Peggy's Real Life Confessions Ch. 03

Story Info
The early days, continued - more than I had planned for!
2.9k words
4.17
42.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peggy46
Peggy46
314 Followers

As he grabbed me by the arms and virtually lifted me off the bed, I felt both helpless and totally violated, but there was little I could do. My mind whirled with thoughts mixed with panic. I realized both from thought and from the painful reminder that my virgin ass had just been used and violated by a man I did not know, and hopefully, would never see again after this night of pure hell mixed with some sort of perverted excitements.

Here I was, the perfect prim and proper wife, one who had certainly done nothing to deserve this, and yet due to the circumstances described in parts one and two of this true and real life narrative, I am now standing naked in a hotel room on Miami Beach and the night was still young. I knew there was more to come.

"Well, Peggy, may I ask what the hell you are doing just standing there?! Get your ass in gear, my dear, I am hungry and I am ready to go to dinner! Move your ass, lady, that is, unless you want me to fuck it again!"

As I reached for my clothes, he grabbed my hand and said, "You can wear your panties, but leave those pertly tipped tits uncupped, do you hear me?"

"Yes, I understand." I pushed my bra aside as I reached for my sheer bikini panties and walked to the bathroom to wash his cum from between the cheeks of my ass and what had also run down between my legs and over the lips of my pussy. After a scrubbing, trying to wash off his semen and my imagination, I slipped my panties on, then my black thigh-high hose. I could feel his eyes watching me.

He was ready, dressed, and ready to go. I hurried, believing that he would probably slap my ass for being so slow, considering his mood. As I reached for my dress, he grabbed it out of my hand saying, "Let's give the guys across the way something to look at." With that, he reached up beside his chair and pulled on the cord that opened the drapes. It wasn't dark outside, and undoubtedly, those in the windows facing ours could clearly see into our room. There I was, standing in the center of the room wearing nothing put my white panties and my thigh-highs. There were people in the rooms facing ours, and as I stood there frozen in the light, I could see them as clearly as they could see me.

I have always been a reasonable conservative girl, always brought up to keep my skirts down, my blouses buttoned, and my legs together. Of course, there were sexy times in my life, but they had always been with my loving and protective husband, but he sensed only the prim and properness side of me, and was obviously taking great delight in my sudden and uncomfortable exposure.

With his perverted insight, he opened the outer side of the opened drape ever so slowly and peeped out to see who was watching me. "Ah ha, you have about a dozen guys watching you already, Mrs. Peggy, and it looks like at least two of them are already stroking their cocks as they are looking. Give them something to look at, you little bitch! Get in the middle of the room and put your heels on, and give these guys a little something to look at as you dress."

Somewhere in the back of my mind, although I was on the verge of physically trembling, I did as he asked. My boobies were bare and fully exposed, and with the chill of the air conditioner, they were now supporting my rock hard, upturned and very prominent nipples. As I went through the motions of getting dressed, glancing out of the corner of my eye as I twisted and turned in my dressing process. Finally, my dress slipped over my head, and I walked into the dressing area to comb my hair. As I stood there, I couldn't help but notice how prominent my nipples were as their outline showed through the silky material of my dress.

As I walked back into the room, he smiled, and said, "Very nice, Mrs. Peggy, my little whore. You are behaving perfectly, and your husband will be rewarded for sending you if you continue to perform as directed. Let's go."

As we exited the room and stood in the hallway waiting for the elevator, I took a deep breath and had a minute to think. In my mind, I asked myself again just what the heck I was doing here, me, alone and totally helpless and with a man I did not know. Reality suddenly returned as my ass had an involuntary contraction, a reminder of the anal sex I had just endured a short time ago.

As we entered the elevator, the view of the lobby was spectacular from the enclosed glass capsule and our view from the 14th floor. We were alone, and I am sure he heard me as I took a deep breath followed by a sigh. After a moment of silence, he grabbed me by the arm and moved me to the glass inner wall, which for a moment I thought was a nice gesture, that was, until I heard his words.

"Get over here next to the edge, you whore. I want the guys who are sitting in the bar down there to see up those lovely legs all the way to that hungry pussy of yours as we descend." And, look they did as the elevator descended non-stop to the lobby below.

