Pendulum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amandaslo
amandaslo
11 Followers

The swollen clit was engorged and not far from making Talia explode as Linda sucked it to swell further. That first time had been with so much expectation that the session could not last long. Talia pushed her away and bid Linda lie down. Then she lowered her hips down onto the waiting mouth. She was so close but wanted to finish, as she always liked to finish, by fucking the face of a young girl. Linda tried to hang onto the humped mush of cunt writhing and bucking above her but it was impossible. Talia held onto the headboard as she suddenly jerked and pumped out a cup full of her cum onto the face below her climaxing pussy. Satisfied and spent she collapsed onto the bed, ready for sleep. Tomorrow would bring her more enjoyment from her slave and so into a blissful slumber she slipped.

Linda got up, her face smeared with her Mistress's cum and a satisfied smile that she had obviously pleased Talia. Linda was grateful for being allowed so close to the object of her affection and looked forward to such intimacy as that again. "I will have to try harder to please Mistress," she resolved. In her own spartan quarters she masturbated thinking only of Mistress Talia and reached climax immersing herself in the knowledge that she was her slave.

Phoebe parked her car some distance away from Miss Hartnell's piano academy. It was a grand name for such a small building and the interior held very few rooms. She rang the bell and was greeted a few minutes later by the older woman, who looked like she had not liked the intrusion at all, "If you want an appointment please book one by phone as I am busy right now." Phoebe flashed her badge, "I'm agent Wallace. We met a few years ago and I wondered whether you would answer a few of my questions." The badge always got people's attention quickly. "Oh yes, I think I remember you. Do you mind waiting a few minutes? I have a student inside and I'd prefer her not to know that the FBI want to talk to me."

A few minutes later and the blonde twin left with her books. Phoebe stepped in and was led to the piano room. "We only met once Miss Hartnell so why do you remember me?" Miss Hartnell reminded herself that the agent was only a human and therefore was not her equal. It was enough of a reminder to regain her calm, though not enough to come over too haughty. "I'm just a piano tutor agent Wallace. It is hardly every day that I meet the FBI. Besides I have not yet reached the age where my memory is failing." It wasn't the only reason she remembered Phoebe. She remembered that pretty doll like face, the pale look of innocence and the pouting lips that yearned to be painted a bright glossy red. If she had not been with the FBI Miss Hartnell would have sought the opportunity to hypnotize her. The image of that pretty face between her thighs sucking her pussy and drinking her juices was not an easy one to forget.

"Why didn't you want the student to know I was with the FBI?" Phoebe knew it was a pathetic question and Miss Hartnell replied with the truth that anyone would have, "I have nothing to hide agent but people and especially young girls like to wag their tongues." She wondered whether she might still hypnotize the agent after all. Her own words had placed the image of Phoebe wagging her own tongue within the folds of the vagina she would worship. "Well agent, I am a busy woman. Do you mind telling me why you want to talk with me." Phoebe turned and looked directly at the woman, allowing her own height to make her seem more imposing. "You had a student called Linda Peters. She disappeared a couple of days ago. I wonder if you know anything about her disappearance."

She knew how to play the game. The agent might be expecting her to say that she thought Linda had left a note and not just disappeared. "Why would I know anything about her disappearance?"

"I just wondered Miss Hartnell if she had mentioned anything to you before leaving here to go home. Perhaps whether she intended to meet anyone or not?"

"No, I don't converse with the students much. Apart from discussing their progress the only other conversation I have concerns when they will attend here again. Linda came here the same time every week and until you said she had disappeared I fully expected her to return next week."

"Very well. I didn't think there'd be much you could tell me but I had to ask." Miss Hartnell smiled, "Not a problem. If I can be of any assistance at all please do call me. In fact if you want a free introductory piano lesson feel free to book one. I really do have to get on so if you don't mind leaving." Phoebe made to go and then stopped, "One last question if I might. I thought that my sister and Linda Peters going missing the same day they saw you was just a matter of coincidence. But I've been checking and it appears that in the last five years 15 girls saw you the same day they disappeared." In truth she had made over twenty young men and women into subjects over that time but some parents had not reported them leaving as they had taken their notes at face value.

