Peg's Trial Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,444 Followers

Peg drove carefully towards home until she was about a mile away when she parked the car and retrieved her bag from the trunk. She then slipped off the evening dress and began dressing in her business suit. She was very conscious of the aroused state of her body and she realized her excitement level had not diminished very much since leaving Tim's flat. When she was dressed to her satisfaction, and this was difficult whilst sitting in her car, she continued to drive until she reached her home. Before she entered the home she touched herself and found her panties were very wet where her excitement juices and Tim's cum had leaked from her body. She decided she would tell Peter she was tired and would have a shower before getting into bed.

Her plan worked well because Peter agreed she looked tired and thought a shower would spark her up so that he could make love to her as soon as she got into bed. During her shower she scooped out her cunt with her fingers hoping to remove all of the semen but she only managed to remove some and was sure there was still a lot inside her body. Never the mind, she would quickly get Peter to fuck her and then it wouldn't matter how much cum was in her body because he would think it was all his!

Peg's plan worked and Peter fucked her as soon as she was in bed but she realized just how tired she was after being fucked twice before and it was quite an effort to make her fuck with Peter appear real and enjoyable. Peg was about to compare the two sex sessions and couldn't decide which she enjoyed most. Perhaps it was better at Tim's flat because of the realization she was doing something which was wrong. She was quickly asleep as soon as they were finished.

Peter never found out about Tim and Peg was thrilled because she had proved to herself that she could fuck another man if it became necessary just to please Peter and so she decided her trial run had been a success. Incredibly she was almost looking forward to Peter's arranged swap session next week. But that is another story!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,444 Followers
12