Pen Pals Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

Cal really like to have me suck his cock when I was on my knees in the slave position. I didn’t mind because the position gave me easy access as I licked, sucked and ate my way up, down and around his tasty piece of manmeat. It took awhile, but I eventually broke him of his habit of face fucking me. I told him that I wanted to control the amount of his cock that was in my mouth and that I wanted to control the speed and depth of the blow job.

Besides I enjoyed sucking him off and I wanted to savor him in my mouth as long as possible before he would cum. He stopped the face fucking after several hard ball squeezes were administered. When Cal was ready to cum, I’d point his cock straight up. He’d laugh like a kid as he shot his load into the air.

Over the Saturday afternoons, I showed him all I knew about the techniques and tricks of fellatio and of being an accomplished fellator. I taught him the circle and figure eight sucks and how to warm and cool you partner’s cock by exhaling and inhaling through your mouth. I showed him how to use his tongue, lips, teeth and hands to both pleasure his partner and himself.

Of course, all of this required lots of demonstrations on my part and lots of practice on Cal’s part. We added spice to our cocksucker training sessions by doing them in front of a three panel mirror. Sometimes one of us stood and sometimes one of us sat in a straight backed chair, but the cocksucker was always on his knees when we used the mirrors.

It was a turn-on to be able to watch yourself blow or get blown. And it was extremely useful in helping each of us improve some of our techniques. I think over the winter, we gave each other blow jobs in every room of each other’s homes.

In late winter, Sharon went to a weekend artist’s workshop. Cal couldn’t come over for Friday night but he could arrive mid-day. It was an unusually warm sunny winter day. with a light chinook blowing. I decided to take advantage of the sun and warmth and sunbathe in the backyard. I had been stretched out on a chaise lounge enjoying the sun and a book when I heard the doorbell ring.

I trotted across the yard and padded through the house. Cal grinned when he saw me, “Can’t wait, huh?”

I laughed. If it hadn’t been Cal, the person on the other side of the door would have gotten a surprise since I hadn’t bothered to put shorts or anything else on. “No, I’ve been sunbathing.”

“Isn’t it a little cool for that?”

“No. It’s very nice out. Get undressed. I’ll get you a towel and chaise.”

I was lying back down when Cal came outside. He was hesitant. “Come one and get comfortable.”

“I’ve never been naked and outside before.”

“You’re nude, not naked. The yard is completely screened by the tall fence and vegetation. I sunbathe nude out here when ever I can. Relax, no one can see us.”

Cal sat on the lounge. In a few minutes he was stretched out and enjoying the sun’s warmth and a cool beer. I continued to read. I heard Cal roll over a couple of times. I put my book down and looked over at him. He was asleep. He was lying on his back with his legs slightly spread. His soft cock was flopped over onto his thigh.

I moved over and kneeled beside Cal. Without awakening him, I gently licked his balls before slowly sucking his soft cock into my mouth. Cal stirred a little and sighed. His cock began to grow and fill my mouth as I continued to gently suck. This is a part of cocksucking that I really like and enjoy. I love feeling a cock lengthening and thickening and filling my mouth.

Cal put his hand on my head as I blew him. My cheek lay against his stomach as I sucked his cock like it was a soda straw. “That’s nice, Wayne. Let me do you.. I don’t want to cum soon since we have all afternoon.”

I stopped sucking him and stood up. “We’ve got all night, too.” Cal grinned as he wrapped his hand a round his saliva slick cock..

“That’s right.”

I picked up the towel and pillow off my chaise lounge. “Let’s get a little more comfortable.” I walked up to the patio and spread the towel over a picnic bench. Cal’s erect cock bobbed in front of him as he followed me across the yard. I hugged Cal and we pressed ourselves together. “I want you to straddle my head after I lie down.”

Once I was comfortable on the bench, Cal straddled my head. He leaned over and lifted my cock. I spread my legs for him as he began to lick and suck my cockhead. His lips slipped down my cock shaft as I looked up at his hard cock and hairy ball sac. I pushed myself up to lick his balls. Cal was giving me a slow figure eight suck as I carefully sucked each nut into my mouth.

