Penelope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RC1960
RC1960
35 Followers

"Definitely, my little cucky," she said. "That is very okay. And, I really think it might work. I just might reward you by letting you have me once in a while anyway. I do like it when I see your eyes glazed over in lust for me. It really is kind of a kick." My turn to smile my agreement.

******

Well, Penelope was happy, that was for sure. It looked like Maria had had a point. As I sat there, waiting to see if she'd show up, I kept looking down the bar at the big black guy. He'd been eyeing me for some minutes. I didn't know him, and I hadn't said word one to him or even acknowledged that I knew he was there. All of that being true, the guy looked like he wanted to fight me. At my size, looking at him, I figured that I'd last but a very short time before breathing my last.

I'd seen him whisper stuff to the bartender a couple of times. Bernard, the barkeep for the evening, had just shrugged. I signaled him for a refill, my second.

"Another one?" he said, as he came over to me.

"Yeah. Hey, Bernard, question, if that's all right?" I said. He gave me one of his now patented shrugs.

"Sure," he said.

"That big guy at the end of the bar. He keeps staring at me. I've never seen him before. Any reason you know of?" I said.

"No, but he did ask who you were? I told him you were a regular customer, but that I didn't really know you. It seemed to satisfy him," he said. Just then Maria walked in, smiled in my direction, but headed for the big black guy.

They talked for a minute, and something made Maria laugh. She came to me. I was already shaking my head.

"He's your hubby, isn't he?" I said.

"He sure is, and he thinks you're cute," she said.

"Huh? I thought he wanted to fight me," I said.

"He did, until I told him you were your wife's pussywhipped cuckold," said Maria. I looked down the length of the bar at him. He caught my gaze and lifted his beer to me in salute. I raised my Jack Daniels and water to him.

"So that's what were you laughing about?" I said, turning back to my drink.

"He said he'd like to do you, actually," she said.

"Huh?" I said.

"I told you. He's bi. He wants to stick his sausage up your pink little butt. Now, that was something to laugh about," she said. She was laughing again, I sneered.

"Question, why are you not standing next to him instead of me? I mean he's your man," I said. She smiled. "Wait, you're not thinking..."

"He asked me to ask you. He said he'd be gentle. I told him to forget it, that you weren't into that kind of thing; but he insisted. Said a cuckold would do whatever a woman wanted so to just go ahead and ask. So, I said I'd say the words and wait for you to tell me to go to hell," she said. "So do you want my Juan to cornhole you?"

The look on my face put an end to her laughing. "Wait," she said, "you do don't you? You want my man to fuck you!"

"Not exactly," I said. "My wife and I have decided to give it one more try. Kind of because of things you and I have talked about. But, I have to find her a bull."

"Wait-wait-wait. You mean, you want to be cuckolded by my husband, not be fucked by him yourself? Is that what you're saying!" said Maria. I noted she was not angry; Well, not yet.

"I guess I want to talk to you about it. Yeah," I said. She was staring.

"Well, if that don't beat all. Here I have been trying to get my man to stop seeing other men, let alone women, and you..." she started.

"Forget it," I said. "I just wasn't thinking. I would never do something like that. The last thing I want to do is to hurt you, Maria. You are one of the few people on this planet that I can depend on as a friend. Just forget it. There are other men out there I can call upon, and I will." She was staring again.

"I didn't say no," she said. "How about I give you a maybe and let you know tomorrow. This intrigues me. Yeah, that's the word; it intrigues me."

******

"What did you say? You mean that woman in the bar you were with? That woman? Her husband?" said Penelope.

"That's about the size of it," I said.

"And you say he's bi? Bi as in doing men? Maybe doing you, forinstance?" she said.

"No! I said. I mean yes, he's bi, but he ain't doin' me. Got that?" I said. I knew this was going to happen, and I was in full defense mode. She began to giggle and she didn't seem able to stop. I was beginning to get seriously pissed!

She gathered herself and choked back some of her guffaws. "I'm sorry, my love, honest. I'm just, I don't know, the look on your face." She said. I waved her off.

"Okay, okay. So what do you think? I mean about Juan as a potential Bull?" I said. Her smile faded like warm in a snow storm.

"Juan? Well, I don't..." she said. "I mean I haven't met him. What do you think?" I nodded. I reached into my pocket. I pulled out the photo that Maria had loaned me. I handed it to her. She looked up at me. He's twice her size. Is he really this big?" I snickered.

