Pelican Island

Story Info
Caught naked, she has nothing to do but watch - & join in.
5.4k words
4.36
82.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
334 Followers

I love the feeling that I get as the sleek canoe glides over the glistening surface. The hiss of the bow, as it slices through the water, forcing it aside with each powerful stroke of the paddle. I love that incredible feeling that I get of being in complete control. I alone determine where it takes me. The solitude and silence of the early morning air combine to give me a peace, a calm if you will that I find only when I am in that world. It is a feeling of truly being free.

As is my habit, I was on the lake early that morning, while the morning fog still hovered over the water and the air was still and quiet. The only sound that I made was a slight splash as I stepped into my magic carpet and pushed free of the sandy beach near my home. The paddle dipped silently into the dark water, then moved back and outward, the drips of the water falling from the paddle as I raised it to take another stroke, a trail of tiny bubbles on the surface being the only evidence that I was there.

For almost thirteen years, I've been making this journey frequently, sometimes twice a week in the warm spring and summer days. I wait anxiously for the ice to melt and the spring sun to begin warming the soil and the waters. At one time, my aunt and uncle owned Pelican Island, one of the three islands in Lake Ocachawa. I spent summers there as a child, bathing in the clear waters, collecting bright colored stones and pale shells to make pictures in the sand. I still have a key to the cottage that sits empty and unused in the center of the island. The state bought all three islands almost seven years ago and abandoned all of the homes. Pelican is the least used of the three, mainly because the beach is very small and dotted with growths of brush and the island itself is quite rough and overgrown with brush and trees.

That is the very reason that I go there. I like solitude when I read and I can tan completely nude on Pelican because I'm one of the few people that are even aware of the area that we call the "Captain's Cove." It's hard to get to and almost invisible from the water due to a heavy growth of brush that shields it from outside. While it is possible to beach a canoe at the waters edge, the brush and shrubs make it a real challenge most of the time. The only other way there is to slide through something that the locals call "the tubes." Over the years, storm driven waves and torrential rains have lashed out at the island. On the West side, the winds have whipped the lake into high peaks and then blown the spray against a thick stand of pine. The result is that the water has eroded the soil out from some unsheltered areas, creating holes between the roots.

Hollow tubes or tunnels, go through the roots and then turn to the lake where the sand has been deposited, creating very narrow strips of soft sand that lie between the many stands of brush along the shore. From the water, you only see the brush and the trees that stand above. When you slide down through one of the tubes, you come out on one of the three or four sand strips behind the brush. It's very private and in the summer, the sun warms your body and the warmth reflects off of the sand, giving you a beautiful all-over tan if that's what you want.

I circled the area to be sure that no one was any where close to my landing spot because I didn't want to tell them where I was. Aiming the bow at the clump of shrubs, I took two strong strokes, aiming at a clump of shrubs. It would have appeared to anyone that didn't know, that I was going to go crashing right into them. However, as I passed the first group of shrubs, I used my paddle as a rudder and turned sharply to the left, sliding behind them. Then the paddle dove deep into the water to get maximum speed as I ran the canoe up on the beach. The warm sand felt good on my bare feet as I dragged the canoe into the brush. I had purchased the darkest color canoe that I could find just so it would be easily concealed there.

All of my days supplies were in a back pack in the bow of the canoe except for my blanket, which I sat on as I paddled over. The blanket was spread out on the warm sand and my Walkman and cooler were set up nearby. Instead of a beach umbrella, I had a tan canvas dining fly which almost exactly matched the color of the sand in the background. It was small so it took no time at all to set up or take down. The last things out of the pack were my suntan lotion, baby oil, insect repellant, and some gum to keep my mouth moist. There also was a very skimpy bikini just in case I needed to cover up quickly.

It was going to be a spectacular day. The water was calm and beginning to warm and the sun was just right for a good tan. Once I was sure that I head everything laid out, I checked the area one more time and stripped everything off except bra and panties. Then I lay on the blanket and stripped those off as well. I always get a little bit aroused when I do that and I lay there for a bit ,just touching myself in all those special places but then I regained my control, lay back and closed my eyes. I even had a little battery operated timer to remind me when it was time to turn over. I once got a bad burn by falling asleep and I've never made that mistake again.

