Penance Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HartMann
HartMann
101 Followers

Clarissa is not really tall, her heels are. You might call her the sporty type, maybe even very fit and well trained, but believe you me, that is not what springs to mind.

First thing that springs to mind is „TITS". They seem too big for her slender, willowy body. Maybe not TOO big, just BIG. Aggressive, round juicy tits like hers cannot be too big.

And she makes sure you know they are firm and round. Because even though she strictly adheres to the office dress code, it is amazing how much breast can be shown in a blouse that other women wear without anyone raising an eyebrow.

Clarissa always has two buttons too many open; she probably does not have any bras, at least I never saw her wear one. And believe me, if she wore one, she could not hide it. Not the way she wears her blouses.

And that is not the end of it: her perfectly muscled midriff is slightly tanned, a little diamond glistening in her belly button. But you would not see that.

You would look at her hips and her long thighs, hoping that she would turn around. And yes! she does. And you stare at the most perfect ass you have ever seen.

Round, firm, a little heavy maybe? No, she just is a woman, not a little boy. Ahhh, the muscles of that round ass playing under the tissue of her too short skirt.

Yes, yes, Clarissa is an inspiring sight. Very much so. And she knows it. An she uses it to the max. To get up the hierarchy ladder, to get the good projects others deserve, to get the good ideas she does not have from others and to sell them on as her own. Furthermore, she is an evil rumour monger and loves to bring others down with a careless comment here, a seemingly innocent remark there.

If she was a guy, some one would have seriously roughed her up a long time ago. But she is no guy. The way things are, you try to steer clear of her in order to not be the next victim of her vicious designs. But you could probably stick her into a Hessian sack and tie it with a string; her raw, violent sex appeal would still ooze out.

Do you remember Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft? Imagine her tougher, with bigger, firmer breasts, greener eyes, everthing more aggressive, more arousing and more evil.

That is our Clarissa.

And she is at my house.

Why? I open the entrance door, see Anja chat with Clarissa. Ahh, the tits! They turn around.

„Ah, Honey, Clarissa popped in and wanted to have a chat with you. I told her that you were quiet busy when you'd come home."

I try to give Anja a sign. „Not in front of her," the sign indicates. „If Clarissa has the slightest inkling about the games we play, we might as well do it in front of all my colleagues."

„What is she here for anyway?" I ask myself.

Clarissa flashes me her best smile while she inhales deeply. Her tits seem to grow even bigger, they look fabulous, I am not quiet sure if I should say 'under' her blouse, or 'out of' her blouse.

„Hi Alex", she says, „ I wanted to have a chat with you on the methodology in the Winnendon project."

Ahh, the bitch, I think, and feel how my erection grows in my pants. My nut sack contracts and I have a hard time to hide my growing excitement.

I developed the Winnendon methodology for one of my projects, it took me about six months, but every minute of work was worth it. And she wants to use it for one of her projects. „Over my dead body, bitch!" I think.

„But I seem to have come at the wrong moment."

She turns around to Anja again. Yes, show me your fantastic ass. Ahhh, what a sight, brilliant, and the tell tale triangle above her ass cheeks. Yep, she wears a string under her gray skirt. What a glorious slut! My dick is as hard as a steel bar and pulses slightly. And yes, this is not the right moment. There is never a right moment to disturb the naughty games of Anja and I.

„Yep, we are rather busy, Clarissa, terribly sorry. Another time no problem, but today...." I enjoy saying this.

But then Anja contradicts:

„Ohh, that is not a problem, Clarissa. We have enough time." Anja stares at me defiantly.

I gesticulate hectically, indicate: „ No, don't, you don't know what you are doing." But Anja looks me right into the eyes when she says:

„Clarissa, stay a bit longer, we have some things to share with you." And while I still make No! No! signs, she adds:

„Alex, stop it, or I use he 'M'-word."

Clarissa looks at me, sees the last of my hasty arm movements, before Anja says:

„Alex, Mutabor". She then adds in a steely voice, „Downstairs, bedroom."

Anja did it, she mentioned the magic word. If I do not obey it, all hell breaks loose.

Ok, Clarissa will find ways to tell the whole world about the kinky games we play, in graphic details, shocked about our depravity. And we can be sure she will chose the situation and her audience very carefully for her revelations to have maximum impact.

On the other hand, I have to serve the rest of my penance. Anja was very clear about what it would mean if I did not fully collaborate in our game. And „Mutabor" means „Do it now!"

I mentally shrug my shoulders. It is better to look for a new job than to loose my wife.

Clarissa looks at me in surprise as I walk past her and down the stairs towards our bedroom.

„You know the drill, come on now." Anja taps her foot impatiently.

I shrug my shoulders, then throw a long glance at Clarissa, who hesitatingly came down the stairs, stopping at the doorway of the bedroom.

„Fuck the job" I think, „that bitch is too hot. Let's make the best of this and show her."

I stare at her hard, then drop my pants and underpants, pull my shirt over my head. With a rageing hardon sticking out like a flag pole, I stand naked in front of my wife and the office bitch.

