Penile Expansion Gene Therapy

Story Info
Can an experimental program solve his small problem?
40.4k words
4.79
61k
98
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was tiny. Not just below average or a little on the small side, but just plain petite. I think it actually had a nice shape, with an even skin tone and a little mushroom tip, but at my hardest it probably was only three and a half, maybe four inches long and pretty thin too. I never realized I was small until I first became interested in porn. It was a shock seeing those giant cocks the porn guys sported. The crazy thing is that other than my dick, it seemed that I was a really attractive guy. Girls would constantly flirt with me. I am around 5'10"with a medium build, and always stayed in great shape. I actually had a few steady girlfriends and even fooled around with a few of them (but never had intercourse). They didn't seem to mind my tiny dick, but maybe they were just good at not showing their disappointment. Nevertheless, nearly all of them broke up with me after going out for a few months.

Strangely, it was never that big of an issue to me until I entered college. Maybe that was because I wasn't at all looking for a long term partner, so I wasn't focused so much on impressing any girl. I knew that my best years were supposed to be ahead of me.

But upon going off to university, my life became a living hell. I think it began when I joined the swim team early in my first semester on campus. This of course was my first true locker room experience. Up until then, I think I had convinced myself that the porn cocks were all other-worldly large, and a normal dick wasn't that much larger than mine. But seeing some of my teammates "swing" around the locker room allowed me to glimpse just how under-endowed I really was.

To make matters worse, college girls are really fuckin' hot! And being an attractive guy on the swim team, a lot of them were flirting with me daily. I got asked out by a few, went on some dates, and even made out with one, but an overwhelming sense of dread began to set in the more I thought of one of them seeing me naked. I had such a fear of becoming the laughing stock of the university that I actually began to claim that I was religious and that I was saving myself for marriage. This was the one thing that I could think of to get the girls to back off respectfully until I could get over my fears.

Over my four years of undergrad I made sure that I never got too close with any girl and would never let them even get to second base. Luckily (or maybe unluckily?) none of them pushed the issue and by my Junior year girls seemed to stop paying much attention to me. Most of my friends and acquaintances by that point already had steady relationships and I also probably developed a reputation for being "unavailable." I spent my final two years at the school focusing hard on my studies, and hitting the gym daily.

Near the end of my undergrad I decided that I wanted to go to grad school and pursue a highly specialized degree only offered by some of the really big institutions. I got accepted to one of the best research universities in the country and was off to grad school before I knew it. As I moved into my new apartment, I felt like more of an adult than I had in my entire life. I decided it was time for a change... a fresh start. I had to get over my fears and man up. If I was lucky enough to meet a great girl who liked me in this new city, I would be honest with her and see where things went.

***

It was with that new found confidence and resolve that I walked into my first grad class, sitting down at a desk in the middle of the room. Just as the professor was getting ready to begin the session, literally the most beautiful girl I had laid eyes on walked into the class and sat down at the desk next to me. As she arranged her stuff around the desk she briefly glanced at me, flashing me a gorgeous smile.

She was a tall brunette (about 5'7") with long, flowing hair, striking facial features, and amazing almond shaped eyes. She almost had a exotic look to her with dark olive toned skin. Her body was slender with just a hint of muscle definition in all the right places... a typical model's build with wonderfully long legs and a thin torso. Her boobs did not appear to be large at all, but with how good the rest of her body and face looked, that would have just been overkill.

After class was over, she introduced herself to me as Lauren and we hit it off almost immediately. I could tell she found me attractive (and I was sure she knew that I also thought she was hot as hell) and within a couple weeks, our relationship turned romantic. Like myself, she was a first year grad student and was looking for a fresh start. She had apparently come off of a long relationship during her undergrad that she was desperately trying to move on from and was overjoyed that she had found a guy she liked this quickly. I also told her that I was looking for a fresh start, but hesitated to give any detailed reasons.

It was after our second official date that Lauren invited me back to her off-campus apartment. We hardly made it through the door before she was making out with me. "I need you," she kept saying between kisses. "It's been so long."

