Penile Expansion Gene Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't call him that!" Lauren yelled at Emily, giving her a stern glare.

"On sorry, I mean Johnny," Emily responded, rolling her eyes. Lauren had mentioned Johnny, her previous boyfriend, to me a few times but generally did not like to talk about her past relationships at all so I never really had pried. "We always called him Long John because of his... you know... giant..."

"Emily!" Lauren snapped, even more forcefully this time. "Stop it!"

"What? You were the one who broke up with him. He turned out to be a real asshole," Emily continued, turning to me. "He had a major arrogance problem, you know because of his... condition," she said, laughing. "And Lauren here actually had a crush on my boyfriend at the time, so if anything I should be the one mad at her."

"I can't believe we are talking about this," Lauren snapped. She continued to angrily glare at Emily. I had never seen her like this, and it was actually a bit amusing. However, given my own insecurities I couldn't help but feel extremely jealous and a bit embarrassed at this new revelation regarding Lauren's past.

"OK, fine, we can talk about something else," Emily relented.

The remainder of our dinner was a bit of a blur for me. The ladies continued to speak about other topics, but of course, I was solely focused on trying to wrap my brain around the notion that it seemed Lauren had previously been with a guy that sounded like he was on the larger side. The feelings going through my mind/body were a bit overwhelming, so I had trouble focusing on what the girls were talking about. Luckily, they really didn't include me in much of their conversation.

After dinner, we said out goodbyes to Emily and got in my car to drive back to Lauren's place. After a mostly silent car ride, we found ourselves sitting together on her couch, both seemingly lost in our own thoughts. After awhile I finally got up the nerve to blurt out, "So Long John, hey?"

"Oh my God!" Lauren exclaimed turning toward me. "Can you believe she said that?"

I shrugged back at her. "I have one question though. How exactly did she know that he was, well.... well-endowed?" I asked, kind of trying to be funny. I thought she was just going to say that she must have told Emily about it or even say that it was all made up, but Lauren gave me a bit of surprise with her next statement.

"He showed her," she stated, directly.

"What?" I said, taken aback.

"Yea, he just whipped it out one time."

Now my mind was racing....what kind of friendship did she and Emily have? "You're going to have to tell me that story."

"Do I really have to? Do you really want to hear it?"

"You can't just tell me that and not give some details. Come on!" I protested.

"OK, fine. This was like sophomore year and we were all in her dorm. Me, Johnny, her, and her current boyfriend, Jake."

"Is that the one you had a crush on?"

"Who, Jake? Well, yea, but if you want me to tell you what happened, stop interrupting. Jake and Johnny had been doing this stupid thing where they would make bets on everything, you know like who could run fastest, jump highest, do the most pushups... you know stupid immature guy things. So they were trying to figure out what to bet on next and Johnny just all of the sudden says... I'll bet you 20 bucks that I have a longer cock that you. I think we would have just all laughed at that and left it alone if it wasn't for crazy Emily who then says, well why don't you all whip them out? She had been going on and on before that about how big Jake was, so I think she assumed he was bigger and wanted to embarrass Johnny. So somehow she convinced them to both stand up and whip them out at the same time. I had nothing to do with it."

"So what happened?" I asked.

"What do you mean, what happened? Johnny won the $20," Lauren responded, still annoyed with all my questions.

"I mean, how did you determine who was the longest. Was it really obvious?"

"Well yea, I guess... I don't remember it that well."

"Were they hard?" I asked, continuing my questioning.

"Wh...why does that matter?

"Well, you know some guys are growers and some are showers, so you can't always tell how long a dick is unless it is totally hard," I explained.

Lauren sighed deeply, still annoyed. "OK... yes. We thought of that as well. When both of them whipped them out, they were pretty soft and it was actually difficult to tell who was longer. Johnny was circumcised and Jake was not, so they looked completely different anyway. Emily immediately said something like, Well we can't have this, we will have to get them hard. Then she had this great idea that it would be fun if we swapped and she got Johnny hard, and I got Jake hard."

