Penitence, Princess Style

Story Info
She keeps busy while waiting for his forgiveness.
2.7k words
3.91
17.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jemster
Jemster
3 Followers

Wednesday

How do you know when it's time to call it off?

Maybe when he's packed your bags for you and tossed them outside on the driveway.

Asshole!

Claudia was more than a little cheesed off at being dumped. Again. She was one of those girls who always did the dumping – you know the type, cut and run before it gets out of hand and absolutely before your man sees all your flaws and imperfections!

Not this time. Claudia had fallen hook, line and sinker for Adam. Adam with the tight ass and tanned torso. Adam with the 'my place is bigger, move in with me' routine. Adam with the 'come here and fuck me' twinkle in his eyes. Adam who regularly dumped her. But this time, he seemed to really mean it. Claudia found herself wishing she had held off moving in with him.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuck!"

What in fuck's name was she going to do now? Claudia stared at her bags piled in the drive and mentally checked off her loser list. No job. No apartment. No reliable friends to speak of and no point dwelling on his huge cock and plasma TV either... Fuuuuuuck!

Claudia grabbed her cell phone and dialled for a cab. Maybe she could call Daddy... not that she wanted to exactly. Their last encounter had been less than pleasant. What was it he said? "Get your pretty Princess ass out of my face". Charming to be sure!

Point of clarification; obviously her ass wasn't in his face exactly. Claudia cheerfully (and often) confessed to most of her sins and shagging her father wasn't one of them. Not that she'd turn him away if they weren't related – her Daddy was more than alright in the looks, charm and big cock stakes.

Half an hour later and Claudia's cab pulled up outside BigPrick Corporation. Okay, so that's not the name on the office stationery but it may as well have been. All suits and power lunches, corner offices and kiss and tell office politics. The modern day 'boys-own' adventure in the big city. Claudia took a deep breath and sashayed past the security guard narrowly avoiding his attempts at conversation. He always had the same lame drooling expression. (Claudia conveniently forgot that the lacy pink top she had donned that morning, with strategic buttons open to show matching lacy pink bra, was designed to elicit that exact same drooling expression from Adam!). She nipped into the elevator and shut the doors before the Receptionist could stop her.

Claudia stared at her reflection in the polished mirrors of the elevator and applauded herself for her sexy outfit and stylish good looks. She was a tasty brunette, wide-eyed and friendly with nice tits. Scrap that. GREAT tits. Adam loved her tits. Oh fuck. Adam. Claudia sighed audibly. No. She would not think about him. His well-defined biceps. His bulging thighs. His huge cock. His huuuuuuge cock.

Claudia was startled out of her reverie by a polite cough. She looked around at the only other person in the lift. A very good looking man, probably in his early 30s she guessed. He was polished but sexy in a superbly fitted business suit; smart hair cut and carried the unmistakable whiff of expensive cologne. Claudia smiled inwardly and mentally purred. Adam or no Adam she could recognise talent when she saw it.

"I'm Dave". He put his hand forward and introduced himself.

"But of course you are" smiled Claudia.

"I've seen you before, haven't I?"

Original opener. NOT.

"I don't know, have you?" Claudia kept the smile but groaned to herself and turned back to face the doors. Shame. What a waste. But then good looks don't often come packaged with a personality to match, do they? She glanced at the digital display above the doors; twenty floors to go.

Dave shifted his stance and tried to unobtrusively adjust his underwear where a telltale bulge had emerged. Claudia hid a grin and watched his discomfort. It was always fun to see the impact she had on men. With an optimistic sigh, Claudia decided to put Dave out of his misery and reached for his belt. What the hell – we all need breakfast and talent is talent and maybe it would cheer her up. She dropped to her knees with practiced ease, knocking the emergency stop button as she went.

Barely five minutes later the lift doors finally opened and Claudia neatly stepped past the now dishevelled and slightly damp Dave. Despite writing him off as exciting in the same way a tax seminar might be, she couldn't resist a flirtatious wave as the doors closed.

"Claudia!"

Her father's voice boomed down the corridor.

"What are you doing here? I thought I told you to stay away. Your last stint here nearly ended in a lawsuit!"

Claudia arranged her face in an innocent expression and stood on tiptoe to kiss her Daddy's handsome face.

"Oh Daddy, it wasn't my fault your Vice-President couldn't keep his hands to himself." Affecting concern she asked "And how is his poor wife...?"

Claudia's father, perhaps better known hereon in as BigPrick himself, relaxed his stern expression and grinned. "She's fine - divorced him and is somewhere in the Pacific on a cruise I believe."

Claudia slid her arm through his and steered her Daddy back into his office and onto marginally safer territory.

Once inside and the barest of pleasantries about her mother exchanged, Claudia took a deep breath. "Daddy... I've got a little problem..."