I lay back to rest my neck as Cal fondled my balls. His cockhead was wet and shiny with pre-cum. I licked it clean then pulled his cock down into my waiting mouth. We settled into our first 69. This 69 session didn’t last too long. The bench was getting hard, my neck as aching and I was sure Cal had a backache. I lay back down and patted Cal’s ass, “Let’s go inside and get really comfortable.”

Cal straightened up, “Good idea.”

We moved into the bedroom. “Do you want to be on top or on the bottom?”

“I don’t care. We’ll probably change positions several times.”

“Lay down, Cal.” I put a pillow under his head and shoulders then got on my hands and knees over him. I was pushing his cock as deep into my mouth and throat as I could as, at the same time, Cal was pulling my cock down to his warm mouth. We spent the rest of the afternoon blowing each other. We’d take short rests, change positions then swallow each other’s cock again.

We took a short nap, sucked more cock, took a break to eat something other than each other’s cocks. While we ate dinner, Cal commented that he was glad to take a break since his jaw muscles were getting sore. After dinner, I got out a video with lots of bisexual action. We sat beside each other and stroked our cocks.

After the video was over, Cal looked at me, “Have you ever taken it up the ass?”

“A couple of times in the heat of passion. It’s not my favorite thing. I’m not into anal.”

“You got to admit, though, the scene where the guy is on top of the girl in a 69 and another guy plugs his ass while she continues to suck his cock, is a pretty hot scene.”

“Yeah, and the scene where the couple is fucking, you know, the one where the girl is on her knees and she has her face buried in another girl’s cunt and the guy is fucking her dog style when another guy kneels behind him and bones his ass..”

“Yeah, that was hot, too. But I don’t know.”

“Don’t worry about it Cal, it ain’t gonna happen. Ever. Let’s go to bed.”

We lay down together. I rolled over and gave Cal a French kiss. “Let’s lay on our sides.” I held his hard cock as I positioned myself. “When you cum, I’m going to swallow it.” Cal grinned. I held his cock upright. I swabbed his cockhead and ran the tip of my tongue around the sensitive rim before closing my lips around his cock shaft and pushing him deep into my mouth.

Because of all the earlier stimulation plus the video, it didn’t take long for Cal to blow his load. I felt his nuts tighten and his cock grow more rigid. I backed off until only his cockhead was between my lips. The first several wads of sweet cream hit deep back in my throat. They were easily swallowed. Then his cum changed to a steady spurting stream that I gulped as fast as I could.

When he stopped cumming I sucked the last drops then rubbed his cock across my lips and face. Cal fell on his back. “Gawd, that was good!”

I leaned over him. “I know.” Then I French kissed him and pushed some of his cum into his mouth.

We spent the rest of the night sucking each other between naps. The next morning we showered together. Cal shaved my cock and balls. He wanted to shave his but I suggested that he and Sharon do that together. After breakfast, Cal wanted to see some more videos. I put on one about a bunch of guys who get together for what becomes an orgy. There was lots of oral and anal sex in and around a swimming pool. The big scene was a long daisy chain of cocksuckers.

When the video was over, I noticed Cal was fisting his cock with both hands. “Gawd, that was something else. Did you ever do anything like that, Wayne?”

“Not even close. That is a good flick, but I was disappointed they didn’t close the circle.”

“Yeah, I noticed there was one empty mouth and one lonely cock.”

I put my hand on his, “Would you like some help with that?”

Cal grinned, “Sure.”

We spent the rest of the morning just as we had spent the previous night – sucking each other’s cocks and enjoying man-to-man oral sex until is was time for Cal to head home.

We got together every Saturday afternoon throughout the winter. Practice makes perfect and we both practiced hard. Spring is near and I wondered if we would continue to get together or if Cal’s bi-curiosity was close to being satisfied.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers
12