so stupid not to notice her in the other room with Tom, another slave Master? Not that she had much chance since he came up behind her and pulled her arms behind her back as he asked what she was doing in the room. When she hesitated in replying to his question, he restrained her and took his liberties with her. She fumed as she thought about how he had the audacity to say he was her master when this man in front of her appeared to be clearly in charge" she thought to herself as the man told Cheryl and Lindsay to come down to the stage and start the festivities.

Peggy watched wide-eyed as Cheryl and Lindsay swaggered up onto the stage, swinging their hips suggestively to the audience with each step, all the while smiling at the crowd and Peggy. The man told the women that they were to start things off by making sure their guests were prepared for the long night. Cheryl and Lindsay looked at each other and smiled as they began to take off their dresses, wiggling their asses as if tempting others to join them. Peggy felt a surge of hot desire flow through her pussy when she saw that they had dressed exactly alike in black leather bra and thongs with black nylons and garter belts.

Cheryl walked up to Peggy and whispered in her ear "Peggy my dear remember last month when you said you wanted to be fucked by a group of men? Well tonight, in a little while, you are going to get your wish."

Peggy felt Cheryl's hand on her breast softly kneading her flesh between her fingers as her lips moved to her ear, lightly kissing and sucking on her earlobe. She felt Cheryl's body press against hers, pushing her against the wall. Pulling helplessly on her restraints, Peggy wanted to hit this woman for not telling her that she was being set up tonight. But the feeling of Cheryl's breasts pushing against her also made her want this woman more, wanting her to keep pressing her breasts against her. She found her anger waning as her body responded to Cheryl's touches and kisses. Squirming under Cheryl's touches, Peggy yearned for her to run her fingers down to her pussy so she could feel the wetness and the heat growing between her thighs.

As Cheryl kissed and licked her ears and neck, Peggy looked over to see the other woman being led by Lindsay toward her. Lindsay pulled her by a leash attached to her studded neck collar until she was standing directly behind Cheryl.

"Cheryl I have just thing for our little captive" Lindsay laughed, pushing the woman to her knees.

"You remember Jackie, don't you honey?" Cheryl whispered in her ear.

Peggy could only grunt through the ball gag and shake her head yes.

"Jackie belongs to Master Tom and he was going to show her off tonight until you stumbled into that room where he was preparing her for tonight. We were going to let you watch her get fucked but after you stumbled into the room where they were, we thought it would be great to let you in on the fun too. Jackie told Master Tom about your passion to fuck a bunch of guys and after conferring with Lindsay and me, we decided to turn the tables on you so to speak. Oh and by the way after tonight, you will belong to Master Rick just as Lindsay and I do. Do you understand?"

Peggy nodded her head up and down with fear in her eyes, indicating that she understood what they were telling her. She again looked out over the room and saw Tom who had earlier fucked her from behind, standing off to the side of the stage, arms crossed, smiling at her dilemma. She remembered the feeling of his hardness pressing against her and then filling her entire pussy as she stood, helplessly restrained to the wall, afraid one moment, then excited the next at the thought of being fucked against her will. The thought of his hard cock in her pussy made her body shiver with anticipation.

Lindsay pushed Jackie toward Peggy, making her crawl on her knees until her face was close to Peggy's pussy. She ordered Jackie to lick Peggy's sweet cunt lips until she was begging her to stop. Peggy looked at the black haired woman move her face closer to her body, anticipating the feel of her lips on her mound. She jumped a little when she felt her soft lips running up and down the wet folds of her pussy lips. Peggy felt another fire begin burning inside her as Jackie's lips and tongue feasted on her delectable pussy. She swiveled her hips and spread her legs to give Jackie more room to maneuver and when Jackie's tongue snaked between her moist lips, Peggy moaned, thrusting her hips outward to Jackie's mouth. She looked at her two friends standing on either side of her with lust for them building in her eyes.

As Jackie savored the taste of Peggy's treasure on her lips and tongue, Lindsay and Cheryl each rubbed her aching breasts. If as on cue, they each leaned over, sucking a hard rigid nipple into their mouths as Peggy squirmed with delight. She felt the heat of her fiery furnace grow hotter between her legs, knowing that she never wanted them to stop the sensuous torture of her body with their caresses and kisses. Her hands grabbed at the rope restraints, pulling against them as she bucked against the wall from the sweet torture these women bestowed upon her. The three women took their time pleasing her body as it ached longingly for their tongues and lips to never stop as the passion in her body increased.

