Penile Expansion Gene Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dr. Shelby!" I called out, before she had a chance to step out into the room. "Would you mind if I tried to get hard in a.... more natural way?"

"You mean through manual stimulation?"

"I mean, yeah... since it will be the first time and everything."

"Wow, I should have considered that," she said apologetically. "You deserve to able to explore this new part of your body on your own without artificial interference. You see... this is why I needed to do this first trial run with you. I should have known that achieving the first erection would be a very personal and important experience. Thank you for speaking up."

I nodded, grateful that she understood.

"But as I mentioned, your body may take a bit of time to adjust to your new size, so it may be more difficult to become erect than you think. On the other hand, I am very interested to see if you will be successful and to see how long it takes and what kind of techniques you might use."

"You mean like techniques for masturbation?"

"Yes of course. If it is not too much to ask, do you mind if I watch you while you do it?"

"Not at all!" I answered quickly, feeling a pang or arousal course through my body. This sexy woman wants to watch me jerk off?

Dr. Shelby then slowly walked over to the shower bench and sat down, crossing her legs in front of her. She looked at me with wide eyes, as if to say, What are you waiting for?

My hand quickly shot down to own dick and I solidly touched the swollen flesh for the first time in weeks. I must admit that it felt great. I wrapped my had around the shaft and gave it a decent squeeze. I could not believe how much flesh and skin there was in my palm. Looking down, it was amazing how small my hand looked holding it.

After massaging the shaft for about a minute, I began to slowly stroke down toward the head. I was only using my finger tips as I wanted to savor the moment and not get excited too quickly. While I wasn't anywhere close to an actual erection yet, it did feel like blood was beginning to move to the right location and the shaft looked like it had become a little bit thicker.

At that point, I was mostly entranced by my own growing member, but out of the corner of my eye I saw Dr. Shelby shift her seated position. As I looked back at her, I noticed that her legs were now uncrossed, and were both sitting flatly on the bench. Her right hand was resting on her right thigh with her fingertips pointing down in between her legs.

I continued touch myself, attempting to coax out a very natural erection without having to rush anything. My gaze was split between my growing cock and the sexy doctor sitting in front of me. Every time I glanced back at her it seemed like her hand had moved just a tiny closer to her crotch and that her legs were spread slightly further apart. Is she going to touch herself?

Hoping that my mind wasn't playing tricks on me and that Dr. Shelby really was getting aroused, I decided to up the ante and put on more of a show for her. I grabbed my dick a little more firmly and pulled the head down straight towards the floor. I thought I would just pull it down a little and then it would reach its full length, but it was like pulling on a damned rubber band... it just kept going and going. Alarmed, I quickly pulled my hand away from my dick, almost fearing that I had pulled my penis right off my body or injured myself in some gruesome way.

Dr. Shelby giggled, but then sighed deeply, her amusement turning quickly to obvious arousal. "Your penis is so long! See, I told you it was a grower."

Her hand was now firmly pressed up against her crotch, cupping her sex through the tight yoga pants. I don't think she even realized she was touching herself until she saw me grin and look down at her hand.

She laughed again, somewhat embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I can't help myself. Can you blame me?"

Her hand began moving in small slow circles pressing firmly into her pussy area. After a few more seconds she slid her left hand underneath her oversized sweatshirt, pulling it up slightly to reveal the bottom of her smooth little tummy. I saw a bit of movement under her shirt and assumed she was beginning to fondle one of her amazing breasts.

"You really like this don't you?" Dr. Shelby said after a few moments of watching me watch her. "Your penis is getting larger by itself."

She was right. I looked down and was amazed to see that the shaft had extended to at least six inches and the angle was starting to rise and truly become erect.

"It looks amazing" was all Dr. Shelby could say, her chest now noticeably rising and falling as her breathing increased. Her hand had moved up a tiny bit on her body and it looked as though her middle finger was stroking one specific spot on her crotch. Her clit maybe? It was one of the most arousing things I had ever seen.

After another few moments, she suddenly jumped up off the bench and stood up straight. "I am sorry. Seeing you there like that I can't stand it. I am going to have to touch myself."