He sighed. "Undoubtedly. It is YOU after all".

BigPrick leant against his desk with all the style and arrogance thirty years of being the best of the best afforded him.

"Oh Daddy, don't be cruel. It's just, well... you remember Adam right? (Adam with the huge cock... Claudia suddenly flashed back to last night. Visions of her own taut and sweaty body impaled on same, now unobtainable cock. Fuck it!).

She looked up at her Daddy to see him waiting somewhat impatiently for her to finish her sentence.

The words tumbled out in a rush. "Oh um, well it's over I guess."

BigPrick couldn't help himself. "Again? What did you do this time?"

"Well, not what exactly. More who." Claudia had the forethought to look vaguely penitent.

"Claudia!" exclaimed BigPrick, all style out the window as he contemplated his daughter the would-be slut. Heart of gold but Christ how she messed about!

Claudia knew she had to tell it how it was. Her only shot at this was to convince her Daddy she was on the level and out of options.

"It was the pool guy. I know, so cliché! Well it was hot, and he was hot, and Adam was away - and I guess Nosy Noreen from number 20 told him..."

Claudia stopped short wondering. Maybe it wasn't her – Nosy Noreen had been known to spy on Adam & Claudia in the pool-house. She definitely fancied Claudia... there was that time last summer she 'accidentally' felt her up...

"In short Daddy, I'm between apartments, men and jobs." Claudia finished.

BigPrick laughed. "Claudia, if you were a bloke you'd probably be CEO of BigPrick Corporation for that behaviour."

Claudia relaxed. He was going to go for it.

BigPrick straightened his tie and looked Claudia in the eyes. "Alright, alright. I'll bail you out. Again. But this is the last time. I want to see you sort your sorry Princess ass out."

He paused for a moment.

"You can have your secretarial job back and you can stay at BigPrick's serviced apartments on Main until you find something else; but I'm warning you - NO blowing the mailroom guys, no humping the VPs, and leave the security guards alone ok?"

Claudia laughed and threw her arms around her Daddy, showering him with kisses.

"Thank you, thank you Daddy. You won't regret it!"

His expression clearly stated he expected to and soon.

They were interrupted by a knock at the door. There stood still ever so damp Dave.

"Morning Sir. I have those reports you were after." Dave tore his gaze away from Claudia's breasts in an attempt to appear at least half way professional but his instant Armani clad boner told BigPrick all he needed to know.

"Dave, hi. Have you met Claudia, my wayward daughter?" BigPrick shot Claudia an overtly warning glance.

Claudia and Dave smiled politely at each other, each trying to give no hint of their previous meeting.

BigPrick turned to Claudia. "Claudia, this is Dave. Dave is one of our hottest young talents right now and I'm ordering you to leave him the hell alone. Understand?"

Claudia nodded cheerfully, not the least bit concerned at the prospect of leaving Dave alone. Tax Seminar.

Dave tried to look innocently confused rather than devastated, but the idea that there might not be a repeat performance of breakfast in the lift hit him hard. BigPrick ignored Dave's discomfort and pushed Claudia out the door. "Beat it Princess. See you at eight a.m. tomorrow and wear something your mother would approve of!"

Thursday

Claudia yawned at her reflection in the elevator mirrors. Bored as batshit and it was only 8.15 a.m. She'd made an effort to arrive on time but had been sent straight back out to get coffees for the executives on the thirtieth floor. She was glad to escape BigPrick's scrutiny for a bit as she hadn't exactly taken his advice regarding her work outfit. Nice short skirt with a saucy slit to the side showing a fair bit of leg, delicate white blouse with a plunging neckline, and a scrap of a bra that barely restrained her full, rounded breasts. Daddy had had the grace not to mention it in front of the other execs but she could tell he wasn't amused. She grinned to herself. She wasn't her father's daughter for nothing.

Almost lunchtime and Claudia was still bored. Bored, Bored, Bored! File this. Phone so-and-so. Be nice at any price blah blah. Even the Boss' daughter had to do SOME work. To escape the monotony for a bit Claudia volunteered to take the mail down to the ground floor mailroom. She walked through the main door to find the place practically deserted, just one old fellow doing some sorting down the far end.

"Ah excuse me... do you know where I put these?" she looked expectantly at the geriatric clerk.

A deep, warm voice behind her said suggestively "Anywhere they fit honey!"

Claudia whirled around and laughed. "Simon! Oh thank god for you. How ARE you? It's been ages!" She embraced him joyfully. "Daddy didn't mention you were still around."

Simon laughed, showing his perfect teeth in that perfect smile. "I just bet he didn't after last time."

Claudia would have blushed if she'd been anyone else. Simon was referring to the night all those months ago they'd been sprung going at it on the sorting table. BigPrick probably wouldn't have raised an eyebrow except it was the scorned (and now lately divorced VP) that had found them. The VP was predictably and perhaps understandably upset to find the object of his affection naked and bouncing on top of one of BigPrick's up and coming new guys. Well well. Sexy Simon still on deck. Things were looking up.

