Penelope

Story Info
Unforgettable one-night-stand for the ice-maiden.
11.5k words
4.41
29k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I

Thinking back, it was never clear to Penny when she had first become attracted to Johnnie. Her desire to have him was something that had crept up on her, unnoticed until, one evening during a rehearsal, she looked at him and knew that she must have him. She was aware that Johnnie had never made a pass at her. She didn't know why. That made him unusual, since she was beset by men trying to chat her up. They were sent away with fleas in their ears. With her straight nose, Cupid lips, small chin, pale complexion and auburn hair, she knew she was genuinely beautiful, poised and elegant, with a slender figure. Men drooled over her. Her general attitude towards them earned her the nick-name of The Ice-maiden. Penny was the one to do the chatting up if she fancied a man, and she was most particular whom she chose to allow to kiss and fondle her and, if she really became interested, to go the whole way. That was a privilege reserved for a few discreet, rich, suave men.

Common, vulgar words were something she totally abhorred in company, though in her private thoughts she used them all the time. They gratified her underlying lust. They rebelled against the prim attitude of her parents - her mother in particular. She, too, was a strikingly beautiful woman with a full, firm figure. Penelope was brought up to be lady-like and genteel; never to show her teeth when she smiled; to greet complements with a slight inclination of the head. Penny was not allowed to be herself, only what her mother wanted her to be. So she would sit quietly with her parents, thinking foul words, knowing how horrified they would be if they knew what she was thinking. Fuck. Cunt. Shit. Fuck. Prick. Tits. Fuck. Balls. It gave her pleasure - and aroused her fertile body.

Filthy jokes did repel her, however. Even privately. She rarely joined her husband with their gang of friends in the local inn because she would have to listen to dirty stories and common gossip. It was against her image to engage in such trash. House parties were more her style and, sometimes, she would meet up with her friends later in the evening, if a party was to be the outcome. Her elegant, superior beauty, was often the target of cynical comment from both sexes. The Ice-maiden suited her personality. Little did they know her! It was common gossip that her husband kept a mistress, and no-one was the least surprised.

Penelope and James slept in separate beds. When close friends discovered this, she would simply explain. 'What, darling? Sleep with a smelly man? You must be joking!'

She told Mary, her closest friend, however, that she was a very different person in her college days. Much more communal and fun-loving. Her mother would have been dumbfounded! She told Mary of a very unusual sexual experience when she was still a student at RADA, the drama college. A whole group of them had tickets for the last night of the proms, so they decided to make a night of it.

They started off with a pasta at a local Kensington Italian bar, washed down with carafes of red wine to get them in the mood. The Albert Hall, when they arrived, was packed to overflowing and the promenaders were like sardines in the arena. It was a very warm evening. The atmosphere in the hall was electric, with Sir Malcolm Sargeant on the podium. Although clearly ill, he enjoyed himself on this last carnival night of music. His great skill was in communicating his enthusiam to the whole audience. The group of students had been boisterous all evening, though disciplined. It was when it came to the 'Fantasy on British Sea Songs' that the real rowdy part started. What great fun it was! Paper hats. Streamers. Toy trumpets and drums. Sweaty bodies crammed together in the hall, perspiring in the heat and the general excitement of it all. Penelope was tall, so didn't really take any notice when hands were placed on her shoulders from behind. Someone trying to crane over her, she supposed. But, during the introduction to 'Land of Hope and Glory', Penny felt her bottom being fondled very softly by her boy friend, stood beside her. When. however, she became vaguely aware of something hard, bigger than a finger, pushing against the cleft of her bottom, she knew that it wasn't him at all. As she clenched her buttocks, realisation came to her, with almost a giggle, that it was a stiff penis. But in the intoxicating atmosphere, it didn't matter to her. It was just part of the fun. When her miniskirt was lifted slightly for a pair of soft hands to caress the cheeks of her buttocks, though, Penny caught her breath. The sheer effrontery of the unknown intruder left her gasping, though feeling elated.

'Land of hope and glory, Mother of the free....' they all roared to the music. Penny sang out as loud as the next, her voice strained, whilst behind her, roaming hands were beginning to explore the hot gash between her thighs. The gusset of her pants, now dampening rapidly, was pushed to one side.

'Those who ma-ade thee mighty, make thee mi-ightier yet,' was the communal cry from all around, as fingers slipped between her honeyed lips, fast lubricating with the thrill of being felt by a total stranger.

