Penetrating Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I grabbed her by the feet and turned her over. I put my hands on her thong and played with it as I kissed her butt for a long time. I must have butterfly kissed it in every direction as I jerked the thong to and fro. Then, to her astonishment, I thrust my tongue deep into her rosebud. I did it again and again and couldn't seem to stop. Her ass drove me completely crazy (it still does). She moaned and begged for me to continue. Elizabeth sighed and said that rimming was one of her favorite things but that her husband refused to do it. She hadn't been rimmed in ten years but thought about it all the time.

I popped my head up. "Well, then I guess what you'd call me is a bit of an upgrade."

She laughed. I kept at it until she pulled me by the shoulders towards her. Our faces met and she kissed me right on the lips and ran her tongue all over my mouth. We explored each others mouths as she began playing with my balls. I kept feeling her up--everywhere. She also began stroking my cock hard.

Finally, I warned her that if she continued I would definitely cum. She stopped at that moment which enabled me to dive down to her waist and immerse my tongue in her pussy. I pushed her knees as far to the side as I could. I did not try to please her at first. I just had to taste it. I wanted her flavor on my tongue more than I can now say. She was soaked. The liquid seemed to reach down to her knees. I kept my tongue in there steeping in the pussy's flavor. She tasted extremely fresh and I lapped at her continuously. To my surprise, she said she was going to cum. She then sat up and began riding my face--hard. Elizabeth began to moan and yell. I took advantage of her positioning and fingered her butt with my hand. Luckily, just before I lost feeling in my face, her orgasm occurred and she fell onto the bed next to me.

I sat back and figured that this might be the end of the night considering all the wine that she drank. I'd be relegated to jacking off but I least I could feel her up while I did it. However, she then kissed me and asked if I wanted to fuck her. I told her there was nothing in the world I'd rather do. She directed me to the cabinet where I got out several of her husband's condoms. I hoped that I'd have a chance to use them all. She laid back completely relaxed while I unrolled the condom. My cock felt quite a bit bigger than usual. I leaned over her and maneuvered myself inside. After entry, I collapsed upon her body and began licking her face. Part of her must have felt that she had accidentally slept with a Schnauzer instead of a man, but I just couldn't stop kissing her. I'm not going to lie to you. I don't know how many gyrations I made before I exploded into the condom. I was beyond turned on. I laid atop her until I became soft. Before going to the bathroom to throw it away, I pulled it off and placed some of the cum on my finger which I placed in her mouth. She licked my finger and coated her teeth with my sperm. I then fed her some more and confessed that I was still as excited as before. I threw the condom out in the trash.

I said, "Hey now, Elizabeth, make sure that you throw out the trash before Jim comes back."

She laughed. "Duh, do I look like a pig? I'm clean. What do you think anyway, that I'm stupid? This never happened. All of this night will be forgotten by tomorrow afternoon."

"Not by me it won't."

I got back in bed with her and kissed and hugged her. It continued for a hour or so until she could feel my penis in her back. I was moving back and forth against her. She turned around and began stroking me. Then she leaned over and put my cock in her mouth. She sucked me beautifully. I was soon ready to come again even though I'm never that quick the second time around. Usually it takes way longer than that. "Elizabeth, I'm going to cum again. Oh baby, I wish you were mine. I'd love to have this every night. You are something. I can't believe how good you are at that."

She pulled me out of her mouth and told me that her blowjobs were the reason why no man ever left her before. The competition was decidedly beaten by her tongue and throat. She was cupping my balls and must have felt that I was going to unleash what I had left because she abruptly sat up. From her mouth emerged the best question ever asked of me: "Do you want to fuck my ass? You can finish there, but only if you use a condom."

"I grabbed the three extra ones I had atop the side of the bed and showed them to her. I opened one up with my teeth and tried to sheath my super-lubricated cock with it. The rubber slid and slid but eventually I got it on. Her ass was already soggy with my saliva and her own fluids. I asked her if we needed anything else and she said no. I dipped my cock inside her and her ass was really tight. Even though it felt awesome I had to ask, "Doesn't your husband do you in the butt?"

