Penile Expansion Gene Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dr. Shelby gently cradled my dick she began to instinctively stroke the underside, causing the foreskin to slide back up around the head. "Ouch!" I quickly yelped in pain as she accidently squeezed a bit harder. She gently removed her hand, letting my dick hang naturally from my body once again.

"Well, the treatment is definitely working, and I really think we are on the right track, but you are definitely in more pain that I thought you would be at this point," Dr. Shelby noted. "This is the part of the program that I was a little leery about and I guess I was right to worry. You see, we need to give you the second injection and like before, your need to be erect for that to be successful. I had planned to use the measuring-pump device to both get an accurate measurement of your growth and to bring you to a firm erection. But with as much discomfort as you are experiencing even with very light contact, I am not sure that you will be able to stand the suction of the device."

I thought about my initial exam and how the device had kind of man handled my dick and quickly realized that Dr. Shelby was correct. If we tried that now, I would probably pass out from the pain. I nodded, indicating that I agreed with her assessment of the situation.

"Well," she continued, "We don't really have to measure you... I just thought you would like an accurate gauge of the progress. But we do need you erect to administer the serum. Manual stimulation is out because that requires somewhat firm pressure. I know you probably don't want to hear this, but my backup plan is to inject your penis with some anesthetic, then use the pump to make you erect."

"You want to numb my dick?" I asked, not liking the sound of that one bit.

"Yeah... I know... no fun right?"

"What if I could get hard without touching it?" I asked, remembering the time a few days prior when some arousing thoughts caused a bit of an erection inside the tank.

"You think you can do that?" Dr. Shelby asked skeptically. "It might be pretty tough with the discomfort you are feeling."

"I kind of got hard the other day.... accidently. It hurt pretty bad, but I think that was mostly because it was pressing on the inside of the tank."

"Well, let me go and see if I can find that tablet and you can give it a shot. Just stay here... I will be right back"

With that, she quickly left the shower and examination room. I was left standing naked with the last remnants of the blue liquid dripping to the floor from my aching dick. I decided to try to think about what I thought about the other day (Lauren blowing me) to see if I could get any results. As I imagined her lips closing over the shaft once again, I looked down to see if there were any results. It seemed that the head had actually drawn back up inside the foreskin so I reached down to try and coax it out again. As soon as my fingers made just a slight amount of contact, I felt significant pain course throughout the entire organ. Wow, Dr. Shelby must have been using a super gentle touch, I thought to myself, amazed at how much more it hurt when I touched myself. Maybe it was the gloves?

As these thoughts echoed in my mind, Dr. Shelby all of the sudden appeared back in the exam room and quickly walked towards the shower seemingly a bit frustrated. "I can't find it! Do you have a phone or something we could pull up some images or videos that may be able to help you? Or do you think you can achieve an erection without that?"

"I don't know," I responded. "I already tried fantasizing about something, and it doesn't seem to be working."

"What were you fantasizing about?" she asked directly.

I was slightly caught off guard by the question so I hesitated to answer right away. Finally I said, "Uh... my girlfriend, Lauren. I was thinking about what we would do the next time I saw her."

"And what is that?"

"Well, I was wondering if she would like my new dick and if I could bring her more pleasure with it."

"I am absolutely sure she is going to love it! I mean... she better. If not, she is going to have some stiff competition once word gets around."

Right after those words left her lips, I could tell she regretted saying it. "I apologize. I shouldn't talk about your girlfriend like that. I don't know her at all. It's just that I think any girl in their right mind is going to be all over you when they see how attractive you are."

"You think I am attractive?" I asked, enjoying the complements she was throwing my way.

"Well... yeah. Come on. You know you are a super handsome young man. You have a great body, nice sized arms, pecs, and shoulders... well defined abs... and those legs and butt! Your are in great shape without being intimidatingly huge. Wow... I am not being very professional right now am I?" She blushed.

"It's OK," I responded. "I think you are very attractive as well."

