Penance Day Ch. 01

Story Info
He is exposed as part of his penance.
1.7k words
4.03
42.1k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HartMann
HartMann
100 Followers

This is the sequel to "Penance Day Prologue", and "Siesta for two?". Feel free to read those first or directly go into the story. And please do leave me your comments.

*

"So, what do you want me to do?"

I just stepped out of the shower, naked, my dick still half hard and I look expectantly at my wife.

"I told you, nothing special. Just you wait and see how the day develops. You could start by getting dressed. Put on the red posing slip and your bubble butt jeans."

Ahhh, the red posing slip, legend among her friends, the ultimate show-off underwear for him.

It is a fire red wet-look slip. The front is cut like a pouch and makes even small dicks look good. Big ones look just amazing, especially when half hard as mine is now.

The sides are cut very high, and the back covers your crack but not even half of your cheeks.

In short, they make an average man look like a stud, somebody fit and hung looks like an ancient fertility god.

During a hike with friends in France, we came to a lake. As none had any swimsuit with them, I suggested to swim naked.

Obviously, they refused and we swam in our underwear. Since then, my posing slip (and its content) is a legend among my wife's friends.

I reach into the shelf, put on the red posing slip, then search for the jeans.

"They must be in the laundry."

"In the garage, with the washed and ironed stuff."

I walk away tightening my butt muscles and can feel her eyes fondling my asset while I walk up the stairs.

The sun is shining brightly through the large panorama windows, it feels good on my skin. I can feel my half hard dick and nut sack move in my pouch, hmmm, pleasant feeling.

"Good morning, Mister Alex."

Arghh, Friday morning, I totally forgot Gorzata, our cleaning woman. She is at the end of the long corridor that leads to the garage, in a niche where the iron board stands.

I have to get past her, half naked. No, worse, more than naked, because the slip shows off all my goods very favorably.

I try to act cool, mumble,

"Hi there!"

She stares straight at my hardening dick, the bulging pouch. I force myself to walk down the corridor, speed up a little to get to the garage and out of her eyes, while her insolent eyes fondle my heavy balls and my stiffening rod.

Blushing, I brush past her, reach the door to the garage and close it behind me.

Anja must have set me up! She knows I always forget when Gorzata comes and used this to make me walk down the hallway worse than naked in front of her. Ahh, the bitch!

The bubble butt jeans is draped tidily over the edge of a washing crate. A normal pair of Levi's, they make my bum look particularly round and muscled, they are one of Anja's favorites in my cupboard.

I am fuming, but also strangely excited by this situation.

"So you think you are clever! But wait, two can play this game. You want me to strut my stuff in front of our cleaning woman? You think I am embarrassed? Watch me do it!"

I slowly contract my sphincter muscle, and release again, contract and release, squeezing hard thereby pumping blood in my dick.

The weirdness of the situation helps and in seconds, I have a raging hardon that stretches the thin material of the slip to its bursting point.

I take the jeans, drape it over my arm, open the door into the corridor and walk towards Gorzata again, my dick now fully erect under the straining material very, very visible.

She turns around, her eyes glide down my body and widen slightly.

"Gotcha!" I think and walk on, feeling the blood rush through my veins, my dick pumping and jumping.

Then I hear her say: "Mister Alex?"

Ah, she wants to play... Never one to hide from a challenge, I decide to play along ...

I turn around, making a show of it, slowly, giving her time to watch as my big hardon comes into view.

"Yes?"

I look at her, manage a little grin.

"Could I have a cup of coffee, please? Thanks."

I am speechless, the cleaning woman asks for a coffee?

My superior grin crumbles and disappears entirely when she adds,

"Ah, yes: Mutabor."

She dismisses me with a negligent little gesture of her hand.

My head spins while I trundle away to the kitchen, and all along the corridor, I can feel her eyes fondling my ass cheeks.

When I get to the kitchen, my monster erection diminished to a slightly swollen after-sex hanger, Anja is already there.

Looking me up and down she says,

"I knew you would not resist the temptation to show off. Coffee is ready, go bring her a cup."

The bitch, this was planned all along. I turn to the coffee machine.

While I pour the coffee, I her a loud smack and a stinging pain sets my left ass cheek on fire.