Peggy moaned against the ball gag with each bite on her nipples by Cheryl and Lindsay. She felt their teeth biting gently then with more passion as she thrust her chest toward the exploring mouths. Closing her eyes, she pushed her chest toward the women, offering them her luscious breasts to feed on. Her body jerked when each of them sucked a nipple deep into their mouths before pulling it away from her body until it would not extend any further. Their hands explored her body, massaging and pinching her skin. She groaned as she felt one of their hands move down to her mound where Jackie was trying her best to lick her pussy with her hands tied behind her back.

Peggy felt the women's lips leave her breasts and with her eyes closed, savored the feeling of their hands and lips running all over her hot skin. She pushed her hips out to the wandering fingers, rotating them, trying to encourage them to place their hands and fingers on her dripping pussy. One minute she was in ecstasy and the next she felt their presence gone only to be instantly replaced by strong hands of two males. Her eyes flew open and she gasped into the ball gag when she saw the two men, one on either side of her. They looked like body builders with muscles bulging everywhere and wearing only a small thong to cover their manhood. They each smiled wickedly as they picked up one of her thighs in their strong hands and lifted her slightly, pulling her thighs wide apart. At 5'3" and 105 lbs., her body was as light as a feather in their arms. She wondered what was going to happen next, feeling her thigh muscles stretch as they pulled them open, and exposing her pussy. Looking down, she didn't have to wait long as a shiver tore through her body when she felt the familiar lips of Jackie on her now wide open exposed pussy.

As the men held her thighs wide open, it gave Jackie the leverage she needed to attack her pussy. Her mouth attacked Peggy's clit with a vengeance, sucking the swollen jewel into her mouth, licking it fiercely with her tongue. Peggy's body bounced with ecstasy in their arms as Jackie's tongue moved over the hard nub and then snaked lower, licking the sensitive skin, before delving into her wet womanhood. Her hips moved of their own accord and when each of men sucked on her breasts as Cheryl and Lindsay had done, she knew she was close to releasing an overwhelming orgasm. She pulled at the restraints trying to maximize the intense pleasure she was feeling throughout her aching body. When one of the men placed his fingers at the entrance to her ass, she grunted into the ball gag wishing she could scream for him to fuck her hard in the ass.

The liquid nectar in her pussy had spilled out and now one of the men wetted his fingers with her juices. Gently and insistently he pushed one finger against her tight opening, slowly pushing at the entrance until it penetrated the opening. Peggy's body pushed back against the finger inviting the man to shove it deep into her ass. Her mind was a fog of sensual feelings as the heat inside her drove her body to the edge of orgasm. She wanted to grab this dark haired beauty that was kneeling between her spread thighs and pull her mouth tight against her womanhood while the finger in her tight ass sawed in and out. Reacting to a tongue in her cunt and a finger in her ass, Peggy's body gyrated on the stage to the delight of all the patrons. She didn't care now who was watching her, her body and mind only wanted to find release from this intense canal pleasure. Bucking wildly, her body gave way to the passionate feelings inside her and the intense pleasure these people were bestowing on her body. Her eyelids closed tightly and she screamed loudly into the ball gag as her body slipped over the pleasurable chasm into the abyss of a shattering orgasm. Different shades of color flew through her brain as her body, wracked with pleasure, trembled uncontrollably before the crowd. Peggy felt her clit throbbing with intense pleasure from the relentless onslaught of Jackie's tongue as wave after wave of passion washed over her. The finger in her ass stayed embedded deep within her as her body danced on it, heaving up and down trying to force it deeper into her ass.

As her orgasm began to subside, she felt Jackie's mouth leave her mound and the finger pulled from her ass. Her breathing was ragged as she tried to suck in air from around the ball gag. She wasn't sure how long she shook in ecstasy in the capable hands of these two men but her body felt warm and tingly all over as it began to return to some form of normalcy.