Penny was aroused by the thought of having sex with a complete stranger in the packed hall. No need to feel ashamed afterwards. There was no one to feel ashamed about. And the excitement of the fear of discovery in the mighty Albert Hall was an overwhelming delight for her. She could see the poster outside. A public performance of fornication by Penelope and stranger! There, on the platform, Sir Malcolm conducting the BBC Symphony Orchestra whilst she was bonked, leaning over the grand piano. Thrusts in time to the beat of the music. She almost came on the spot!

As the music began all over again, with the insistent rhythm of ta ta tum, ta ta tum, ta ta tum, ta ta tum... the whole sea of promenaders began to bob up and down. To her horror, Penelope suddenly felt a blunt object nudging the mouth of her oozing vulva. There was no doubt what it was. A man's prick was about to penetrate her secret aperture.

Tum, tum, ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta, tum, tum, ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta , tum, tum .... the music beat out. The jigging up and down by the audience increased. The stiff shaft slipped effortlessly into her well-oiled passage.

After the initial feeling of astonishment, came one of utter ecitement. Being fucked by a strange cock in a crowd! It was mind blowing. The mini-skirt barely covered her bottom and her long legs offered up her wet fanny at just the right height for penetration without resistance. The cock slid in and out of her to the beat of the music. With a cry of jubilation, Penny parted her long legs as far as she could in the crush, bobbing her loins up and down with the rest, violently, arousing herself on the anonymous phallus now driving in and out of her. She had no feeling of remorse, only of a fearful excitement. The fact that her boyfriend was beside her, oblivious to what was going on, only added to her wanton thrill. It was not her doing. It was, in fact, a form of public rape. She was being violated in front of thousands of people all around her, none of whom were aware of her wonderful predicament. To move away was impossible. She deliberately avoided looking over her shoulder, not wanting to see who was violating her in such a risky situation. Hands grasped her waist to steady her. The thrusting continued without restraint to the rhythm of the music. Thrilled by the knowledge that it wasn't really her who was being raped, Penny was exhilarated. It was someone else, not her. Penny happened only to be the one feeling the enjoyment and the ecstacy. As the music rose to its crescendo, the singing became louder and more raucous. A shiver went down her spine with the combined thrill. The prick was now driving hard into her, in rhythm with the music. No-one could possibly have known, because everyone was bobbing up and down with great vigour. Her orgasm was fast approaching.

'Those who ma-ade thee mighty, make thee mi-i-ght-ier ye-t.' The final jubilant phrase ending on a crashing chord. The clash of cymbals. The rushing cadence of the strings. White heat inside her groin. The explosion felt in her fanny as her violator ejaculated. She screamed her cheers with the rest, rising to her own peak of ecstasy. Her orgasm burst through her with an unexpected feeling of astonishing elation. With the audience roaring its approval, the stiff cock finally slid out of her, leaving Penny empty and strangely sad.

Through the roar of the applause, she heard the soft whisper of thanks in her right ear. Aware of a warm trickle down her thigh, it was with some difficulty in the crush that she managed to adjust her pants to encase her dripping vulva. It had been a most exhilarating experience. When she finally looked round, two red-faced screaming girls were stood behind her. Her seducer was no where to be seen.

Of course, Penny never mentioned her experience to anyone. In fact, she mused, Mary was the only person to whom she had confessed the incident. But it was a great source of fantasy during boring sexual intercourse with her husband. He was a straight up and down type, thank you ma'am, roll over and go to sleep. Except he didn't say thank you ma'am. In fact, he didn't say anything at all.

She had met him at a high-society ball in the nearby market town. He seemed able to offer her what she wanted from a husband; money, position, style. In that order. And in exchange, he could have her body, but not her soul. So she chose him.

Penny had met Johnnie and his wife through the local theatre. He was an inflential person there. He and his wife became part of the group of people who met regularly for drinks at week-ends, so she knew them well enough. Johnny's wife, Charity, was something of a flirt. The opposite of Penelope. In fact, Penny had it on good authority, that Charity was more than generous with her favours, particularly when she'd had a few drinks. And she was less particular about her men. Penny even suspected her own husband of having taken advantage of Charity's favours. Whether or not Johnnie was aware of his wife's adultery, Penny wasn't sure.