But you already are touching yourself! I thought. But then she quickly kicked her shoes off and hooked her thumbs in the waist band of her pants. In one swift motion, she peeled them right down to her ankles, shaking them off and onto the shower floor. "That's better," she proclaimed, now left only wearing socks and the sweatshirt.

Her legs looked even better naked than in her Yoga pants. They were slender but not overly bony with still no hint of imperfection in the complexion. I assumed that she would sit back down and begin touching herself in the same way that she had been, but what she did next blew my mind even more.

As Dr. Shelby watched my cock grow longer and wider with each passing moment, she moved back towards the bench and sat down. But instead of relaxing back against the wall, she scooted her ass forward to the edge, then brought both legs up so that her feet rested on the seat, almost in a squatting position. Of course, this completely exposed her pussy to me, and what a sight it was! She was completely hairless (she must have been using that ointment) and had the most perfectly shaped pussy lips that I had ever seen in porn or otherwise. They were light pink like her nipples with barely a hint of her inner labia poking out. The entire area glistened with her juices and it was all I could do to not jump over to her and start licking her fervently.

With this new more liberated position, Dr. Shelby now was free to finger her clit and opening far more vigorously, which she aptly took full advantage of. At this point, I had gotten all the visual stimulation I could take and could not help but grab my cock and begin stroking the shaft. I could not believe how thick it was as it felt like I was now holding onto a beer bottle. It had also now grown to an impossible length. Eight inches? Could it have been more? I had no experience measuring gigantic cocks, but it seemed to be as big as any I had ever seen, even in porn.

Turning my attention away from my nearly full erection, I glanced back at Dr. Shelby. She now had one hand buried inside her and the other was sliding back and forth over her clit. Her eyes were intensely locked onto my throbbing erection and she seemed to be really getting off from watching me stroke. I decided to up the ante by slowly moving towards her as I pleasured myself. This only served to get her worked up even more, as very noticeable groans were now escaping her lips at regular intervals. Her breathing had also picked up. Was she on her way to an orgasm?

After slowly closing all of the distance between us, I now stood with my long dick just inches from her writhing body. She could have easily leaned forward and taken me into her mouth (if it would even fit). Or hotter yet, I could have bent my knees and slammed my rod into her dripping hole. But neither one of us made a move. We just kept masturbating, her staring at my dick and me watching her face display the beautiful pleasure she was obviously experiencing.

I decided to give her a bit more of a show and show off just how nice of a cock she had made for me. I briefly stopped stroking and pushed my dick upwards and held it to my abdomen. Its length went way past my navel, almost to my chest. "Wow" was the only word Dr. Shelby could muster. Then I pushed it to one side showing off how far it stretched past my hip. Eventually I completed the half circle by pointing it straight downward towards the floor. From my viewing angle it was most impressive in this position as it stretched more than half way to my knees. Pushing it down like that also made it extremely rock hard and I wanted nothing more than for her to reach out and squeeze the shaft.

But somehow, some way, we maintained a last shred of professionalism and never touched each other as we masturbated. After my little show, Dr. Shelby was now clearly on her way to a climax. I decided to step back a little to get a better view while I went back to slowly but firmly stroking. As her orgasm hit her, she cried out loudly. "Ooohhhh!" she groaned, suddenly ceasing her movement. I could see her pussy muscles contracting around her two inserted fingers and I wondered what that would have felt like around my cock.

"Oh my!" Dr. Shelby exclaimed as she began to come down from her orgasm. "I am sorry, but I just couldn't help myself. That was just what I needed. Do you want to try and finish now? Or do you want to save that for Lauren? I don't want you to get blue balls or anything. I shouldn't have lost control like that. I hope I didn't put you in an uncomfortable situation here...."

"It's OK," I said, cutting her off. "I don't need to cum." I was telling the truth. As horny as I was and as hot as the entire situation was, I really did not feel the need to cum. I actually felt fairly sexually satisfied. I didn't even got close while I was masturbating, which would definitely have not been the case if I would have been in that situation with my old dick. Maybe the gene therapy had given me much better arousal control. What a fortuitous side effect!

