Penile Expansion Gene Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was the other idea?" I asked.

"Well, if you are willing to think a little outside the box and be open to it, I could try milking your prostate."

At the mention of prostate play, my heart began pounding much harder in my chest. I had always found porn that involved this kind of thing to be highly arousing, but never had the guts to mention it to Lauren or even try anything by myself.

"OK. I would be willing to try that. First time for everything, right?"

"Great. I do think that may be the best solution overall. We just need to find a comfortable place to do it. Do you have a few pillows we could use, and maybe some towels?"

"Yes," I responded. I then proceeded to search around the apartment for a minute or so until I had found pretty much every pillow that I owned and a few towels. When I returned to the front room, Dr. Shelby had put on a pair of medical gloves and was pulling a large bottle of lube from her bag.

"Go ahead and stack the pillows as best you can in the middle of the couch then place a towel over them."

I did as she asked, then she told me to take my pants and underwear off and to lie faced down straight on the stacked pillows. It took me a little while to get situated with my boner still raging, but I eventually got comfortable. I now had my ass sticking up in the air with my long dick pointing behind me straight down toward the couch cushion with my face resting on the opposite end of the couch. Dr. Shelby took a seat behind me.

"I think this position is going to work just fine," she stated, seemingly proud of her improvised set up. "Just relax as much as possible."

After a few seconds of her getting situated behind me, I suddenly felt something cold and wet on my anus. I slightly jumped at the touch, but it was very gentle and wasn't painful at all. I assumed she had one of her gloved fingers on my hole as I began to feel small circular motions, massaging the super sensitive skin.

"Does that feel OK?" Dr. Shelby asked.

"Yeah, it's nice," I answered, allowing myself to relax into the pleasure.

After maybe 30 seconds of external massage, she removed her finger, then I felt more lube being applied to my rear opening. As her finger returned to its previous position, Dr. Shelby said, "OK, now you are going to feel a little pressure. Just relax your pc muscles and bear down slightly."

I did as she asked and slowly felt something begin to penetrate my anus. I expected there to be some pain, or at least discomfort, but Dr. Shelby knew exactly what she was doing and soon it felt like one of her fingers was buried a few inches inside me.

"Very good," she praised me as she began to withdraw her finger. I was surprised to feel a little disappointment as she took her finger out. It was feeling really good and I definitely wanted more.

"I'm going to have to use two fingers to properly milk you," she explained. "So this time, there will be a bit more pressure."

She was right about that. As she pushed in again, my ass resisted her second finger a bit more. She remained patient though and eventually had worked in two of her fingers nearly to her knuckles.

"I am going to touch your prostate now," she calmly stated.

With that, I felt her fingers slowly curl inside me, and then a warm tingling sensation began to spread all throughout my pelvic region.

"Wow," I whispered quietly.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she said, warmly.

Her fingers definitely had a magic touch as she worked my prostate gently massaging all around the gland. It was a kind of pleasure I had never experienced, kind of like the first stages of an impending orgasm, but without the more acute penile stimulation.

After several seconds of heavenly pleasure, Dr. Shelby eventually spoke. "So how was the sex?"

"Uh... good," I answered, a bit in a daze.

"Did Lauren enjoy it?"

"Well, yeah."

"I didn't know if she would be able to take your size or not. What positions did you try?"

"She got on top of me first, then we did it in missionary."

"Interesting. I hope you don't mind me asking about that, but I was just curious about what a couple would have to do to accommodate a penis as large as yours."

"I don't mind," I assured her. I actually found it pretty hot that she was interested in our sexual activities. But I also didn't know whether I should tell her that we actually had broken up, kind of right in the middle of our sex session. That must have been quite unconventional and I also really didn't want to have to explain that Lauren had moved on to another guy while she was away. That was a bit humiliating.

As these thoughts echoed in my mind, Dr. Shelby again broke the silence. "Were you able to bring her to orgasm?" she hesitantly asked.

"Well yes. That was something that we always struggled with in the past, but it was easy to make her cum tonight."

Dr. Shelby sighed heavily. "That is great to hear. I can only imagine what this must have felt like inside her."