My book of the moment was a steamy romance novel that bordered on erotica. I usually began masturbating by the time I had read for about half an hour or sooner if the action heated up faster. It had been years since I had sex but it wasn't because I was a virgin or anything. When I was just twenty years old, a man that I had dated, drugged and raped me on the other side of this very island. Whatever he gave me, didn't knock me out so I knew everything that he did to me but I could do nothing to stop him. It was a somewhat brutal attack and I went through hell for almost a year. Fortunately, I did have a good doctor who got me into therapy and I'm still going twice a month. I used to go three times a week. This time, however, I dozed off and was wakened by the bell on the timer. I reset it and rolled over on my back and closed my eyes again.

At some point later, I was wakened by voices coming toward my hiding place. I listened closely and determined that it was someone on the lake so I thought that perhaps they would just go on past. Instead, however, they beached their boat at the far end of the sand spit and walked toward me. Now I had a problem. I had waited too long and now I had to get my bikini on without attracting attention. It took some doing but I managed to get it done and then I crawled up beside a log that had drifted up some time during a storm. I carefully moved some branches aside so that I could try to find them.

It wasn't hard, because there isn't a lot of beach there. I heard two voices, a man and a woman. They were enjoying each others company, laughing and giggling as they spread a blanket on a small patch of sand behind a clump of birch that grew about eight or nine feet from the water. He produced a bottle of wine and some glasses and I licked my lips as they drank. I was afraid that if I opened my cooler, the bottles would clink together.

She seemed awfully familiar so I got my little binoculars and leaned the on the log. Imagine my shock when I realized that it was a girl from our neighborhood. She was eighteen or nineteen and very pretty. We didn't hit it off well at all so we just avoided each other. I was too old for her group and they were too wild for me. Actually, because of my fragile emotional situation, I didn't socialize much. I tried to get a good look at the man but he kept moving around and most of the time, he had his back to me.

When I finally got a good look at him, I dropped backwards onto the sand. I worked with his wife. In fact, she was a good friend of mine. She's a lovely petite woman with a warm and friendly personality and I loved working with her. We went to lunch together frequently. In fact,I had gone out to dinner with the two of them just two weeks prior to this. I wanted to jump up and scream or something but for one reason or other, I couldn't move.

What was I going to do? If I made any noise, they would know that I was there and my secret hideaway would be forever gone.

I moved back up by my log and watched them. My next shock was when they began kissing. I don't mean a peck on the cheek either. They were all over each other's lips. I heard her kind of whimper when his lips moved down on her throat and didn't stop there. He unbuttoned her blouse as he went lower with his kisses and she put her hands behind her to release her bra. They both fell to the sand and I almost did too. She had beautiful breasts. They weren't large, but they were very, very firm and her nipples stood straight out. I almost didn't see that because his lips got in the way.

She moaned as he sucked on them and kissed them, one after another. Without realizing it, my own hands had gone to my breast and I was working my nipple with my fingers, twisting and pulling. I slid my bra top up over my breasts and worked over both nipples. I soon became aware of the warmth that was growing in my body, a feeling I knew very well. I also knew that if it continued un-checked, I might disclose my location with my own sound effects.

Ever since I had been raped, I have become very loud and quite verbal as I close in on an orgasm. The therapist said that I was subconsciously trying to stop it from happening and that the fact that I could continue and achieve release was a good sign. I just get embarrassed.

He laid her back on the blanket and continued to make love to her breasts. She had her hand on the back of his head, stroking his hair as she continued moaning and mewling. My own nipples were hard and sensitive thanks to the efforts of my fingers and I wanted to whimper a little myself but I didn't dare. I saw his hands move lower and she raised her hips to allow him to lip her shorts off. Her light yellow bikini's looked great on her well tanned body.