Lauren was now rolling out the details quickly as if she just had to get this over with. She continued, "So we both started jacking off the other one's boyfriend until they got an erection. And it became pretty apparent that Johnny was the 'winner'."

"Just how big were they?" I asked, not knowing if I really wanted to know.

"Well, I don't know. I didn't measure. I remember Emily being really impressed with Johnny and she got a Coke can and held it up to his dick."

"And....?" I urged her to continue.

"I don't remember exactly... it was a few inches longer than the can, but definitely not as big around. Jake was definitely a little shorter, but much wider. But since the original bet was length, Johnny was the clear winner. I guess they were both big, or so Emily said. I didn't have much experience with guys other than Johnny at the time.... and I still don't other than you."

I just sat for a few moments pondering the info I had just received. "Is that all you all did? I mean, did Johnny just get his money and then you all went about your business?"

"Well, yeah.... after we made them cum, they just put their dicks away and..."

"Wait!... you made them cum?"

"Well yeah, Emily said we just couldn't leave them like that, so we jacked them off until they came. It was funny, I remember Jake coming first and then Johnny came right after him. I think as soon as he saw Jake's cum hit my breasts, he blew his..."

"Wait!..... your breasts?" I exclaimed, getting even more worked up.

"Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to mention that part of the way through jacking them off, Emily said we should take off our tops so that they could get hard faster."

"So then...?" I stammered, starting to ask another question.

"Look, just let me show you what we did so you will stop asking about everything," Lauren said cutting me off. She quickly removed her shirt and bra, got between my legs, and pulled my pants and underwear down. Much to my surprise, I was rock hard, my dick sticking straight out. I was so captivated by her story that I had been totally ignoring how much my own body was becoming aroused.

Lauren grabbed my dick firmly and began to stroke with a steady rhythm. "I remember it was actually really hot jacking off Jake," she said. "He still had his foreskin, so it was fun to slide the loose skin over his head, watching it disappear and reappear." For the first time tonight, it seemed that she was recalling part of the story fondly.

The mental image of my gorgeous girlfriend stroking another guy's dick was now super vivid in my mind. I can imagine how turned on he must have been getting this beautiful girl to stroke him while he looked at her amazing body. For a split second, I looked down at her recreation of the scene, watching her stroke my own dick and imagined what it would look and feel like to have a much larger penis. I also could clearly see that Lauren was turned on thinking about her memory, her face flushed with arousal. Those thoughts got me about as horny as I had ever been and before I knew it, my cock was spewing out stream after stream of hot semen. Lauren expertly aimed it at her chest painting her small breasts with the white cum.

"Well, you might not be as large as Jake or Johnny, but you sure cum a lot more," she said, admiring the mess that we had made on her body.

As Lauren got back up to go wash off, I was left deep in post-orgasmic thought. Why had that turned me on so much? Did I like feeling jealousy? What right did I have to be jealous anyway... she was my girlfriend now. I decided that once again, most of these thoughts were just the remnants of an immature mind, from years of insecurity about my size and that I would just have to keep dealing with them and go on with my life.

When Lauren returned, I immediately apologized to her about asking so many questions about a topic she clearly felt at least a little uncomfortable talking about. I also thanked her for talking to me about it.

As I left her place that evening, I thought we were in a good place... that our relationship had survived a very trying turn of events, and that I should be thankful of that. However, over the next few weeks, the insecurities would simply not go away. I found myself constantly obsessing over every detail of the scene that Lauren had described. One detail I could not get past was her Coke can description. Of course, I had looked up what the length of a Coke can was....4.83 inches. That was already longer than my dick, and she said that it was a few inches longer than that. What is a few... three?...four? Did the guy have an eight inch cock? I mean if Emily was impressed and started calling him "Long John" (and she seemed pretty experienced), then maybe he was that big. How could I compete with that?

