Penal Slavery Pt. 04

Story Info
Slaves servitude at the Lodge begins. Red gets a surprise.
8.8k words
4.66
33.2k
19

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to ZZchromosome for his insightful comments and edits that helped make this a better story. Sorry this is running behind. Life has been a bit crazy of late.

If you enjoy this series try Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery, set in the same universe. I expect that there will be character crossovers so you might find it interesting.

*****

The blaring alarm would have caused Brooke to sit bolt upright but for the tangle of arms and legs she found herself in. To her right, Beth, never a morning person under the best of circumstances, keep muttering louder and louder, "Snooze alarm...". Looking to her left, she could see in the rapidly brightening cell that Mark was already up and had apparently relieved himself and splashed water on his face as he was drying his face with a towel.

As he turned, Brooke could see that he had an impressive pole of morning wood. Smiling to herself, she got out of bed and bent over, head and arms on the bed feet on the floor and ass in the air. Brooke still did not quite understand where the insatiable slut currently inhabiting her body had come from, but she was going to enjoy the visit. She gave her butt a little hip roll in case Mark didn't understand.

Brooke quickly realized that Mark got her message just fine as he slid his cock into her already damp cunt. This wasn't the frenzied fucking of last night and yesterday but a gentle stroking of his dick in and out of her wet folds deep into her grasping cunt. Brooke tried to squeeze his cock with every stroke with her core muscles, extending the pleasure for both.

Suddenly, there was a clicking sound from the door and a voice came over the speaker,

"Thirty minutes for breakfast and be ready to go to the showers and orientation after that. You can spend it eating or fucking. Doesn't matter to me."

Brooke looked back at Mark, smiled and said,

"Fancy a gallop?"

Mark slammed into her twat and started pistoning in and out ratcheting up Brooke's pleasure and causing her to grab the sheets. As she felt herself cumming, her cunt clamped on Mark's cock forcing his own release. Brooke's head hit the mattress, panting as Mark pulled his cum-coated dick out of her still-spasming cunt.

"Bitch, he's my brother. I should get the morning wood."

"Cunt, you snooze you lose. You can still clean us up. Of course, you have...twenty-seven minutes for clean-up and breakfast before they come for us." Brooke laughed as Mark fetched the breakfast trays and dealt them out.

Brooke was pleasantly surprised that the meal consisted of breakfast wraps, juice and surprisingly-decent coffee. She was also surprised that Beth somehow managed to suck Mark's cock clean, eat her breakfast and lick up Brookes' cream pie, in the allotted time.

"Ohhh Beth, that's it. I'm about to cum" Brooke panted, as the cell door opened, the officer barking,

"Slaves form a single file line, redhead first. You, the cunt on your knees with cum smeared on your face, get up and get behind her. You have got to be Nympho. And the guy must be Poseidon. I am not going to restrain you provided you follow instructions. I am Officer Donavan, or Dominus to you three"

Thinking about the shower, Brooke risked a question, as she stood to get in line,

"May this slave ask if we should bring towels for the shower?"

"You must be Red. Good question actually. No, towels and washcloths will be provided at the showers along with soap and shampoo. At the end of the day you need to turn in your used towels and bedding from your cell for new issue. The linen room is the white door next to the guard station and is open after dinner till an hour before lights out. I see you have your trays slotted, so we can go to the showers and get the sex stink off your slutty hides."

Officer Donavan directed Brooke and the other two out of their cell to the shower room, pointing out the door to the linen closet along the way. The door had its hours of operation printed on the top half of what appeared to be a Dutch door. As they walked, Brooke noticed other slaves going up and down the halls, making way for the guard and his party by stopping and standing up against the wall, per the rules Brooke read last night for when a guard was moving down the hall. While most seemed to be in their twenties, Brooke was surprised to see some slaves with streaks of grey in their hair. Everyone seemed to be pretty fit, although some of the older slaves did not have the taunt bodies of youth. Still, none of the naked slaves she saw could be classed as unappealing.

After telling them to take a left into a room marked "Slave Showers 1" Brooke entered the room to see a woman in the bend and spread position, brown hair touching the shower tiles, balancing with her hands, curvy body jiggling as a blond, stocky man was behind her and fucking her cunt or ass.

