Penal Slavery Pt. 03

Story Info
Arrival at the Lodge and in processing of the slaves begins.
5.7k words
4.52
38.8k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a multi-part story and needs to be read in order. This chapter has a slow build up but what I hope you will find to be a hot finish.

*

Brooke watched her friend Beth walk down the aisle of the slave bus with Betty following her. Brooke could not see for sure but she suspected that the guard was probing her BFFs slave cunt, judging from the wiggle in her walk. Betty helped Beth down the steps since her wrist bracelets were activated and Beth's hands were bound behind her back. Seth took charge of the naked slave at the foot of the bus steps and walked her to the two officers waiting midway between the bus and door to the Lodge. Brooke saw Beth being bent and spread as Betty was fetching Mark.

Betty returned to Brooke after handing off Mark. As she released the seat belt. Betty tweaked Brookes nipples, causing Brooke to shiver with need.

"Red, I have enjoyed our little trip and luncheon. I regret I didn't have room for a piece of your dessert. I hope you, Nympho and I can get together for a munch sometime soon. Stand up now, hands behind your back. Walk ahead."

Brooke felt her wrist bracelets lock together as she moved forward. Betty stepped up behind her, playing with her cunt all the way to the bus door breaking contact only when she helped Brooke down the steps. As she stepped onto the tarmac, Betty said,

"Red, turn your head. "

Brooke turned and looked at Betty, who was licking her fingers like a kid whose ice cream cone had dripped. She heard Seth snort and say,

"Come along Red, let's get your ass handed over. I want to get home."

Brooke and Seth walked to the pair where Beth and Mark were already connected together facing the door. Seth said,

" Dave, Allison, this is Red. Bend and spread Red"

Brooke felt he wrists freed and she spread her legs, bent and grabbed her ankles. She heard the beeping that indicated she was now the property of the Lodge. She heard a female voice, Allison she presumed,

"Slave is your cunt always that wet or did Betty help you along? "

"Both, domina This slave cunt is always wet in the hope of pleasing domini"

"Two dripping cunts and a pretty boy with a big dick. The warden is going to love this. Slave, straighten up and turn to face the coffle. Wrists on Cocksuckers collar."

Brooke did as she was told and felt her wrist bracelets lock on Mark's collar. Allison continued,

"Slaves will walk forward."

"Lodge Control , thee slaves for in processing. Open Receiving Sally Port Door 2"

Brooke was pulled forward by her friends and walked through the door that slid open in front of them. Looking around, she saw in one corner what looked like the enslavement stations that she and her friends were barcoded and collared by. The opposite wall held four stations that looked like a school gym shower except in addition to a conventional shower head each station contained restraints and what looked like a handheld shower, except the end was an odd nozzle shaped instead of a conventional shower head. There were three ordinary buckets placed at each station as well.

A female slave was standing by one of the stations, head down, hands behind her back. She looked to be mid-thirties, on the pudgy side with shoulder length brown hair. Her breasts had a little sag, but she had the biggest nipples and areolas that Brooke had ever seen. A green collar encircled her neck.. and...a chastity belt. Brooke figured Beth saw it too from the whimper she heard from her friend.

The other guard with Allison, Dave? thought Brooke spoke,

"Slaves will approach the shower stations and as each slave is released the slave will approach a shower head and place hands and feet at the restraint points."

As Brooke assumed the position, she bent slightly forward thrusting her ass out. Her wrists were secured, then her ankles. Dave continued,

"Slaves will now have their individual transport restraint and discipline devices removed. There might be a slight sting."

Brooke braced for it to hurt like hell. The last time she was told there would be a "slight sting" was when a piece of broken glass was pulled out of her foot.

Brooke heard a squeak out of Beth ,followed by a plopping sound. Risking a look over, Brooke saw the green collar slave inserting the hose up Beth's butt and turning a valve, which caused Beth to squeak again.

Looking at Mark, Brooke saw the guard Allison look like she was sticking something up his ass. There was a "click" and the guard pulled a shaft out of his anus, and started to turn towards the bucket. Brooke moved her eyes and head to the wall.

A slap on her ass and a gruff order of, " Eyes front Red", from Dave let Brooke know that she was not as sly as she thought.