It was just so, alarming, finding out that her other significant lover in her life was so much larger than me. In some ways, my worst fears about the future maybe had already come to pass. What's more is that the specific scene she had described was actually her doing something with another guy (who was maybe just as large) who she at some point had developed a crush on. Was the crush from doing that with him? How could it not have been? I t was clear that she became highly aroused just describing the scene to me.

But the worst part about the whole thing was that she didn't even tell me anything about what she and "Long John" had done. That was the thought that dominated my mind the most. What was their sex life like? I could not get that out of my head.

***

It was now December and final exams and the winter break were fast approaching. Lauren and I were still dating, but we had not had sex in over two weeks. Part of that was because we were super busy with studying for final exams and working on end of the semester projects. But it was also because our sex life in general had deteriorated somewhat since Emily's visit. The last several times we had done it, Lauren had grown more and more distant, almost seeming uninterested. It still felt great on my end, but the passion was becoming extremely one sided. She didn't seem to have the energy to even act like she enjoyed the sex and eventually stopped wanting me to ever perform oral on her.

The one saving grace in our sex life was the still fairly frequent blowjobs I would receive. She still seemed to enjoy doing that quite a bit, and she had gotten extremely good at making me cum in a very short amount of time. I wondered if she liked doing that so much because she knew it would usually stave off my desire for sex until another encounter.

After one of the more stressful days of school, we found ourselves back at her place and I was able to convince her to actually have sex with me in hopes that it would take some of the edge off. I just wanted her to relax and have fun. I soon found myself fucking her in the missionary position, doing my best to find a steady rhythm that would give her some pleasure without making me blow too quickly. I looked down at her and she just was kind of staring up at the ceiling lost in thought.

"Are you OK," I asked as I lessened my thrusting.

"I'm sorry... just thinking about all the stuff I have to do next week," she apologized.

"I thought this was supposed to take your mind off that," I protested, beginning to thrust more vigorously again.

"Sorry," she said again, sighing.

"I just wished you liked sex better."

She looked me directly in the eye. "What are you talking about? I love sex with you."

"Well, you just don't have much reaction to it anymore."

She just signed again as I continued to move on top of her. I could feel a kind of deeper stress and anxiety well up inside me. After another minute I decided this was as best of a time as any to ask the question that had been tearing up my insides every since part of her past was revealed with Emily's visit.

"What was sex like with Johnny," I asked, trying to sound as sincere as possible.

I could tell that she didn't want to answer, but she knew that she had to anyway... for my sake.

"It hurt," was the first phrase out of her mouth. "As I mentioned before, he was not the kindest or most gentle person and sometimes he was a bit rough. We always had to use lube, and even then I was still always sore the next day. Having sex with you is so much nicer," she concluded, giving me a half smile.

Nicer... is that what I wanted to hear? It seemed like a compliment, but was it really?

"Did you like it... the sex with Johnny?"

"Well, yeah.... it was sex. It was just painful sometimes," she answered, with slight annoyance creeping into her voice.

"I mean... did he make you cum?"

With that one question, Lauren's entire demeanor changed. A look of disgust crept across her face and she forcefully pushed me off of her, rolling over to face away from me.

"Yes!" she almost yelled. "He fucking made me cum. He gave me mind blowing orgasms with his giant dick. Is that what you want to hear?"

She was now quite upset and nearly crying. I felt extremely bad for two reasons. One for making her upset of course, but the other for the truth she had just revealed to me. I kind of already believed that Johnny had been able to get her off, but to hear her put it that plainly was just a plain punch in the gut.

"Look," she continued. "Don't you like having sex with me? Don't I make you feel good?"

"Yes," I whispered back.

"So what is the big problem? I don't need to have mind blowing orgasms to have a good time. I have already had that and you know what? I am not sure it was worth it. The soreness the next day, the need for lots of foreplay and lube. Sex with you is so much easier. Why can't you accept that?"

"I don't know. I just can't," I whispered back.

"I can see that this is something you are not going to get over."

"I'm sorry," was all I could respond with.