"Ream my ass Yogi! I love your cock up my..."

"Circe! Yogi! You have exactly 10 seconds to get your happy asses out of here and I won't need to report you. Unless you want to be the demonstration slaves for the flogging seminar Thursday?"

The pair moved like the wind. Brooke thought Yogi's cock did not actually leave the woman's ass till they hit the door, passing the group with a muttered "Thank you Dominus"

"OK, here's the drill. First, the enema station. This has a return so minimal mess. Don't skip it. A lot of the guests tend to like ass to mouth. Nympho, start with Red. Red, assume the position. "

Donavan guided Beth through the process. Brooke felt the nozzle inserted and the warm fluid fill her bowels, then drain out after Beth turned a switch at the officer's direction. She repeated the process twice more and the pair changed places.

Brooke noticed when she was handed the nozzle that it had a valve that allowed the fluid to drain down a second tube into a drain after use and a little ring that she had felt inflate when the fluid was passed into her rectum, acting as a seal. When ready to remove you pushed a small button. Once she had completed the process with Mark, they joined Beth for a quick shower.

Although Brooke was quick about it, her long red hair was still damp as she put it up in a high ponytail with the rubber bands that were provided. Donavan stopped at a station that looked a little like the enema station but the wand was different.

"Lube station. Glide the wand in your asses and push the button and your will get some anal lube. Hit it a couple of times, you can't be too greased up because the guests sure seem to love their anal."

Brooke found the gel soothing and gave her butt a full feeling. Mark got an odd look on his face. She thought he looked like someone surprised that something he expected to be bad was perhaps pretty good. Beth, as usual, sounded like she was about to cum.

The trio were then escorted back the way they had come before to the Colonel's office. Brooke glanced in the break room and the geek and blond slave she saw yesterday were both sitting at a table drinking coffee like any pair of office workers at the start of the work day. The only thing making the scene surreal was the woman with the geek was naked and collared.

Donavan halted the group at the Guest Services Director's door and instructed Red to knock.

"Enter"

Brooke led the group in and knelt in the same spot as yesterday, hands crossed behind her back. Mark and Beth followed suit.

The Colonel got up, smiling,

"They can read and learn. Good. I see you understood the rule about presenting yourself in an office setting. Any questions? Red?"

"No Dominus, if this slave has any questions she will ask a guard or send a message via the terminal in our cell as per procedure."

"Does Red speak for you two as well?"

"Yes, Dominus." Beth and Mark chorused.

"Excellent. Ok, for assignments. Poseidon, you have a lot of knowledge about horses among other things. The Stablemaster has specifically requested you. Apparently, he is a fan. Therefore, you will be assigned to the stables and for the next week will be excused from afternoon guest service duties," There was a knock on the door.

"Enter"

Brooke heard the door open and out of the corner of her eye saw a tall, bald headed muscular man with boots and riding pants like she had seen Mark wear plus a green Henley shirt. He reached over and shook the colonel's hand.

"Good morning Max. I see we have Ma...Poseidon with us. Let me get him out and put him to work. With your permission, come along Poseidon," as the Colonel waived his assent.

As Mark and the Stablemaster left the office, the Colonel spoke, "As for you two, while you have good office, computer and administrative skill sets, your talents would be wasted sitting at a desk, despite my IT guru asking for slaves with computer backgrounds. Housekeeping Services would be a good place to start. Officer Donavan, show them to the Housekeeping office. Dismissed."

As Brooke rose and left the room, she was mystified. Housekeeping? She had not started college yet but she wasn't stupid. Perhaps this was part of the "spoiled rich kid" crack from yesterday. Well...not like she has a choice. She was starting to wonder when the "sex" in sex slave was going to start happening. Brooke chuckled to herself, if she was this horny, Beth must be dripping. Donavan spoke,

"Red take a right, not a left. Straight down the hall and you will see a sign on the door to your right that says 'Housekeeping'. Knock when you get there."

The party moved out of the office space into a hall that had doors to the right and a glassed wall to the left with a breathtaking view of the mountains. There was enough space that there were some seating areas for people to take advantage of the scenery. Three quarters of the way down the hallway, Brooke found the door labeled "Housekeeping" She knocked on the door.