Brooke felt the presence of someone behind her, followed by a poke and a click that vibrated up her rectum. Almost immediately after that there was a sharp pulling feeling like a dick coming out of her asshole. She managed to stay quiet, even when the empty feeling was replaced by something else going up her ass. However, the warm fluid shooting up her anal passage caused her to yip.

"Slaves shall stay still and quiet during the enema procedure. The liquid contains medications designed to treat the stretched area and reduce the time you are gaped along with insuring that your lower GI tract is not adversely affected by the transport process."

Brooke had never had an enema and wasn't keen on the idea. At least it was warm and she had to admit that her nether region felt like it was returning to normal.

Finally, the process was done. The slave assisting the domini turned on the showers and washed each of them down quickly and efficiently. Brooke was surprised to feel the slave rub her tits along her back.

Another sharp slapping sound and the slave pulled away. Allison said, in a somewhat amused tone,

"Nips, do you want another week in chastity? You only have another few hours and the belts off and you are off in processing. Restraint cunt."

"Forgive this slave cunt her slutty needs. I just can't resist redheaded slave meat. ", replied a sultry alto, the green collar slave thought Brooke.

" They are pretty things Nips, that is a fact. Now away with you and get towels and I might forget to mention your tit rub." Another slapping sound and the sound of bare feet slapping the floor.

Dave spoke up, " Slaves once you get towels, dry off quickly, give the used towels back to Nips and line up behind Red, wrists to collar. We will then meet with the dominus who will start your orientation. From there you will be taken to your cell for the night. Dinner will be brought to you in your cell. Until your orientation is complete, you will be under close confinement. "

With that, Nips returned with three surprisingly large and fluffy towels. Almost like a four-star hotel towel, Brooke thought to herself. She dried herself quickly and gave the towel back.

Brooke felt Mark rest his large hands on her shoulders and felt his wrist bracelets lock to her collar.

"Slaves forward, follow four steps behind Officer Allison. "

Brooke noticed that Allison like all the officers she had encountered thus far was fit, but somewhat petite in contrast to the Amazonian Betty. She kept her auburn hair in a tight bun.

Approaching a door identical to the one Brooke had entered her county jail to be flogged, barcoded and fucked earlier today, Brooke marveled at her change from haughty upper class young lady to naked perpetually horny slave cunt in the space of a day.

"Open Door Seven, Three slaves to admin for orientation. "

As door seven locked behind them, the process was repeated at what turned out to be door eight. Once through that door Brooke saw to her right a similar metal door with a scanner mounted on the hallway wall. To her right was a conventional wooden door.

The party turned left. Allison opened the door and went through the door way, turning right again into typical executive office area with a central open office area with doors, presumably to individual offices along the walls. Men and women worked at desk stations. The main difference from any office Brooke had ever been in was almost half the workers were naked and collared.

For a moment, Brooke was mortified in a way she hadn't been since being stripped in the courtroom at being marched like a common penal slave into a public place. The feeling passed as quickly as she thought wryly to herself that she was a,common penal slave. Anyone looking at her barcoded ass could see that she was just another state-owned cunt.

•Plus, no one was paying them the least bit of attention.

Looking to her right, Brooke saw through an open door into what looked like a break room with a table, chairs and a couch. A male slave, judging by his ass and torso, had his head under the skirts of a domina. The flush face and panting breathing evidenced a woman near climax.

Brooke noticed Allison stop at a door just in time to avoid running into her, thanks in part to Mark being taller and seeing the same thing. The guard knocked,

"Enter, " replied a male tenor voice.

As the party entered, Dave barked,

"Slaves will face the desk and kneel. Hands behind backs. "

As Brooke went to her knees, she felt her wrist bracelets lock behind her. They had been positioned far enough from the desk there was a fair amount of space between her and her friends and the wooden desk.

The man, who had a full head of salt and pepper hair, cut military style, was silently looking at a monitor screen. Snorting softly, he got up walked around to the front of the desk and looked down at the trio and spoke,

" I am Max McTavish, Director of Guest Services for our patrons. Deputy Warden , or Colonel, to the staff and slaves. This morning you were three spoiled rich kids. Now you are just another three slaves whose barcoded asses belong to the state, and by extension me, for the next year. Welcome to Hidden Hills, or as it is called, the Lodge."