For the first time I realized that while Dr. Shelby was fingering my ass, she must have also had a great view of the whole underside of my dick. Though I was facing away and could not see her, I was almost certain that she was staring at it. The thought of her becoming aroused by imagining my dick bringing pleasure to another woman turned me on to the 9th degree and I felt my penis get even harder.

"Wow!" Dr Shelby suddenly stated. "You have some strong muscles back here."

My sudden flood of extra excitement must had caused me to clench my anal and pc muscles as her fingers suddenly felt much tighter inside me.

"Good, I think your level of arousal is high enough now that I can start to milk you a bit harder. Keep thinking about things that arouse you and try to let yourself succumb to the pleasure."

She then started to press much more firmly on and around my prostate. Her fingers kneaded and stroked the sensitive gland sending wave after wave of pleasure through my entire body. It was such an amazing feeling I had no idea was possible before this experience.

"Think about making Lauren cum. Think about her orgasm," Dr. Shelby said as she milked my p-spot.

My whole body began to tremble. I wasn't sure if was on the verge of an orgasm as it felt entirely different from my usual build to climax, but boy it felt wonderful. I also wasn't sure I wanted it to end, but I knew I needed to cum.

"Think about ejaculating all over her body," Dr. Shelby continued. "Think about how great that would feel. Don't you want to unload?"

Now she was venturing almost into the realm of dirty talk, and wow was that hot!

"Focus on your pleasure. Focus on your prostate. Release!" she urged.

I did feel like I was close to an orgasm, but since the feelings were so different I still wasn't sure if I would go over the edge. I started to furiously clinch all my pelvic muscles and even probably began thrusting my hips a bit, but still no orgasm came, even in the face of overwhelming pleasure.

"I.... I can't!" I pleaded.

"Yes you can!" Dr. Shelby stated forcefully.

Suddenly my pleasure ramped up to an unbelievable level as I felt intense pleasure all around my penis. Did she just grab my dick? I thought to myself. Yes, I could sense the unmistakable feeling of fingers wrapped around the base of the shaft, which were now beginning to squeeze and stroke their way down towards the tip.

"Cum!" she commanded.

I then nearly lost control over my body as I began to thrust wildly into the pillows beneath me.

Then all of the sudden, an intense pain shot through my entire right leg. I knew immediately from years in the gym what this was, and it had to be the worst possible time for it to occur. It was a damned charley horse in my right hamstring.

"Aaaahhhh!" I cried out in terrible pain, trying to somehow readjust my body to stretch out the muscle.

"What's wrong?" Dr, Shelby said with panic in her voice as she quickly removed her fingers.

Now free I immediately got down on the floor and began to stretch out my leg. "It's just a cramp," I told her after calming down for a few seconds.

"Oh no. Let me get you some water," she responded, jumping up to find a glass.

As she poured me a drink and I stretched out my sore leg, I looked down at my still throbbing dick and was amazed to see how wet the tip and whole glans was. Her milking must have really gotten the precum flowing.

Dr. Shelby then came back to me with the glass of water and an apologetic look on her face.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have grabbed your penis like that. I know that it is very inappropriate, but I thought that you were almost there and I was just trying to give you a little help."

"It's OK, really. It did feel very good."

"I just don't want to put you in an uncomfortable situation with Lauren. I don't want to you to feel like you are cheating on her or anything."

I took a long drink of water, then looked up at her. "Dr. Shelby. I need to tell you something. Lauren kind of broke up with me."

"What?" she responded, looking very puzzled. "I thought you said you two just had sex."

"We did. I was telling you the truth about that. But that was after she told me that she met someone else."

"She broke up with you and then you still had sex with her? What?" Dr. Shelby questioned, looking more confused than ever.

"I know, that sounds really bad. But I was just so excited to try out my new dick. I told her about it first and she didn't believe it, so of course I had to show her. Then one thing lead to another and we ended up doing it."

"Well," Dr. Shelby said after a brief pause. "I guess I can't blame you for wanting to do it even given the circumstances. And really, who can blame her for seeing your new penis and wanting to try it out?"

