Pen Pal Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Author describes fantasy for his internet pen pal.
1.1k words
4.33
12.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me preface the story with a little background information: I have never met this woman who is the object of my affection. She is words on a page and a voice through my speakers, yet I ache for her. Whether she knows of my desire or not is almost irrelevant, as the vast distance between us keeps any meeting a likely forlorn hope. I don't name her here, or even grant myself release to thoughts or pictures of her, lest I further inflame my lust for her. She continues to haunt me, asleep and awake, so I turn to writing out my desires in the probably vain wish that it will ease the pain of my dreams' deferment.

The day she came to me was the happiest of my life. She was not just coming to me as a friend, and a lover, but surrendering herself completely to me. She became my slave, and I her master in all things.

She had made me wait for it though, and I was very unhappy about that. I had told her so, and that I was going to discipline her for teasing me with her absence. Which is how she came to be in my dungeon, arms bound tightly together, suspended over her head by a steel hook hanging down from the ceiling. Her feet were barely touching the floor, forcing most of her weight to be held by her shoulders. She was naked, but for the blindfold and collar I had placed on her. Clamps were placed tightly on her nipples, and the chain between them threaded through the ring on her collar, with no slack, so that she could not move her head back to change the pressure on her arms and shoulders without inflicting pain on her breasts instead.

The room was cool, but it didn't take long for sweat to drip down her from the pain. I circled her, nude but for my boots, riding crop in hand, ready to punish her. She was trembling, both from the pain, and from her anticipation. I ran the tip of the crop down her spine, before giving her one quick crack across her backside.

"Thank your master for the attention, slave," I said.

"Thank you master, may I please have another," she said, breathlessly, but with a wry smile on her face.

"You are far too impudent, slut," I replied. "I intend to break you of that, to make you into a properly docile servant of my needs."

With that, I stepped up to her, pressing her body hard against me with one hand, as I yanked her head back viciously with the other. Her breasts, crushed against my chest, had no room to move, and the clamps yanked hard at her erect nipples. My erection was grinding into her stomach. She started to scream, but I pressed my mouth down onto hers to stifle it, biting her lip just shy of hard enough to draw blood.

She stammered out her thanks, with no hint of subversion this time. "That's much better," I said. "For being so good, slave, I'm going to reward you. I'm going to eat your pussy out."

"Oh, yes, master, please eat this slut's pussy," she replied, an audible tone of desire in her voice.

As I knelt before my slave, I could see that her pussy was incredibly wet, and not just from the sweat rolling freely down her skin. "I'm glad you like my attention so much, slave," I said. "Remember that you must ask my permission before coming, though."

A quiet moan was her reply, as I grabbed her ass with my hands, and lowered my face to her wet, shaven slit. "You have a beautiful cunt, slave," I said, "and I'm going to enjoy eating it." I started running my tongue across her clit, and teasing her pussy lips with my fingers.

"M-m-master, please may I come?" The effort of restraining her climax was clear on her face as I looked up at it. At this point, my fingers were buried inside her, working her g-spot while my tongue was moving constantly back and forth across her clit, pressing down forcefully on the swollen nub.

"Soon, my pet," I replied. "There is one more thing I must do to you first." As I said those words, I pulled my wet fingers from inside her pussy, and started pressing one into her tight asshole. When the digit was as deep as it could go, I said to her, "Now you may come slave."

As she began to climax, I bit down hard on her clitoris. She screamed, as the waves of pain and pleasure wracked her body, each movememt jolting her tortured shoulders and raw nipples further, sending greater spasms down her length still.

When the shuddering subsided, I rose, and shifted the blindfold so I could temporarily look into her eyes. "I am very proud of you slave," I said. "That was beautiful, and you behaved yourself perfectly. I am going to fuck you now, and when I have climaxed, I will let you down for the night."

"Thank you master," she said hoarsely. "I want your cock inside me so badly."

"Another time I might punish you for such a presumptive statement," I warned her. "But I have been rough on you tonight, and it is just our first night, so I will let that go."

I grabbed her hips and picked her up, resting her weight on me. She sighed from the relief to her arms and back. I lowered her onto the length of my cock slowly, savoring every inch of her. I fucked her as roughly as I could in the position, turning her pussy lips and the area around them a bright red from the force of the repeated impact.

I had never been so aroused in my life, my cock like a steel rod inside the softness of her pussy. As I shot my semen deep inside her, she climaxed on top of me, beyond crying out at this point, but shaking with the force of it. I lowered her back onto her feet gently and turned to walk away.

"Master, I thought you were going to release me now? Did I displease you?"

"You came without my permission, slave," I replied. "I told you I would take it easy on you tonight, but that is too great a transgression to forgive. There is a price for disobeying my orders, and you must learn that. You will wait here on the hook for another hour while I clean myself off and make something to eat. You should thank me, because I could be much harsher, and will be if you fail to follow that rule again."

"Yes, master, thank you master," she replied, the pain and disappointment written across her whole body. I was not without pity, but when training a pet, human or animal, one must follow through with discipline, or else you will quickly lose the respect of your trainee. I walked out of the room, turning off the light as I went, and headed towards my shower.