Penance - A Fantasy

Story Info
A slut accepts her punishment.
2.9k words
3.96
29k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~I've been looking forward to this all evening. The wait has been excruciating, but now I finally have some privacy. I know this is meant to be a punishment, penance to you for my transgressions and certainly not intended for my pleasure. Nevertheless, I can't deny the rush of excitement that fills me as I undress and start the bath, making sure the water is the right temperature before climbing into the tub. I stop the drain and lay back, sliding down the tub until the warm stream falls directly onto my sensitive clitoris. My hands massage my breasts as I start to think of you.~

I kneel in front of you, my head down, eyes averted, mouth open. Out of the corner of my gaze I glimpse my clothes, still laying in a pile beside the door. Just as you had instructed, removing them was the first thing I had done. The second had been to drop to my knees and beg your forgiveness.

Both tasks complete, I now kneel, silently submitting myself to you.

You say nothing - you don't have to. I may not be able to see your face, but I can feel your displeasure in the intensity of your gaze... I shiver, but not from the cold.

Without warning, your hand finds my hair and you yank me roughly towards the bed. I barely manage to get my feet underneath me when you shove me forward, gripping my neck and pressing me into the mattress. I am bent over the bed, my ass in the air and completely exposed to you. I feel your free hand roughly grab my ass and I whimper, fearing (and wondering) what might come next.

For a moment you simply fondle me. You are far from tender - one hand pins me to the mattress by my neck while the other brutally massages my ass - and I wince at the assault. Suddenly your hand leaves my ass and -

SMACK!

I cry out in pain. Another blow falls and I squirm, but your hand tightening around the back of my neck reminds me to keep still.

~The tub is getting full now, so I move up until I can rest against backrest while it finishes filling up. One hand slides down to my clit while the other continues fondling my breast, getting increasingly rougher as my fantasy progresses.~

Several more times your hand falls, and I gasp as I feel the sting of each blow. Then you release me and I lay perfectly still, wondering what is about to happen.

Several long moments pass, and nothing happens. I can feel goosebumps rising on my shoulders and back as the anticipation and fear sets in. Still you do nothing.

Finally I turn my head, wanting to see where you are and what you might be doing. No sooner do I move than I feel the sharp bite of your belt on my ass. I cry out in pain and my hands close in fists around the bed sheets.

"Did I tell you to move?" you ask coldly.

I remain silent, unsure of whether or not you want me to answer. The belt comes down again, this time just below my ass, and I bury my face in the mattress to muffle my cries.

"I asked you a question."

"I'm sorry, Sir! No, Sir," I say quickly.

You don't say anything, but the sting of the belt as it comes crashing down once more is enough to tell me my apology hasn't been accepted.

~At this point the tub is full, so I shut off the water before settling back into my fantasy. The warm water feels good against my skin, so I sit up a little higher so that more of me is exposed to the cool air.~

My eyes squeeze shut and my clenched fists tremble as you swing the belt again, this time at my lower back. Then my shoulders. Then my ass again. Blow after blow rains down on me, each more intense than the last. I moan and cry at the pain, but I can feel my pussy start to throb. I'm dripping wet right now, and I know it.

I hear the belt fall to the floor and you grab me by the arm, yanking me suddenly to my feet. As soon as I'm standing you reach out and grab my breasts, twisting harshly at my sensitive nipples and pulling me closer to you.

Your hands assault my breasts, kneading, pinching, twisting making me cry out and moan at the torment. I set my eyes tightly but otherwise remain still, accepting your treatment.

~I mimic the actions of fantasy-you, whimpering as I abuse my own breasts. I'm not gentle - you wouldn't be.~

With one hand you continue the assault on my breasts, while the other entangles itself in my hair. You yank my head back roughly, so much so that I have to arch my back to relieve some of the pressure on my neck.

Suddenly your lips are inches from mine, and I freeze. You never stop abusing my breasts, but the pain fades from my mind when I steal a glance at your eyes and see the anger and lust written there. A wave of mixed terror and pleasure passes through me, so intense I could almost cum from that alone.

Then your lips are on mine, claiming my mouth with a ferocity I've only ever experienced at your hands. You are rough, invading my mouth with your tongue and biting my bottom lip hard enough to make me gasp aloud. And I love every second of it.

Even as I reach for you, I know I shouldn't; you haven't given me permission. Yet even that knowledge is not enough to make me resist touching you.