I laughed quietly. "Yeah, that is just my luck. I thought this would solve all my issues, but she still left me."

A minute of silence went by as I sipped my water and Dr. Shelby sat on the couch pondering. Finally she said, "Well, that's her loss. Seems to me that any girl would be super lucky to have you. I am sure you will find another person. In the mean time.... you still need to ejaculate!"

She then pulled me to my feet. "I think you were pretty close earlier. Do you want to re-assume the position and we can try again."

"I don't know, I might cramp up if we do it like that again. What if we tried it with me on my back?"

She thought for a second. "Well that would be OK but I am not sure there is enough room to do that long ways on the couch. We might be able to make it work if you sit up against the back of the couch and kind of hang your bottom off. It could sit here in the floor between your legs. Yeah, that will work," she concluded, beginning to move the pillows and rearrange the towels.

So I got back on the couch, this time sitting upright against the back. I scooted forward so she could have access to my ass as I watched her put on a fresh pair of gloves and take a seat between my open legs. I expected her to start lubing up her fingers or my ass again, but then I looked down to find her staring back at me with a naughty look on her face.

Instead of reaching for my butt, she stretched out her arm and again grabbed the base of my shaft with her hand.

"Is this OK?" she asked seductively. "I mean, I guess if you aren't spoken for anymore I can do whatever I want with you."

"Oh boy," I responded, grinning from ear to ear. What was in store for me now?

For a the next several seconds, Dr. Shelby just sat there massaging and staring at my rock hard erection with a prideful look on her face, as if admiring her handiwork. "It really is the perfect penis, isn't it?" she asked, somewhat rhetorically.

"I guess. I thought you said it was now freakishly large. Didn't you warn me about going too big?"

"Well, even if it might be a little unwieldy inside a vagina, it is certainly amazing to hold and look at."

She then squeezed a harder and slowly stroked her hand all the way up the long shaft to the bottom of the head. A large drop of precum emerged from the tip, glistening in the soft light of the room. Instinctively, Dr. Shelby lowered her mouth and gently placed her lips on the head, eagerly tasting the sweet sticky fluid. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself," she said feigning an apologetic tone. She then immediately went back for more, this time hungrily licking and sucking the whole head. While it did not seem like she would be able to open her mouth wide enough to actually give me a proper blowjob, her mouth still felt amazing on my cock. Her soft lips and tongue kissed and explored every millimeter of the super sensitive skin of the glans and upper part of the shaft.

Watching Dr. Shelby pleasure my dick with her mouth was an amazingly intimate experience. What she was doing was not only highly pleasurable and arousing, but stirred deep feelings of lust and passion inside me. She never lost eye contact with me as her lips, tongue, and face continued to make love to my cock.

I suddenly had an unbearable urge to kiss her... to show my appreciation for everything she had done for me, and for how good she was being to me in this moment. Without thinking, I leaned over and gently grabbed the back of her head pulling her to me. Our lips locked in an indescribably passionate embrace. After several seconds, she slightly pulled away and cried out:

"Oh my God! That is so fucking hot!"

I first thought she was talking about our kiss, but then I realized she was back to looking at my cock, which was resting against my chin. On my chin? What the fuck?

I had been so obsessed with trying to kiss her that I had not realized that as I leaned down my body had contorted a little, pushing my cock towards my face. It was now pointing directly at my own mouth.

"Suck it!" she excitedly whispered.

I obliged by moving my head forward a bit more until my lips came into contact with the tip. It was an interesting sensation to say the least. Never had it occurred to me that my dick was now long enough for me to blow myself. I had always been a pretty flexible person but of course never even considered this possibility before with my "condition." Now, I didn't even really have to stretch that far to make it work.

"Fuck!" she said again, very much enjoying the show. She grabbed my shaft a little more firmly and forced more of my dick into my mouth. I developed a new appreciation for the size of it at that moment because the head moving past my teeth forced my jaw open about as wide as it would go.

For the next several minutes Dr. Shelby and I alternated between making out and her putting my dick in mouth while she licked and kissed the shaft. Sometimes we even kind of made out with my dick in between our mouths. I never thought I would ever suck a dick, much less with another girl, much less it be my own dick! This experience was becoming a total mind fuck!

