Penile Expansion Gene Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I can do that," I responded.

"Great, then I will leave you to it. Here is a tablet with some viewing material if that helps. When you are fully erect and think you can stay erect for a few minutes, just press this call button on the counter here. Also, go ahead and take your pants and underwear completely off so it will be easier to administer the serum."

She then quickly left the room. I found it a bit amusing that she felt she needed to give me privacy to get hard when she had already seen and touched my hard dick yesterday, but I guessed that it was just customary doctor protocol.

After she left, I disrobed my bottom half and sat down on the towel she had laid out for me on the chair. I reached down and touched my tiny dick, hoping that this would be the last time I would have to play with it at this size. I begin stroking lightly, but as I had just cum about eight hours before that, I could tell it was going to need just a bit of encouragement to get fully hard. I picked up the tablet of the counter with my free hand and the screen lit up automatically. On the display was one of the most arousing images I had ever seen. It consisted of a man seated back in a chair, legs spread open with a gorgeous woman sucking his rather large cock. It was shot from profile, giving an incredible view of the length of his shaft before it entered her mouth.

I then realized that the image was actually a frame from a paused video and I instinctively pressed the middle of the screen causing the video to begin playing. Whoa... now it was even hotter! The girl was gently sucking just the tip and her hand was around the base of the shaft. If was amazing how much shaft there was between her mouth and hand. What made the video really hot was that her other hand was clearly between her own legs, frantically pleasuring herself. I could feel my cock begin to grow.

Just as I was about to reach a full erection, the woman in the video began quickly stroking the man's cock as he shot his load all over her ample breasts. Simultaneous to this, she let out a loud groan and seemed to be climaxing herself. Fuck, this was some hot porn!... hotter than anything I found last night.

I almost came right there, but luckily remembered why I was there. I quickly put down the tablet and reached over pressing the call button on the counter. Dr. Shelby immediately opened the door and hurriedly walked into the room wearing a pair of medical gloves and holding a large syringe and a few other supplies.

"Looks like you didn't have much trouble with that," she said, glancing at my rock hard dick.

She motioned for me to come over to the exam table and lie back with my legs spread apart. I promptly obeyed, my hard dick wagging back and forth as I shuffled across the room and climbed on the table. Taking my dick with her free hand she gave it a few firm strokes to make sure it was as hard as possible. The feeling was amazing as if she knew the perfect amount of pressure to squeeze the shaft with.

"I think you almost got too worked up over there," she proclaimed, staring at a drop of precum which had appeared at the tip of my dick. "If I do say so myself, I think I know how to pick material that does the trick!" she continued, now rubbing the side of my penis with an alcohol wipe.

She picked that video? Wow!... Dr. Shelby never ceased to amaze me.

"OK, here it goes. This will hurt a bit, but I don't think it will be anything you can't handle." She then moved her gloved hand up to the head of my dick and firmly held it straight up, pulling slightly. Then she lined up the needle with the spot she had just sterilized and began to press firmly into the flesh. I have received several shots in my life and they never really bothered me, but this was a different level of pain. It felt like someone was pressing a hot iron into the side of my dick, searing the skin.

"Uhhhh," was all I could say, trying my best to hold still and just bear it.

"Almost done," Shelby assured me as she pushed the serum through the syringe and into my penis. After a couple of seconds, she carefully withdrew the needle. My dick began deflating almost immediately, the discomfort killing almost all of my built up arousal. After a few seconds, the burning subsided, but was replaced by a kind of throbbing ache.

"How does that feel?"

"A lot of pain when it was going in, but it is much better now. Maybe just some moderate discomfort."

"OK, now comes the next part." She walked over to a shelf and picked up a white box. Out of it she pulled out a very strange looking contraption that looked somewhat like a hard-cup jockstrap with a bag attached to it. "Here is your protective undergarment that will allow your penis to grow without fear of injury. Out of everything involved in this program, I am most proud of this invention."

