Penile Expansion Gene Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember you mentioning him," I finally stated, downplaying how vividly I remembered her description. "So do you like want to be with him now?"

She nodded, tears beginning to well up in her eyes. "I'm so sorry. I saw him about two weeks ago, and we just hit it off again as friends and one thing led to another.... I should have told you sooner."

"Did you all have sex?"

"What? Why does that matter?" she responded, sounding a bit more annoyed now.

"I was just wondering why you like him better than me. So did you?"

"Well... yes. But I don't know... I am just more attracted to him, OK. And it's not just because he is new or anything. I have liked him for a long time."

"Was the sex good?"

"Yes."

"Better than with me?"

She nodded again, this time with tears actually running down her face. "I don't know, we just have great chemistry. He does it for me."

"You really like his dick, right?"

"Well yeah," she answered. "But it's not just that. He is a great lover. You're great too, but just in a different way."

At this point in the evening. I wasn't sure what I should have done. Should I have given up and just headed home to try to "move on" from Lauren? Should I have stayed and fought for her? I was so confused at this point that I think I had completely forgotten my new situation... my surprise for her. Finally, that realization quickly re-entered my mind.

"Do you remember that I had a surprise for you?"

"What?" Lauren responded as I caught her off guard with that question. "Why are you bringing that up? Are you going to tell me what it was?"

"Well you see, I have been trying to tell you that I don't have the problem that I used to have."

"What problem?" she asked, glaring at me impatiently. "According to you your problem was that your dick was too small... and we know that you can't change that...."

I just stared at her with a "gotcha" look on my face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she pleaded.

"I did it for you. I changed myself for you and now you don't want me anymore," I said, beginning to feel sorry for myself.

"What are you talking about?" Lauren stated very directly.

"My dick, Lauren. Our genetic studies department has this treatment program... or at least is starting this program. I was the first trial."

Lauren just stood there with a confused look on her face.

"I have undergone gene therapy over the last month that helped grow and multiply the cells in my penis. And it worked. It is much bigger now."

After a few moments of silence, Lauren finally said "So you're telling me that you took some medicine and you now have a bigger dick?"

"Not just bigger... much, much bigger."

Her face became even more twisted in confusion. "I don't believe you. What kind of joke are you trying to play on me. Can't we just break up without causing any extra pain?"

"I am telling you the truth. Do you want to see it?"

She walked over and stood right in front of me. "Alright fine. Show me this giant cock of yours," she said somewhat sarcastically.

I slowly got off the couch and stood up face to face with Lauren. As I began to unbutton my jeans and slide them down my legs, I realized that we were standing in almost the exact same position as we were a few months ago on the night were I exposed my tiny dick to a woman for the first time in my adult life. So much had changed since then, it felt like a life time ago.

After my bunched up jeans hit my ankles, I slowly pushed my boxer briefs down my legs and my large but soft dick was finally free in front of the girl I loved.

"Woah!" was all Lauren could say, now staring at the large knob of flesh resting on top of my balls. "It looks so different." She then dropped to her knees in front of me so that she could get a better look.

"Go ahead and touch it," I told her, feeling a jolt of confidence.

I expected her to reach out a hand and squeeze or pull on it or something, but instead she leaned forward and opened her mouth. After she had moved within an inch of touching it, I could feel her breath on the soft skin. She was breathing hard now. Did she just get super aroused by this? She had become totally silent and was seemingly transfixed by my new appendage.

After breathing on it for a few seconds, she open her mouth as wide as it could go and used one of her hands to help guide my cock into her wet mouth. Even though I was still almost completely soft, she struggled to get most of it inside. The feeling was incredible as her teeth gently grazed the outside of my foreskin covered head. In just a few seconds, I felt my cock beginning to grow.

Suddenly I heard a gagging sound and looked down in time to see Lauren quickly pull off my dick which was now rapidly lengthening. The head had now come completely out of the foreskin and had probably begun to hit the back of her throat. "I can't believe this!" Lauren exclaimed, her hand now slowly stroking the hardening shaft. "How is this possible?"

