Penis Envy Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband's sweet humiliation.
896 words
4.25
142.1k
11
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
molly z
molly z
9 Followers

Mark had always thought of himself as an average, horny, heterosexual male, however his present predicament had turned the order of his universe upside down.

Mark and his wife Linda, had been married for about 10 years. They had a very active sex life, which could be attributed to the variety of sexual encounters that they both shared and enjoyed immensely.

Once a month they alternated setting up scenarios for each other. The anticipation of these weekends was almost as much fun as the encounters themselves. It was Linda's weekend and she had booked a nice hotel downtown. Mark received E-mail instructions earlier that day and was to check in, shower and wait for her in his white terrycloth bathrobe-and nothing more.

Mark arrived as instructed, showered and opened a bottle of champagne which had been on ice waiting for him. He was tingling in anticipation of what his beautiful wife might have in store for him this time. By the time she arrived, he had finished half of the bottle and was getting hornier by the minute. Linda opened the door and gave Mark a coy look. Then she opened her overcoat and let it fall around her feet. Mark's shaft immediately sprang to attention. Linda had on a black leather bustier that pushed up her C-cup breasts and caused them to nearly spill out the top. She had on a leather G-string, stiletto heels and thigh high silk stockings. Linda looked like a sex-vixen and she knew it.

She instructed Mark to disrobe and sit down in a chair near the corner of the room. He was told that he would get release, but only on her terms. She fastened Mark's wrists to the arms of the chair with Velcro straps. His legs were secured in the same fashion. Next, Mark was given instructions. He was not to speak unless spoken to. He was to obey her every command without question. Bondage had always excited Mark, as was evident by his raging hard-on.

There was a knock at the door. Linda turned and walked to answer it. Mark enjoyed the view from behind as she walked over exposing her round ass and shapely calves. A gorgeous woman kissed Linda passionately for several seconds and then entered the room. Mark's mind raced with the possibilities that faced him tonight. He could think of nothing more pleasurable than making love to two beautiful women simultaneously.

Mark was commanded to watch while his wife sat on the edge of the bed with this mysterious, sexy stranger. She had on a baby doll outfit. It was pale blue and had a sheer low cut top and panties. She and Linda kissed passionately. Mark was in position to see everything. The kisses got deeper and deeper and moans of pleasure were coming from both women. The kisses turned to groping as each woman let her fingers roam freely over each other's breasts. Mark was feeling the desperate need to stick his rock hard cock into a warm juicy pussy. The frustration watching these two and not being able to pleasure himself was driving him mad.

Linda lay back on the bed and fully disrobed, except for her stockings and stilettos. She kneaded her breasts and spread her legs wide, apparently with the intention of getting eaten out. Her accomplice was only too happy to oblige. After 15 minutes of torture, his wife had been satisfied at the hands (Or should I say tongue) of this mysterious, sexy stranger. When Mark meekly asked when he could join in, Linda got up and told him that his services were not yet needed. He was instructed to watch and told that maybe he could learn something.

Linda positioned herself on her knees and slowly pulled off the panties of her lover. Mark looked in disbelief at the sight before him! This woman, or whatever it was, had a beautiful face, nice tits, feminine figure and a huge shaved cock and balls! Linda seemed to enjoy watching Mark's reaction to the unlikely situation. Mark thought highly of his own manhood and never lacked in that department, Linda had never complained either. But how could this creature, so feminine and lovely, possess supple, full breasts and an ample cock and set of balls? It defied logic.

Linda told Mark the obvious, that she was a transsexual, or otherwise known as a shemale. The situation had taken a turn. Mark's ecstasy had turned to discomfort and humiliation. How could he compete with this? A beautiful woman with the capacity to fuck another with a cock of her own! Mark was bewildered, yet intrigued at the same time. (As evidenced by the still raging hard-on in his lap for all to see).

With her cock at full attention (At least 8 inches) Linda began to take the length into her mouth and throat with sucking sounds. As she did so, her partner began gently squeezing her own nipples and moaning softly. Mark noticed Linda fingering herself with her right hand while she was giving head. After about 5 minutes of this, Linda lead her over to the bed and got on her knees doggy style, facing sideways so as to give Mark full view. She reached back and used her own juices to lubricate the shaft that had taken aim behind her.

End part 1...

molly z
molly z
9 Followers