"This shell on the front is actually a kind of tank and will be filled with a nourishing liquid, providing your penis the protection it needs 24 hours a day. As I previously explained, once I put this on you, you need to leave it on all the time. Just ignore it. When you have to urinate, just go ahead and go at any time. A special lining in the walls of the tank will constantly absorb any urine and empty it into this bag which will be strapped to your leg, kind of like a catheter bladder. You can just detach and empty it whenever it gets too full."

She showed me how to do this then asked me if I was ready to put it on.

"Sure, let's do it," I responded.

She first had me put both feet through the leg holes of the device, then helped me pull it up as if I was putting on underwear. But when it got up to my privates we had to carefully place my cock and balls into the special tank. After the placement was deemed correct, she moved it around a bit to make sure it was comfortable. Then she clamped shut two latches on either side of the tank which forced it to seal to my body, around my genitals.

Next she reached back into the box and produced another large syringe with a plastic needle on the end of it. "Don't worry, this is just to fill the tank with the special fluid," she reassured me. I could tell that the syringe was already full of a kind of bluish liquid. She then inserted the needle part of the syringe into a small port on the front of the holding tank (near where the base of my dick was). Finally, she began pushing on the plunger, emptying the fluid into the tank. As it went it, it felt slightly cool, but very soothing to my still sore dick. It was a very nice feeling as it completely enveloped my dick and balls. The last thing Dr. Lorne did was to connect the urine holding bag to another port near the tip of my penis, then she strapped it to my right thigh, in a surprisingly comfortable way.

"Go ahead and try to put your pants back on," Dr. Shelby instructed me. I was able to pull them up without too much trouble.

As I became completely dressed again, I was surprised to feel how comfortable the entire apparatus was. As for my appearance, I think it really just looked like I had a pretty big package now, as the front of my jeans bulged out quite a bit to accommodate the tank. Not that bad of a look, I decided. Nevertheless, I wouldn't be going out in public too much over the next two weeks anyway.

"Now that you are all set, let me tell you what I expect to happen," Dr. Shelby began to explain. "The discomfort you are feeling now will go away in the next hour or so as the serum gets worked into your cells. Then your penis should feel pretty normal over the next three days or so, other than it being in the tank of course. By the third day, you should begin to feel a new kind of discomfort, more of a general soreness because that is when the cells will really start multiplying. Think of this as 'growing pains' and when they appear, you will know that it is working. Also, if you can help it, try not to gain an erection while you are in the tank. We don't want your penis pushing on the sides of it or anything. That might affect the growth process."

"Ok, that makes sense," I responded.

"You are good to go for today. Just make sure you do not accidently unattached those latches and I will see you back here in two weeks for an examination and your second injection."

***

Over the course of the next week, I mostly went about my business as normal. Most of the time I could ignore the special underwear as it was comfortable enough, but it was difficult trying to clean myself around it in the shower. It was also weird (and somewhat liberating) to just pee whenever I felt like it. I could get used to this!, I would joke to myself. Emptying the bag was a bit of a chore though, as was making sure it was firmly strapped to my leg anytime I had to move about quite a bit.

The feeling in my dick lined up almost entirely with what Dr. Shelby had predicted. It felt almost entirely normal for the first two days. I made sure to refrain from porn, and attempted to push any arousing thoughts out of my mind as quickly as possible as I didn't want to get an erection and mess up anything. I was surprisingly quite successful in this endeavor. When I went to bed on the second day, it might have just been my mind playing tricks on me, but it did seem that my dick felt a little fuller than normal... like there was a kind of tightness in the head and shaft.

As I awoke the next morning, this feeling of tightness was unmistakable. It was working! I could hardly contain my excitement. However, throughout that day the feeling turned into more of a dull pain. I would have described it as a kind of throbbing ache, kind of like the pain you experience when you get hit hard in a big muscle like your thigh or butt.

Over the next several days, the ache became more severe. It was always present, but tolerable if I was able to take my mind off of it. I became very appreciative of the fact that my dick was contained in the protective casing with the special liquid in the tank as I could now imagine that the pain would likely be much worse if it was rubbing on the inside of my underwear, or inadvertently bumping up against anything.