"And according to Maria, in other ways too," I said. Penelope started to smile, then nod, then the smile got bigger.

"Well, Houston, I guess we have a launch," she said.

My turn to smile. "Okay then, that's a roger-wilco," I said, carrying on the analogy.

******

"So, my hubby is the selectee," said Maria.

"Yeah, I guess," I said. "She saw the pic you gave me. But it was the answer to the 'big' question that got her." Maria smiled broadly.

"Yeah, I can imagine," she said. "When?"

"Wait, wait," I said. "Maria, are you sure you're okay with this. I mean you were so against him being with another woman. I mean, how many times have you told me..."

"Oscar, this is actually a godsend opportunity for me. I will be there." I raised an eyebrow to that announcement. "Yes, plan on it. Anyway, being there, I will be able to influence the way things go.

"My objections to Juan's fucking around on me—with men—was always the risk of AIDS. Oh don't look so wild eyed, Oscar. Sex for us, for me, was always of the adventurous variety. He never cheated on me in his heart, or, with a woman; this will be a first. But, well, he just likes the feel of stuffing other guys' butts with his pole. I swear I don't know how they take it; I mean, he's just so big. At any rate, no matter what they say on television; it isn't the heteros that are causing the AIDS epidemic; it's the gays. Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm not against consenting adults choosing their own paths, I'm not. But, if they make wrong choices or slip up, I don't want to be the one paying for their mistakes. It's that simple.

"With you and Penelope; Well, I'm confident I can feel safe, feel good. So to answer your question, yes I'm good to go."

"Okay then. Saturday night. Seven o'clock," I said.

******

She was sitting nervously at the table waiting for him. The barmaid had just made her third pass, but she was still nursing her first drink

He smiled and waved when he came in and saw her. "Hi," he said. "I recognized you immediately from the pic you emailed me."

"Yes, I'm Penelope. Your wife, Maria, said you'd want to talk to me before we got together tomorrow night," she said.

"Well, yes, if that's all right. I do. I've not done this before, not with a woman. And, Maria's determined to being around when I, we, do it; well, you have no idea how weird this is for me," said Juan. "Does your hubby know that you're meeting with me?"

"No. No he doesn't. It's not so much that I want to keep it a secret from him; I just think it will be better if this part is left, well, unreported," she said.

"I can understand that. Anyway, I asked you to meet me to define just what limits if any there might be. I don't cotton to getting' all hot and bothered and then having to turn it off, my libido that is," he said. She smiled at his candor.

"Yes, well, good, I guess. I think that's fine; I mean to define the limits.

"But, as to those, there won't be any limits, not up front at any rate. But, if Oscar gets skittish, I may ask you, signal you, to back off of this or that. He's not used to this stuff, and, the only other times we tried it, they turned out to be disasters. That must not happen. So, I will be the determiner as to what must not happen," she said.

"Okay, sounds okay. I know you know I'm bi. Can I have him? I've met him once, and I'd really like to do him," said Juan.

"I don't know. He wasn't all that enthused when we tried a little of that stuff once before," said Penelope. "We'll have to play that by ear. If I say go for it; then do; otherwise it's a no go this first time. Okay?"

Maybe, I will ask for Maria to run interference for me, us, in that area," he said. "She knows how to handle men, believe me. She all but owns me."

"I kind of got that impression," said Penelope.

He looked thoughtful. But, he perked up a moment later and made his case. "Look Penelope, I know cuckold men. They get off on being humiliated sexually, not personally, if you get my drift, but sexually. Things like their wives watching them get banged or sucking the cock that just fucked her. Being dressed in girls' things and taken by their wives lovers. Oh yeah, I know about cuckees."

"But you don't know Oscar. He's very different than the men in his fantasy stories and websites," said Penelope.

"No he isn't. He may or may not be ultra-sensitive to being treated like a mouse, but he likes it just the same when it is done with just the right touch of dignity and kindness," said Juan. "Anyway, I will talk to Maria about it."

"Do so," she said. "But, remember he is awfully sensitive, and I just don't want to risk a major blowup with him."

"I understand. The trick is to not hurt his feelings beyond his ability to tolerate his humiliation. That's the nut that has to be cracked and none other," he said.