As we began disrobing one piece of clothing at a time, all the while trying to keep up our make out session, it hit me that a line was about to be crossed that I had not experienced in a long time... and certainly never as an adult. She was going to see me! Don't chicken out! I told myself and pushed through the fear.

Just as my pants came off and I was left in just my underwear I decided that maybe I should warn her first, if only to save myself from seeing her honest reaction, which I knew would range from disappointment to outright shock.

"Lauren, hold on," I said pushing her gently away from me. At this point, she was down to her bra and panties and her amazing body was almost entirely on display making my little pecker tent by boxer briefs quite a bit. "I'm a virgin," I exclaimed. I decided to hit her with that piece of news first hoping that it would temper the other issue.

"What? Really?" she answered. "How is that possible? You are such a cute guy!"

"Well, there's this thing," I stammered back. "My... my dick is really small."

Well there, I had finally said it out loud. I looked at her face trying to read her reaction. Her eyes narrowed in thought. "Well, how small?" she finally said.

At this point, I thought I might as well just get it over with. I hooked both of my thumbs in the band of my underwear and quickly dropped them to my ankles.

"Oh!" was her immediate response. She covered her open mouth with a hand as if trying to hide her reaction from me. "Well... we can...we can work with that...." she said almost as if it was a question.

As I looked down at my mostly hard penis I couldn't help but think what was really going through her mind. I had taken to keeping myself clean shaven down there in recent years because I thought that at least it made my dick look a tiny bit larger. But now seeing myself exposed like this in a new situation, I wondered if the lack of hair made me look like a little boy. I quickly tried to push those thoughts out of my mind as I reminded myself to just go with whatever happens.

Lauren moved back close to me and took my dick between her thumb and index finger. Her overall reaction at this point seemed not so much of disappointment, but of surprise and maybe even a bit of curiosity. Well at least she didn't laugh and kick me out, I laughed internally.

"Well, you know what they say," Lauren stated softly. "It's all about how you use it, right?" Then she put her entire fist around the shaft and pulled me toward her with my dick. She gave me a very passionate kiss before pulling away assuredly restating, "We can work with this."

Finally a sense of relief began to wash over me. Maybe the worst has past and she really does accept me. As these new positive thoughts went through my mind, Lauren began kissing down my body, caressing my chest with her lips, licking the nipples. Then she moved to my stomach, which had developed quite a six pack. She really seemed to enjoy running her fingers over the muscles. Was she actually getting turned on by my body?

After a few more seconds, her mouth made its way to my dick. Without hesitation, she took the whole thing in and began massaging me with her tongue. The feeling was absolutely amazing as she swirled her tongue all the way around the shaft and head. It had been since high school since I had gotten head, and boy did it feel much better than I remembered.

In less than a minute I could feel orgasmic pressure begin to build. "Lauren, you are going to make me..." I tried to warn her, but it was too late. I felt my pelvic floor clench and I began erupting in her mouth. I grabbed her head and just held her against me, feeling her chin pressing against my balls. She wrapped her arms around my thighs as she gently sucked, draining every last drop down her throat.

After I was spent, she stood up and wiped her mouth off. "Wow!" she exclaimed. "That was quick! It is so easy to blow you. See, there are definitely advantages to being small, don't you think? I wonder what you are going to feel like inside me," Lauren continued. "You know, sex can sometimes hurt quite a bit and you just might fit really comfortably."

As she spoke, I just nodded back and smiled, not sure how to take her musings. Maybe the age old saying of size doesn't matter really was true. Maybe I could have a good sex life even with my "problem." If sex was going to be anywhere near as hot and pleasurable as that blowjob had been, then maybe I would be all right.

"Are you up for more?" Lauren asked.

"Of course!" I answered, looking down at my dick. It still stood straight out from my body (though only a few inches) and showed no signs of softening.