She just smiled back at me with her huge blue eyes, her face beaming with happiness and maybe a bit of lust? "You are so sweet," she said finally.

I was suddenly overcome with the intense urge to walk over and kiss her. She was being so great to me and just looked so beautiful as she smiled that I desperately wanted to show my appreciation and desire for her. But before I had a chance to make any kind of move, she looked down and pointed at my crotch.

"Look!"

I quickly tried to regain my composure and glanced down to my soft dick. But it wasn't so soft anymore. The head had re-emerged from the foreskin and had become significantly more full. It was also hanging quite a bit further down towards the floor. Bending over a little, I could now see that the entire length of my dick was at least five inches. It was the biggest it had ever been by far!

"You are becoming erect!" Dr. Shelby continued. "What are you fantasizing about now?"

"Well.... nothing really," I answered. "I was just thinking about how pretty you are."

"Really?" she asked, not seeming to believe me. She looked back up at my face, following my gaze to her chest. "Would it help if I undid some of these buttons?"

I nodded deliberately as she touched the front of her shirt.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to think you are cheating on Lauren or anything."

I nodded again.

She then sat back down on the shower bench and slowly began to unbutton her top. Her face remained expressionless as it seemed she was doing her best to remain professional in spite of the awkward situation we found ourselves in. But somehow her attempts to act the part of a true medical professional made her seem even sexier. Her efforts were also achieving their desired effect as I began to notice the familiar feeling of a building erection. My heart beat also became quite apparent as my dick began to throb slightly with each pulse.

"It's working," I told her as she continued to work on the buttons. At this point she had about half of them undone and though her body was quite shadowed behind her shirt, I could in fact tell that she was not wearing a bra. As her hands shifted the shirt from side to side, I got a brief glimpse of the inner curve of one of her large, round breasts. My heart was now pounding in my chest, but my dick still seemed to be only about half way there.

She smiled at me as she noticed how aroused I had become. Continuing to undo the last few buttons at the bottom of her shirt, Dr. Shelby slowly changed her posture. She began to arch her back causing her now completely open shirt to cling tightly against her chest. It was open maybe three or four inches exposing a wonderful section of ample cleavage. But it was her body below that that actually amazed me so much. Even though her breasts were very large... and I mean at least double Ds or bigger, her belly was very flat and tight. How was she so big up there, but had like no fat down there?

At that point, Dr. Shelby began a slow purposeful tease as she leaned back against the wall, her back still arched thrusting her breasts upwards in a very inviting manner. She would run her hands up and down her exposed flesh while opening her shirt on either side to varying degrees. She was careful not to open it far enough for me to see a nipple, but I could tell where they were and it was obvious how amazing her whole chest really was. At one point she even pressed her boobs firmly together creating the most attractive cleavage I had ever seen. My dick continued to grow.

Just when my penis was becoming erect enough to begin to lift into a more horizontal position, Dr. Shelby suddenly stood up and walked over to me, stopping when her face was only about a foot from mine. She then let her arms go limp at her side, but kept her back arched, point her supple breasts up at me. Her shirt was now hanging about seven or eight inches open and the slightest hint of color from her aureoles was visible on each gorgeous breast. It was absolutely amazing to look down and view her chest from this angle as it was now apparent just how perky her tits were in addition to their impressive proportions. It was remarkable how far they stuck out, creating an ample overhang for her flat belly beneath. They seemed to have almost no sag whatsoever, but still had a very natural shape to them (not at all like the silicon ones I had seen).

"I think you are almost there," she whispered, bending over slightly to inspect my dick. She then returned to an erect standing position, staring up at me with her piercing blue eyes. As she maintained intense eye contact, her left hand slowly moved to open the side of her shirt, finally exposing one of her beautiful nipples for the first time. If was a wonderful shade of light pink, barely more tinted than her creamy skin and looked to possess the softest texture one could dream of.

Glancing down once more, Dr. Shelby smiled again. "There you go." she quietly said, and then suddenly dashed out of the shower. After only about five seconds, she ran back in holding a syringe and a single cloth wipe, her wonderful breasts both bouncing under her still open shirt. It was such a sexy sight to behold and definitely helped to maintain my now solid erection.