She started to get up, did, walked a few feet from the still seated Juan, and stopped. "I just feel kinda like we are all ganging up on him, the three of us," she said. "I want it to be good for us, but for him too. Can you understand that?" she said in a quiet voice.

"Yes, I can," he said. "We will make sure that that is the case. I promise," he said. She nodded and walked off.

******

She was pacing the floor waiting for him to get home. Her meeting hours earlier with Juan had caused her to come to a decision.

She heard the door open and slam. He always slammed that damn door, she thought, she was definitely going to have to train him to be a little more gentle.

"Hi, honey," I said. "What's for dinner?"

"Hello, Oscar. Oscar, can we talk for a few minutes," she said. "And, I think we'll just go out for a bite a little later if that's all right."

"Okay, we can do that," I said. She gave me a pensive look.

"I talked to Juan a little yesterday," she said. My turn to give her a look.

"Okay," I said. "And..."

"He wants to do you. I told him maybe, but that it would be up to you when it came down to it. But..."

"But what?" I said.

"I want you to do it, I mean let him do it," she said. I stood there for the longest moment trying to get my bearings.

She hadn't ordered me to let him do me. She had said that she wanted me to let him. There was a difference. The difference was indeed a fine line, but there was a difference.

"And, if I say no?" I said. Here was the test. If she left me no wiggle room, we'd be history in a matter of about one minute. She must have read my look because she quickly retreated just a bit.

"Of course it is still your decision, Oscar. But, if we are going to go all out for six months; well, I think we really have to start with this. I know it's a biggee, but..."

"Okay, I said. If you think it's that important. But, I mean if the pain is too much for me..." I said.

"Then I will take care to stop him. I will be managing things, either me or Maria," she said. For some reason I had confidence that she would.

"He's going to let Maria prepare you, I mean while we do our thing, I mean me and him. Is that all right?"

"Yes. I guess so," I said.

We talked for a few more minutes, but the decision had been made. I could put an end to it, but it would color the events, activities, pretty negatively. So, I was determined to make an effort. What I didn't know was what exactly she had in mind elsewise.

******

I was out in the yard pulling weeds when they showed up. They were early—way early, like four hours early; it wasn't even three o'clock. Maria was dressed to kill, and I mean she was beautiful! Juan was wearing the tightest jeans I'd ever seen on a man, the bulge in the front of them prominent: I was doubtful that he'd be able to sit down without ripping out the crotch. Penelope had met them at the door and invited them in; then, she'd called me. Jesus I was nervous!

"Hon, our guests have arrived," she announced sticking her head out the back door and calling me. I was surprised and a little put out. I wasn't ready to receive them yet let alone the man who was going to cuckold me, and, fuck me.

The special preparations that my wife had told me she would be seeing to, or rather Maria would be seeing to, a bit later, looked to be hard to get done now.

"Okay," was all I said, not all that enthusiastically. Putting away the trowel that I had been using to scoop out the crabgrass, and wiping my hands on the bandana that I had hanging out of my back pocket, I went inside.

"I'm afraid..." I started, as I met the guests.

"Hon, it's okay, I asked them to come early for dinner. We'll do our thing, as planned, at seven," said my wife. "Is that all right? It'll be a good time to get loose and comfortable. Don't worry it's all planned. Maria and I have talked. Okay?" Like I was going to send them home and tell them to come back later.

"Of course it's all right. How are you Maria?" I said. She gave me a dazzling smile and pulled her very large hubby forward to greet me.

"Good, I'm good, Oscar. This is my husband Juan. I know you two haven't exactly met formally yet," she said, giggling. He's excited to be the one, who, well, you know," she said. I nodded. Like she had to tell me that.

I could see Penelope watching out of the corner of my eye. The games had already begun; they were just not fully underway yet; and, there appeared, or I suspected, to be some new rules that I was not as yet privy to.

"Hon," said Penelope, "You best go up and shower, okay?" I shrugged and headed upstairs.

For the next few hours, the four of us talked and imbibed a bit of beer and wine. There was some laughter, muted, but there was some as innuendo about the pending evening's activities passed around the room.

Dinner was friendly, not very noisy, and I guess more or less calming. I had to figure that Penelope had planned it that way. I had to admit; it seemed a good idea. Well, she had said we were needing to get a bit more loose.