I turn around, feel Clarissa's eyes piercing the back of my head, then glide over my muscled back down to my ass cheeks, staying there and staring. I can feel the heat of her gaze.

„Got you, bitch!" I think, while I kneel on all fours onto the bed to go on with our penance ritual.

On all fours, my dick pulsing rigidly between my thighs, I look over my shoulder to see Clarissa slowly approaching, sensing the scandal she can cause. She moves slowly, gracious like a cat, licking her lips, her breasts slightly jiggling in her blouse.

Slap! a hard slap on my ass cheeks. „Stop dreaming, big boy! You have a story to tell". Anja calls my back to reality, and slaps me a second time on my ass.

I look back at Clarissa again, then while looking at her start to tell what had happened today at the brick townhouse. Anja's hand on my cheeks slides down in my ass crack, she descends over my ring to my balls, her cool hands on my swollen balls.

„Clarissa, come on closer, don't stay there at the door. Have a closer look." Anja waves her closer and Clarissa like a cat slowly approaches.

„So you were serving several ladies stark naked, and you enjoyed that, didn't you?"

„I wore an apron."

Slap! a light slap on my swollen testicles.

„Don't you argue with me." Anja berates me. „ Did you like it, yes or no?"

„Yes, I did". My rock hard cock starts dripping precum; there is no way of hiding my pleasure.

„What else happened?" Her hands continue to caress my bum, my cheeks and my nut sack without touching the shaft of my dick.

Clarissa steps closer now and without any shame inspects me from all sides like a fascinating beast, like a horse or something, walks slowly around us while Anja plays with me; Clarissa's breathing has accelerated, her face ever so slightly flushed, she seems to thoroughly enjoy the situation. And she is an absolute delight to watch as she prowls around us.

"Was there another guest?" Anja asks.

„Sergij was there, Mrs. Deuters manservant."

„Aha, and was he naked as you? Did he serve as a toy boy?"

„No, he was clad. He was the master of ceremonies."

Anja's hand gives my balls a light squeeze,

„What ceremonies? I see from the whelts on your ass that he whipped you. Clarissa, come here", Anja orders. She steps next to my wife, behind me, looking at my naked ass. Anja takes her hand and lies it on my ass cheek. „Here, do you feel the whelts?" Anja asks.

Clarissa's hand is cool and firm, she squeezes slightly, lets her hand wander over my gluteus muscle, squeezing it several times. She does not want to feel the whelts, she wants to grope my ass. I feel utterly vulnerable, naked on all fours, two stunning women looking at my ass and groping it, when Anja asks:

„You want to whip him some more?" I cannot believe my ears.

I look over my shoulder at Anja, feel how Clarissa's hand continues to squeeze my cheek, slides a little further down, her thumb now brushing over my asshole. She seems seriously to consider the offer, then grins at Anja,

„Oh, no, I think you two should just get on with your ceremony." But she does not let go of my bum, I can feel her finger now on my ring again.

„Ok, then. Alex, what happened next?"

„They discussed how they made their husbands come, the different ways to get them going..."

„Aha, I see. And what did Sergij do?"

„He tried the different things."

„On who? On you?"

„Yes...."

"Well oh well. Knowing Sergij is a kinky bastard, you are in for a good show, Clarissa! Did he make you come?"

„Yes, in the end."

Anja thoughtfully weighs my swollen nut sack in her hands, does she believe my white lie?

„How did he make you come?"

I hesitate. Slap! A hard hand hits on my ball sack.

„With a dildo! He made me come with a dildo!" I blurt out.

„Ahh, that is better", Anja says, then turning to Clarissa, who stills squeezes my cheeks,

„Monsieur here likes the occasional poke in his bunghole, you know?"

I flush like a tomatoe ... and then see that Anja opened the nightstand and shows Clarissa a black dildo. Not a huge monster, but nevertheless quite big, about 2 inches across and 7 long.

Anja waves it invitingly in front of the bitch, then says, „You? Or you want me to do it?"

Clarissa grins,

„You go and give it to him, I'd rather enjoy the show", and she steps back, grinning at me while I do not know where to look. In the end I cannot avoid to stare at her fabulous tits again and at her incredibly smooth thighs showing under her too short wrap around skirt.

I feel a cool liquid running through my crack, baby oil to grease me up, then a cool fat dildo head spreading it over my rim and ring.

I kneel on all fours, my wife will impale me in a second on a big black rubber dick and the worst and most vicious gossip monger of our office watches and sees me liking it. And still I feel fine.

Fine? I feel as if I might burst any second with pleasure. I see the saucy black-haired slut in front of me, her breathing getting laboured, her great tits hardly covered by her blouse, her nipples stiffening, she is staring at my hard-muscled body, my dripping dick; and I feel how my wife will stuff me with our big dildo.

Ahhmm, and here it comes .... Its soft hardness presses against my ring, I try to relax. I know that Anja will not give me the time to adapt to the dildo's girth. I try to relax inspite of the pain that will shoot through me in a moment.