On the 9th day, something interesting happened. As I was in a constant state of mild to severe discomfort around my genital region as of late, my body seemed to have suppressed any of the usual thoughts of sex or arousal that I would normally be experiencing if I had refrained from masturbation or sex for this long. But on this day, the pain seemed to be a little lesser than it had been, either that or I was just building up a better tolerance for it. As I relaxed on my couch watching some bad TV show, my mind began to imagine the next time that I would get to see Lauren.

I wasn't sure exactly what would happen. Would she still be angry with me?.... forgive me? Would she like my new dick? Would this treatment program actually have any effect on my penis anyway? The thought of her unzipping my pants only to discover a very sizable uncut dick caused a little jolt of excitement to shoot through my body. What would her reaction be? Would she jump me immediately and demand sex? No, knowing Lauren, she would want to put it in her mouth and give me one of her mind blowing blowjobs. I imagined how that would feel... the large head sliding past her lips.... her gentle suckling and massaging with her talented tongue.... the shaft expanding longer and wider in her wet mouth.

In that moment, I suddenly felt a new, far more intense pain in my dick. There was now a great deal of pressure around my whole crotch area as if the tank had suddenly gotten tighter. I quickly realized that my fantasy must have given me an erection, or at least a partial one and now my dick was pressing on the front wall of the tank. I quickly but carefully got up and walked to my kitchen sink, splashing my face with cold water from the faucet. Not yet, I told myself trying to lessen my arousal. I didn't want to cause injury or anything so I had to make sure these thoughts stayed out of my head until the program was complete.

***

After a few more uneventful days, I had finally reached the two week mark, and my next appointment with Dr. Shelby. As I arrived at the clinic, Dr. Shelby again greeted me excitedly at the door. Gone was her usual professional medical attire as she was just wearing a simple button up shirt with jeans. It almost looked like she didn't have a bra on either as the top seemed to cling to her large breasts in a fairly conspicuous way, revealing just the hint of nipple through the soft fabric. If she in fact was bra-less, then her breasts must have been even larger than I had previously realized considering how much they protruded out in front of her slender body.

"Hey, no one else is here, so might as well be causal, right?" She said laughing. I had a suspicion that she had caught me starting at her chest, but she didn't seem to be bothered by it.

"So is it working? Are you feeling some pressure or discomfort?"

"Absolutely," I answered, causing her to excitedly clasp her hands.

"Awesome, I am so glad.... I mean, I don't want you to be in too much pain... are you?"

"There is sometimes a moderate amount. It generally aches all the time but some days are worse than others."

"That is interesting, I was hoping that with a four week treatment the growth would be gradual enough that you would only experience mild discomfort, but these are the kind of unexpected things that come along with a brand new treatment program." She then led me back into the examination room.

As we entered the room, I noticed that a door on the back wall of the room was open that I hadn't been aware of before. Through the doorway, I could see a tiled wall and floor. Must be a shower, I thought.

"So the plan for today is to first remove the protective tank, then give you a quick examination, measure you, then administer the second dose of serum," Dr. Shelby explained. "If it is alright with you, this time instead of just removing your pants, why don't you go ahead and take off all of your clothes. We are going to have to remove the tank and give you a little bit of clean up over in the shower there, and it will be easier if we don't have to work around any clothing. Let me step out of the room while you disrobe so that you can have some privacy."

Before she had a chance to leave again, I smiled at her and said, "Dr. Shelby, you don't have to leave while I get undressed. Aren't you going to see me naked anyway?"

She flashed a puzzled look, thinking to herself for a moment. "Well, I guess you're right. You sure you don't mind me staying?"

I shook my head. "No, It's fine." I felt so comfortable around her I didn't think I could possibly feel any shame even if she stared right at me while I stripped. I then began removing one piece of clothing at a time, careful to not bump the tank or lose my balance in any way. Dr. Shelby walked over to the computer and began to prepare her notes or whatever doctors do on those things, though I couldn't help but feel that she was paying more attention to me disrobing than the computer screen.