Opening her eyes, she saw her new Master with four more men in addition to the two who helped Jackie get a better leverage to lick her pussy. The men had put her feet back on the floor and Peggy felt her body sag against the restraints as her knees seem to buckle slightly. She watched as Cheryl and Lindsay came up to her, smiling as they helped Jackie to her feet and led her to another part of the wall where they restrained her into some shackles that hung from the wall. Turning her head, she watched as two of the men approached her and undid her restraints. As her arms dropped into their waiting arms, she again felt the blood begin to flow through the veins in her arms.

Peggy felt the two men grab her arms and pull her toward Master Rick. She had sudden pang of fear rip through her as she looked at the men standing in a semi-circle in front of her. Each of them had only a small thong covering their manhood. She looked at the bulges in their thongs and felt a pang of lust course through her body. She wanted to see if the equipment they had really matched the big bulges standing in front of her.

Master Rick looked at her standing before him with her tattered dress lying at her feet that Master Tom had ripped earlier and spoke loudly so everyone in the room could hear him. "So did you like your little treat my sweet pet?"

Peggy looked at him with some fear in her eyes, trying to figure out what these people had in store for her. She knew in her heart that she had enjoyed Jackie's tongue and the man's finger in her ass. She knew that she was captivated by the crowd watching her and told herself that she liked being the center of attention. Slowly and with fading doubt in her mind, she shook her head up and down confirming to everyone that she had enjoyed the pleasures bestowed upon her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I do believe our newest member has passed her first initiation test" Master Rick announced to the crowd, who responded by clapping their hands to show their appreciation of her nodding confirmation. Looking deep into her eyes so that there was no mistaking his intentions, Master Rick continued "But as with all worthy conquests, she must pass other tests which will tell us if she really wants to be one of our love slaves. Are you ready to submit to the next test my sweet little pet?"

She again shook her head up and down but this time a bit more tentatively, wondering what was now in store for her. Peggy didn't like being called a pet but she knew since Master Tom assaulted her behind the stage, she was hooked on the feelings that her body produced when she was subjected to this kind of treatment. And in a way she was now Master Rick's little pet to be treated as he saw fit. Somehow the thought of being owned and made to perform for him, brought a satisfying sensual feeling deep within her.

The two men holding her arms pulled her arms behind her back and before Peggy could struggle, she felt leather handcuffs being secured to her wrists. She wanted to scream out and ask what it was she would be required to do but the ball gag kept any sound from coming out except for an occasional grunt. A pillow was thrown at her feet and the two men slowly guided her to kneel on the soft cushion. Master Rick moved to stand directly in front of her and Peggy found herself staring at the bulge in his thong.

"Cheryl and Lindsay I'll need your assistance for awhile. After we're through you can play with your little toy slave Jackie again."

Peggy looked out of the corner of her eye and saw Cheryl and Lindsay teasing Jackie with a riding crop. Cheryl was fondling and kissing Jackie's breasts while Lindsay ran the riding crop between her thighs, rubbing it across her glistening mound. As Peggy watched the pleasure on Jackie's face, she could tell Jackie appeared to be hot and horny with no relief in site, she thought to herself, "I hope they don't leave me high and dry like that."

Cheryl and Lindsay smiled as if they knew what was coming to poor Peggy kneeling before their Master. They walked briskly to where he stood, waiting for him to speak. Peggy noticed how the other men moved to either side of her so the two women and their Master were in front of her and the crowd. She heard the murmur going through the crowd as they evidently knew what was coming next.

"I think our young sweet pet is ready for the next test" announced Master Rick.

Peggy watched helplessly as the two women began kissing their master, rubbing their bodies against his in the most provocative way they knew how. She shifted her weight aware that her hands were cuffed and the ball gag was still in her mouth. Cheryl and Lindsay continued to rub against him and every so often looked at Peggy staring at them with lust burning in her eyes. Cheryl kissed his naked body as she dropped to her knees and shook her long hair out of her face, her tongue sliding out of her mouth, seductively roaming over her lips as she peered at Peggy. With a deliberate stare at Peggy's helpless body, Cheryl slowly licked Master Rick's covered cock, making soft mewing sounds as her tongue worked its way up and down his growing manhood.

Peggy saw Lindsay out of the corner of her eye sliding down his backside. She gave Peggy a sexy smile as if to say the fun was about to begin. She stared wide-eyed at the two women who now were only about two feet away, kissing her master's growing manhood. Peggy felt the sexual wanting return to the vee between her legs as she watched transfixed as the women kissed and rubbed this man.