Much later as Claudia retied her hair and straightened her blouse she had to admit working wasn't all bad and being single was starting to have certain compensations.

"I'd better get back upstairs. Daddy'll be wondering where I am!" She turned to see Simon busy pulling on his trousers and wiping up the remains of his cum with his undies. Good old Simon. Reliable, durable, fuckable and clean! Reasonable cock too, though not quite as impressive as Adam's of course. Oh Adam. Stunning, inventive Adam. Intensely passionate Adam. Enormous cock Adam. Oh fuck it! Fuck Fuck Fuck!

"You really are something Princess". Simon pulled her close for a last kiss. "Now that we've got reacquainted, perhaps we should have a drink and catch up sometime!"

Claudia laughed and shook herself to stop thinking about that cock. Adam's cock, that is.

"Maybe... but now I really have to go!" She blew a kiss and ran to the lift, hoping her Daddy hadn't noticed her extended absence.

Quietly clock (yes, I said clock) watching and barely conscious after her exertions with Simon, Claudia was back at her desk colour coding her stationery when the relative peace of the thirtieth floor was broken once again.

"CLAUDIA!"

BigPrick stormed over to Claudia's desk.

"What's up Daddy?" Claudia smiled winningly.

"One day! No, not even one whole day, and you've already caused chaos". BigPrick looked sternly at her and tried to resist the temptation to throw Claudia over his knees and give her a right spanking. The thought that she might enjoy it instantly crossed his mind and he had to make a real effort to concentrate on being mad.

"What are you talking about Daddy?" Claudia looked as innocent as she possibly could given she still felt a little sticky between her legs.

"Mr Porter in the mailroom." said BigPrick.

"What about him? Who's Mr Porter?" Claudia asked, genuinely unaware.

"The man you just gave a triple heart attack with your bare-assed performance in the loading bay with Simon!" BigPrick yelled as he thumped the top of Claudia's desk.

"Oh". Claudia tried to feel badly. "Is he going to be ok?"

"Yes..." said BigPrick still trying to look angry, "But apparently the Doctor told him he should consider bingo rather than hand-jobs at his age!"

Claudia couldn't help it. She giggled. "Oh Daddy... I'm so sorry. And you say I never do anything for anyone!"

Four-thirty pm and almost time to knock off for the day. Claudia checked her cell phone. Adam hadn't called. She didn't really expect him to but she didn't want to believe it was really, really over. That wasn't an easy cock to say goodbye to. Fuck it. And she liked him. Really, really liked him.

Her mind wandered back to last Saturday at Gina and Bradley's. Another hot night, and Adam's best mate Brad had suggested a late swim so they could all cool off. All four had stripped naked and enjoyed the chill of the water. Brad hadn't been able to keep his hands off Gina and eventually Claudia and Adam had retreated to the relative privacy of the garden. Adam had lain Claudia down, spread her legs and started to lick and suck her to orgasm. Claudia felt a rush of heat as she remembered Adam suddenly and roughly turning her over and entering her from behind, his favourite position.

Oh god. Claudia came to with a start and remembered where she was. She realised she'd been absentmindedly caressing her breast and one finger still lingered a little close to a near painfully erect nipple. She looked around. No one in sight. Good thing Mr Porter wasn't around eh? She walked quickly to the Ladies Room and locked herself in a cubicle. Wasting no time and wanting to finish what she had inadvertently started, she stroked her aching clit and gently slid two fingers deep inside, teasing herself to the brink of orgasm. Focussed entirely on the image of Adam, in no time at all Claudia shuddered with urgent release.

Five pm and Claudia was back at her desk, busily pretending to finish some urgent job or other. She looked up to see her Daddy fast approaching.

"Want to have dinner with your mother and me?" asked BigPrick. "I'm not leaving for a while yet but you're welcome to catch a lift with me back to the house. Might do you good to have a quiet night for a change..." he added teasingly.

Her cell phone vibrated noisily on the desk. Claudia held back a sigh of relief – saved by the bell. Her Daddy she loved but dinner with her mother was tantamount to torture or at the very least, similar to getting your bikini line waxed by an amateur.

She looked at her phone. There was one text message. From Adam!

Claudia felt a burst of hope then recollected the apartment key she still had. Typical, he would remember she still had it! Probably worried she would sneak back in and poison his tropical fish. Still hoping she might be wrong, Claudia blew her Daddy off with a kiss to read the message in private.

"Hey Pervy Princess. My place NOW! All is forgiven but only if you bend over backwards to make it up to me."

Claudia laughed out loud in delight.

"No fucking problem!!"

Jemster
Jemster
3 Followers