Johnnie wasn't the sort of man who usually attracted her, but Penny admired him for his fine direction, particularly of the classics. His wide imagination brought to life the stuffiest of plays. Such was his reputation, that most of the best actors in the area jostled to be cast in one of his productions. It might be thought that such a luminary would have a whole harem of mistresses at his beck and call, eager to join him on the casting couch. But Penny knew this not to be the case from one or two of her friends who had made the offer. They had been tactfully turned down, without them in any way feeling slighted. Penny had never felt the need to make suggestive advances to Johnnie for the purpose of getting a part. She was a good enough actor to be cast in any part where elegance and wit were needed. And she knew that Johnnie regarded her talents in high regard.

So it came as a surprise to Penny when, one evening, she realised that her curiosity was aroused about his sexual ability. Watching him work one evening, on a scene that did not involve her, her gaze fell on his bottom. She was turned on by men's bottoms, and saw that Johnny's was a shapely pair of well-rounded cheeks. She hadn't noticed them before that night. In her imagination, she completely undressed him, but saw only the back of his body. His pale buttocks beckoned to her. Wanting to feel them in her hands, she visualised herself moving up behind him. Each hand gripping a cheek in a tight grasp; kneading them; clutching at them. Her naked body pressed against the warm cleft, as her hands reached round to the front. Whilst one held his erect cock tight against his belly, rubbing up and down against it, the other cradled his balls. With thumb and fingers, she squeezed each plum in turn until he moaned with the pain. All the while, she imagined grinding her navel against the fleshy orbs. She responded to her thoughts with a tell-tale tingle between her thighs; a fluttering in her groin. With a little shudder Penelope squeezed her legs together, feeling the stirrings of a light orgasm ripple through her. Smiling to herself, she knew that if Johnny's prying fingers were to invade her private valley at that moment, they would be generously smeared with her secret honey. Penny imagined his cock penetrating her willing cunt. She allowed it to enter. It felt good. A good hard fuck! It was at that moment she determined to lure him into her bed. But how?

After rehearsal that evening, Penny decided on impulse to join the cast in the local pub. She usually remained aloof from the rest of the cast. Not that she was unfriendly, but after-rehearsal chatter bored her. She preferred to go home. But she wanted to see Johnnie. She stood in the doorway of the public bar, looking incongruous in her elegant coat, hair perfectly in place.

'Goodness, Penelope. To what do we owe this honour,' was the laughing comment from Alan, the leading man.

'Well, we've finished a bit earlier tonight, so I thought I'd have a swift drink before driving home. I'll have a vodka and bitter lemon, please, darling.'

Penny looked round imperiously as she spoke, but Johnnie wasn't there. Her heart skipped a beat. Perhaps he wasn't coming into the pub that evening. Alan was ordering the drinks at the bar.

'Is Johnnie not joining you tonight?' she asked casually.

'Sure. I've just got him a pint in, so he'd better.'

As he spoke Johnnie appeared through the door with Jaycee, one of the younger actors. They were laughing. Penelope was cross with herself for feeling a wee tinge of jealousy. A sense of hopelessness swept over her. Why did she believe Johnnie might have any interest in her? He was clearly after Jaycee. She, at least, had the large full breasts men prefer. Hers were on the small side. She often wished they were bigger. Still, her nipples were something else!

Johnny's eyes opened with surprise when he saw Penny. It was that look which roused determination in her.

'Hello darling. Surprised to see me, are you?'

'Yes. But pleasantly so.' He laughed. 'Come and join us.'

Jaycee looked none too pleased. No sooner had they settled than Johnnie announced that he couldn't stay long.

'Charity needed the car tonight. But I'll take a taxi so that none of you need to leave before closing time. No! I insist.'

'Nonsense!' Penny was in quickly with the offer of a lift home. 'I was only having a quick one, anyway - just to be friendly.'

'But it's out of your way,' he remonstrated.

'Not really, darling. I can go over the top road. Won't take long.'

During the conversation and laughter, Penny looked keenly at the unsuspecting Johnnie. She speculated in her mind about his penis. Would it be long and thin, she wondered, or thick and hard? Judging by his fingers, straight and thick. How would he kiss? Was he a good lover? Or did he suffer from premature ejaculation, like so many men? She imagined herself naked in his arms, his erection pressing against her belly. She imagined feeling it; easing it into the wet crack between her thighs.

Her knickers were getting wetter.

They left after twenty minutes or so, walking to the car park. They spoke about the play, but Penny's thoughts were elsewhere. They drove off in silence.

'Did I see you flirting with that Jaycee girl? Are you keen on her?'

Johnnie was taken aback by the sudden question.