"Never," she gasped. "He thinks it's gross."

"Wow, this must really be a big moment for you then." She began making noises far louder than those from before. When I was all the way in, I moved in-and-out at a slow pace at first, but couldn't control it after a few seconds. Her cheeks were a pleasure-filled vice. I reached around and grabbed her tits with both hands and rocked up and down. I lost it and really was jumping her bones. It was one of the best moments I ever had and a few seconds later, I came again.

I got so turned on by her eating my come the last time that I made her do it again. I emptied the contents of the condom into my hand and fed them to her with my palm. Elizabeth didn't argue and lapped up my semen with her tongue. I rubbed what was left of it upon her breasts. She laid back on the bed and then we fell asleep.

At dawn, I woke up and looked at Elizabeth. She had one leg outside the covers and the other underneath. She was sleeping heavily. I knew it might be the last time that I ever slept with her and that later in the day my girlfriend, McDonalds girl or whatever Elizabeth called her, would be coming over. Even if I didn't have sex until tomorrow morning, there'd be no way I could get it up with her for at least a few days until the memory of the firm delectable body I had before me faded.

I straddled her and kissed her cheek lightly. I pulled back the blanket and touched her breasts. She did not stir. Then I licked both of her nipples. I reached down to her pussy which was still moist. I wondered if she was dreaming about what we did last night. I couldn't help myself, I had to have her one more time. I flopped over to look for the last rubber. It was on the ground. I unsheathed it and moved her legs apart. I entered her with no difficulty. About five minutes in, she woke up and smiled. She breathed very softly this time and told me, "I thought that was you. I'm glad it's you." We then met lips and kissed until I came. I fell over and was instantly asleep. She nudge me awake at 9 and said it was time to go. Elizabeth was totally dressed up. "I have a convention I have to stop in at, and I didn't want to leave you sweating in my conjugal bed."

I popped up. "Boy, that's right. I forgot, you're married. I feel kind of bad."

"No you don't."

"I will later but not now."

"So," she said. "Jimmy? Hey Jimmy?"

"Yes, Princess Lay You. Hah, you like that! I bet you thought I forgot."

"Hey, I'm trying to be serious here. Look, none of this ever happened. You're going to forget that you were ever here. Okay?"

I groaned.

"No, come on. You know, I love my husband and I don't want to lose everything over one night. You'll be quiet right?"

"Yes dear."

"No, don't play around. I mean, you're not going to brag about this to your friends. Who knows who they know? Jim's connected. He knows everybody. If someone talks, he'll hear about it."

"What do I look like a 16 year old? Big deal, I got laid. I'll get laid tonight." I left out that it be by a woman who can't hold a dildo to Elizabeth.

"Fine, so we have an arrangement then, right?"

"We do. A meeting of the minds as it were. A contract between two parties."

"Good, I'm glad this happened, Jimbo. Put on your clothes and go back to being that smiley guy across the street who's always looking at my butt. Nothing has changed. No one will know."

"I'll smile like a man who got to eat out and fuck a hot blonde MILF for 12 hours straight."

"Okay, that's funny but it's time for you to go."

"I'm not leaving until you tell me one thing. Yesterday, when you said you had something special to show me, what was it going to be?"

"Oh, I have no idea. I made it up. I just wanted you to stay."

"Was your plan from the beginning that we'd have sex last night?"

"Basically."

"Good enough." I felt somewhat deflated by the news that I'd never sleep with her again . I would have liked to have spent the next 30 days inside her, but I knew it was not going to be possible. I told her, in the hopes of keeping things open, "If you every need any relaxation, hugging, loving, sex, you name it, I'm there for you. I mean, you know, for what your husband won't do. I mean is it cheating if he won't do it? No, it's free enterprise."

She smiled. "I'll keep that in mind." I reached over and squeezed her cheeks a final time. "You know, maybe I'll wear my thong out at the pool next summer just to torture you."

"Please do, please do." I descended the stairway and left.

12