As soon as I do you break away and shove me hard against the wall. Your hand wraps around my neck and you bring your face in toward mine, so close that I can feel your breath on my cheek. My heart races and falls all at once.

"I didn't say you could touch me," you say into my ear. I tremble at the unspoken implications in your voice and my hands fall to my sides.

You don't kiss me again. I don't expect you to, not after that, and I silently berate myself for touching you.

Instead, I feel your teeth sink into my shoulder, and I moan. Your mouth moves up and down my neck and shoulders, sucking and biting at my tender skin, and I inhale sharply at the assault.

Your hand leaves my neck and travels down to my waist, where you grip me so tightly I can feel your fingernails digging into in my skin. Your free hand moves to my wrists, gathering them together and lifting them above my head, effectively pinning me to the wall as you gaze down at me. I glance at your face, but quickly avert my eyes before I incite more displeasure.

I can feel you staring at me, and I shrink under the scrutiny of your gaze. "Keep your hands where they are," you tell me, then release my wrists. Your hands run down my arms, to my breasts, then further down my waist, kneading, pinching, pressing me harder against the wall. You reach down and roughly grab my thighs, forcing my legs apart. I almost lose my balance but manage to stay upright, being sure to keep my hands above my head. I shiver, feeling exposed and nervous at this examination.

Without warning, you shove two fingers into my pussy. I'm still soaking wet, but that does little to ease the discomfort as you roughly finger me. But then, I know it's not supposed to feel good... This, as with everything else tonight, is a punishment, most likely earned by touching him. Or perhaps he just wants to hurt me right now... Either possibility makes my heart race.

~With my right hand I finger myself, as hard and as fast as I imagine you doing. With the other I massage and pull at my clit. My hips thrust in the water and I moan in mixed pain and pleasure.~

Despite the pain, though (or, perhaps, because of it), I can feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge, and it doesn't take long before I find myself unconsciously thrusting against the palm of your hand. I don't dare to cum, though, I know I could. I'm not stupid enough to face those consequences unless I absolutely have to.

Your hand wraps around my hair again. You pull me and toss me back onto the bed, this time on my back. Within moments you are on top of me, pushing my legs up over your shoulders and slamming your cock into my throbbing pussy.

~I cum as I imagine this, and I have to bite my lip to remind myself to stay quiet; the bathroom echoes and people are sleeping. I don't stop there, though. Still fingering myself, my fantasy continues...~

It hurts - it always does with you. The girth of you alone is enough to make me wince in discomfort, but the way your cock is slamming against my cervix with each thrust makes me cry out at the torment. My hands grasp at the sheet and I shift, trying to alleviate the pain.

Suddenly your hands are around my neck and I freeze as I feel my air supply being cut off. It still hurts, but I can no longer yell out. Instead I look up at you, and almost cum again as I see the look in your eyes. You are enjoying this, and seeing that makes me almost forget how much it hurts.

You fuck me this way for several minutes, your hands never leaving my throat. Several times I see the edges of my vision blur from lack of oxygen, but you always give me just enough air to keep me present.

You pull out without warning and stand up, grabbing me by the ankle and dumping me unceremoniously off the side of the bed. "Stand up," you command, and I hurry to obey.

"Put your hands behind your head. Legs apart." I hurry to comply, and fear sets in as I watch you bend down and pick the belt up off the floor.

You straighten, belt in hand, and look me in the eye. Your eyes are void of emotion... The only word I can come up with is "cold". Then you smile - if you could call it that - and the fear in the pit of my stomach intensifies.

"Count." A simple command, but it makes my blood run cold.

You swing the belt then, and I almost stagger backward as it bites into the sensitive flesh of my breasts. "Ah, one!" I cry out, shutting my eyes against the pain.

"Keep your eyes shut," I hear you say, and I gladly obey; I would rather not see it coming.

Several seconds pass and nothing happens. When it does I hear it before I feel it, but that doesn't make the sudden stinging along my side and abdomen any more pleasant.

The location of the blow shocks me, and I almost forget to count. Almost. "Two," I say breathlessly.

I hear you circling me, and the hair on the back of my neck stands on end as I wonder where you will strike next. The burst of pain across the middle of my back answers that question, and I yell out, "three!" only to gasp again as I feel it on the inside of my right thigh. "Four!" I cry, and I have to focus on forcing my legs to stay open.

My stomach, my legs, my breasts... None of it is safe from your mistreatment, and I breathlessly count each lash. Yet I still don't realize just how exposed I am until I feel the sharp bite of the belt against my clit.