In just a few more seconds, my dick had grown to close to its full size. Lauren's arousal had now turned to a look of almost animalistic lust. Her breathing was heavy and I noticed that she had one of her hands down her sweatpants while she gently stroked me. "You are fucking huge! Fuck it!.... I have to feel this inside me!"

With that, she jumped to her feet, pushed me back towards the couch and completely disrobed in about five seconds. As I sat back eagerly awaiting what she was going to do next, I kicked off my shoes and pants and pulled my shirt over my head. My cock was now pointing straight towards the ceiling as I relaxed back against the soft cushions on the back of the couch. Lauren reached out and grabbed it with both hands, leaving about three inches still sticking out at the tip. She unsuccessfully tried to put it back in her mouth but ended up settling for just licking and kissing around the head.

After a few seconds of this, she had finally become too aroused to delay any longer. She put both of her bare feet on the seat of the couch on either side of me and began to lower herself towards my dick. With one hand behind her, and one in front, she carefully guided the head right to her opening and attempted to force it inside. I felt a significant pressure on my head before her lips finally parted and gave way to the insertion.

"Ohhhhhh!" she moaned loudly as my spear spread her lips. She felt so tight on the head. It was like she was sucking me with her mouth as hard as she could, but with her pussy. It was amazing how much different it felt from the previous times I had slid into her with no effort at all.

On the first push, Lauren managed to get not even half of my dick inside her... maybe four inches or so, before she pulled back off and started to ride me slowly. "It's so fucking huge!" she exclaimed, trying to get acclimated to the size.

"Biggest one you've had?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

"Oh fuck yes! By far. I thought Jake's and Johnny's dicks were both huge, but this one is just.... wow!" My ego had never been stroked harder.

She then through her arms around me and buried her face in my shoulder, beginning to ride me a bit harder. "Yes, yes ,yes!" was all she could say.

At this point she seemed to be going down about as far as was comfortable for her and her pussy had not gotten any looser. It was almost even uncomfortable to be gripped that hard and I felt lucky to have as much foreskin as I did or it may have gotten sore quickly.

All of the sudden Lauren stopped moving with my dick buried about six or seven inches inside her. She grunted loudly and her whole abdomen began spasming. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her arms and legs started to shake almost violently. It was like she had lost all control of her own body. Her orgasm was so visceral and intense. I enjoyed every second.

***

After finally returning to the world of the self aware, Lauren collapsed on the couch next to me, my dick popping free with a strange noise. Her whole body was still trembling and she began to almost sob softly.

"Are you OK?" I asked tenderly.

"It's just too much....too much," she responded in between sobs. "Your cock made me cum so hard."

Wow, I made a girl cum with my cock, I finally realized. "I didn't know you could cum like that."

"Yeah, I tend to lose control a bit when the sex is that good. Thank you for that."

Then she pulled her legs up, curling herself into a little ball, and rested her head against my shoulder. We sat like that in silence for what must have been several minutes both lost in our thoughts.

Finally I spoke: "Well, what now?"

She turned and looked at me. "You mean, what now for us?"

"Yes," I responded.

"I just don't know. I do feel like I love you, but I... I feel like I have to give Jake a chance. I have been friends with him for so long and we are so great together." After another pause she continued. "Look, I am sorry that I just jumped you like that. I didn't plan on that happening at all. It's just when I saw you like that... with your new thing, I couldn't control myself. But please don't get the wrong impression. Like I always tried to tell you, there's more to a relationship than sex. Plus, I don't think I could handle your size all the time. It's just too much!"

I felt devastated. I really thought our relationship was salvageable, especially since my biggest problem had been cured. I thought that my new cock would change everything. Was I just kidding myself this whole time?

"There is this other thing," Lauren continued. Jake is actually moving here next week and is going to look for a job in this city. He is going to live here with me."

So it was over. The realization finally hit me fully. The girl that I thought may be the love of my life really had moved on and there was nothing I could do about it. If the sex we had just had did not change her mind, I didn't think anything could.

"So there is nothing I can do?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"I am so sorry for everything I have put you through. Please know that I never intended to hurt you."