I wasn't sure how my wife had decided to set things up, but I was surprised when she went to the bar and poured us all glasses of wine and served us. In another era; it would have been me to do the serving and obeying. I yet would be; I was sure of that, but not yet. For the moment, I was being allowed to maintain some smidgen of dignity or so it seemed to me.

Juan and I were ordered to adjourn to the patio. They, the women, stayed inside to plan, or, more accurately, conspire.

I guess you and I are supposed to talk," said Juan, as we settled into the chairs around the little patio table.

"Yeah, I guess," I said.

"I know Maria's told you a little about me, well, what I like. Have to tell you, I haven't had another woman, I mean except Maria, since we've been married. Never really hankered to. But, well, Maria sold me on this cuckolding thing. I've been around it some, and had a couple experiences myself, as the bull that is, when I was younger, a lot younger; before I married my woman. She said, you were good with it; that you were on board," he said.

"Yes, I'm good. A little skittish. Had a bad experience a long time ago. But, my wife needs..." I started, but didn't finish. He nodded.

"Yeah, well I know. Maria told me. Look, I've got a big one and you don't. The irony is, you'll be happy to know, that size doesn't really matter that much. Well, that is, it does matter, don't get me wrong, I'd rather be big like me than not; but there are other things. Tonight, you'll likely be worried about your wife liking it too much, but if your marriage is strong that won't be happening. She'll get off on it all right, but there will be no attempt by me to take her away from you; Maria would castrate me if I even thought about doing something like that," he said. He started laughing. I did too, but not as enthusiastically.

"Yeah, I know. Maria asked me if I was up for killing you if you cheated on her—with a woman that is," I said.

"Yeah, I am bi, and it kind bothers her, but not as much as if I was into cheating with women. She figures you guys, you and Penelope, are safe; and she's gonna be there, so maybe it'll be the best of all possible worlds for us, all of us," he said.

"I hope so. I don't know how Penelope's wants to go about stuff, I mean what she has planned, but I guess I will soon enough," I said. "Look, I'm not sure about the bi stuff..." He smiled.

"If your wife does indeed not decide at the last minute that it's a bit too much this first time around; well, we won't go there. But, if she does want me to, you'll be getting it, but I promise to do you nice and slow. Who knows, you might even like it," he said. I winced. We heard the patio sliding glass door open and turned to see the two women coming out; they looked fantastic.

Penelope looked at me with a knitted brow. "Dear, it's almost seven o'clock; I think I swallowed kind of hard.

"Oscar, Juan and I are going to be in the guest room. Maria will be taking you upstairs. Later she will be bringing you down to join us. But, your, well, your cuckolding will happen without you being there to watch. Is that all right?" she said.

I Actually Felt relieved that Juan and his super sized tool would not be literally shoved in my face, at least not in the beginning. "Come on stud," said Maria. She took my hand and pulled me toward the staircase. "We have a little work to do," she said.

******

"Well, they've gone upstairs to prepare," said Penelope. He nodded.

"I'm a little surprised that you're allowing it," said Juan. "You're not worried about how he is going to react when she lays everything on him?"

"No, I don't think so. Maria and I talked about it after I talked to you yesterday as you know. It's also why I had you both come early today. I wanted him to be mellow, loose, to have a chance to feel comfortable around you, especially you. I think we accomplished that," she said.

"Maybe," he said. He hesitated and stared at her. She looked down. "I guess it's time to cuckold your husband."

"Yes," she said.

He came to her slowly, almost painfully, and wrapped her in his huge arms. She was captive now, and she was loving it. She wanted to surrender to this giant of a man.

Holding her close, he reached behind her and unsnapped her dress, Peeling it from her shoulders, he watched it drop to the floor, pooling around her ankles. Her bra was next. Her panties and high heels were all that remained. He knelt before her, and peeled them down too. Only her footwear remained.

He stood and embraced her once more. He gently pushed her down on her back onto the still made bed. They exchanged stares. He began to strip. He didn't hurry but he didn't waste any time either. It was clear that he was beginning to heat up. He noticed a glistening substance coming from her slit; her legs were still closed; that would change.

Her eyes widened at the sight of his nine-inch cock. "Slow," she said. "I've never had anything like that inside of me. And Oscar, well, he's kinda small. Please, slow, okay?" He smiled, but he nodded; he would follow her rules.

RC1960
RC1960
35 Followers