Penile Expansion Gene Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing!" Lauren proclaimed, smiling up at me. "Did you cum again?"

"Yes... you are just so hot. I am sorry that I couldn't do you better."

"What? You are crazy.... that was amazing. And for your first time? I am very impressed. You were able to cum three times! Do you know how many girls would kill for their guys to be able to do that?"

"I just wish I could have made you cum," I gently responded.

"But you did make me cum. The Hitachi just a gave us a little assistance. So you aren't hung like a horse. So what? You definitely know how to use what you have and it doesn't make me sore, which is really nice."

At that point I decided to just let it go. So what if I had cum early, pulled out and she had done all the work in getting herself to an actual orgasm? If she was OK with that, than who am I to feel bad? Although, from her comments and the way she was acting, it definitely seemed like she thought I was still fucking her when she climaxed.

The rest of the evening was highly enjoyable. After getting cleaned up a bit, we stayed up late, watch some videos together and generally had a great time in each other's company. I ended up getting back to my apartment at around 2AM. As I tried to drift off to sleep back in my own bed, I reflected on the evening's events. My relationship with Lauren had of course been taken to the next level, and I had truly hoped that this was the start of something great. The only nagging negative was my seeming inability to really give her what she needed during sex. Would she really want to spend the rest of her life with a guy that didn't "rock her world?" But I had to give myself a break, I thought. That was my first time. I will get better.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I resolved to myself that I would make it my primary goal to become the best lover possible and figure out how to give Lauren mind-blowing orgasms (with no toy assistance). And with that new found motivation, I drifted off to sleep.

***

Over the next several days, other than school, studying, and hanging out with Lauren, I spent the rest of my free time online reading about and watching videos on how to become a better lover. I especially focused on learning how to give great cunnilingus and using my fingers on different parts of a woman's body to bring them orgasm.

By our next date, I felt that I was far better prepared to pleasure Lauren and I could not wait to try out some of the techniques I had learned. As soon as we got back to her apartment, I started passionately kissing her and made a move to begin taking off her shirt. She then broke off the kiss and grabbed my hand.

"How do you want to do me tonight?" she asked.

"I don't know... but you gave me such great head the other night. I was really hoping to return the favor."

I was hoping that maybe I could get her really worked up by eating her out first (maybe even make her cum), and then she would be more receptive to pleasure during sex.

"Really? You want to go down on me?" she questioned, with a hint of interest in her voice. "No one has ever done that to me before. I thought guys all thought that was gross." Wow, her previous boyfriends must have all been jerks, I thought to myself.

"Well, I would love to do it."

"I guess we could try it. But if you don't like it or it smells bad or anything, you really don't have to do it." She then proceeded to casually strip as she walked to the bedroom. As soon as we arrived at the bed, she climbed on and spread her legs. "Well, here you go!"

And there it was, her spread pussy waiting to be licked. Her moist skin down there was dark brown with her inner labia sticking out from her outer lips by a centimeter or so. Her neatly trimmed patch of dark hair above made me want to nuzzle my nose in there and start to explore. As I moved my mouth closer to her warm vulva a feeling of excitement washed over me knowing that I would be her first partner to do this for her. That fact was quite surprising when I thought about it, considering how experienced she seemed sexually in other areas.

From the info I had found online, I knew that going slow to begin with was the key to good cunnilingus and that you had to warm the girl up before getting too forceful. I started by just blowing gently on her moist lips. Lauren responded by shivering slightly. Then I began to kiss very gently around the opening, then the lips themselves before moving up to where I had learned the clitoris was. The taste and smell of her pussy wasn't bad, but it was pretty strong. It was kind of sweet and bitter at the same time. I did wonder though how long I would be able to breathe in the strong aroma before getting overwhelmed.

As I kissed around, Lauren's breathing picked up a little. Was she getting into? It was hard to tell. Next, I stuck out my tongue and lowered my head until I could lick the very bottom of her opening. I then slowly licked my way up and began searching for her clit near the top of her slit. There was a lot of loose skin and hair in the way and I was having trouble telling if I found her pleasure button or not. I decided it best that I just lick around the whole area.

