Peggy's Motel Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh man! This is one tight asshole!" growled Blond Hair under his breath. He reached under Peggy's body and roughly gripped her breasts. He pulled hard on her tender nipples and Peggy screamed into the bundle of clothes pressed against her face. Tears of pain and humiliation began to run freely down her cheeks. Despite her discomfort she was aware that he was increasing the urgency of his gouging thrusts. In less than a minute, he cursed loudly, and Peggy felt the tip of his thin cock bulge and spit a stream of hot semen into her rectum. He pulled out quickly and she felt his liquid oozing from her ass.

There was a loud banging at the cabin door. For a second, Peggy thought she had been saved from any further violation, until she heard the familiar voice of the female motel clerk. "C'mon boys! Open up! It's me!"

Boss nodded to Shoulders who unbolted the door and let the clerk into the cabin.

The blonde woman put her hands on her hips and looked down at Peggy. "Is this what you been doing all this time? " she said. "I thought you was going to take her stuff and beat it. You guys all think with your cocks, that's your trouble."

Peggy had rolled over onto her back, still hampered by the shredded slip tied tightly around her wrists behind her. She became aware of the clerk looking over her wet, naked body appraisingly.

"She's hot, huh?" said the clerk.

"You better believe it!" replied Shoulders.

"Think she can suck pussy?" the blonde woman asked with a smile.

Boss answered her. "She will if I tell her to." He turned to Peggy and moved his face close to hers looking into her eyes. "Listen to me honey. You're gonna lick her pussy and suck her clit until she comes. Understand?"

Peggy was too far gone to protest. She gave the faintest nod, and Boss pushed her back onto the bed. The blonde clerk reached up under her short skirt and pulled her panties down and off while the three naked men stood around her leering. "Alright boys," she said. "This one's just for us girls!"

She climbed onto the bed and crouched over Peggy's face, her firm thighs spread wide apart. A narrow strip of pubic hair sprouted from the mound above her plump and gaping pussy lips. She lowered her crotch to Peggy's face. She let the hem of her skirt fall enveloping Peggy's head in a dark tent that was redolent of the musky aroma emanating from the moist pussy that was now pressed against Peggy's mouth. Peggy began lapping at the blonde woman's vagina, feeling the pubic hair rasping against her nose and face.

The woman was grinding against Peggy's face, her juices flowing freely. Suddenly Peggy twitched as she felt the woman's soft hands gripping her breasts, rolling her nipples, twisting and tweaking them. She sensed one of the woman's hands moving down over her belly until it found the cleft between her legs. Peggy reared her hips up off the bed, pushing her groin into the woman's probing finger that had found her clit and was rolling it softly in her wetness.

With her head gripped between the woman's strong thighs in the darkness that enveloped her under the folds of the dark skirt, Peggy faintly heard a female voice. "Oooh! Yeah! This little bitch knows how to eat pussy! I'm gonna come all over her face! Agh! I'm comin'!"

Peggy felt the spasms of the pussy pressed against her face and almost instantly felt her own massive orgasm finally exploding as the clerk pushed three fingers deep into her cunt pulling the trigger on her sweet spot. Peggy screamed, her mouth open, drinking in the pungent honey that was pouring from the twitching, pulsing pussy that was grinding against her face.

The woman swung her leg up and over Peggy's head. Peggy could see the men were now almost completely dressed again. The woman retrieved her panties and shimmied them back up her thighs and under her skirt. She turned back and looked down at the naked figure sprawled on the bed.

"Here Peggy, turn over. Let me untie you," she said.

"It's about time," said Peggy with a giggle. "It's just about cut the circulation off to my hands!"

The man she'd been calling 'Boss' looked sheepish. "Yeah, I guess I do get carried away," he said. "But you wanted it to be realistic. And you said you didn't want to have a 'safe' word, so, well, we just kept going." He shrugged into his sports jacket and pulled a striped necktie from the pocket.

'Shoulders' came over and kissed Peggy on the forehead. "Guess we owe you a new set of clothes, too," he grinned.

"I'll say you do!" answered Peggy. "Well, forget about the navy suit. It really wouldn't see me through another season, anyway. I wore it today knowing you boys might get a bit rough!"

Peggy turned to 'Boss' with wide eyes. "But I NEVER guessed you'd bring your wife along!" Peggy turned to the blonde woman who fluttered her eye lashes theatrically and curtsied. Peggy blew a kiss at her. "That was the 'icing on the cake' so to speak. Thanks, sweetie."

The woman helped Peggy to her feet. "Let's get you in the shower and we'll clean up in here. I'll lay out your fresh clothes."

"Okay," said Peggy, stretching and rubbing her wrists. "But whose fantasy do we fulfill next month?" she asked looking around at her four smiling friends. She put up her hand, standing naked by the bathroom door. "Nope! Just surprise me!"

***

Thank you for reading. You generous vote and you feedback will be sincerely appreciated and will help me create the stories you prefer to read.

12