Penelope Layne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that is amazing," he gasped.

She smiled around his cock as she began bobbing up and down, first quickly then slowly moving centimeter by centimeter the entire length of his shaft before getting to the tip and lightly using her teeth to stimulate, but not bite, the head. She again circled the shaft and head several times with her tongue keeping up the rhythmic pumping with her other hand. In very short order she saw his scrotum begin to tighten and heard his breathing becoming more rapid. Easily recognizing the signs of impending orgasm she once more engulfed his cock fully and lowered her firmly pressed lips the length of his shaft and massaged him with her tongue. Just as she felt his thighs tighten beneath her she pulled herself off of him and rapidly pumped her hand up and down the saliva coated shaft.

"Oh, god, oh god, oh god," he gasped as his hips bucked involuntarily and the first dollop of cum shot out of the tip to land on his abdomen just above his pubic hair. His cock continued to spasm as his cum ejected from the shaft in shorter and shorter bursts leaving a short trail through his pubes and dripping down her fingers. She rose up on her heels, leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I'll be right back, lover."

She went to the sink, ran it until the water warmed, and prepared a nice hot washcloth. She returned to the couch and, using the towel, wiped his loins clean of his cum and then gently stroked his cock with it wiping it clean and getting the last few drops out of his slowly softening member. She bent down and gave the tip one more little kiss and smiled as it gave a slight twitch at the stimulation.

"So, you liked that a little did you?" She teased.

"Well, beautiful, I have to tell you," he said. "That is one of the most amazing feelings I have had and I haven't cum that hard in months, maybe years. Now come on back over here."

He pulled her into his lap and began kissing her cheeks, neck and lips in earnest. His hands began at her shoulders and moved their way down her arms and then one moved around her back to pull her in closer. The other cupped and lightly massaged her right breast through the sheer fabric of her bra. She let out a low moan as she settled into his lap and allowed her aroused sex to make contact with his thigh. They continued the heavy petting and making out for several minutes as she continued to be subtly stimulated from his lips and tongue teasing the base of her neck and ear lobes.

His fingers plied her nipples first through the fabric of her bra and then slipped under it until eventually he reached behind and unclasped it slowly while nipping her breasts ethereally through the fabric with his lips. As the last clasp came undone the straps released their tension, quickly sliding halfway down her arms and allowing her nipples to peek out of the tops of the cups. He smiled up at her as he got his first glimpse of the quarter sized areolae, pink and slightly conical even with the tips engorged and stiff as pencil erasers. He slid her brassiere off her arms and dropped it next to the table in his hurry to be rid of the obstruction.

He bent his face to the valley between her breasts and inhaled deeply while nuzzling and kissing her with his soft lips. His hands delicately massaged her shoulders and back while pulling her forward to keep her breasts within easy reach of his mouth. He began kissing around the lush mounds moving from one to the other in an incomprehensible pattern that only he knew. She couldn't predict where the next kiss was going to fall, but they kept moving inexorably towards her nipples which only served to keep her constantly aroused and anticipating the gentle caress of the next.

When he finally reached her nipples he latched on fast and hard with his lips eliciting a sharp moan of pleasure from her lips. While he worked on one with his firm lips, soft tongue and sharp but gentle nips from his teeth he caressed, massaged and pinched the other with his fingers raising her arousal exponentially. She could feel the heat rising as her chest reddened with her excitement and she knew she was getting quite damp in her panties. She thought if he kept it up much longer she could maybe orgasm just from the attention paid to her breasts and the pressure from his leg on her panty covered labia.

Her arousal at its peak, he pulled her to a standing position kissing his way from her breasts back up her neck and along her jaw before moving back over to her mouth. She realized standing there in her heels that she was almost as tall as he was in his bare feet and they could stand easily face-to-face. He cupped a breast while kissing her mouth passionately; their tongues dancing back and forth, around and over each other. He teasingly nipped her bottom lip between his teeth and then resumed the knee-buckling intensity of his deep kisses. Her eyes closed as their tongues entwined again first in her mouth, then his, alternating nips and bites with sharp inhalations through their noses so as not to interrupt the passion of their locked lips. As he finally pulled away, she shuddered with arousal and if he hadn't been supporting her she would have probably fallen to her knees right there.

"Wow," she gasped as her eyes fluttered open and she looked into his. They glimmered with an inner light, a fire of arousal and playfulness that she realized she had never seen before in any of her bar-night encounters. He smiled wryly at her and then moved her over towards the bed. When he got there, it was his turn again to be surprised as he got a good look at her lingerie.

"Well isn't that smart," he mumbled as he knelt before her and moved towards her groin.

He tenderly kissed her mons through the fabric and then trailed kisses along the seams moving down one leg towards the translucent material covering her labia and then back up the other side. He then moved in and planted one close-mouthed kiss right at the top of the wet fabric finding her clitoris seemingly by magic. He pressed gently but firmly and then lightly tantalized it with a series of soft licks with his tongue across the front of her thong. Each touch of his tongue sent little jolts of electricity right to her core. He stopped his kisses and then inhaled deeply drawing her scent deep into himself seeming to savor the aroma as one would that of a fine cigar or bouquet of roses.