His fingers began to stroke the fabric of her panties and without being aware of it, my fingers also went to my bikini bottoms. My body began humping into my fingers, mimicking her movements. At some point, my bottoms slipped to one side and I allowed my fingers to wander over very moist lips as the fire began to build. She was now naked and he knelt between her legs and began giving her oral sex. She was twisting and moaning and coaching his movements and my very moist fingers were making circles over my clit, slowly drawing the hood away from my bud. I don't normally have a protruding clit but I was so aroused, it became gorged with blood and I found that I could easily pull it with my fingertips.

She whimpered when he mounted her and gasped as his erection entered her and it was more than my body could take. I rammed my shirt in my mouth and clenched my teeth to minimize the sounds that I couldn't control as my orgasm swept over me, and I ground my fingers into myself to prolong this gut wrenching climax. I sat back on the blanket and allowed my body to settle down before I went back to my assault on a now irritated clit.

She too, was a screamer, as they call us and as she drove her hips up into his every thrust, I twisted my nipple hard and rammed my fingers as far into me as I could get them. Damn it, why didn't I bring a dildo or vibrator. We came at the same time so at least if the shirt failed me, she made enough noise to mask my cries of passion.

I had to lie back and catch my breath. I'd never experienced an orgasm that strong or one that lasted that long. When I could breathe normally again, I stripped off my bikini and lay there naked. My heart was still beating wildly so I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, holding them to slow my heart beat. Strangely, I couldn't keep my hands off of myself. My nipples and my breasts took a terrific beating.

Apparently he had tremendous stamina because there was no let-up in the cries of pleasure that continued to emanate from her lips. I heard her begging for more in words that I had only heard from the type of kids that were considered totally undesirable. As much as I tried not to look again, I found myself once again leaning on the log, my hands shaking like crazy as I tried to hold my binoculars steady. He continued pounding into her until she completely collapsed and he pulled his still rigid penis from her body. He dropped to his knees and I dropped to the sand in total shock as she took him in her hand and began licking on the dark red head. Don't get me wrong, I knew all about oral sex but I had never seen it happen and especially knowing where it had just been. I couldn't watch as he moaned and told her that he was closeand then he groaned and told her to be sure to swallow it all. I almost became physically ill.

I didn't know what to do. If they found me, I would be just as embarrassed as they, perhaps more so. It was obvious that this was not the first time that they had been here and not the first time that he had cheated on his wife.

I heard her say something and I looked up as she went to the waters edge and dipped her blouse into the water. Then she cleaned herself up and threw him the blouse so that he could do the same. I sighed in relief, assuming that they were finished and getting ready to leave. How wrong I was. They had just begun their adulterous outing.

They shared a glass of wine and then he refilled his glass and trickled the dark liquid over her body and down to cover her crotch with it. He set his glass aside and began licking her from her breasts downward, sucking the wine from her navel and swirling his tongue around it. She once again began moaning and I couldn't stand it. I slid down to begin rubbing over my still wet pussy. His face went between her legs and I closed my eyes, imagining how it would feel for a man to do that to me. My fingers plunged deep into me and my thumb worked on my clit like a mad woman.

Suddenly, a hand went over my mouth and I stiffened and tried to scream but the hand was tightly holding me lips shut. Wide-eyed, I turned to face my attacker and looked into the eyes of a man that I had been dating for about four months. Nothing serious, but we did enjoy each other's company a lot. He placed his fingers over his lips to motion me to silence as he removed his hand from my lips.

I took his hand and then suddenly realized that I was stark naked and he had seem me masturbating like crazy. God, I was so embarrassed. I reached for my clothes but they weren't where I left them and I began to panic. He threw me to the blanket and silenced me with a passionate kiss. I tried to pull away but then I lost my will to fight and I returned his kiss with even more passion. It was quite obvious that either they hadn't heard us or didn't care because she was in the midst of some extreme passion and I knew that her orgasm or orgasms weren't far away.