Soon, my body was getting a little bit tired of being contorted so I once again leaned back to relax against the couch. "You are so fucking hot!" Dr Shelby exclaimed. I was loving this new her, not afraid to say what she was really thinking. She had transformed from a professional to a sexy nymph.

"OK... no more distractions," she said, mostly speaking to herself. "We need to make you cum now." She moved to grab the lube and reapply it to her hand but stopped just before it squirted out. "She smiled deviously at me again. "Maybe this will help."

In one quick motion, she grabbed the bottom of her sweatshirt and pulled it over her head revealing her stunningly large perky tits. I could not believe the sight in front of me, her milky skin and light pink nipples making one of the prettiest pictures I could witness. It was the first time that I really had gotten the opportunity to see an unobstructed view of both of her breasts. I knew they were big, but God Damn! And they way they bounced together as she threw her shirt to the floor left no doubt that they were spectacularly real. She had definitely won the genetic lottery!

"Thought you might like some visual inspiration," she stated as she returned to lubing up her fingers.

I just smiled shaking my head. "You are something else," I said before relaxing back to enjoy the pleasure that was to come.

With the first two fingers of her right hand properly lubricated, she spread my cheeks with her left and proceeded to slide her fingers back in. She wasn't as gentle this time, but my body was ready and I whimpered softly in pleasure as she once again found my prostate.

Soon my whole body was trembling again. Her expert milking coupled with the gorgeous view of her fantastic chest had me aroused to the highest level in no time at all. Sensing that I was primed, Dr. Shelby placed her left hand back around my shaft and began to slowly but firmly pump her fist up and down. She would squeeze harder and harder as the neared the tip, forcing more and more blood into head. I could not believe how large it had become. It had to be a solid two and a half inches across its width.

"Five," stated Dr. Shelby calmly.

Five what? I thought as she began to stroke me more rapidly.

"Four," she said, still with a matter of fact tone to her voice.

She was counting me down. Boy was this fucking hot! I began to become more aroused and my breathing and heart rate picked up considerably with this realization.

"Three," she continued, placing the head back in her mouth in between numbers.

"Two," she said, stroking her fingers more vigorously on my prostate while continuing to make eye contact throughout the entire countdown.

"One!" she said more excitedly now, rising up taller on her knees. She then placed my cock right in between her massive breasts, squeezing then together with her arms while still holding the base of my shaft firmly.

"CUM!

My body finally obeyed. I began to feel the most intense white hot pleasure I could imagine as she vigorously pounded her fingers into my ass and squeezed my dick hard with her hand and tits. All of my pelvic muscles involuntarily clenched as forcefully as they could. My prostate emptied itself and semen began to flow through my lengthy shaft for the first time. It was absolutely the most pleasurable, but also the most different orgasm I had ever felt. My dick did not pulse and spurt out cum like it normally did but instead it just flowed out like a river, filling up the entire space between Dr. Shelby's gorgeous breasts.

After a few seconds, so much cum had emerged that it forced its way up from her cleavage and began to spill over the top of her breasts and down the sides like a little waterfall. Seeing that there was more still squirting out, she leaned back a little to try and catch more of the flow. She expertly guided it onto the rounded area of each breast so that I had coated each nipple in addition to her whole cleavage area. "Yes, yes, yes!" Dr. Shelby chanted, very pleased with her work.

After the facet had finally run dry, she carefully removed her hand from my ass and took off her gloves. She then lied back on the floor and began rubbing the cum around her nipples in an obviously hyper aroused state. She quickly peeled the glove off her right hand, then slid the hand into her pants and began to enthusiastically finger herself. I had already seen this show before back in the exam room shower, and was very eager to get a little more involved this time.

Picking myself up off the couch I motioned for her to take my place. She happily went along, moving to the couch while being careful not to spill too much of my seed on the floor. After she assumed my previous position she went back to rubbing the massive amount of cum around her pancaked breasts and hardening nipples.

I then began removing her shoes and socks. She looked down at me, her eyes full of lust. As I went to pull off her pants, I asked, "Are you OK with this?"