'Well, it's all a bit of fun, isn't it? Nothing serious in it.'

'You don't flirt with me, Johnnie.'

Johnnie looked across at her with a bemused smile. Her profile was relaxed

'But you don't flirt, Penelope. Besides, you're out of my league. Above that sort of thing, I would have thought.'

'Well, of all the cheek, Johnnie. How do you know that, if you've never tried.'

Johnnie had never thought of trying. He knew the response some of his friends got when they tried it on with her.

'Besides,' she went on, 'you're an attractive man. Intelligent. Interesting. Not out of my league, as you put it, one little bit. If anything, it's the other way round, darling.'

'You flatter me. I wouldn't have thought a beautiful, elegant lady such as yourself, could have any interest whatever in a rough-neck like me.'

'Don't be so modest. And don't put me on a pedestal. I'm not saying that I want to leap into bed with you,' she lied. 'Just a passing cuddle. I do need a little warmth - a hug sometimes, you know.'

Johnnie noticed that Penny had turned off the main road. She was taking the back lane over the edge of the moors. It was a diversion he often took himself when he wanted a few minutes of passion with his passenger. The unlit road was littered with lay-byes. Ideal for furtive liaisons.

She was aware of his alertness. 'I thought we'd take a little diversion, darling' Penny explained. 'Out of the busy traffic. It's a quieter route, you know.' she glanced at him with a smile. 'Do you know it?'

The traffic on the main road hadn't been particularly busy, Johnnie thought. 'Yes,' he said aloud, ' I do, as a matter of fact.'

'Then you'll probably know why I've come this way.'

They drove slowly past several cars parked at the side of the road. Sure enough, Penny pulled into one of the lay-byes, deserted and secluded from the road by a low hedge. The engine was switched off and the lights doused. Total darkness engulfed them. Not even a moon. There was a stillness; a silence between them. Penny could just discern Johnnie beside her. She suddenly had second thoughts. Johnnie would think her a wanton lecher. He would lose all respect for her if she gave in to her desires and let him touch her private parts. Nevertheless, she felt some remorse for having led him so far without at least a kiss. She leaned over, took his face in her hands to find his lips with hers.

After a lingering kiss, Penny leaned back in the seat waiting for Johnny's move. She didn't have to wait long. Putting his arms round her neck and shoulders, he drew her towards him. The kiss was firm, his tongue probed her lips, forcing them apart to slip between her teeth. His mouth pressed at her twisting mouth, insistent and warm. Penny's response was luke-warm. Tentative. She put her arm round his waist, but offered little more encouragement. Johnnie's right hand was caressing her neck, exploring her shoulder. As it slipped into the top of her blouse to fondle the rising flesh of her breast, Penny laid her hand on his wrist. She broke out of the kiss.

'Darling! Where do you think you're putting your hand?'

'You have such silky, smooth skin. I was just examining the tactile qualities.'

'Well, that part is private.'

'But it was your idea to come here,' Johnnie argued. 'If not to indulge in a little fondling, then why?'

'Just to test us out. Look, Johnnie, I'm not an easy person to get to know. I'm slow at letting myself go. I don't let myself go that easily. I need time. And trust.'

'OK.'

'Besides, I was taught that to allow a man too much freedom to soon, is to lose his respect. That's all you men want, isn't it? A fuck! But, when once plucked, 'tis no longer alluring. You know the line.'

'I know. It's rubbish, of course. Most men I know deepen their regard for a woman who shares his passion; his need for warmth and friendship.'

'But that need not mean a sexual relationship.'

'OK! So you're just teasing!'

'If you like. But teasing can still be fun, darling.'

Johnnie took away his hand to concentrate on kissing her face and lips. When he heard the soft murmurs escape her lips, he nibbled the lobes of her ears gently, stroking her cheek and neck, combing the fingers of his left hand through her hair. Penny responded by returning his kisses, her open mouth exploring his cheeks and chin. She felt herself relaxing and loosening. She was willing him to fondle her, rub her clitoris. If only she dared! Anxious to get to grips with his body, she was still afraid of him thinking her cheap and wanton. So she avoided the temptation of feeling for his bulge, much as she was desperate to. Johnnie's right arm had curled round her waist, beneath her coat. It had eased the hem of her blouse out of the waist-band and was busy caressing her waist. He felt the fluttering deep inside her belly. He knew Penny was flooding her knickers, but was unsure how she would react to further attempts to invade of her privacy. His own genitals were aroused, straining at the underwear.