As the elevator completed the journey and we exited into the lobby, I could feel eyes watching me, drinking in the bounce of my braless boobies with my prominent nipples seemingly screaming out for attention. My dress was quite short, well above my knees, and with my black hose and heels, this too caused men to turn and look. My mind was whirling. Suddenly, I realized I didn't even know the name of the man who was totally controlling my life on this evening of what had become a wild sexual adventure.

The evening breeze was blowing as we exited the Miami Beach hotel. The doorman signaled for a taxi, and one headed in our direction from the nearby taxi stand.

"When we get in the cab, give him a good look at your panties and that hungry cunt, you fucking little whore." he forcefully whispered. Then, he paused and looked at me and added, "Don't give me that humiliation look. You're loving this, and we both know it, whether you want to admit it or not. This is going to be a night you'll long remember, trust me."

As we entered the cab, I purposely showed more than the normal, and there was no doubt the doorman and all of the others in his line of view had a great look up my short dress. My heart was racing. I was helpless and now in a cab.

"Take us to this address." as he handed a paper to the driver. "How long will it take?"

"This is out west of Pompano, sir. I would guess it will take about 45 minutes." the driver responded.

"That's fine. Let's go."

As the cab headed north the traffic on Collins Avenue was light. I was seated on the left and just looked out the window, wondering if my husband had a clue as to what he had gotten me into just so he could land a contract from this awful man. Silence filled the cab until I asked, "Where are we going?"

"You'll find out soon enough, my dear. And, we'll be there soon enough."

"Do you have a name?" I asked

"Call me Allio. That is all you need to know." he responded.

The cab proceeded through Hollywood, then over to the interstate and finally made a left turn on West Atlantic Boulevard, then another turn north on Powerline Road. I knew the area well. Then, without warning, Allio reached in his pocket and pulled out some sun glasses.

"Put these on!" he demaned.

As I did, I realized they were they were very dark and resembled those that doctors give to older people after they have had a cataract operation. In fact, they were so dark that I couldn't see anything at all. He had somehow put something on them that prevented me from seeing anything! It was like wearing a plastic blindfold!

The cab stopped and I could hear Allio paying the driver, then, with his help we exited the vab. He took my arm almost like I was a captive as he guided me up to the door, then opened it and we went inside.

"You may take off the glasses."

It was almost totally dark in what appeared to be a small lobby. Soon a woman who seemed to be a hostess appeared.

"Hello, Allio! What have you brought us tonight?" she said in her greeting.

It was obvious that she knew Allio and and he knew her. Again, down deep inside, I felt a little twinge of panic. What was this place? Where was I?

"Hello Sherry," Allio responded, "This is Peggy. She knows nothing about the plans for this evening, but I assure you, she will be cooperative, and if she isn't, then we'll just how to adjust her outlook, won't we."

Sherry smiled, and then reached out her hand as if to greet me, and in doing so, she took my hand firmly in hers and guided me through a door and into an adjoining room. To say to you that my mind was whirling is probably the understatement of the year! There I was... with a man I hardly knew and who had already performed anal sex on me just hours earlier, and now I am finding myself in another unknown situation with a woman who seemed friendly, but at this point who knew what was coming.

"Peggy, take off everything you have on except for your shoes and put this white robe on. I'll be back in a few minutes. Allio brings us some interesting ladies, and I assure you, darling, you will have the time of your life tonight. If you will just relax and let yourself enjoy the evening, it will be something you'll always have fond memories of, but if you fight it, tonight can turn into pure hell. Take my advise, relax and just nature take it course."

"May I ask you what I have gotten myself into?", I replied.

"You are in a bondage and discipline club, my dear. You and two other very attractive ladies are going to be the focus of this evening. I know you don't understand any of this, and I am limited as to what I can share with you. You may or may not like it here, but you have no choice but to stay and endure the deeds and events that will take place during the next few hours. And, yes, before you ask, Allio is one of our most devoted members."

My hands were shaking and truly I was thinking of trying to escape! I didn't like any of this, and to me, sexually or otherwise, I wasn't comfortable with any of this.

"Where is Allio now? May I see him? I need to talk to him about this. Please, ask him to come talk with me a minute.", I replied.