"Well, if that is OK with you, then I guess we are almost done here," Dr. Shelby said laughing. "Just one more thing.... do you mind if we get that measurement now?"

"Sure. Let's do it."

She then jumped up from the bench and had me follow her into the room where I lied back on the padded table. She quickly readied the machine and squirted a dollop of lube onto her hand. Walking back over to me, she reached out and grabbed the shaft of my still erect penis. The feeling of her small but strong hand wrapped around the base of the shaft was incredible. I felt so hard and so powerful as her fingers barely closed around its girth.

After being satisfied with her lube job, she slid the cylinder over my dick and turned the machine on. It was remarkable how different the visual was from last time I had been in this device. Previously, the tube had dwarfed my tiny cock, and even at its hardest, it extended only quarter of the way up its length. Now as the suction began to make my erect dick expand even fuller, it looked like there was only going to be maybe an inch or so of space left at the top. The shaft was also nearly as big around as the tube's width.

After a couple seconds of suction, a beeping sound started going off from the computer. Dr. Shelby glanced over and shook her head in amazement. "A message just popped up that says 'warning, inaccurate measurement detected'." She pointed back at the tube. "Look!"

I looked to where she was pointing and could clearly see (and feel) that the head of my dick had grown so large that it was making solid contact with the curved wall of the cylinder. "You are too big for this thing," she stated, shrugging. "Well, I don't think the measurement with be too far off because it is just the head that is being constricted. The length and circumference should be accurate, but the volume will be a little smaller than what you actually are."

After another couple of seconds, the machine beeped once again and the suctioned shut off. "And we are there," Dr. Shelby excitedly remarked. "Are you ready for the grand totals?"

I suddenly felt a jolt of nervousness. I was about to find out exactly what the therapy had done for me and what dimensions I would likely be stuck with for the rest of my life. I nodded slowly, slightly grinning at the excited doctor.

"Length is 9.1 inches. Circumference is 6.7. And the total volume is almost exactly 18 Fl. oz.! Your penis is well over twice as long as it used to be, and over seven times as large in total size. If think it is safe to say that you are well into the 99% range in all of those stats."

Dr. Shelby looked over at me and for the first time frowned slightly. "Well, I don't exactly know how this happened. I will have to reevaluate the whole treatment now, because we over shot your desired dimensions by quite a bit. This is what happens sometimes when you are the first subject of a trial program. I really am sorry that it did not go as planned."

"Are you kidding?" I interrupted. "I have the cock that every guy dreams of having... and I have you to thank for that. I have always been super insecure around girls and now I just can't wait to see Lauren again and show her how I have changed."

She just looked at me and nodded kind of sadly. "Well, what's done is done. Let's get you out of that machine and we can send you on your way."

Putting my clothes back on was a bit of a chore as my dick was still semi erect. I really had to carefully stuff it into my underwear so that it would not be too visible externally. After the time it took to get fully dressed, it had softened considerably and was actually quite comfortable in my pants.

"Please contact me if you start having any more discomfort or any other problems at all over the next few weeks," Dr. Shelby said as she walked me back to the front door. "I would also be interested in doing an exit interview with you in about a month. That will give you time to you know... try out some things with your new penis and you can report the results. Would that be OK?"

"Anything for you!" I said, warmly.

Then, just as we had reached the door and it was time for me to depart, instead of our customary handshake, I think we both decided that a hug would be much better. I threw my arms around her and squeezed her body firmly against mine. I could feel her massive breasts pushing on my chest through her sweatshirt and I am sure she could feel my bulge against her abdomen. We held each other in the embrace for what I am sure was a very inappropriate length of time for a doctor -patient relationship. As we broke the hug, we both said our thank yous and goodbyes, then I walked back to my car.