"You smell divine, lover. I can't wait to taste you," he smiled at her.

He then hooked his fingers on either side of her thong and pulled it down in one quick motion. It fell past her knees and calves to lie in small pile around her heels. He pushed her gingerly down to sit on the bed and then lifted first one leg, then the other out of the underwear and removed each shoe before placing her foot lightly on the ground. His slid his hands up the back of her legs teasing and massaging her calves, the back of her knees, and then let them trace their way to the tops of the stockings around her mid-thighs. He moved his fingers to the front strap that was still clasped, like all the others he had briefly examined on his exploration around her thighs, to the top of her stocking and hooking his finger underneath ran it all the way up to the garter still encircling her waist. He moved to a kneeling position and moved into kiss her again.

"Neat trick, that," he whispered in her ear.

"Let's just leave those on for the time being, eh?"

She nodded meekly as she bent to kiss his neck and gingerly fondle his earlobe with her tongue. She loved garters and stockings and reveled in the sensuous feel of her feet in them as she ran them along the back of his legs, caressing him tenderly. Their mutual nibbling and titillating ended as he unhurriedly lowered her down to lay on the bed.

He kissed her once more lightly on the lips and then trailed kisses down her neck and to the valley of her breasts pausing his southward journey to freely kiss and tease her pert and still erect nipples for a few moments. As his lips left to begin their journey anew his fingers began a light kneading, caressing and pinching of her breasts and nipples. His kisses reached her abdomen and when he reached her navel his tongue emerged to lick and flick the sides as if it were a miniature vulva. He plunged his tongue into the shallow depths thrusting in and out gently. The sensations were more erotic than she would have thought and caused her to get ghost sensations from her highly aroused labia as she imagined his tongue doing the same down below.

As her anticipation was reaching the breaking point she felt his lips continue their trek to her now aching sex. He nuzzled her mons with his nose teasingly snuffling and swirling through the small patch of neatly trimmed hair. His hands moved to her thighs and using his fingers traced the folds of her engorged labia spreading them and stroking them up and down slowly at first, then faster; first up one side and then the other. He masterfully teased every nerve ending along her lips moving along the outer, the inner, and the sharp valley between; stimulating one side then the other and finally pushing one thick finger up the cleft to open the folds of her clitoral hood presenting it for the desperate ministrations of his velvet tongue. The direct contact to her clit after what seemed to be hours of near constant arousal sent an immediate jolt through her.

She thrust her hips forward burying herself in his mouth and chin. Using his lips and teeth he gnawed at her sex abusing her clitoris in an onslaught of stimulation simultaneously working his chin into her labial folds sending her over the edge into a headlong rush of orgasm. She shuddered in the throes of ecstasy as he continued his wonderful torture forcing her to ride wave after wave of blissful release. She heard a desperate guttural moaning and realized belatedly it was coming from her. As he continued with his oral manipulation the moans became louder escalating into mono-syllabic exclamations of pleasure as her hands clawed at the bed covers and she was bucking with wild thrusts fucking his tongue and chin with reckless abandon. He skillfully matched her tempo, extending and orchestrating each crescendo like a maestro playing his favorite instrument during his most beloved symphony.

Finally she felt his mouth leave her pussy and the spasms began to subside in an undulating tide of pleasure. She lay panting, a sheen of sweat glistening along her entire torso as he moved onto the bed next to her softly kissing her face, neck and finally pecking her lightly on the lips. He smoothed her hair off her forehead and arranged it neatly around her face and head as she returned to her full faculties after the endorphin induced haze.

"So, you liked that a little did you?" he chuckled.

Her only response was to grab his head and pull his lips to hers in another passionate kiss. She kissed him all over his mouth and face tasting herself as she kissed him deeply before once more joining their tongues in an erotic dance of pleasure. She rolled over on top of him and kissed her way down his chest and abdomen, mirroring the trail he had traced down her torso long minutes ago. As she reached the soft hair of his pubis she nuzzled him and felt the tickle of his stubble across her lips. She moved lower and took his recovering member all the way into her mouth. Bobbing up and down with her tongue working the shaft and head, her not inconsiderable skills soon returned him to full hardness.

Reaching over to the nightstand she grabbed a condom out of the drawer and quickly tore the package open. She placed it on his cock and then, using her tongue, pressed the air out of the tip before using her lips to slowly unroll it down his engorged member. She bobbed up and down a couple times when she reached the base to ensure it was fully unrolled and snugly in place. She glanced back up at him and saw him watching her with a mirthful grin. She climbed up onto the bed straddling him across his middle. She bent down and kissed him then reached between her legs to guide his cock as she slowly lowered her still wet pussy down onto him. She savored the feeling in her quim as it was slowly filled centimeter by centimeter by his manhood until she was resting lightly on his legs.