"Come in, come in" said an alto voice.

Brooke entered and along with Beth knelt before a desk behind which sat a tall African American lady with a green polo shirt that said, "Hidden Hills Lodge". As she rose and walked around the desk she displayed a knee length khaki skirt. Leaning against the desk she asked.

"Bill, can you stay and help me with a skills assessment?"

"Sure", replied Donavan.

"My name is Denesha Peck. Slaves address me as Domina or Domina Peck. Housekeeping is of course making up guest rooms, fetching towels, and the like. All rooms must be made up by 3 pm every day. Starting out you will be responsible for 7 rooms each. If you clear them all by noon or earlier, you are done with housekeeping duties for the day. Otherwise, you may need to come back after lunch to finish before you go to afternoon guest service. You will report for work at 8:30 AM every day at the maid station for your assigned hallway. Your off day is Tuesday. Your carts have a checklist to perform for cleaning each room. I will also walk you through an empty room."

Brooke saw Domina Peck sit herself on top of her desk in front of Brooke and motioned Donavan to sit beside her in front of the kneeling Beth.

"Cleaning rooms is frankly the least of your duties. You are to serve anyone in the room in any manner ordered. I reviewed the video of your atonement and was fairly impressed with your talent, but I always do a skills assessment of anyone assigned to me."

Brooke saw the domina flip up her skirt to expose a bald pussy with huge labia, dark chocolate colored with hints of a lighter pink between the folds of her pussy. To her right, Donavan was dropping his trousers and shorts to reveal a respectable eight or perhaps nine-inch cock.

"Slaves, you know what to do."

Brooke raised up on her knees and planted her face between the thighs of her domina, plunging her tongue between the folds. The taste was different from the other pussies Brooke had licked since her enslavement just two days ago. This one had an almond and honey taste with a hint of tartness. As she probed and licked Brooke wondered if a twat sommelier was a thing and would she qualify by the end of her enslavement.

"Ah yes Red, I see you have learned your way around a pussy. When servicing guests, you need to remember that you have other rooms so... oooohhhhh yes, lick my clit! Make me cum."

Brooke lashed the dominas clit with her tongue and then gently nibbled at it. This was enough to cause the free woman to come.

"Oh God, ohhhh. Damm cunt. That was fine.", Peck panted.

"Nympho has quite the talented mouth. I would give her a pass. Ready to switch?"

Beth pulled her head back and said,

"Dominus, may this slave be allowed to complete you and drink your cum?"

Peck laughed, "Nympho, Officer Donavan is the king of control. You have a talented mouth, but he has worn out the mouths of multiple slaves at a time trying to drink his load. Go ahead and switch with Red."

Brooke noticed that Beth had her 'Challenge Accepted!' look she got when gaming but complied with the domina. Brooke changed places and attacked the cock before her with gusto. For just a second, she thought she was going to get the load denied Beth, but the guard managed somehow to get his twitching dick under control as the aroused domina called time.

"Nympho, I am going to need to check you and Red out for an evening. I think I will invite Dominus Donavan as well. I bet the two of you could drain him dry."

"No bet. Between Nympho and Red, they almost got me."

"Ok slave cunts, you pass. Stand and exit behind the dominus. Officer, I can take them from here."

"Yes Ma'am. Have a good rest of the day."

Brooke kept her eyes forward, following Beth out the door into the hall. The domina had them turn right and then right again into a stairwell and up a flight of stairs.

"Unless you are directed by a dominus or domina, slaves are not to take the elevators. The stairs help keep those sweet asses firm. Nympho looks like she will get a lot of benefit from the stairs. "

Brooke heard a slap and Beth yelping as the domina chuckled and said,

"Nympho you need to make sure you get plenty of time on the stair climber. You don't want the domini to change your name to 'Droopy Ass' "Brooke chuckled to herself because Beth hated to work out and had complained bitterly when the trio saw the rule about three hours mandatory daily exercise for slaves with required exercise targets monitored by their slave collars. That reminded Brooke about Jack, the officer who oversaw her enslavement and who had incidentally taken her anal virginity as part of the atonement phase of her sentence. Or as Brooke thought of it, the most intense fucking of her life. She wondered about his whispered comment as she was being transferred to the slave bus, "Keep that cunt wet for me. I'll be visiting it before you know it." Jack processed slaves almost every day, what made her more than just another convict cunt in his eyes? Or did he do that to random slaves to toy with them?