After removing my boxers, the only thing left keeping me from being completely nude was of course the jockstrap-tank contraption. As I stood there in front of her awaiting her specific instructions, she turned and looked at me, a slight hint of attraction lighting up her eyes. It was the first time that she had seen my whole body and I thought, or at least secretly hoped that she liked what she saw. If she did find me attractive, she didn't let on too much and quickly regained her professional persona.

"Well, it looks like you are ready. Go ahead and remove the urine bag. You can set it down on the counter here. Then step into the shower over there."

After removing the bag, I turned away from Dr. Shelby and began to walk towards the shower. As I was just about to step through the doorway, I thought I could hear the tiniest sigh escape from Dr. Shelby's lips. Was she staring at my ass? After making my way completely into the shower, I turned back towards her. She was putting on gloves while following me and was a little closer than I thought she would be. She looked at me with strange look and I noticed that the perfect skin on her face had a little more color than usual.

She took a deep breath and swallowed, trying to regain her composure. "OK, let's get that tank off of you and see what we have under there."

Inside the shower there was a small bench built into the tiled wall. Dr. Shelby took a seat on the bench, then motioned for me to stand next to it facing her. She reached over and began to very carefully undo one and then the other of the latches that held the tank snuggly to my body. I felt a significant release of pressure as blue liquid began to run down my legs and into the drain on the floor. She then gently pulled the tank and connecting straps down, away from my body and eventually brought them all the way to the floor.

After allowing me to step out of the contraption, Dr. Shelby's gaze quickly rose to my crotch area where she stared with total focus and concentration. It found it quite odd (but not in a bad way) to have a pretty young woman stare that attentively at my dick. I was so distracted by her eyes on me that I completely forgot that maybe I should also take a look to see what, if anything had changed.

Looking down at it, the first thing I noticed was how strange the skin looked. It was very shriveled, but looked swollen at the same time... like a raisin that was somehow about to burst. It almost did not look like a penis, just a mass of flesh.

"I think this is good!" Dr. Shelby proclaimed.

"You think?" I responded, suddenly feeling very worried.

"Oh, don't be alarmed by the appearance of the skin. It was been wet for two weeks and has also undergone lots of cell growth. It won't look like this after the treatment program is complete, I can promise you that."

"Well, what will it look like?" I asked, not entirely satisfied with her assurances.

"Like I said, I am not entirely sure. But we may be able to get a better idea if we can get a little blood into it, or maybe stretch the skin a little. May I?" she asked, slowly reaching a gloved hand towards my new dick.

Any "stretching" down there at the moment did not sound like it would be too pleasant as I was still in quite a bit of pain. But the notion that it would be Dr. Shelby touching my dick was an offer that I could not refuse. "Go ahead," I told her.

As her fingers first made contact with the swollen flesh, an ache shot straight through my groin. But Dr. Shelby knew exactly what she was doing as she simply held the flesh, applying the smallest amount of pressure. After I got used to the feeling, she began to squeeze slightly harder while pulling the skin up towards the base. I quickly realized that she was trying to rollback the now ample amount of foreskin so she could get a look at the head.

After several seconds of very gently rolling, Dr. Shelby let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, it looks really good!" She then placed an open palm on the underside of my dick and very slowly, lifted up the entire shaft so that it was now pointing straight out from my body and I could see its entire length. It now actually looked like a real penis. The shaft was quite a bit thicker (mostly from the massive amount of foreskin that had been pushed back towards the base), and the head was definitely quite a bit larger than it had been in the past, flaring out even wider the loose skin around the shaft. But, it's overall length still seemed to be in the four-inch range. Well at least I am going to have some girth now! I thought to myself. But then a wonderful thought hit me as I realized that my dick was still totally soft, but looked easily as long as it ever had, even when completely erect!

1...34567...11