She flashed a wickedly inviting smile at me and began to move slowly towards her bedroom, beckoning me to follow. As she walked in front of me, she slowly began to remove her remaining clothes, giving a playful spin to tease me with the first view of her breasts. They were definitely on the small side (maybe As?) but were perfectly shaped with small dark nipples. Another thought ran through my mind that maybe at times she was self-conscious of her small breasts. Maybe these fears I had been living with for nearly half my life were not unique after all.

As we reached her bed she turned and fell onto it on her back. I finally got to see her whole body nude, sprawled out before me. She was certainly a sight to behold with her long, shapely limbs and beautiful olive skin. Her pubic hair was very dark brown and trimmed to a neat triangle with just a hint of the promise land visible below.

"Come here," she whispered as she guided me to lie on top of her. The warmth of our bodies pressing against each other was extremely nice. I began slowly kissing her again, trying to show her my appreciation for how great she was (and also for the spectacular BJ!). "I want to you inside me," she said, looking up at me with those amazingly beautiful eyes.

She then forcefully pushed me off of her and rolled me over so that she was sitting on top of me. Her aggression was surprising, but extremely sexy. She then reached down and grabbed my dick, guiding it to her opening. Seemingly without even moving her body she placed my penis into her wet hole and sank down to get it as far into her as possible. The feeling was heavenly, even warmer and wetter than her mouth. And then the realization hit me... I wasn't a virgin anymore!

Smiling down at me, Lauren began a gentle kind of grinding against me. It was so pleasurable and so erotic for me that I kind of just lost myself in the moment and closed my eyes with a huge grin on my face. "You really like this, don't you?" she whispered down to me. I just kept smiling.

After a few minutes of grinding, Lauren attempted to lift off of me to do a little in and out thrusting. But of course my dick immediately popped out, causing her to giggle. "I guess that doesn't work," she laughed and then went back to grinding.

After a few more seconds I opened my eyes and looked up at her. "How does it feel?"

"It's good," she responded. "It's very nice. Do you want me to try and do it harder?"

I nodded and she slowly began to push harder against me, grinding faster with each passing moment. She now had her eyes closed and a look of total contentment had spread across her face. Was this really feeling good for her? This possibility excited me to no end. She actually likes it! But that thought probably got me a little too worked up because I again began to feel the tingling of an impending orgasm. I knew that I better warn her sooner this time.

"Oh, you're gonna make me cum again if you keep doing that."

She laughed again and flashed me her most beautiful smile. She was absolutely loving how easy I was to pleasure. Even with my protest she had no intention of stopping or even slowing down. She just kept grinding into me harder and harder. "Cum for me. Cum inside me!" was all she said as she kept intense eye contact with me.

As it seemed was their intention, those words drove me over the edge as I got to experience my first sex induced orgasm of my life. To say it felt incredible would be an understatement. Lauren's vagina was extracting every ounce of pleasure from every nerve ending in my cock.

After a few more seconds I said "OK, OK!" trying to make her stop. The post orgasm pleasure had become too intense and my dick too sensitive. She finally ceased her motions, laughed again, then leaned over to give me a series of sweet kisses.

We embraced like that for what seemed like several minutes, softly making out with my over-stimulated cock still buried inside her. I think it was the happiest moment of my life up to that point. I had just had great sex with the most gorgeous woman I had ever met, and my emotions for her were becoming overwhelming.

As these happy thoughts ran through my mind I also came to the realization that this wonderful girl had just given me the two best orgasms of my life, but I don't think she had even come close to cumming. In that moment, I cared for her so intensely that this began to dominate my thoughts.

"Can we try it one more time?" I asked, breaking from her gentle kisses. I could feel that familiar ache in my prostate from cumming multiple times within a brief period of time, but I knew that I had one more in me and thought I could get hard again pretty quickly as I still felt very horny.

"Wow, you can do that?" she asked. "I thought guys were supposed to be done after one shot... you can go for three?"

"You are just so beautiful, and I really like you and I want to make you feel good," I gushed.

"You're amazing," she whispered, kissing me again. "Do you want to try it on top this time?"

Without giving me time to answer, she then jumped off me , motioned for me to get up, then took my place on her back in the middle of the bed. I could not help but marvel at how angelic she looked spread out before me. As I climbed on top of her, I noticed that I was already rock hard again.