Tom looked into my eyes and brushed my hair from my face as he kissed me again. My arms went around him and pulled him to me, unashamed. I only knew what my body was telling me. I didn't want him to stop. When I tried to pull his shirt over his head, however, he motioned for me to wait. She was screaming in passion and then it was quiet. He looked up and told me that they were lying next to each other and if we were quiet, they would soon be asleep. I had no intention of lying there quietly while my body ached for satisfaction. I reached down and slid the zipper of his shorts down and unhooked the top. Without any hesitation, my hand dove into his shorts and sought out his obviously erect cock. I had never seen him naked and was shocked at the size of his equipment. It was about eight inches long and quite thick. He wore no underwear and I began stroking on him. He let me do it for a few seconds and then he stopped me. He twisted around and slid them off and kicked them to one side.

I didn't need or want any foreplay at that point. I needed to feel him moving inside of me. I needed him to satisfy my cravings and I needed it immediately. I lay on my back and spread my legs wide as he positioned himself to enter me. He was so gentle and slow and it almost made me come as he slowly slid deep into my body. I gasped as he first entered me, stretching me open. I gasped again as he went far deeper than anyone had ever been and then he was all in.

For a second or two, he just stayed there, allowing my body to adjust and then he began long, slow strokes that got faster and harder and I wanted to beg him to hurry but I couldn't. I found my shirt and jammed it into my lips as I thrust my hips into him, matching him stroke for stroke. He became more forceful and drove into me, and I swear he went deeper with each powerful, body slamming stroke. My fingers dug into his forearms and my eyes were becoming glassy. I had one orgasm but he didn't pause long enough for it to really hit me. A second followed that was slightly stronger, but still he hammered into me until he rammed me so hard that I moved up on the blanket and then he pounded me with four or five hard strokes as I came and came hard and he filled me with his cum.

I didn't want him to leave me, but he pulled out and lay on the blanket next to me, breathing hard. We came together in the most passionate moment that I have ever felt. I couldn't get enough of his body against mine.

We heard them talking and he carefully looked over the log. He watched them for a minute and then he told me just to lie quietly and try not to look. I heard her complain about something for a while as he talked softly to her and then I heard her gasp and cry out. He groaned and she began to cry out with each stroke and I realized that he was taking her anally and that she hadn't wanted to do it. Stupid men, why do they do that? It didn't take long for him to finish and she told him that she had to go home. There was a lot of yelling and he was apologizing and trying to get her to understand. It wasn't long before I heard her jump into the water and he told her to get in the canoe and he would take her home. She got into the canoe and slammed her things down and I heard the canoe being slipped from the sand and the sound of his paddle as they moved away.

"Where did you come from?" I asked.

"I was working on one of the windows of the cabin," he replied. "The state hired me to keep them in decent shape and make sure that they're secure. I heard them and slipped down her to watch. I watch couples out here all of the time and masturbate. I can't help it."

"Obviously, neither can I," I agreed. "God, I can't believe that I was stupid enough to get caught like that."

"I don't think you were stupid, I just think it was meant for us to finally find each other. I'm sorry if you feel that I took advantage of you and I actually did, but I'm not sorry that we made love. You were just so passionate that I couldn't last any longer. I hope that you're on the pill or something."

"No, I'm not, Tom, but I don't care. I think we're all right this week but I don't care. I wanted you so bad and you were so very good. Under any other circumstances, I might have refused you again. It took something like this to get me out of my fears."

"I'm glad then that you didn't. I've been dreaming about this for so long but I didn't want to scare you away. I couldn't bear it if I hurt you or made you fear me. I would have waited but I'm glad that I didn't have to."

We lay there, our naked bodies covered with sweat, staring into each other's eyes as we kissed repeatedly.

"Do you want to leave? he asked.

"No Tom," I replied, "Please.not now. Just lie here next to me and let me enjoy what I'm feeling."

He smiled and relaxed back onto the blanket. "And just what feeling is that?" he asked.

"I can still feel you inside me." I said. "I'm all shaky yet but it's a good feeling and one I want more of.

fantac64
fantac64
334 Followers
12