My ring slowly stretches under the pressure, and there it goes...

„Ahhhhhhh!" I scream, loud, desperate and incredibly aroused. Relentlessly, the thick soft hardness drills into me, fills me up, stretches me until I think I will burst.

„Ahhhhmmmmm.........„

I moan, half pain, half pleasure. No pity from Anja, she slowly pulls back and then immediately begins to pump me with the dong, deep long strokes and I feel how she touches my prostate gland... a burning sensation, time and again and my dick starts leaking heavily.

„Unbelievable." I feel a cool hand under my chin. Clarissa is bent forward, looking into my face.

I have to stare a little deeper though, „Oh god, the best 'down-the-blouse" view ever" shoots through my head. Her breasts, large, heavy, with dark tips like iron spikes jiggle in her blouse.

Her hand squezes my jaws, it hurts. Clarissa stares into my eyes,

„Mister Muscle, Mister Ueber-Macho likes it up the ass. Well, well, well, if that is not a surprise. I want to see you whimper with pleasure while your wife does your asshole, sphincter boy."

Anja comments this with some particularly violent dildo thrusts, that have me moan with pain.

„That's it, sphincter boy, moan for us!" and she pushes my chin away, prowls around us again.

„So, what else happened before? At the tea party?" Anja enquires, pumping.

„A...ooo... a lady... umphhh....suck... ahhh... sucked my... mphhhhh... my dick." I manage to spit out the sylables between dildo thrusts that nearly take my breath away.

„Never mind that, I want to see him come with a dildo up his ass, make him whimper and moan" Clarissa is on all fours on the bed now, staring at my dick and egging on Anja.

Anja gives me two hard thrusts again then,

„He will not come just like that, from a dick up his butt. He is kinky, but not gay. You have to encourage him a bit."

She gives her a wide grin, takes Clarissa's hand and places it on my dripping cock, then starts pumping my ass again.

Her cool long fingers on my hard tool, stroking it lightly, smeared with my life juice. I think I'll melt away, but Anja's hard thrusts keep me off the edge.

„You can slow suck him that gets him grunting and panting like nothing else," Anja adds, grinning at Clarisa again.

Clarissa shakes her head, while slowly wanking my hard pole.

„Naaah, I don't like man juice."

„Up to you," Anja replies, „anyway, he shot his load already. He never shoots twice, and already the first shot is just a dribble. The second is a pathetic drip or two."

Anja pumps my ass faster and faster, but Clarissa's slow strokes, her hard breathing, her proximity really gets to me, and I feel I am getting close.

All of a sudden, she says,

„Ahh, fuck, why not, I want to hear you sing, bugger boy."

With that she slides under me, I feel her cool hand and then suddenly her warm mouth on my tip, engulfing my dripping pulsating helmet, then sliding further and further up my shaft.

And then she lies on her back, under me, her skirt falls sideways and I stare at her open thighs just under me, her slender toned legs spread, her skirt moving up and her crotch exposed. Her tiny champagne coloured silk pantie is utterly soaked with her juices, I can smell her pussy juice from her hardly covered, smooth snatch.

I hear her slurping, sucking on my dick and then, I can't take it anymore.

Deep within me the wave starts, I shiver, moan, louder and louder until I scream, and my sack tightens. I shudder and the first huge wave of sperm shoots out of my dick deep into Clarissa's throat.

She pulls back as far as she can, loses my tip, surprised, but I pin her down while I moan, and shoot, Anja pumps my ass and I hose down that hot bitch under me, soak her in sperm.

A long ropey squirt shoots out over her hair, face, cheeks, mouth and her eyes, the next one over her neck and tits, her blouse and her hands, her belly and pants until her whole front, face, blouse, belly and pants are a single gooey, smeary mess.

She shrieks, slaps me, but I will not let her go. I clench my ass muscles, squeeze out every last little bit of fluid in my body and let it flow over her hot winding body, her screaming face ....

And then I am empty, happy, fall onto my side and grin up at two faces. Clarissa is still shrieking,

„You dirty bastard, look what you did, I'll sue your bloody pants off you twisted asshole." She scrambles off the bed, and storms out.

And Anja, laying the big dildo aside and snuggling up to me,

„I had a doubt that you hadn't come before, your balls were all hot and swollen." She chuckles and so do I, and I reply,

„I am not sure she will make her next client meeting."

We both laugh out loud.

"I seriously doubt it that Clarissa will tell anyone."

I take her in my arms and grin,

„I bet she does not. But you took a huge risk there, do you know that? I would have had to change jobs again, we would have moved possibly."

We lie against each other, calm, relaxed, exhausted, when she says,

„Yep, I realised that, and I still did it." She is quiet for a minute, then adds,"We should stop this stuff, it really takes us too far."

Another long pause, then „Your penance is over, and we'll keep our sex life to ourselves, shall we?"

I just nod and fall asleep.

HartMann
HartMann
101 Followers
12