Domina Peck cut through Brooke's reverie directing her to halt after she went through the door to the second level, going on to show her and Beth into the maid station room. Once inside, the domina pointed out the screen with the schedule and any announcements, the intercom to the front desk and the domina's office.

The rest of the room tour consisted of the housekeeping carts used for that section of the floor, the checklist for each room and where to draw linens and leave the soiled towels and sheets. She also pointed out a shower stall with a lube attachment in the storage room, "Be sure to use this whenever a guest uses you for more than a blowjob or pussy lapping. Avoid the guest room shower unless the guest wants you to join them. Remember you serve the guest. The guest is always right. The doors, like this one will open to you through your slave collars so you don't need key cards. Any questions? "

Brooke and Beth remained silent and the domina continued,

"Ok Red, you will do the even number rooms and Nympho, the odd number rooms. If one of you finishes quicker, then help the other. If the room occupants want more than one slave, then help each other out. If a room occupant says they want to check you out to the room, then the other is responsible for any unmade rooms. If you both get checked out, then the front desk will let me know and I will get coverage. You are responsible for any room that you are checked out to. If you encounter a slave checked out to a room, then all you are to do is drop off linens. Last thing, if you absolutely need to talk to me for anything not covered in your standing orders, then use the intercom in the housekeeping room to have me or a supervisor deal with the issue."

As Brooke and Beth started working the rooms after the domina had them clean up an unoccupied room and then left them to the assigned block of rooms, Brooke thought about being checked out to a room. According to the rules, being 'checked out' means the slave is assigned to a room and to the use of the guest renting the room on a twenty-four/seven basis till the guest either checks out of the Lodge or exchanges the slave for another.

Brooke didn't think she would get checked out while on maid duty. Part of the purpose of the afternoon guest service hours was for guests to try out slaves for possible check out. "Try before you buy and all that," she thought wryly while vacuuming the fourth room on her list. Three more and she would be finished, although it was looking like Beth was going to need some help. According to Beth, her last three rooms were not only occupied, but two demanded blowjobs, one of which required a trip to the shower because he decided to ass fuck her after coming on her face and tits. Beth seemed to delight in giving Brooke a play by play of her experiences when Brooke came in to drop off a dirty laundry bag, whilst Beth was showering with tidbits like,

"Not much of a dick, but quick reload and what he had stayed hard."

The third room was two couples that had both Beth and Brooke on all fours being fucked in the ass by the strap on wearing women while being face fucked by the two men. That room sent Brooke and Beth to the shower and relubing their assholes. At least Beth had been allowed to finger her cunt to an orgasm by the guy who gave her the facial. All Brooke had was a sore asshole, an aching jaw, and three more rooms to clean.

By the time she got to Room 208, Brooke was hoping it was getting late enough that the room and the two remaining ones on her list would be empty and she could finish her morning work and find time to get herself off. Knocking on door to Room 208 and announcing, "maid service", Brooke's heart sank when a man's voice called her to, "come in". Perhaps she will get away with just a blow job, she thought.

Entering the room Brooke saw a slave cock, judging by his silver collar and wrist and ankle cuffs, on all fours on a couch. From the looks of things, the two naked buff guys heading for the bathroom had just finished spit roasting the slave. One turned to Brooke and spoke,

"Bring some extra towels and set them in the bathroom while we shower and fresh linens for the room slave to make up the bed. Oh, and rim him clean and present your cunt for fucking. The boy has done well and deserves a treat. Rod, enjoy the cunt while you can. Your domini have plans for your holes for the rest of our stay. "As the domini went into the bathroom, Rod stood up and spoke,

"You just came in with two others yesterday, Red, right? Nips mentioned you at dinner before I got checked out"

"Yes, they call me Red."

"Well Red, get your ass on the bed and spread your legs in the air. I will do my best to make you cum too, but this might be the last cunt I get for the next four days. I have learned to like cock, but much prefer women. We may not have much time since those two are saving themselves for the new guy being broken in at the stables and they will expect me to dry and dress them once they get out of the shower."