Miss Hartnell hadn't reckoned on her knowing that so many had been to her for lessons. It was an exaggeration of what she knew for certain but Phoebe threw it out there anyway. "My, my. That's terrible. Do you think some stalker is watching my academy and picking young women to abduct?" Phoebe just looked at her until the woman continued, "But that wasn't the case with your sister surely. As I recall she ran off with some boy she fell in love with." It cut into Phoebe but everything the woman had said made sense coming from someone that was innocent. Maybe she ought to contact the other families and see if she had been correct about all of the girls visiting Miss Hartnell the day they left. If the case had had nothing to do with her sister she could have called upon the full resources of the FBI or at least called in a favour or two.

Without something cast iron to go on the FBI would not give her any support and she'd probably lose her job as Turner had hinted she might. She had no favours left to call in either. She'd exhausted every one chasing up ghost leads. Lacking any assistance she resolved to watch the academy and Miss Hartnell's house for a few days. She didn't know what might turn up, if anything but Miss Hartnell was all she had.

The following morning Linda awoke her Mistress with breakfast and stood silently as she ate. After breakfast Talia took a shower. Her slave joined her, soaping every inch of her body to get the ready for the rigors of the day. Talia enjoyed the pampering she experienced but said little to Linda other than brief words of instruction. The slave enjoyed it too. It was a privilege to be allowed such intimate contact. Linda then toweled her Mistress down and dressed her. Talia would have liked to have beaten her and had sex but she realized that she was running late. It took longer to get ready when someone else was getting her ready. She decided to arrange to be woken up earlier in future. It would not do at for a Judge to be late for court.

Phoebe noticed nothing out of place at Miss Hartnell's, except that she had quite a few servants. But the more she watched the house that day the more occurred to her. They were all young for a start and even to employ so many people must have required an income that could not have come from piano lessons alone. The house itself was more than one would have expected from such a meager income. Her bosses would still not regard that as grounds for investigating further. As the days rolled on it was all she could use though. So toward the end of the week she decided to confront Miss Hartnell in her own home. The feeling that she may just be too obsessed stuck in her mind. It would be a gamble to do such a thing. Miss Hartnell may have a private income and that would account for the number of servants and such a stately house. Then Phoebe might face a complaint against her that would surely end her FBI career and then any chance of using the bureau to find her sister. She gave it some thought and decided that she would take the chance. If it didn't pan out then she would call it quits and decide that there was no conspiracy.

That night Phoebe rang the door to Miss Hartnell's house and was met by a young man in his mid twenties. She introduced herself and asked to speak with Miss Hartnell. She looked annoyed to see her but allowed her to speak to her alone in the drawing room. "So agent, Wallace why are you bothering me here at home? I thought I had told you all I could."

"I don't think you did. I think you know something about my sister and Linda Peters. I want to give you the chance to tell me now before we have to do things the hard way." Miss Hartnell made for the phone, "I am not used to being spoken to like this and I think it's about time I called your field office and complained."

"Don't be so hasty Miss Hartnell, not unless you would care to explain to some friends of mine at the IRS how you could afford a place like this, and so many servants, on your salary. We might also find that the servants also left home unexpectedly."

She hesitated, "They are all here by their own free will and left home by their own free will. I have nothing to fear on that score." She cursed herself for seeming so worried. Phoebe rose and came over to her. "I knew it. What is it? Tell me." Miss Hartnell felt cornered but tried to remain in control. "Ok agent Wallace. I do know where your sister is but I can assure you she did leave home of her own free will."

"Well if you don't mind I'd like to find that out from her. So where is she?" Phoebe looked angry and for the first time in as long as Miss Hartnell could recall she was afraid. "I have to call her. If you come around here tomorrow night I promise that I'll be able to arrange for you to meet her." It was what Phoebe had dreamed of, finally seeing her sister again. "But you have to promise agent Wallace that until she wants anyone to find her that you keep the meeting secret." Phoebe reluctantly agreed.

No sooner had Phoebe left than Miss Hartnell made a phone call. Linda had just undressed her Mistress and was bent over for her nightly beating when the phone rang. Talia was annoyed at anything interrupting what she had looked forward to all day. "Why on earth are you calling me? Our business arrangement is concluded!" At the other end Miss Hartnell explained her distress. "Ok, ok. I'll make some calls, just calm down."

Phoebe was excited as she approached the door to Miss Hartnell's house. It was the woman herself who answered, and looking very worried she let the agent in and led her to a room at the back. It was dark inside and Phoebe turned to her. "This had better not be a trick." Miss Hartnell turned on a small lamp and said "Don't worry agent Wallace. I promised that you'd meet your sister again and never break a promise. Before you do meet her though I thought I'd explain what happened that last day we met." On the desk next to the lamp was a pendulum. Miss Hartnell pulled back on it and it began to swing back and forth.