She immediately got on her knees and placed her left hand around the base of my fully erect cock. I could tell that she was trying to be as gentle as possible, but it still caused me to cry out in pain.

"Sorry... I will try to make this quick." With that, she applied the alcohol wipe to the side of the shaft, then had the syringe ready all in just a few seconds. At this point, my erection had started to wane just a bit (it was hard to maintain it with so much pain in the region). I think she noticed that, and began to squeeze a little harder at the base, keeping it at its fullest size.

"Here it goes... just bite down and try to tough it out." Then she plunged the needle into my cock and emptied the serum with as much efficiency as she could.

"Ooooowwwwwww," I yelped, barely managing to hold still. But before I knew it, she had withdrawn the needle, although she kept her grip on the base.

"Just one more thing," she said, quickly grabbing something from one of her pockets. She held it up to my dick and I could see that it was a small measuring tape. "We can still get a rough length measurement. Hold on just a tiny bit longer."

She gave me one last firm squeeze and held the tape up as best she could to the top of my dick. "A bit over 6 inches!" she exclaimed, excitedly. "You are almost at your full size. You know what that means?"

I shook my head, somewhat confused as she finally let go of my now rapidly softening dick, finally giving me some much need relief.

"It means, that there won't be that much growth in the second two weeks, so your pain and discomfort level should be much lower. Maybe by the time we take off the protective tank in another two weeks, you will be completely pain free and ready to use you new organ... if you know what I mean!"

As she gathered her medical supplies and stood up, I found myself staring at her ample cleavage once again. I again marveled at how her breasts they were shaped so perfectly, so perky, yet so large especially for her otherwise small frame. I longed to see them completely exposed.

"Oh, I guess I can put these away now. I am glad you like them so much. I am very proud of them," she laughed, catching me ogling her chest.

She then told me to go ahead and take a quick shower as I really hadn't gotten to wash thoroughly down there in a week. I did as she instructed, being extremely careful washing my extremely sore penis. After I was finished, she re-entered the shower (now completed clothed again to my disappointment) and helped me put the protective tank back on, finally refilling it with the nourishing fluid.

"Another two weeks in this thing, and you won't ever have to wear it again!" she reassured me as I dried off and put my own clothes back on. "Everything is all set and I will see you back here in 14 days for the final check up."

***

The next few days were fairly similar to the first two weeks of treatment. I went on with business as usual around my apartment, wearing the tank, being careful not do too much physical activity, all the while in varying states of pain ranging from moderate discomfort to a deep ache that I did my best to ignore. By the fourth and fifth day after my second serum injection, the pain seemed to be actually getting worse. And to compound matters, I started to get random partial erections from time to time, even waking up with morning wood on the 6th day. I think it had been so long since I had ejaculated that my body was just constantly horny now, so any stimulating thought had the potential to set me off. The mental gymnastics I had to play to control my arousal were quite astounding.

I kept telling myself that I should trust Dr. Shelby when she said that the pain should be lessening this time around, but it was more and more difficult to believe this as the days went by. By the one week mark, I decided to give her a call to see if she had any ideas to give me some relief. She apologized profusely and reiterated that her feeling was that the next week would be significantly better, but said there was nothing she could really do for me at this point. Any drugs may interfere with the treatment, and she suggested I just use the old remedy for lessening arousal... a cold shower. She also told me to just get lots of rest for the next couple of days and see where I was after that.

I took her advice seriously and both suggestions did seem to help a bit. I took cold showers whenever I got too aroused, and slept for much of the next three days. By the 11th day after the second injection, I felt much better. I also somehow felt more in control of my urges... like I was a more balanced person. By the 13th day, the discomfort was amazingly almost entirely gone. I also had begun to be aware of my dick touching the sides of the tank a little more as of late, even when completely soft. How much had it grown in these two weeks? I thought it was almost maxed out after the first time, but what if Dr. Shelby had messed up the numbers somehow? I didn't know if that thought excited or scared me. Regardless, it really didn't matter now as nothing could be done about the matter. I had what I had!

