Penile Expansion Gene Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I neared full insertion, I stopped pushing to try and let her get comfortable with my size. Still staring into my eyes, she quietly said "Keep going."

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you," I whispered back.

"You're not hurting me... I just felt the top of your head rub on my cervix.... and now it's going behind it I think." She continued her explanation between excited deep breaths. "The tissue there is very spongy and can stretch a lot so I don't think you are in danger of hurting me.... at least not at this angle. That area is a very erogenous zone in most women... and the feeling is...... quite unlike anything I have felt before."

In her highly aroused state, Sam still let her medical curiosity get the better of her.

"So it feels good? There's no discomfort?" I asked.

"Well, keeping going and let's see."

I pushed a little more firmly until I felt my pubic bone press against hers. She had taken my entire 9+inches without breaking a sweat! Sam must have a magic pussy, I thought.

"Yes, that definitely feels good," she groaned, her mouth falling open in overwhelming amazement. "Now show me what that cock can do!"

I then began to slowly but firmly slide my dick in and out, using my entire length to pleasure her vagina. "You are so long! It's going up into my stomach." She rubbed her lower abdomen with one of her hands. "And it is so fucking thick too. I love the way it stretches me."

It was actually kind of arousing how analytical Sam was being about our sex. She was clearly in a state of great pleasure, but was also doing her best to control her own body so she could take note of every sensation. The sex with Lauren had been hot as my huge cock had caused her to almost completely lose all her bodily control as soon as I entered her, but this was actually much more intimate and fun.

"I just can't believe how good this feels," Sam kept saying as I began to thrust into her harder and faster. "Your corona is sliding perfectly over my gspot. I have a vibrator that kind of gives me this feeling, but your penis is so much better."

Her body then began to tense up a little as her muscles involuntarily contracted in conjunction with her pleasure. Still in control of most of her functions, she calmly said, "I'm going to cum. I am going to cum."

Her orgasm came out of nowhere. I had no idea that she was even close, and I would not have even known that she was cumming if I had been watching or listening to us from a distance. She made no sound and her breathing just continued in a deep steady rhythm. But I could also feel her whole body contract strongly, including the muscles around her vagina. She squeezed my cock so hard that I could barely keep thrusting into her, and probably could not have pulled out if I wanted to. "Fuck that feels good!" she finally yelled out as her orgasmic contraction released.

But like our cunnilingus session the previous night, Sam was in no way finished after one climax. She encouraged me to keep fucking her through three more strong ones, all in just a matter of minutes. By the fourth orgasm, I was pounding her quite a bit harder and faster than when I started out and the pleasure was really beginning to ramp up for me. I wondered how much longer I could keep this up before I had to cum as well.

I believe Sam may have sensed this too because she then suggested that we try a different position. She had me roll over and lie on my back again. She got up and stood on the bed over top of me with her hands on her hips in a kind of super hero pose, smiling down at me. Her glorious breasts looked so amazing on her tiny frame. She then wasted no time in squatting down, taking my cock in one hand and reinserting it into her dripping hole. It was astonishing how easily she took it. She gave me a few long strokes up and down the entire shaft before sitting down firmly and grinding back and forth a bit. She was back to experimenting with the different sensations she could experience from my cock, and I was happy to let her go at it.

"I have to try something," she suddenly stated. She placed one hand on my stomach and one behind her and lifted her legs up to her chest. Then she used her hands to spin herself around, still impaled on my long cock until she was facing directly away from me. "Wow! So that really does work with a long enough dick I guess," she said laughing.

At that point I thought she would begin grinding or riding me in the classic reverse cowgirl position, but of course Sam had other ideas. She put both of her legs together and stretched them out towards the foot of the bed, forcing my legs apart. Then she slowly began to lower her upper body back towards me, finally ending up lying back against my chest with her head on my right shoulder. This position very much reminded me of the way we had passionately kissed in the shower the night before. I thought it was amazingly intimate and actually being inside her made it all the better.

I subconsciously began to thrust a bit up into her and wrapped my arms around her, fondling her amazing breasts. She pushed back into me, periodically squeezing her legs together to change the pressure on my cock inside her. I was in absolute heaven and soon she was too. After just a minute of grinding, I felt her body tense up again as she enjoyed yet another massive cock induced orgasm. A few minutes later, she was going for another and this time she gave herself a little assistance by rubbing her clit as she pressed back against me firmly.

After her second orgasm in that position I decided to take charge again. Making sure I was buried deep inside her, I rolled us over onto our left sides and began to fuck her in a spooning position. I took my time to give her long slow strokes as I kissed her neck and gently nibbled on her right ear. I also used my free right hand to rub her entire body and grab her right hip, pulling her even harder against me. She responded to the multiple forms of stimulation with her most vocal orgasm yet.

After that one had subsided, she reached down and pulled my dick out of her, stroking it gently. She then rolled over further until she was faced down, ass up, beckoning me to enter her from behind. I didn't need any convincing to try out this position as it was one of the main things I wanted to do now that I had a much bigger dick. I quickly got up behind her and slid into her now very loose hole. With my new length, it was very easy to not slip out and I began to pound her over and over amazed that my stamina had held this long.

Sam then brought one of her hands up to her pussy and began to furiously finger her clit, easy coaxing out another orgasm without much effort at all. At that point I think she had achieved at least eight during our session and I sensed that she was getting a bit tired. As a continued to pound into her, she turned her head, smiling at me and asked, "Are you ready to cum yet?" I nodded my head and kept going at it.