After keeping up this motion for a few minutes, Lauren suddenly began to breathe heavily. Was this really happening? Was she getting close? She then began to cry out loudly with each breath. I responded by licking faster and grabbed her by the hips so that I could use more force on her clit. After a few more seconds, her toned abs contracted and she yelled out. "Yeeesssss!" I kept the pressure on her pelvic bone all the way through her orgasm (as I had been instructed by the guides online) then gently released when she stopped moaning.

"That was amazing, babe!" she enthusiastically said, her breathing quickly returning to normal.

While her climax was certainly hot, I couldn't help but feel that it came and went a bit too easily. There wasn't really a long build and she needed no time to recover from it afterwards. It wasn't really anything like what happened to the girls in the instructional videos I had watched. But then again those were kind of porn videos, so maybe they didn't represent real life in a realistic way.

"You sure you have never done that before?"

I shook my head. "Did you really like it?"

She smiled back at me. "Of course!"

I then began to crawl up her body to give her another passionate kiss, but she firmly pushed me back. "Babe, your face is covered with wetness. Can you please wipe off first?"

I laughed and walked to her dresser to grab a tissue. As I turned back towards her, she pointed to my crotch and giggled.

"It looks like someone got all worked up from that!"

I looked down and noticed that my pants were tented straight out in front of me in a comical way. My dick wasn't that long, but there was just enough room in my pants for it to harden perpendicular to my body.

"Why don't you come put that hard dick inside me?" I quickly stripped and walked back to the bed. But before I could climb on and get in between her legs, she quickly rolled over and got on her hands and knees. "I thought we could try it like this tonight!" she said, with a mischievous grin.

This was the first time I had gotten the pleasure of seeing my beautiful girlfriend from this angle, and what a sight it was! While her ass was not overly large by any means, she did have fairly wide set hips that only looked wider in this doggy position. Her cheeks were also quite toned , each having ample "meat" that just made you want to grab and squeeze them. That, plus her dark skin made her ass, as well as her thighs and entire back look so inviting.

She did not have to convince me to do her like this as I quickly got up on my knees behind her and started rubbing my hands all over her wonderful curves. After a few moments of this, I couldn't take it any longer and reached down to my rock hard erection, rubbing it on her wet pussy lips.

As I tried to tease her a bit with the head of my dick, Lauren gently pushed back against me and before I knew it, my entire length was buried in her. There was even less resistance in this position and that increasingly familiar feeling of warm wet bliss had returned to my throbbing member. At this point I was so worked up that I kind of lost control. I had had a plan that I was going to go very slowly and really try to use everything I had learned the past week or so to give Lauren some really good pleasure during sex. But my body had other plans.

I began thrusting in and out of her for all I was worth. She was just so hot and I was so turned on. Of course, It only felt like I was going into her a couple inches, so my thrust weren't very far, but I was making up for that with some serious speed. Lauren didn't seem to have much reaction to my furious lovemaking. She just , quietly held on to the sheets, stabilizing herself so that I could go at it. After a few moments, she turned her head to look back at me, probably amazed that I was so into it.

As she smiled back at me, the orgasm hit me almost immediately. I barely had time to pull out before the first shot flew out of my dick, shooting up to almost hit me in the face. It eventually landed on her upper back eliciting a "wow" from Lauren as she felt the hot liquid on her skin. The next several spurts shot most of the way up her back with the last ones eventually soaking her hot ass. After my orgasm was finally over, her entire back side looked like a well-glazed donut.

At that point, I decided to try something that I always thought was super hot when I saw it in porn. I put my dick back into her pussy and tried to start thrusting in and out again. "Oh!" was all Lauren could say, as I think this surprised her a little. I was hoping that maybe since I had just cum, I could now give her a real, proper fucking without the fear of getting too aroused myself. But I as I tried my best to keep going, my dick had other ideas.