***

The day had finally arrived to take the tank off, end the treatment, and get to see Dr. Shelby again. Arriving at the clinic's front door, she again greeted me, but this time was dressed even more casually, wearing a loose sweatshirt with some yoga pants. Even with the sweatshirt mostly hiding the shape of her upper body, the ample size of her breasts were still quite unmistakable. Maybe it was the fact that the yoga pants revealed just how small her lower body really was in comparison, but her chest now seemed truly massive. Did they somehow get even bigger? I was becoming increasingly infatuated with Dr. Shelby's remarkable proportions.

"You made it!" she exclaimed excitedly. "I knew after you didn't call me again that the pain must have slacked off somewhat... is that correct?

"Yes. It is pretty much gone now. I can't wait to get this thing off."

"Alright... you know the drill."

She led me once more into the exam room and I immediately began taking my clothes off. I needed no instructions and she just kept talking to me as I disrobed, as if nothing was out of the ordinary. It was amazing how comfortable we had become around each other.

"So you can jump in the shower again and we'll get that tank right off of you. Then after a quick examination, and hopefully an accurate measurement, you can be on your way."

A surprising feeling of sadness hit me with her last statement. A part of me really hoped that I would somehow still be able to see Dr. Shelby in some way after this. Even though our relationship was supposed to be completely professional, I almost felt as if she was a close friend or even more at this point and wondered if she felt the same way. But with Lauren back in town soon, that would probably have created some real awkwardness. Besides, this little crush I had developed on Dr. Shelby would be gone as soon as I saw Lauren again anyway, right?

Soon, I found myself back in the shower, nude except for the tank, while Dr. Shelby made her last preparations out in the room. After a few moments, she hurried into the shower with me and wasted no time in beginning to undo the clasps. There was no need to be careful this time and she quickly was able to pull the tank away from my genitals as the liquid splashed down to the floor below.

The next sound that I heard was a fairly loud gasp from the sexy doctor.

"What's wrong?" I asked, startled.

"It's.... It's huge!" she exclaimed, the pitch of her voice high with excitement.

I quickly looked down to see a massive mound of flesh sitting where my dick should have been. Like the first time the tank was removed, the skin was very shriveled and had a strange puffiness overall. Dr. Shelby again reached out and gently tried to pull the foreskin back. After several seconds of rolling the skin up, her efforts we rewarded as the large bulbous head emerged from its sheath. To say the head was huge would be an understatement. It was easily plum sized, and I wasn't even hard at all. It also flared out in a very dramatic way. I now realized why my dick looked so strange before she uncovered the head. The overall shape we were seeing was mostly the head itself, but covered by the foreskin so it looked just like a massive ball of flesh.

Despite the head being huge, my dick didn't actually appear to be that long, maybe a little over the four inches that it seemed to be while soft last time. "I don't think it is really that big," I told Dr. Shelby trying to reassure her that all was OK.

"Well, judging by the size of your glans, I think it grew quite a bit more these last two weeks. I think we may have overshot our goals."

That didn't seem too bad to me if I ended up being a bit larger than the numbers we were aiming for.

Dr. Shelby then reached out and grabbed the head and pulled down gently. "And judging by how springy your whole penis is, I would say you are now quite the grower. Go ahead and dry off and I'll get the measuring device ready. With how large you are now, it may be difficult to achieve an erection on your own until your body gets used to how much blood it takes. The machine will definitely help you out though... as long as you fit inside the tube!"

I quickly became excited to finally get to see exactly what the treatment program had done for me. But at the same time my mind flashed back my last session with Dr. Shelby where I had been able to achieve an erection just through visual stimulation alone (mostly from her glorious breasts). It couldn't be that difficult to do again, especially since the pain was gone and I could now freely touch it however I wanted.

1...45678...11