" The Lodge is a very special resort available to state employees, law enforcement, and select private individuals and groups to come relax, refresh, and recharge in an adult environment. Starting tomorrow, you will be put to work as part of the staff."

"Your duties will include everything from cleaning toilets to mopping floors. If you have any skills from the free world, we will be using those too. Most of all, you will be used. Slaves here are considered free use, if not under punishment. In other words, you are to fuck, suck, rim, take it up the ass, or anything else you are ordered to do."

"Let me be clear, there is no " I have a headache", or "you're too fat for me". I don't care if you have to burrow into rolls of fat to find the guys tiny dick to suck, you will do it and you will do it with a smile, " looking straight at Mark.

" I do recognize that from all reports, you three are doing better than most at embracing your slavery. Keep that up and the next year will fly by dare I say pleasurably. Otherwise, ... it will seem like life in Dante."

"Cocksucker,that name is simply not going to do with the guests., " the Colonel thought for a second, "Poseidon. You look like a Greek god, and I have no doubt that you leave the ladies wet. The vids of your breaking in, or atonement to be technical, indicate that you don't like sucking cock or taking it up the ass. Compliant yes, enthusiastic no. We are going to remedy that, or at least train you to pretend to like it. "

The Colonel continued. " For the next week, the only sex you will be allowed outside of your cell will be sucking cock, taking cock up your ass or taking any ass, a guy offers you. If you aren't at least able to pretend to enjoy male sex by then, we will reassess. Starting tomorrow at free time you will be yoked in the free use area with your limits listed. We will review your progress midweek. Do well enough and you might get unyoked. Do you understand Poseidon? "

"This slave understands and will obey"

"Poseidon, better you at least learn to fake enthusiasm, than I get a bad report from a guest. That means anything from loss of privileges to chastity to lashes. Or worse. "

"Good work and guest reports means privileges, such as access to HD3D programming in your cell, commissary access and the like., Bad performance means loss of same plus the less desirable work details. You will find the details on your HD3D screen. Study it. We will continue at 0900. Dinner and breakfast will be brought to you in your cell. From lunch on, you will be eating in the mess hall and your cell will open at 0600 daily and lock at 2000 hours. If you are out of your cell for any unauthorized reason, there will be punishment . Hold your questions till tomorrow after you studied the rules and orientation materials. I don't want to waste time on answers you can find on your own. Dismissed. "

Allison spoke, "Slaves will rise, turn to your right and place your wrists on the collar of the slave in front of you. "

Once connected, the party exited the office back the way they came. Again, passing the break room, Brooke noticed a nerdy looking guy with a surprisingly large dick, given his spare short frame being sucked by an amply endowed brunette like her life depended on how much cum she could suck from his balls.

Allison called out as they passed, "Chris, we get new cunts all the time. Variety, try it."

Brooke wasn't sure, but she thought she saw out of the corner of her eye the nerd flip the guard off.

As the door shut behind them, Allison remarked ,as Dave finished requesting that door nine be opened,

"I can't help but think that Chris hacked the system to get Poms sent here. The girl who stood you up for prom and made your life miserable in high school gets enslaved for misdemeanor theft a few years later amazingly winds up at the facility where your victim heads the IT department? She should have been sold locally. "

"To be fair, he IS the IT department. Chris swears up and down that the Colonel requested a brunette for a special guest, and she just happened to come up. ", replied Dave

"Yeah, right. More likely, the Colonel wants to keep the best IT guy in state government, and humored him. What is taking Control so long?"

A voice came over the guards' wrist comps, " Sorry, was processing the dinner crowd. Slave transfer to cell ninety-six cleared. Door Nine open."

Brooke heard the door unlock as it swung open David said,

"Slaves will note the scanner on the wall. In future, unaccompanied slaves will bend and spread, facing the scanner to gain access to the cell block. Scanners like these are at various areas of the Lodge, including guest accommodations. Trying to access areas you are not allowed in will lead to being bent and spread for a flogger to scan your ass. "

The metal door moved back and the party continued down a cinder block hallway that branched left and straight. Allison pointed out an unoccupied glass and metal room identical to the one Brooke first saw when getting on the bus at the jail.

"That is the control room for the cellblock. If you are returning from a guest room after lock down you check in there."