She rode him slowly using her legs to rise up almost pulling off of him and then slowly lowering back down luxuriating in the feel of his cock sliding in and out of the grasping folds of her vulva. He reached up and played lightly with her breasts and nipples as she kept to the languorous pace of their lovemaking. She continued this for a time until he pulled her down to him and kissed her deeply; once more running his hands through her hair as his lips moved across hers. As she continued her vertical thrusting he began gyrating his hips causing his cock to move and touch every square millimeter of her sex. After several long moments of this he pushed her gently back and entwined his fingers in hers and continued pushing her back using her arms as a lever. She reclined back and felt his knees on her shoulders as he had at some point raised his feet up on the bed. She used them to relax into and gasped slightly as the change in position allowed his cockhead to rub against her g-spot.

She quickened her thrusts pounding up and down as she quickly approached orgasm. He released her fingers as she put her hands down for support and to aid in her quickening pace. He put his hands to good use as he caressed her breasts gently with one and used his other to tease her clitoris even more. A few moments of the increased stimulation and she was once more in the throes of orgasm.

As the waves subsided he pulled her close and kissed her briefly before rolling her over into the missionary position. As he took over the thrusting with a steady tick-tock rhythm she wrapped her silk covered legs around him pulling him deep into her sex and feeling the smooth skin of his back slide easily under her stockings. His hands were always in motion: gently stroking her face, her breasts, running along her sides, and occasionally somehow finding her clit for a gentle rub from his thumb. The next several minutes blurred together as they moved from one position to the next interspersed with the occasional orgasm.

They moved from missionary to doggie to cowgirl to some that felt oh-so-good but she didn't know the name. She was on her back with both calves draped over his shoulders as he thrust in hard and quick. Then on her side with one leg straight between his and the other draped over his shoulder changing the sensations and hitting her g-spot some more. Then back to missionary where they could slow down the pace and relax into the rhythm together.

As her arousal was once more climbing towards orgasm she could tell his breath was getting quicker too. He pulled out of her and moved her into a kneeling position at the edge of the bed and stood behind her. Grabbing her hips he pulled her back onto his cock as he thrust slowly into her. They built to a jackhammer pace quickly as both neared the release of orgasm. His firm hands controlled the rhythm of her thrusts pulling her back as his hips thrust forward, powerfully slamming into her over and over again. On each stroke she felt her pussy lips graze the short hairs at the base of his cock, her senses heighted by the adrenalin and endorphins rushing through her system. He rubbed against her g-spot over and over again as his hips thrust faster and faster. She reached back between her legs and frantically rubbed her clitoris as it once more peeked out from its protective hood.

Burying her head in the covers she again gave voice to her ecstasy in wordless cries of pleasure. Her pussy was spasming powerfully on his cock, clamping down on it, increasing the pressure and friction of every thrust and sending him too into orgasm. He continued thrusting slowly as she felt his cock spasming inside her extending her own orgasm as he had earlier with his mouth.

Finally, the sensations subsided and they collapsed forward onto the bed with him still inside her. He stroked her torso and nuzzled her hair and cheek with his as they rolled into a spooning position and cuddled in the afterglow. His softening member eventually slipped out of her and a sigh escaped her lips as it did. She turned towards him and they kissed lightly and playfully, the sparkle in his eyes still there and an impish grin lighting up his face.

"Wow that was wonderful, lover. I don't know about you but I could use a little hydration...you want some water?"

He nodded and drank in her form as she sidled to the bureau and got them each a bottle of water. They downed it quickly both parched from their exertions. She rewarmed the washcloth, removed his condom, and once more cleansed his spent member for him. She glanced at the clock and realized he had been there for an hour and a half. "Do you want to try for one more round?" she asked.

"Oh, if only I could," he smiled. "You know that saying...I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was."

"Sugar, I don't know how you could have been better. You really are a Superman."

"You caught that one did you? Most of the ladies don't," he chuckled.

She grabbed the wine bottle and motioned towards the glasses and he nodded his agreement. She topped off her glass and filled his for him again. They settled onto the couch and engaged in some nice conversation about old TV shows and classic rock and roll as they finished the wine. After, they took a quick shower together to rinse the sweat from their bodies, she playfully scrubbing his body more than thoroughly with the soap, and continued with their light banter as they got dressed.

As he was donning his coat he remarked, "This has truly been a wonderful evening. Thank you for agreeing to spend it with me. I hope we can do it again sometime soon."

"Oh, most definitely, it was most assuredly my pleasure as well."

She gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek as she undid the latch and saw him out into the hall. After closing the door she had time to consider that there really was something to be said about experience trumping enthusiasm in many ways. She had to admit she had appreciated his company and conversation nearly as much as she had enjoyed his prowess and skills in the boudoir.

She gave Dawn a quick call letting her know that all was well as she opened the envelope George had left. She quickly counted it to make sure, but she needn't have worried. $700 for two hours as she had advertised and he had agreed plus it looked like he had left her a $100 tip as well. She smiled again. If her other future clients were even a tenth as good as George this would be a very enjoyable new direction in her life. She had a feeling the new career of "Penelope Layne, Professional Escort" would be a long and enjoyable one.

******

This is my first story in a while and a little bit different than what I have submitted in the past. Still, I hope you enjoyed it, please vote, and as always, comments are always most welcome and appreciated!

Cedarlooman

12