Pendulous Tits

Story Info
He experiences sagging tits for the first time.
971 words
3.94
19.2k
28
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at work one day when I was approached by a co-worker named Sam.

"My wife and I are having a party on Saturday night. Are you interested?"

I asked him what sort of party. He said I didn't have to worry. There would be plenty of women there. I had nothing going on so I told him I would be there.

"Arrive promptly at seven pm," he told me.

I said okay. I wondered what kind of party made you arrive on the dot. Saturday night arrived. I got to Sam's house a few minutes early and rang the doorbell. The door opened and there stood an attractive blonde woman.

"You must be Sam. I'm Shelley, Sam's wife."

I am guessing that Shelley was in her late thirties. She was shapely with a nice ass. She took me by the arm and ushered me inside. There were a handful of people there. I saw Sam talking to another woman. We didn't go into the living room. Shelley took me down a hallway and we went into a spare bedroom. When we got there Shelley immediately start pulling off her top. My eyes must have lit up.

"Didn't Sam tell you this was a swingers party?"

I shook my head no.

"That ass, he does that all the time. You can leave if you want," she said.

I told Shelley I would stay. I wanted to see Shelley's naked body. I didn't have long to wait. Shelley stripped out of all her clothes. Shelley had these pendulous tits that hung down almost to her navel. Her public hair was shaved down bare. My mouth started to water. It was my turn. I removed all my clothing and joined Shelley on the bed.

"I like big cocks," she told me.

My dick is rather thick and I am around eight inches in length. Shelley got immediately to work. She took my cock in both hands and used her tongue to lap up and down my shaft. I can tell you it didn't take much of that before my cock was standing straight up. Shelley then got to her knees. She climbed up over my midsection. She reached back and took hold of my erection. I felt her pussy lips touching the tip of dick. She sunk down on me.

Damn did that feel good. Shelley let out this loud moan as she lowered herself all the way down. Our pubic mounds were now touching. I had to reach up and touch her tits. As Shelley slid up and down my pole I began to pull on her nipples. They were large and pink. That really set Shelley off.

"You're going to make me cum if you keep that up."

I twisted them even more.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out.

We were getting into a nice rhythm. I would bring my hips up as Shelley lowered her body. Shelley's pussy muscles were so tight. It felt like my cock was in a vise. We must have been fucking for a half hour or more.

"Are you close?" She asked me.

I told her yes.

"I want you to cum in my pussy."

Luckily my tank was full. I went harder and faster. Shelley looked like she was close to the edge. I slammed into her a few more times and then I erupted. I sprayed Shelley's pussy walls with my sticky cream. Shelley threw her head back and screamed. I kept pounding her pussy with my raging cock.

"Oh my God, Oh my God!" She said.

Our fucking went on for some minutes more. Shelley finally collapsed onto my chest.

"Hold me please." She told me.

Her body was shaking as I wrapped my arms around her body.

"This is no lie, that was the most intense sex I ever had"

I had to admit that was one intense fucking session. Eventually Shelley got up and pulled away from me. She left the bedroom and went to the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and a couple of minutes later Shelley came back. Her face was flushed red. She slid in next to me on the bed.

"Sam isn't interested in having sex with me these days. He would rather be with his swinger partners. Do you think we could get together some time for more sex?"

Damn, that was an offer I couldn't refuse. I told her 'yes' I would love seeing her again. That was the beginning of our love affair together. Shelley would come to my house a few times a week. We would perform oral on each other. Most often I would spread her legs and use my tongue to lick up and down her slit. Shelley would have a few orgasms before we even started.

I loved taking Shelley from behind. Those sagging tits would be dangling down as I knelt behind her and filled her pussy with hard cock. Shelley was a vocal lover. She would beg me for cock. Sometimes I would pull out just leaving my mushroom touching her pussy lips. She cried out not to torture her. She needed me inside her. I would push in hard and keep stroking her like that. Shelley said that drove her over the edge.

After a couple months Shelley came over one evening. She said she was thinking about leaving Sam. The marriage was a sham according to her. Would I want her as my full time lover. This was some good news. I was tired of sneaking around, only having Shelley a couple nights a week. I told I would have her as my full time lover. For right now we are still having sex two or three times a week. I am looking forward to having Shelley in my bed seven nights a week.