I then put my body in what I thought would be the ideal position for missionary sex and gently let my weight push down and forward as I felt my dick slide into her pussy again. It was amazing how easily it went in. It felt like just a small warm pocket of flesh that offered no resistance to my tiny but rock hard penis. After getting used to the feeling, I tried a little gentle thrusting. I had watched a lot of porn before so I thought I knew what to do, but I was having trouble getting a rhythm going. I could only thrust maybe two inches in and out (if even that) or my dick would fall out. I could tell that it really was not doing much for her as she just lied there, eyes closed with a pleasant smile on her face.

After a couple minutes, her eyes flashed open. "Let's try something." With me still inside her, she began to spread her legs apart while bringing them up my sides. "Put your arms underneath my legs," she instructed me.

I lifted off her a little, putting my weigh back onto my knees then slid my arms underneath her calves. I thought she was going to leave her legs spread apart, resting on my arms, but then she lifted them even higher and placed them on top of my shoulders. Lauren definitely knew what she was doing as this position forced my dick as deep inside her as it would go and gave me maybe another inch or so of thrusting length. I started moving again, this time finding a better rhythm.

As the speed and intensity of our love making began to pick up, Lauren began being a little more vocal. "Mmmm," she softly moaned at first. "There you go. You are doing a great job. This feels really good." Then she did something that I found incredibly hot. Her right hand shot down to her crotch and she started rubbing in circles. "Come on, fuck me... fuck me!" she urged as a began to feel my excitement rising yet again. "Come on... harder... deeper!"

At this point, I was beginning to get close again. The combination of the position we were in, the fact that she was fingering herself, and her vocal encouragements was just too erotic. I had to slow my pace and thrust a little less hard in order to stave off my impending climax. She frowned up at me in disappointment.

After a few minutes of struggling to move as best I could without cumming again, Lauren finally said, "Let me try one more thing." She pushed me off of her, quickly got off the bed and went over to one of her chest of drawers. She pulled out a Hitachi magic wand (I knew of these from porn). She ran back towards the bed and plugged it in to a nearby outlet. "This should do the trick!"

After resuming her position, she had me enter her again, but this time she kept her legs spread instead of on my shoulders. As I began to thrust she pushed the wand down between us trying to position it on the ideal spot. She looked up at me with a devious grin. "Are you ready?" Before I had a chance to respond, she switched the vibrator on.

I was totally unprepared for the strength of those vibrations. That thing was way more powerful than I thought it would be. Even though it was only touching her, I could easily feel it in my dick. It felt like her whole pussy was vibrating. I immediately had to stop thrusting or I would have cum instantly from the pleasure.

I don't think Lauren really noticed that I stopped moving as she was now focused on her own pleasure. After rubbing the wand around her pubic bone for a few moments, she finally noticed that I wasn't moving and said, "Come on... fuck me!" She took her free had and firmly grabbed my hip pulling me into her forcefully.

That was basically it for me. Her pussy and the vibrations were too much. I was past the point of no return. I decided to at least try to give her two or three good thrusts before I actually came, but of course when my hips naturally reacted to the pleasure I moved too much and my dick slipped right out. I reached down and grabbed my now free penis, trying to stop the orgasm, but it was futile. A stream of cum oozed out of the tip and ran down the shaft, dripping onto my balls and the bed.

The crazy thing was, Lauren was now deeply lost in her pleasure and I was not sure she noticed that I had even pulled out, much less had already cum. She was grinding her hips in a circle against the bed, firmly pressing the wand into her clit and her eyes were closed with a look of intense concentration on her face. I didn't know quite what to do so I just watched.

Lauren knew her body well and in less than a minute, she was breathing hard and the muscles in her lower abdomen began to contract. It was amazing to watch this beautiful girl expertly bring herself to orgasm. As she rode the crest of her pleasure wave, she grabbed the sheets with her free hand and locked her legs around me, pulling me against her firmly. I still wasn't sure that she knew I had pulled out.