Penis-Hungry Ch. 02

Story Info
In front of a camera, Lou and I have sex on the beach.
2.1k words
4.34
27.9k
15
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later, I was sick as a shipwrecked monkey. It is a taboo subject to talk about women's menstruation, but believe me, everyone I have lived with in my life knew when I was on the rag. That morning I had terrible cramps and I lied in bed, reading a magazine. Lou came up to my room to see how I was. He knocked on my door.

"Come in," I said.

Lou walked in and my face lit up. "Hi, I'm happy to see you."

He walked to me and gave me a hug. "You too, Baby. I hear you're not feeling so hot," he said, sitting on the side of my bed. All I could do was stare into those baby blues.

"Hmm?" I asked, unfocused. "Oh no, no I'm not."

In a fatherly gesture, he felt my forehead. "Wow, Sweetheart, you have a fever."

"Glad you took my temperature that way and not the other way," I joked.

His eyebrows raised, he laughed. "That's kinky, wouldn't mind that." He paused. "I have to go out today, Baby. I have an interview at 10 o'clock, but I'll probably be back in the early afternoon or so. Can I get you anything while I'm out?"

"No, no it's okay, Lou."

"Hope you feel better, Baby," he said, hugging me again.

"Good luck on your interview," I told him.

He thanked me and we shared a very sweet kiss. He looked into my eyes. I could see he cared for me. Leaving my room, I blew him a kiss and he did the same.

When Lou came home that afternoon, my parents were out working, and Lou had bought me some vanilla ice cream along with the news that the interview had gone very well. I was ecstatic for him! It was a very sweet afternoon, probably one of the happiest I felt. I felt in love. He lied in bed beside me and I held the bowl of ice cream while we each had our spoons and scooped out some now and then while we watched "Judge Judy" on the television in my room.

I smiled when I looked over and found him sleeping. He looked so cute and so handsome lying there, so helpless, totally surrendering to his fatigue. I got up and took his shoes off and undid the first button on his shirt.

In my nightgown, I crawled back to my side of the bed and lied down, trying to nap, too, but it did not come to me so easily. I felt as if I were in love. Happily in love. Since a week before, when we first had sex, we fucked as much as we could, but it was tender moments like this that dug into my heart more.

It wasn't long after that day that I felt better, physically, and Lou also felt better - he found out he had been hired. I was enthusiastic for him and so were my parents. This was the beginning of the next part of his life and I hoped I could be a part of it, though I didn't tell him this. Many nights lately had kept me awake. My heartbeat was not steady; it skipped like that of a person in love. This I also didn't tell him. In his bedroom below mine, I wondered if he was thinking the same thing.

Lou had gotten a job at an auto-factory and I continued my modeling jobs. I felt more apart from him then I wanted to. A master at his craft, Lou adjusted well to his new job and new co-workers and he soon began apartment-hunting. And he soon found one. He was going to be moving 60 miles away (closer to his work.) It was June 17th and he was to move in his new place at July 1st. Our time was running out fast.

I knew I was being childish and selfish, thinking of him as mine, but I didn't want him to move away from me. I think I got more emotional over him than I ever had over my husband. We shared some excruciating moments in the household, sharing glances but never able to touch to my parents knowledge. One night over dinner, we caught one another staring at each other. I wanted him.

One Saturday, Lou had the day off, but I was heading out to the beach for one of my modeling gigs. I invited him to come along with me. Out of my parents sight, we ran out of the house, him smacking my behind as we left through the door. We were laughing like two little children.

The photographer, Stephen, was someone I had worked with before. I was dressed in a conservative two-piece swimsuit which gripped my round bottom well and accentuated my breasts and legs.

Behind the camera was Lou, cheering me on in my beach antics, particularly the sexy ones where I lounged in the sand, my head tilted back, my breasts jutting out. I posed as I was told, and, on a break, one of the photographer's assistants, Benny, took control of the camera and I began to express all the sexuality I was feeling. I blew kisses to the camera and then ran to Lou and pulled him in front of the camera with me.

I was feeling so very amorous and Lou could tell. He was all over me in seconds. My flirtatious behavior must've had him hard all day as wet as it had made me. We began to kiss sexily, hungrily, like we hadn't had any of each other lately, though we had just made love last night.

Benny cheered us on. "Whoo! Show us whatcha got!"

A couple of other people behind the camera, like the make-up artists and such, were also cheering our sexual behavior on. It turned Lou and I on.

I whispered to him. "I'm glad they're watching."

"Me too," he kissed me. "Let's do it right here."

I giggled. "For real?"

He was kissing me frantically. "For real, Baby. Go over to that rock," he pointed.