The party walked straight ahead, Brooke noticing that each metal door had a window in the middle of the door and a metal slot about two feet off the floor and a number in white above the window. Fifty-two, Sixty, Sixty-six, Seventy, Ninety,

"Slaves halt."

Brooke looked at the door labeled Ninety-six. Unlike the other doors, this one had a box attached to the slit across the door. The dropped almost to the door and had the width of a cafeteria food tray.

Allison called, "Open door C Ninety-six for slave lockup, three slaves"

"Slaves have been coded to cell Ninety-six. Proceed. "

"Slaves will enter the cell, walk to the far wall and turn and face the door as your wrist bracelets are released. ", ordered Dave

As Brooke faced the door she took in the cell. It was almost like a college dorm room with a built in work table and four plastic chairs. Three covered trays were stacked in front of one chair. In one corner was a metal commode and sink. A cabinet hung over the toilet

On the other side of the door was a HD3D screen with a large king size bed in the far corner facing the screen. Brooke turned her attention back to Dave,

"The layout is self-explanatory. The HD3D is voice activated and acts as a two-way intercom between the cell and control. Other than the intercom, the only thing that you have access to at present are the rules, facilities map, and orientation package. Study it. There will be a quiz."

Dave pointed to a round grill with a button on the bottom,

This is a call for the on-duty officer. Use only in the event of an emergency. Someone better be dying and the HD3D is out, or you will be receiving corrective action through your collars."

Doug stepped outside the cell, "Like the Colonel said, hold your questions till you finished the materials. One last thing. When you finish eating slide the trays into the slot. Each tray will fit one at a time. Come morning, you will pull each tray out and eat. When finished, lather, rinse repeat. Good night. "

" Control, lock Cell Ninety-six. "

As the door shut and locked with a click, Brooke felt like she had been punched in the gut. She stumbled half sitting, half falling on the bed. All the experiences of the day focused to the realization that she was locked in a cell with a collar around her neck and a chip in her ass that meant she would be living at the whim of others for almost the next year. She couldn't even go outside to feel the sun on her face without permission. She felt tears slide down her cheeks.

Beth sat beside her, arm around her shoulder, "Brooke honey, what's wrong?"

" I know that it is stupid, but it just hit me, we're locked up and can't get out. Not even to just go outside. That door is not going to open till tomorrow, and I can't do a thing about it., " Brooke replied through the sniffing.

Mark spoke up, " I know that I am a guy, and we want to fix problems but, honestly there's no fixing this for three hundred and sixty-three more days. So, let's eat. I'm starved."

The women gaped at Mark. Then Brooke started to giggle, followed by Beth. Then all three started laughing. Finally, Brooke caught her breath,

"Food sounds great. Thank you. And it could be worse. At least we are all in the same cell. Why I don't know, but I am not complaining."

"Yeah, we could be wearing chastity belts and I would be explaining to my dofus brother about cock cages.", which caused another round of laughter as Mike handed out the trays.

Brooke was shocked by how good the food was, Smoked salmon, with rice and carrots, a salad, and a cheesecake dessert. Just tea to drink. The only thing, other than the surroundings and lack of attire, that made you realize that you weren't at a fine restaurant was the utensils being in a sealed pouch with the message printed in bold letters. UTENSILS WILL DISSOLVE NINETY MINUTES AFTER OPENING.

" So you can't make a weapon from them. I saw it in a documentary, " Mark said.

Beth interjected, " The food, the towels, heck the bedding," running her hand across the sheet that Brooke had already determined was the equal of a fine hotel. , " This is way better than slaves get"

"Efficiency. Why have two different sets of sheets, towels, and linen generally that are all washed and stored in the same place. Same for food. Slaves aren't going to get the prime rib and Glenlivet, but otherwise it's the same kitchen. " Brooke opined.

Brooke and her friends spent. the next couple of hours going over the rules and the layout of the Lodge along with odd facts about the place. Why they had all been housed in the same cell was explained by the fact that normally slaves were housed four to a cell, when there were fewer slaves at the Lodge the number per cell was reduced. While the materials didn't come out and say so, the fact that the mission of the Lodge was to provide sex slaves, segregating by gender, seemed more of a hassle than it was worth. Whatever the reason Brooke was glad she was together with her friends.

12