***

When I got back to my apartment that evening the first thing I did was take a long hot shower as it had been almost a month since I had really washed myself thoroughly. Of course, while washing I had to inspect my new dick thoroughly from all angles. It really was quite amazing. It not only was huge but I thought it looked great too. The head had a perfect mushroom shape, flaring out considerably wider than the shaft. The shaft itself had a pretty consistent girth all through its length when hard with a decent amount of visible veins, and the foreskin was very soft and slid around easily. Overall, it had a very even skin tone and I thought it was aesthetically very pleasing. It wasn't crooked or anything, only possessing a very slight upwards curve, and there were no significant blemishes. I really hoped that Lauren would love it.

As I inspected it and played with it in the shower, I was amazed by the fact that I was super horny and aroused, but I really had no urge to full on masturbate. Rubbing it an squeezing it felt great, and my stimulation did cause varying degrees of firmness, but I had no real urge to get it totally hard and try to rub one out. I decided that I really wanted to save that for Lauren. It would be awesome if I could be with her the first time that I really got to test out what it could really do. After all, she was betting back in town in only two more days.

Those next couple of days actually went by pretty fast. I kept myself busy mostly by preparing for the upcoming semester and working out quite a bit. Since I had really not been able to exercise vigorously during the program, I had a lot of cardio/stamina work to do to get back to where I was. For the most part I was able to ignore my new organ. It was actually pretty remarkable that even thought I had not cum in a month, I had what seemed to be complete control of my arousal. I felt somewhat horny all the time, but unless I physically stimulated my dick, it remained soft. I was also pleasantly surprised to find how much of a grower my new dick was. When totally soft, it really looked like the average penis. It was a little over four inches long with a fairly large head, but fit into my pants just fine.

On the night before Lauren was driving back to town I sent her a text. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I have a surprise for you," was all that I wrote.

After a few minutes, she wrote back "I am really sorry about the way things ended last time I saw you. I hope you are OK. We have a lot to talk about."

After that, we texted a few more times, working out the details of when and where we would meet, then it was off to bed for a mostly sleepless night in anticipation of the exciting things in store the next day.

***

"Hey," I said warmly, greeting Lauren at her apartment door in the early part of the next evening. She had driven most of the first part of the day, and was getting resettled back into her college living situation. "How was your vacation?"

"It was great to spend so much time with my family and see some old friends. Go ahead and have a seat on the couch. You want anything to drink?"

It was a little strange how "formally" she was treating me, kind of like I was just a casual friend. She didn't even let me hug or kiss her as I entered the room. Maybe this awkwardness was just from not seeing each other in a long time, I hoped.

After getting us drinks and exchanging a few more pleasantries she finally had a seat next to me on her couch.

"So do you want to talk about us now?" she started.

"Yes, is everything alright?" I responded. "I know I have some issues, or had some issues... but I am better now!"

"You are?" she asked, making direct eye contact for the first time.

"Yes. I really just want to be with you, and I feel like I am a changed person. I love you Lauren."

As these words came out of my mouth, I leaned over to kiss her beautiful face. But she quickly pulled away and stood up off of the couch.

"I'm sorry, but we can't just go back to the way things were." She began to pace around the room, her long dark hair flowing around her shoulders.

"What, why not?" I responded, beginning to feel a little hurt. "Like I said, I am different now."

"Well, you can't be that different," she protested.

"What do you want to me to do? How do you want me to change?" I pleaded, feeling very confused.

"You can't change. This is my fault!" she responded, her voice beginning to crack with anxiety.

"What are you talking about?"

Lauren took a deep breath. "I am seeing someone else."

Her words hit me like a jolt of electricity. I don't think I said anything, but just sat there probably with a look of shock frozen on my face. Finally I managed to make a sound with my mouth. "Who?"

Lauren sighed again. "He's this guy from my home town that I used to be friends with. I think I mentioned him to you once. He used to go out with my friend Emily. Did I ever mention a Jake to you?"

Her description of the time from undergrad with Long John and Jake and Emily and the dick measuring contest all came flooding back into my consciousness. I remembered her saying that she thought Jake was pretty hot, and had a really great dick. Was that what this was all about? I could feel my face turning red with a mix anger, embarrassment, and maybe even excitement.

1...56789...11