"I understand, Peggy, but it will not happen. The members are having dinner now, and you have about twenty minutes to relax, get yourself together, and then you will be presented to the members. Talk is not going to change anything and neither will tears, so just undress, put on the white robe, and relax. I'll be back to get you. Don't think about trying to leave. The door will be locked behind me."

Sherry handed me a very sheer white robe, and told me I could use the dressing room if I liked, or just undress here. She left and I heard the door close behind her.

I took a deep breath, took off my dress, my thigh high hose and my panties, then slipped my heels back on before wrapping the robe around me. I could hear muffled noises somewhere in the building, but could not really make out anything except it sounded like conversation mixed with laughter. There were both male and female voices as I continued to listen. The fact that there were other women mixed in the laughter seemed to put me somewhat at ease. Unknown to me, this was false security.

Soon, I heard the click of the lock and Sherry entered the room.

"Ah, all dressed," she said, pausing to look me over from top to bottom. "You are a very pretty women, Peggy. Perhaps you'll be one of the fortunate girls tonight and not have too much that you won't enjoy. Come with me."

The robe was very sheer, and I wasn't wearing anything under it. As we walked down the long and very dark hallway, I would feel the soft and flowing material caressing my breasts and very upturned and prominent nipples, as well as flowing between my legs and over the dampness of my pussy. I'll have to say that I wondered if I was going to be the daily sacrifice to the idol. I certainly looked like it!

Soon, we entered an all black room where there were two other ladies, both very beautiful, dressed in the same sheer white gown as I was wearing. I remember wondering why they called it a robe. It looked like the sheer all white gown a bride would wear on her wedding night. The three of us looked alike, and clearly all of us were uneasy about what was going to take place.

Sherry left us alone again, but told us to remain seated until she returned. After my eyes adjusted to the darkness, it seemed obvious that we were in an "off stage" waiting room. There was the door that we had used to enter the room, and the only other exit was a open doorway with a curtain that gave a hint of the stage on the other side. We could hear talking in what appeared to be an audience. From where I was sitting, every now and then, the curtain would blow back and forth just enough to let me see people in the darkness and an empty small stage.

It was obvious the other two women were as much in the dark about what was coming as I was. One was in tears but not sobbing openly. I felt sorry for her, but I was in no position to help.

Suddenly, the door opened and Sherry and two large black men entered the room. The men were dressed alike, no shirt, black pants, and no shoes. I would guess they were both 6'4" and probably about the same weight.

They looked at us, and Sherry pointed to the younger, very attractive blond sitting in the corner. She obviously was about to freak out as they walked over, one black man taking each arm. They almost lifted her off her feet as they escorted her through the curtain and out of the room and on to the stage. Lights came on and suddenly you could hear gasps of surprise and pleasure. The audience was obviously pleased with what they were seeing.

From where I was in the off-stage room, I could not see all that well, but I had a pretty good idea with the glimpses of what I was seeing and hearing as to what was going on. Like me, she was dressed in the all white see-through gown and whatever high heels she had been wearing when she was brought into this place.

She started to resist as the black men removed her gown, leaving her standing there on stage totally naked. Then, she was blindfolded and bound to a large black "X" frame which was on the stage. Next, the black men came back into the room and this time, they selected the other girl who was sitting next to me. She didn't resist. I guess she realized it wouldn't do any good. This time, I was able to get a little better look at the frames and how the stage was setup. The first girl was on the right. This girl was stripped naked and blindfolded and tied to the big "X" frame on the left. My mind told me this was not good, as that left only one "X" frame and it was in the center! I didn't have good feelings about this!

I also remember thinking, "Where the hell is Allio? That bastard had brought me here and now I didn't have a clue as to where he was or what he was doing. THIS wasn't in the deal he had made with my husband, not by a long shot!"

As expected, once girl number two was stripped naked, blindfolded and tied on the large black "X" frame, the two large black men returned to the room for me. I decided I would put up a little resistance and see what it got me. Their strength was beyond belief. You could not even tell I was trying to fight! I even tried to kick one of them, and that brought me an even tighter grip and a softly spoken response from the black man on the left.

"You'll pay for that, you fucking white bitch! Just you wait!"

to be continued...

Peggy46
Peggy46
314 Followers