I went to the boulder he was pointing to and we heatedly undressed each other. The camera was pointed in our direction dutifully. My wetness was staining the inside of my thighs. I hurriedly took off his clothes and his thick, hard cock was pressed against his stomach. From where the camera was at, they could see us but not hear us.

"God, I want to fuck you. More than ever before," he told me.

Our clothes were in a pile at our feet. He had just as quickly undressed me, the camera clicking away at our naughty behavior and naked bodies. He turned me around to face the boulder. With my back to him, I put my hands on the giant rock and spread my legs and bent over.

"Good girl," he moaned to me. "Here we go, Baby."

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, Lou," I moaned to him. I could hear him whacking his cock, preparing himself, then running the head along the line of my bare, pink slit.

"Oh fuck, let's give 'em a show, right Sweetheart?"

I nodded, moaning. "Yes, yes, just stick it in me."

"Hmm? You want a poke, Baby?" he asked, teasing me.

One of the men that were watching us urged him on. "Just do her!" he yelled.

He chuckled. "Is he right Baby? Should I do you?"

"God, yes, Lou, please just fuck me. Fuck me now."

He shoved his cock into me, making me squeal out. He let my pussy adjust to his size and holding my hips with his strong hands, he banged me harder than ever before. We sighed and groaned with the fucking. I could hear and feel his balls slapping up against me. It was so animalistic, so dirty, so raw. I could feel the broadness of his body dominating mine, my head tilted back in ecstasy in the hot sun, the wind blowing my hair.

We were both extremely turned on that people were watching us and snapping pictures of us doing each other. I wanted to see the photographs when we were done. I wanted to see what it looked like, an older man fucking a younger girl.

"I bet those guys are so jealous," Lou moaned. "You just don't see a girl like you giving it to her boyfriend everyday, do you Sweetheart?"

"Ohh Lou, come on, harder, harder."

"Mmm, more? I can do that. God, you're little cunt is so tight. You like my big cock, don't you, Baby?"

"Oh yes, I love so much meat."

"Ohh, I love when you talk nasty, Baby. You love getting fucked, right Baby?"

"Yess, yess."

He began to bang me harder. Our bodies were thrashing with the violence of our act. It was preposterous the way we were fucking, the violence of it, the thrashing of our bodies, the obscenity of it. I could hear the people behind the camera cheering us on.

Only a couple minutes into it, we were both ready to cum. And we came. We came so hard, we came together. I had finished cumming and I could still feel him jutting into me, rope after rope. After we had cum, we were both exhausted. He softly pulled himself out of me and we put our clothes back on.

The people behind the camera had been encouraging us, howling and whistling at us, and I was in Lou's arms as we walked back to the camera, kissing each other and laughing, stumbling back clumsily. The film, I knew, was not to be developed at that moment - but Lou and I could see them later. We had done the most sexually exciting thing of our lives and we were giggling like two schoolchildren, touching each other, kissing each other. We wanted more of each other.

That day ended not so well, with the photographer, who had gone out to lunch, when he found out what my lover and I had done in front of his camera, wasting his film. I was sent home early, my paycheck to be slashed, but I was still just as giggly and happy when we were going home as when we had arrived.

About a week later, Benny had gotten in touch with me. He now proclaimed himself my "Number One Fan" ever since I had allowed Lou to fuck me in front of him and his buddies and most of all, the camera. He contacted me that the sexual photos were ready to be picked up.

When I went to pick them up, Lou came with me and he and I both became very aroused looking at them. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen, the sexiest thing I had ever done. Lou and I began to kiss again, our photos turning us on. In the stark parking lot in the daylight, we went out to his car, bringing our photos with us, and did each other in the backseat.

The night of June 30th came around too quickly. I was extremely depressed when I went to bed that night, knowing I would never see Lou as often, that I wouldn't know him as intimately as he did when he had lived with us. I cried myself to sleep and snuggled into myself like I did when I was a child.

The next morning showed itself too quickly. In fact, it was not till nearly 9 o'clock when I awoke. I heard the sound of shuffling and things banging and things being packed. I dreaded getting up. Maybe if I didn't get up it wouldn't happen, I told myself. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I stared at my door. Soon enough, there was a knock upon it.

"Come in," I said meekly, sadly.

"Hi Kitten," Lou said. "You okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

He walked over and sat on the edge of my bed. "You don't need to be down. You're coming with me."

I looked at him, shocked. "I am?"

He nodded. "I want you with me, Baby," he said, kissing me deeply.

After that deep kiss, I moved like a wildfire packing my things. I saw our big, old house in the rearview mirror and waved at my parents as they stood in the yard.

We had managed to keep out love affair a secret, but it was a secret no more. I was an adult, I was a free spirit, and I wanted to be with the man I loved and who may have loved me too. My move was shocking to them. But not more shocking than it was to me.