"Look," she said again, this time more calmly. "There is this holiday break coming up and I think it would be a great idea if we had a bit of a break from each other. I am going home to see my family. How about we don't contact each other, then when we meet back up in January we can see where we are. Maybe a decent amount of time apart will allow you to reevaluate your priorities.... make you appreciate what you've got."

I was feeling so many strong emotions at this point that all I could do was just nod in agreement. As I got up from her bed and put on my clothes getting ready to leave, Lauren tried to comfort me a bit while still being a little stern.

"You are just going to have to learn to live with what nature gave you. You can't change that. Please, think about this, OK?"

She gave me a gentle, almost friendly hug as I left, kissing me on the cheek. I sulked to my car and back to my apartment where I spent a mostly sleepless night attempting to deal with my inner demons.

***

I awoke the next morning with Lauren's last statement still playing over and over in my head. You can't change what nature gave you. She was correct.... or was she? Of course penis enlargement had to be a thing right? If you search for that phrase online, how many hits do you return... thousands?....millions? But all of those results were just scams, right? I had always thought that to be the case. After all, if there was really such thing as penis enlargement, it would be front page news on every newspaper everywhere. But for the first time in my life, I actually felt the need to put some serious thought into this. If by some miracle there was some kind of penis enlargement solution, well that would take care of all my problems, wouldn't it? Actually I was convinced that it was the only thing that would take care of them.

I decided to hop on the internet and spend the first several hours of the day (it was a Sunday) researching this topic. I found research on exercises, stretchers, supplements, pumps, even surgery, but all of the success stories always turned out to be hearsay and never seemed to hold up to any rigorous experimentation. That was until I found a link buried on a particular biology forum regarding gene therapy.

Apparently, some scientists had supposed that gene modification could be used to rewrite the DNA in a person's cells, causing more tissue growth in certain parts of the body. Much of the forum thread was revolved around re-growing body parts like ears, but one poster mentioned that it would be awesome if it could be used to "make yer dick bigger" as he put it (probably jokingly). Another had responded saying that yes, in theory that could work but they better not let word get out or there would be a mad dash to every university's gene therapy department.

Well that is something, I thought to myself. I knew that our school had one of the biggest and most successful gene therapy departments in the world. What if....? I let my imagination run wild. The next thing I did was to logon to our school's internal website and navigated to the specific page for the gene therapy department. As soon as their front page popped up, I could not believe my eyes!

Right there on the screen were the words Participants need in a study to determine the possible effectiveness of gene therapy on penile tissue expansion. It was a clickable link, and I don't think anyone has ever clicked something more quickly. The link took me to an official application that I printed and hurriedly began filling out.

The first page of the application was all super standard medical stuff which I completed in about five minutes. The next three pages though were all fine print. I read every word. It mostly consisted of a bunch of disclaimers saying that the department was not liable for any complications as a result of the study. It also clearly stated that no compensation would be given. Then at the bottom of the last page, just before the signature line, the last piece of fine print was in bold and was a bit alarming.

It stated "Chances of this program's success are completely unknown. The chance of tissue degradation or deformation is also unknown." That did look scary, but I was determined at this point. What was it going to make my dick smaller? What did I have to lose?

***

On Monday morning the first thing I did was walk the papers over to deliver them to the gene therapy department as the application instructed. Entering the front of the very modern looking building, I saw a cute girl in a lab coat sitting behind a kind of reception desk. There was no one else around and I assumed she must have been the student worker on duty.

"Hello, I have an application to turn it," I told her politely.

Smiling, she put her hand out and I handed her the papers. She looked at it, quickly looking through all four pages to make sure all the info was there. "Did you read all the fine print?" she asked.

"Yes, I read it."

"See, this is the part that gets people," she said pointing to that last bolded statement about degradation and deformation. I told Dr. Lorne that I probably didn't have to include that part, but he just wanted me to err on the cautious side."

I nodded again, confirming that I had read that section. "So you think that it is safe?" I asked, sincerely.