Even though my cum covered girlfriend with a perfect body was right there in front of me, my dick just would not cooperate and began to soften just a little. Because of my limited length, I didn't have much thrusting space to begin with and as soon as even a little of the hardness went away, my dick just would not stay in. After a falling out a few times and attempting to get it back in, Lauren laughed at me saying, "It's OK babe. You don't have to keep going. I am satisfied. That cumshot was spectacular!"

That made me feel a bit better, but I still was a little frustrated that my body just wasn't up to the task and I overall didn't follow the plan on which I had set forth.

After finally relenting, we both got up from the bed and Lauren suggested that we take a shower together so we (mostly she) could get cleaned up. The shower was wonderful, and very relaxing and we had fun washing each other and making out in the warm water. As we got out and dried off, I asked Lauren if she wanted to try more sex because I was sure I could do better if she gave me another chance.

"Nah, it's OK babe," she responded. "Like I said, I am totally satisfied. Why don't you stay the night, and maybe we can try again in the morning?"

I happily agreed and we got ready for bed, eventually drifting off to sleep in each other arms.

***

Several hours later, I awoke to the familiar feeling of raging morning wood. But this time, something was a little different. As I came to my senses, I could feel an intense pressure around my dick and I soon realized that it was Lauren's hand, wrapped around my shaft. I opened my eyes and turned my head to see her smiling face, again with a kind of mischievous grin. "Someone is ready to go!" she whispered.

I was lying flat on my back with Lauren on her side facing me, her arm stretched out on top of my body with her hand squeezing my throbbing dick. She calmly said, "Since you licked me so well last night, why don't you let me return the favor?"

Without giving me a chance to respond, she threw the covers off of us, crawled down the bed and got in between my legs. My hard dick was in her mouth in an instant. There was that wonderful feeling again... boy was she good at this!

I thought that maybe since I already had experienced some amazing sex (at least for me) a few times, and a great blow job the other night, that maybe I could hold off and savor this one a bit longer, but Lauren seemed to have other plans. Instead of just using her mouth as she had done previously, she this time kept one of her hands firmly wrapped around my stiffness (and while she had fairly small hands, one was still wide enough to almost entirely cover its length).

She began to firmly stroke and squeeze the shaft with very small motions all the while licking and sucking on the head. This brought my arousal up to a 10 almost immediately, and once again the feeling of an impending orgasm began to overwhelm my body. I started to warm her to slow down or whatever, but something told me that she had one goal in mind right now and nothing would stop her.

As my body began to tense up, Lauren could definitely tell I was about to cum. She stopped stroking and placed my dick firmly on her outstretched tongue, rubbing the underside of the head against the rougher texture on the top of her tongue. As she expertly coaxed me to another mind blowing climax, she looked up at me, her eyes shining. It was one of the hottest sights I could witness, seeing her beautiful face stare at me as several spurts of white cum shot into her open mouth.

As the last drops oozed out of my dick, she laughed, then closed her mouth and swallowed my entire load. "Looks like I drained you again!" She was right. I felt spent. I so wanted to try sex with her again, but I could feel my dick starting to go soft. She had extracted such a powerful orgasm from me that I wasn't sure I had another one in me for awhile.

After getting out of bed, Lauren made me breakfast. We had more pleasant conversation and then it was time for me to be on my way, as I had a few obligations to take care of later that day. As I drove back to my place, I could not help but reflect on my sexual experiences with Lauren so far.

My emotions were extremely mixed. On the one hand, the sex, and the blowjobs, and everything was absolutely mind-blowing for me. I could not believe how great it felt, how powerful my orgasms were, and how friggin' hot my girlfriend was. On the other hand, I could not help but feel a little unsatisfied because I don't think I had even come close to making her cum during sex. She didn't seem to dislike it or anything, but it just didn't seem to be that great for her either. When I was inside her, she was either just kind of "there," or she seemed to be only focused on my pleasure.

