Pen Pals No More

Story Info
The progression from Pen Pals to lovers.
970 words
3.83
6.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr16
Bfarr16
21 Followers

Our friendship has grown over some time and I've enjoyed every step from its humble beginnings of how are you? to sharing our deepest desirers.

That said I was taken aback when you asked if I'd like to take things to the next level. Something I've dreamed about but feared to say. Taking you up on your offer which was very clear this is more than a face to face but a meet to share in the other's body.

Agreeing on the day I mark my calendar as the days go by. Finally the day arrives, it's incredibly slow as I count the hours until your expected call. The phone rings and with the directions I give you there's about twenty minutes until your arrive, So I get busy getting things in place.

The shine of your headlights through the front window tells me you're here, I rise to greet you at the door. I place a kiss to your cheek and invite you in then as soon as the door latches behind us I disrobe you.

Then I take your hand and escort you to the master quarters, in the back a bubble bath is already waiting. You place your hand on my strong should to steady yourself as you step in.

Now I undress myself and step into the adjoining shower. As I clean myself I'm watching you, the sponge in your hand running up and down your body. You are so beautiful I can't stop myself from reaching down to stroke my cock. You catch me but only smile.

Now you start to tease me even more, taking the sponge to your breasts and around and around it goes. Then you brush away the bubbles exposing your legs for my viewing pleasure. I want to finish myself but I know the night has just begun.

I step from the shower and dry myself off, then I sit on the edge of the tub. Reaching out I wash your back then you lean into me granting access to your breasts, skin so soft and your nipples so hard.

Such enjoyment is found as you bathe while I watch you. When you have finished I pat you dry and help you from the water. Taking your hand we take the few steps to my bed. You lay on the cool sheets, and I steal a moment to drink you in.

Starting at your feet I begin to kissing every square inch of your body, exploring every nook and cranny. Finally at your smooth mound I gently pass my hand over it, you moan softly to my touch. I split you with the tip of my tongue, your pink button peeks beyond allowing me to gently suck upon it. And there I stay until my face is awash with your first orgasm.

I place her feet atop my strong shoulder, I press forward hunting for any of her remains I may of missed. Not knowing her well I let the tip of my tongue to graze over her button, this unleashes her. She reaches down pressing my face firmly.

Wanting to please and feed my own desires I firm up my tongue sending it deep inside her ass. This has her cumming once again, even more then the first time. I'm more then happy to clean things up once again.

Then I take my place at your side, our hands roaming freely over the other's body. You raise up over me and give me a deep kiss, then you kiss my neck my chest my belly and yes oh yes the tip of my cock. You wrap your lips around me and start to suck, slow at first and then faster and faster. I'm in heaven and can't stop my moaning.

I must have you, I must have you now! I take you in my hands and lay you beneath me then grasping ahold of my manhood I rub it against your sweet pussy.

You pull me near and whisper in my ear "put it in" I press forward into your warm wet body. Inch by inch I slide in until limits are reached. I start to pump while All the time I listen to your moans to find the right speed.

You reach down cupping your breasts as I kiss your neck. Soon I can feel you knees start to shake so I know it's time. Then with one last hard plunge I send the both of us over the edge and into each other's arms.

The following morning I'm reminded there's nothing better then a wake-up blow job. I lift the covers to find her smiling face. Good morning I say to her return of it sure is.

Now that I'm awake she gets more adventurous, she wraps her hand around my balls squeezing them. Then she looks up and stares straight into my eyes. She replaces my cock with her finger getting it all wet then reaching below she inserts it in my anus. It's not my first time and I've enjoyed it every time.

She continues to finger fuck me as she return to servicing my hard cock. From both sides she begins to pick up speed and it's not much longer before I release myself in her warm mouth.

She worked her way up my body and kissed me, I could taste the remainder of my cream still on her tongue.

I then tell her let's clean up so we can get dirty again.

And before she would let me out of her grasp I had to promise her to show her more.

This ended up being the best decision of my life. My pen pal which now I call wife. We've had many adventures since then and I hope there's still more to come.

Bfarr16
Bfarr16
21 Followers