After another minute of silence I started to get up to clean myself up and be on my way, ready for a new chapter in my life. As I stood up, I realized that my huge cock was still completely hard. Well this was no good I thought. How the fuck am I going to fit this in my pants?

Lauren also noticed my problem and frowned at me, sighing apologetically. "I am so sorry, I left you in such a terrible state. I can't let you leave like that. Look," she said again, half way smiling at me. "I am still super wet. If you want to, you can fuck me one last time so that you can get off."

"Really?" I asked.

"Really," she confirmed. "It's the least I could do. And you know.... I wouldn't mind feeling that thing inside me one more time."

With that, she laid back long ways on the couch and opened her legs. I was reluctant to take up her offer. After all, she had just broken up with me. But her fit body looked so amazingly inviting I decided what the heck... let's just go for it. My cock needed a release and there was an eager pussy waiting right in front of me.

So I climbed on top of her, once again asking if she was sure about this. After reassuring me, I reached down and grabbed the thick shaft and guided it to her opening. Before I even made contact with anything she was already breathing heavily in anticipation.

I first teased her clit with the head then wiped her juices all around her pelvic region. I almost thought she was going to cum just from that, but she soon begged for me to just get it back inside her. I happily obliged and firmly plunged the first several inches back into her wet hole. While her pussy felt a little more open in this position, she still was almost unbearably tight. I was amazed by how much friction there was as her whole vagina gripped my large head while it pistoned in and out.

I soon became eager to see what it was like if I tried using a bit more force. You know, actually fuck her. I first gave her one solid thrust, pushing my dick most of the way in. I felt it bottom out on her cervix, but when I looked down it still looked like I had two or three more inches to go. I then began to thrust more forcefully, all the way out, then in as far as her vagina would take me. After just a few seconds of this, Lauren's body began shaking again.

I began fucking her harder, trying to be careful not to hurt her as her orgasm became more and more intense. Soon she was moaning loudly and grabbing my back, her nailing digging sharply into the skin. "I am cumming" she shouted. I continued to pump in and out all the way through her orgasm until she seemed to relax back against the couch again.

I then began to slow my pace, but her eyes shot open and she quickly said, "Keep going. I want you to cum."

For the first time tonight, I truly focused on my own pleasure and realized that through everything we had done so far, I had not even come close to cumming. As I said, it had been almost a month. Had I forgotten how? I certainly was aroused, my dick was still rock hard. And I was sure that her tight pussy was providing more than enough stimulation, but there were no feelings to indicate anything close to an orgasm was on the horizon.

"Come on, fuck me," she said again, encouraging me to get back into it. I started pounding her again even more forcefully this time. Soon, Lauren was on the verge of another climax. Contrary to my previous instincts, this time I actually attempted to focus solely on my own pleasure. I thought of how hot it was to fuck this girl with super model beauty with my enormous cock and how hot it was to be able to make her cum so easily. After all, she was nearing her third major orgasm at this point. But no matter what I did, I could not get the feeling to appear.

Just as Lauren's third orgasm reached its final stages, I decided to pull out and jerk myself off on her chest. I always thought that was super hot in porn, so maybe that would do it for me. As I pulled my long cock out of her spent pussy for the last time, a steady stream of wetness flowed from her swollen lips and onto the couch cushions. This girl was seriously soaked! I began to furiously jerk my dripping dick over top of her writhing beautiful body as she was still convulsing from her orgasm. It was by far one of the hottest things I could imagine... and it actually did feel really good. But alas, no orgasm was coming.

Defeated and out of breath, I slumped back against the other end of the couch. "That was amazing! My pussy is raw meat! You destroyed me!" she gasped in an almost delirious state. It seemed Lauren was just about totally out of it. I think she actually had no idea that I never had come. I laughed to myself remembering back to one of the first times we had intercourse, when I had come without her realizing it. Such a bizarre twist!

As Lauren drifted off into a comatose state, I found a washcloth and wiped up a bit, then began to gather my things to get dressed. She was truly spent, so I was going to have to somehow figure out how to get my erection down at least enough to fit it into my pants. Maybe I could go home and take a cold shower.