"We always began the lesson with her watching this. It gave her a sense of rhythm before she played. She was fascinated with it. She said that it made her feel calm." Phoebe watched it for a few seconds, and then for longer, much longer. Her eyes drooped as the voice droned on, drifting further away with each movement of the pendulum.

Over the next two days Phoebe did not sleep. She was in a trance but did not sleep. The lack of sleep helped reinforce the words spoken to her and the images shown to her. When she did awake she had no recollection of even meeting Miss Hartnell. She found herself stood outside the door to her boss's apartment. She rang the doorbell, not knowing why she was even there. When the door opened she remembered. "Brian, I have to tell you that I'm in love with you." He pulled her in and the fifty year old man pushed her up against the wall. He pressed his mouth to hers and pushed down her jacket. As their tongues writhed he tore open her blouse and pulled down her bra.

He sank down to envelope her hardened nipple, sucking on it and licking the curve of her ripe young breast. Then he stood up and gently pushed down on her shoulders. When she was on her knees he unzipped his pants and took out his cock. Her twenty five year old tongue reached out to taste the fifty year old man's pre cum. She loved the salty taste and trailed her tongue down the shaft until she tickled his balls with it. Upon returning to the tip of his cock she opened up those pouting red lips and opened up to take him in. As his cock sank into her warm wet mouth her tongue swirled around the tip.

Agent Turner looked down at Phoebe as his thick tool slid back and forth into her doll like face. As turned on as she was it was a perverse image to see such innocence being taken away as her small nose nuzzled his pubic hair and his balls came to rest against her chin every time he made a forward stroke. "God I wished we had been doing this a lot earlier." He was enjoying his best friend's daughter sucking at his cock but he pulled out before he came. There was something he had been dying to do for as long as he could remember.

He almost dragged her into his dining room and then pushed her onto it face down. Then he pulled up her skirt to expose her white silk panties. He pulled those down roughly until they lay on the floor, then he pushed her tan stockinged legs apart. Her pussy was soaking wet and his cock slipped into her tight vagina with ease. He watched as her labia clinged to his cock every time he pulled back. He slapped her pale white buttocks and got nearer climax as her peach of an ass took on a rosy hue. "Talk dirty and cum with me." He began to bang her sodden pussy harder and harder as he neared orgasm.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard. Fuck me!" Phoebe yelled out to the man she loved as if she were a slut. Brian held onto her hips as he fucked her hard, slapping his hips against that pretty butt. The he announced he was cumming and he heard Phoebe loudly crying out. It was all very primeval he thought. He was taking he like a caveman would take a woman, marking his property with a fuck. She came as his cock twitched and then spewed out his hot thick cum. Jet after jet hit her cervix soaking into her unprotected womb.

Some months later a pregnant Phoebe Turner and her husband met another couple for dinner at one of the city's most exclusive restaurants. The couple rose to greet them. "Hello Brian, I'm Franklyn." The two men shook hands and the two women embraced. "Obviously being sisters our wives know each other." The men introduced their wives to each other and they settled down for dinner. The women had a lot of catching up to do and talked together for most of the night. "How did you come by Phoebe then Brian?"

"She got too close to our friend, looking for your wife. Judge Gregory thought the best way to stop anything unfortunate coming to light was for me to get what I have been yearning for for a long time. I'd never been in the position to afford one before. Than again I don't have your type of money Franklyn." The man laughed, "Well I suppose it's hardly a secret that I have plenty of money. Forbes magazine has seen to that. I like spending my money from time to time on acquiring interesting things. I was quite surprised that I found Angela so enticing. I never had with any of the others I have."

Brian widened his eyes, "You have others?" Franklyn smiled, "I have just acquired number six and number seven. If you're interested you can try any of them out, including Angela so long as I get to fuck Phoebe in the ass." Brian was taken back a little at the suggestion, "Don't be so surprised. I have always wanted to fuck a young pregnant woman in the ass. I'm older than you are and not getting any younger either. I want to try everything while I can. As for you, you get to fuck seven other women whenever you want. I also don't mind having a friend at the bureau and you'll find I am not just generous with women."

Brian seemed to be mulling it over, "Number six and number seven are identical eighteen year old twins." Brian smiled and both men raised a glass.

amandaslo
amandaslo
11 Followers
12