Of course, there was that hot session of cunnilingus I performed on her. She did seem to cum fairly quickly from that. But was it real? For some reason that wasn't really satisfying me either. As best I could, I tried to push these negative thoughts out of my mind. So what if she isn't having porn star-esque orgasms? Those weren't real anyway. Plus, we had such a great relationship outside of our sex life, that I tried to convince myself that I was just being immature. Don't let those feelings of insecurity start up again, I told myself. Remember, you got a fresh start.

As I pulled up to my apartment, I think I had managed to make myself feel a bit better, but there was still a nagging worry in the back of my mind.

***

Over the next several weeks, our relationship continued to develop in a typical way. Lauren and I became more and more comfortable with each other as we learned more about the other. Our sex life also continued to develop, but maybe had not become as intense as I would have preferred. While we didn't do something sexual every time we got together, we still did it regularly. Lauren absolutely loved blowing me. She loved how easy it was to do (it didn't hurt her jaw she would say), and she was always amazed how easily I came from it.

She also let me eat her out from time to time. She seemed to enjoy it, but I was never totally sure that she really ever came from it. The one time in our sex life that I was sure she had cum was during our first night together when she used the vibrator on herself. She claimed that my tongue and fingers brought her to orgasm most of the time I performed oral, but her reaction was never like the time with the wand. All the same, I never dared to question her sincerity for fear of developing trust issues between the two of us.

When we did have actual intercourse, it continued to be absolutely amazing for me. No matter how many techniques or positions we tried, I could never last much longer than a few minutes... but boy were those a great few minutes! Lauren continued to seemingly enjoy the sex, but still never showed signs of any climax. She once more tried to use her vibrator on herself while I did her, but again that made me cum almost instantly, so that did not become a regular occurrence. I still had not gotten even gotten close to getting her off with my dick inside her. Even when I would try to finger her during sex, she didn't seem to like it nearly as much as when I did it while licking her. She would usually want me to stop and just fuck her until I came.

This is how our sex life continued for a couple more months. While Lauren never complained, I could not help the feeling that she was just going through the motions. It seemed like sex was something that was mostly just for me. After a time, those familiar feelings of insecurity and frustration began to creep back into my psyche. When I was alone and feeling horny, I began to masturbate to porn where the guy had a huge cock and the girl would seemingly lose control over herself when he would enter her. And I'm not talking about the professional porn where the actress would obviously fake her overwhelming pleasure. I mostly got off to the amateur stuff where the couple clearly loved each other and the guy really knew how to use his tool for her pleasure. There was one couple I especially liked watching. In their videos, all the guy had to do was whip out his seven or eight inch dick and she just became obsessed with it.

Did this make me shallow? Was it terrible that this was what I wanted so badly?.... to have a girl worship my cock? Again, I had such mixed feelings. Lauren was an amazing girl... all that I ever wanted in a partner, but I was so freakin' jealous of a guy that could hypnotize a woman like the ones I had seen online. Other strange fears also began to creep into my head.... like what if somehow, Lauren gets seduced by a guy with a huge dick? How could she even come back to me? Of course, I knew this stuff was ridiculous and that she accepted me how I was, but you cannot control your feelings. I would just have to learn to deal with them.

***

It was a visit from a girl named Emily, one of Lauren's friends from undergrad, that caused my whole perspective on our sex life to change. She was only going to be in town for one evening, so all three of us went out to dinner as Lauren wanted me to get to know one of her closest friends and vice versa. Emily was a little more out-going and forward than Lauren, so much of our dinner consisted of her talking, catching up Lauren on all that had been going on in her life the past several months. I was completely out of the loop on most of what they spoke about, but Lauren seemed to be enjoying her company and having a familiar link to her old life. They would often laugh heartily at some of the references and I would play along and smile at them, though I was oblivious to what was actually funny.

At one point in the conversation, out of the blue, Emily turned to me and said. "I am so glad you and Lauren found each other. If you couldn't tell, she really likes you. You're a much nicer guy than Long John!"