After a few unsuccessful attempts to get my boner to go down one of my pant legs, I eventually decided that it was still just too erect and I would have to leave it pointing up. As I pulled my boxer briefs up all the way, my dick still stuck out a good four or five inches above the waist band. At least my shirt covered it.

As I went to leave, I gave Lauren one last kiss on her head as she slept naked on the couch. Her curled up body, dark and toned, still looked as perfect as ever. She stirred briefly and smiled up at me. "Thank you for being so understanding," she whispered.

"Thank you for everything you have done for me. I will always appreciate that," I responded and kissed her head once more before saying goodbye and heading out the door.

***

It was a strange ride home, with my dick still pointing straight up to the heavens as I drove my car. But I managed to get back to my apartment safe and sound where I immediately jumped in the shower to try to cool off my still high state of physical arousal. As it turned out, the cool water hitting my engorged dick actually felt pretty good and only served to somehow increase my arousal. I soon gave up on actively trying to get soft and just tried to ignore it.

After another couple hours of doing house work and a little more preparation for school, my dick had still not flagged even a tiny bit. Before having sex with Lauren, it was always easy to get soft, even when I still felt horny. I simply just had to not touch my dick. But this technique had no effect at the moment. I don't know if it was the sex or what, but something had changed and the trapped blood was not flowing back into my body.

By the time 10pm rolled around, my dick was beginning to actually ache just a bit. It wasn't bad or anything (nothing like what I experienced during the treatment), but I was starting to get a bit worried that I was going to be in this state permanently. I decided to call Dr. Shelby.

"Hi Dr. Shelby. I hope it's not too late," I said after telling her who I was.

"Not at all. What did you need?"

"Well, you see, I've got a small problem with my, uh, penis."

"Oh, did the pain return?"

"No. I was with my girlfriend earlier and now I have this erection that will not go down."

"I see. And how long have you been erect?" she asked quickly.

"About three or four hours."

"Well, that is a bit too long. There is a small risk of damaging the tissue if it persists for much longer. I am surprised that it didn't go down after being with your girlfriend."

"Well, the thing is, I haven't actually ejaculated. I tried to but I can't. It's a long story."

"I see," she said again. Well there is an injection that I think we could give you to help the erection go down, but I don't have afterhours access to the pharmacy where that would be stored. We really should not wait until the morning to treat this, but I would hate to make you go to the emergency room."

There was a brief pause and then she said, "I think I can help you, but I guess you are in no state to leave your home. Do you think it would be possible for me to come to you?"

A kind of aroused panic ran through my body. Dr. Shelby here? In my apartment? But I thought for a second and it seemed like that was the best path forward at the moment.

"You would be OK with that?" I asked her.

"Oh sure... It's not that late and I really feel at least partially responsible for your situation. Give me your address and I will be right over."

After giving her the number, the next ten minutes were a blur as I raced around attempting to tidy up my place. Very soon there was a soft knock on my door. I opened it to find Dr. Shelby standing there holding a very large bag. She was dressed in a sweatshirt and sweatpants, her blonde hair up in a simple ponytail. She looked very comfortable and cute as ever. It was still difficult to believe this was a professional woman already with her terminal degree. In her current state, she could have easily passed for a college freshman.

"Still hard?" she said, softly grinning.

"Yes. Come on in," I said, somewhat embarrassed.

She rushed in and placed her bag on the floor near my couch.

"Well, let me guess what happened," she started. "You and Lauren got together and tried to have intercourse, but your new dick was a bit too big for her and you weren't able to reach orgasm. Is that close to being right?"

"Not really," I answered, laughing. "We actually did have sex. And it felt really good, but I just couldn't cum... even when I masturbated myself."

Dr. Shelby looked back at me, somewhat surprised at my explanation. "Interesting," she finally said. "Well if we could somehow get you to ejaculate, I think that would be a much easier and healthier option to relieve your erection than some kind of medical solution. I had a couple ideas. One of them was for you to use a specially designed penis sleeve to help bring yourself to orgasm. But since you said that you did successfully have intercourse already, I am not sure that the sleeve would be much better."