I nearly drop the coffee jar when spinning around. Anja smiles broadly, holding up a long flat metal pan scraper, waving it around.

"I have to make sure you do not have too much fun, don't I. Shall we make both sides look the same?" She waves the scraper ominously.

"No no, I'll go quickly bring the coffee."

I hastily leave the kitchen with the coffee in hand. In the corridor, I look over my shoulder and see my ass in the mirror, crimson red marks in the shape of the scraper ...

More embarrassed than ever, I bring the coffee to Gorzata.

She gives me an appreciating nod, but without any comment. I turn around, try to get away, but I can feel her eyes on my stinging ass cheek, her burning eyes tracing the contours of the pan scraper on my ass ... and suddenly Anja stands in front of me.

"Gorzata?"

"Yes?"

"I'll take Alex down to the bedroom for a minute to make sure you can work in peace and are no longer molested by him, ok?"

"Ok, Mrs Anja."

"What are you doing? You can't ..... "

"Shhhhhht," she says "or I use the 'M word'. Come on, bedroom, now!"

I precede her down the stairs but see that she leaves the door open ... What the hell is she up to?

"Kneel on the bed!"

I climb on the bed, get on all fours and she steps behind me.

"Will you be a good boy?"

"Shht, Gorzata will hear you."

Smack! The burning sensation again, she has brought down the scraper hard on my other ass cheek.

"Ouch, dammit, Anja!"

She steps around the bed, scraper in hand and hisses at me "Listen up, I'll say this once: Mutabor, and you obey, no buts, no bullshit. Clear?"

I mumble something, impressed by her fury.

"What did you say?"

SMACK!

"Ouch, yes ok, ok, I heard you."

"That's better, big boy." she purrs with her best pussycat voice, "You will enjoy, promised."

She lets her hands trail all over my body, my hips, legs, then suddenly over my ass checks, slaps lightly the red marks.

I hiss through my teeth.

"Ahh, you felt that. I like it when you express your feelings."

She plays on with me, her hand sliding over my belly and disappearing in the pouch.

Impatiently, she pushes it down, ripping it in the process, my dick and sack now bumble between my legs. She slightly slaps my sack, then grips my cock, lays her hand around its stiffening heat, slowly stroking it to its former stiffness and size.

Her other hand forms a ring around my nut sack, squeezing it slightly, stretching it, once, twice... I moan with pain.

"Come on, let us hear that."

She stretches it again, harder. I moan louder.

"I want to hear you!"

She wanks me very fast, very roughly. I moan some more.

"That's good, let it go, moan for me, my hunky little dirt bag, moan for me."

While she milks my rock hard cock, she squeezes my nut sack again, making me moan and howl at once. Feeling her let go of my balls, I sigh a sigh of relief, her hand on my dick now a flash, racing up and down, pumping like an engine. Her other hand steals itself up between my thighs, I feel her thumb rubbing against my ass.

"Come on, let me hear you, big boy" she whispers in my ear. I breathe heavily, wheezing, moaning as her hand wanks my big dick, squeezing it, pumping up my life juice.

I feel my sack tightening, my dick begins to twitch.

"Ahh, that's a good boy, come now, loud and hard" she pumps my dick even faster and then presses her thumb hard against my asshole, her finger tip scraping past my ring muscle .....

I scream, shudder and spew a huge load, a ropey squirt of semen on the bed, moaning, trembling while I try to get away from her probing thumb.

While I still am in the last spasms of the big O, she carelessly drops my dick and walks away.

At the stairs, she turns around "Siesta day's not over yet" and disappears above.

While I slowly try to get up from all fours, I hear them chat,

"Ahh, men! Always moaning. You press the wrong buttons and all hell breaks loose."

Oh god, Gorzata has heard my moaning and screaming and knows what just happened.

I hear her reply with her heavy Eastern accent,

"You just have to know how to handle them though, and you can have years of pleasure."

I am not sure I like the way they both start laughing ....

*

Continued under "Penance Day: Two" If you cannot find it, click at the top of the story on my username which should be underlined and highlighted in blue; this takes you to my user page, where you find all my stories

HartMann
HartMann
100 Followers