After another minute, it was clear that I wasn't really on my way to cumming in that position and Sam wanted to try one more. She wanted to be in control of my orgasm it seemed. Once more, she had me lie on my back, and then got on top of me, this time staying face to face. She inserted me into her pussy and began slowly grinding again, but this time it was different. This time, she squeezed her breasts together and lowered them right onto my face, as if forcing them to be the center of my attention while she rode me. I think she knew how powerful of an effect they had on me, and it was definitely working.

As she continued to smother me with her massive cleavage, Sam reached down between us with one of her hands and began to squeezed the base of my cock as she moved on top of it. This had the effect of making me even harder and larger inside her, which in turn made it feel like she had a super tight opening. It was like she was giving me a classic handjob-blowjob combination, but she was using her vagina instead of her mouth.

The combination of her pussy and hand action and the visual stimulation I was getting from her breasts was absolutely having their desired effect as I felt an orgasm began to build inside me. Sensing this immediately, Sam slowed her motions, but continued to use just as much if not more force and pressure. Soon I was once again exactly on the edge and Sam could tell that she had me exactly where she wanted me.

"Are you ready?" she asked, her movements now almost at a complete stop.

"Y...Yes," I managed to groan.

She then lifted her upper body off of me, returning to a sitting position. She grabbed both of my hands and brought them to her large breasts, encouraging me to squeeze both of them firmly. Then she suddenly spread her legs as far apart as they would go and pressed down as hard as she could, forcing me impossibly deep inside her. She began grinding forcefully against me and I could feel the tip of my cock reach a wonderful new depth. It was like her whole pussy was expertly giving every square inch of my shaft and head the most perfect deep tissue massage I could imagine.

"Cum!" she commanded me.

My pelvic muscles suddenly clenched hard as pleasure coursed through my entire body. My cock began to contract almost violently. While I obviously could not see what was happening, it felt as though semen was shooting through the shaft and out the tip like a geyser. Soon, the inside of Sam's vagina was coated in even more slickness, which only increased the highly pleasurable sensations.

As my cock continued to erupt inside her, Sam did not stop her vigorous grinding. About halfway through my long orgasm, she all the sudden let out a loud groan and her vagina walls began to squeeze my shaft about as hard as my fist could. She was cumming with me!... and what a feeling that was!

Though our orgasm overlapped by a few seconds, Sam's definitely continued for a little longer than mine. She eventually stopped grinding so hard and just pushed back against my dick, riding out the last few seconds of her climax on my now overly sensitive dick. She laughed as her last few movements caused me to whimper from the overstimulation.

After our simultaneous orgasms were over, I thought she would collapse against me, completely spent from the incredible amount of energy she had just spent. But Sam had one more sexy surprise for me that morning. She first guided my hands away from her body and leaned back a bit more so I could get a view of entire marvelous torso. She put her feet on either side of me flat on the bed and moved her legs upwards as if she was squatting on me like she did before. Then she began to very slowly lift off my dick, contracting her pelvic muscles as she moved as if she was trying to squeeze every last drop of cum from my dick.

This position gave me a great view of her beautiful pink pussy lips as inch after inch of my impossibly long cock emerged from their grasp. When she finally reached the tip, she gave one last sexy swirl of her hips almost like a seductive dance. Her calves and thighs were now nearly at right angles and my cock had never looked so large, almost as if it was acting as her third leg. Then with another subtle movement, my cock finally was free and it fell to my abdomen with a loud slapping sound.

Sam held that position, squatting over my wet cock for a few more seconds before she all the sudden began a long moan. I could see her ab muscles contract and her right hand went to her swollen clit which she began to rub firmly. As she bore down, a steady stream of white cum began to flow out of her pussy, painting the whole underside of my softening dick as it rested against my stomach. She was expelling my massive creampie and I think she was getting off from it. I had never seen anything more erotic!

She continued to moan louder and louder as more and more cum fell out of her. After the stream finally turned to a drip, her moan suddenly changed to a shriek as a flood of clear fluid began to spray out of her with significant force. It completely soaked my whole abdomen along with a lot of the bed.

"Oh my God!" she yelled. "I just fucking squirted! Your perfect cock made me squirt!"

She finally collapsed against me kissing me passionately. "I am so sorry. I soaked your bed!" she said in between our loving kisses.

"You can soak my bed anytime," I playfully responded.

***

After lying together for several more minutes, enjoying our post coital bliss, I said to Sam, "Well, I guess we ought to jump in the shower again. We are a mess!"

"Would you want to take a bath this time instead?" she suggested.

"Sure. It has been awhile since I enjoyed a relaxing bath."

We then made our way back to my bathroom where I plugged up my tub and began to fill it with hot water. As it filled, we did the best we could to wipe ourselves up with some tissues so we wouldn't contaminate the water too much with our excessive mix of bodily fluids. As she wiped my cock, I was happy to notice that my cock was beginning to grow again just a bit from the stimulation. Maybe my body was finally getting accustomed to my new organ and my erectile function was returning to normal.

After the water had reached the perfect level and temperature, we climbed in and sat down facing each other. We spent a few minutes sponging soap all over each other's upper bodies, but soon the washing turned into caressing and fondling. We were both still extremely horny. Just the view of her soapy wet tits alone was enough to bring me to my full size again.

As I caressed each of her perfectly supple breasts and nipples, Sam pulled herself close to me, her legs sliding over top of mine until she was almost sitting in my lap.

"You really do love my boobs, don't you?" she asked, grinning.

"They are absolutely spectacular!" I enthusiastically responded. "I just can't believe how big they are with how small you are everywhere else."

"Well, you know I worked really hard for these," she responded.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You didn't think that my gene therapy research was only for penis growth did you?"

I just smiled back at the sexy doctor as she grabbed my cock and guided it once more into her insatiable pussy.


1...67891011