~I'm close again, and I sharply pinch my clit as I imagine the belt striking. It's enough to send me over the edge again, and I moan as my orgasm shakes me. Rather than stop, though, I continue the assault to my now too-sensitive clitoris.~

Tears spring to my eyes and I have to bite my lip not to scream. My knees bend inward protectively, and try as I might I can't seem to will them apart. My eyes are still closed and I cower in front of you, not daring to open them but not yet able to regain my composure. I fear that every moment I waste just makes things worse for me.

Finally my breathing evens and I stand upright once more. Sure enough, no sooner do I relax than I feel the strike of the belt on the back of my legs, then my ass, then my lower back, all in quick succession. I yelp with each strike but don't attempt to shy away.

"You stopped counting," you say cooly, then swing the belt again, this time just above my pussy.

"I'm sorry, Sir," I cry through the pain. "14! 14, Sir, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I know I'm babbling so I fall silent.

"Oh no, those last 4 didn't count. Try again."

"Ten - Ah! Eleven!" My shoulders sting from the latest blow, and I wonder what number you're planning on stopping at.

My breasts are suddenly on fire. "Twelve! Ah, thirteen! F-fourteen!" I can feel tears of pain welling behind my lashes, even as an aching consumes me.

I cry out as the belt bites into my pussy again. This time I remember to count. "Fifteen," I manage, although it still takes a moment to stand up straight again. Fortunately you're patient, and wait to strike again, this time my ass.

By the time we reach 19 I am trembling, and my skin is now damp with perspiration from this treatment. I remain tense, waiting for the 20th lash... But it never comes.

Instead I feel you grab my hair once more and force me to my knees. Keeping my hands behind my head and my eyes tightly shut, I open my mouth at once, knowing my place. Still, that doesn't stop me from gagging when you force your cock deep into my throat.

You fuck my throat with abandon, and I cough and sputter around it as you do. I do my best to suck you off and use my tongue the way I know you like, but the constant struggle for air makes it difficult.

"Watch your teeth." It's the only warning I get before you bring the belt down across my back, still fucking my throat. I groan around your cock, ever-mindful of my teeth.

Again and again I feel the lash of the belt, lighter than before but enough to make me moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Your other hand grips my hair tightly as you choke me on your cock, and the combination of sensations makes my pussy ache. I desperately want to cum - and I could, I know I could - but I know that would not be wise.

Suddenly you drop the belt and grab my face with both hands, thrusting ruthlessly into the back of my throat. I choke and sputter, tears streaming down my face, but that doesn't deter you.

Finally you thrust hard and deep one last time, forcing your cock down my throat and holding it there. I start to panic instinctively, and without thinking I move my hands from behind my head and try to push you away. It doesn't do any good, of course - you easily hold me in place as you cum down my spasming throat. The only thing I can do to stop from choking any more is to swallow, which, with some difficulty, I manage to do.

Finally, after what seems like an eternity, you release me, and I cough and gasp for air at your feet. My breathing finally calms and I steal a glance up at you. My breath catches as my eyes meet yours, and I quickly avert my gaze.

"Look at me," you say, and I do so quickly, staring up at you from my place on the floor, a myriad of emotions written across my face. You just stare at me, saying nothing, and my already throbbing pussy starts to ache with desire. Finally you smirk at me, then say, "Get dressed."

The disappointment is almost unbearable, but I obey. "You didn't think you were going to cum tonight, did you slut?" you say as I move to retrieve my clothing.

"No, Sir," I say truthfully. I leave out the part where I'd been hoping anyway.

Once I am dressed I meet you at the door. You reach out and grab my face, pulling me close enough to feel your breath. When you speak, I can barely feel your lips brush against mine. "You won't cum until the next time I call you. Understand?"

"Y-yes, Sir," I stammer. You stare at me for a long moment, and my heart starts racing. Finally you kiss me deeply, only for a moment, before pulling away and opening the door for me to leave.

As I walk to my car I wonder when I will see you again. Trying to ignore the throbbing between my legs, I hope it won't be long...

~I'm close again... So close. One hand brutalizes my breasts, the other my clit. I vaguely wonder if I should stop, force myself to suffer the way fantasy-me had to. Selfishly, though, I choose not to wait, and a final orgasm consumes me. As my body calms, I wonder how you'd react if I came without permission. I can't help but smile at the thought...~