Penn-Dora's Box

Story Info
Wife's first cuckold.
2.1k words
3.62
138.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers

Penny is a beautiful, young looking 35 year old knockout. She truly has an hourglass shape, 34-C cup, 22" waist and 32" around the hips. Her long blond hair always shone and her big blue eyes always seemed to smile. I was so happy the day Penny agreed to be my wife, eight years ago. I have always adored her and often called her my Penn-Dora. Her pet name for me was Daddy.

I was ten years older than Penny, but she always said that she 'preferred older men as their main goal was to please the woman before the sought their own pleasure, unlike younger males whom just seemed to want to satisfy themselves.' I knew there would come a time when my interest in sex would be surpassed by hers', but at the time I was just so much in love with Penny that nothing else mattered. I knew the time was fastly approaching. It's not that I suffered from erectile dysfunction or anything like that. It was just that after working 8-10 hours a day six or seven days a week, trying to keep up with a woman that was in full bloom was too much for me to handle.

One night after a great love making session I mentioned that 'she was much too much a woman for any one man.' I meant it more as a compliment than a complaint as she truly satisfied me in every respect and I had always tried to do the same. She started to giggle out loud as she grasped my shriveling dick.

"You think that you could handle another mans' hands all over my body, caressing my nipples, exploring my sensed my interest as she continued. "Kiss me deep as he thrusts his large cock into my wet pussy." My cock was as hard as it's been in years. Penny quickly took me into her mouth as she said, "And suck his hard cock until he fills my mouth with his hot cream." I came right then. My cum was almost spent, but my cock just kept on shuttering in spasms. I don't know why it had that kind of effect on me, but I don't think that I have ever been that turned on in my life.

"WELL!" Penny said as she sat up and lit one of her cigarettes.

'God I wish she quit that filthy habit,' I thought as I answered, "What?"

"David, I know you want me to fuck another man. I can tell by how turned on it makes you. Do you think you could handle me fucking another man?" I was stunned by her question. I must admit that when she described another man taking liberties with her, it seem to really turn me on.

"Can I think about that one for a minute? I don't know. What do you think?" I hadn't really thought about it, but the idea was kind of intriguing and it was getting harder and harder to keep up with her.

"I don't think you could handle it," she said in her bratty voice and shook her pretty little head.

"Oh, I could handle it, but I just don't know if it's the right thing to do," I answered. "Besides, where would we find a guy that we would both agree on?"

"Well there's always Rick," she said without hesitation. "You must admit he's got a great body, not the greatest looking guy, but I'm not out to marry the guy, now am I," she continued as I listened stunned at what I was hearing. I notice she was tickling her clit as she spoke, almost subconsciously. I could feel my cock harden.

"What about Ann?" I asked smugly. Rick and Ann were our neighbors; not next door, but pretty close.

"She won't have to know about it, silly!" she said. I could see her mind was made up and I had such an erection that I hurriedly agreed and plunged my aching cock into her sodden pussy.

The next day came and went. Then a week went by and no mention of what was said on that lusty night. We even made love and no mention of Rick. I had just about forgotten about it when Penny said as I got home from working late, "Rick came over today."

I felt a knot in my stomach as I answered, "Oh yeah? And what, may I asked, went on when the cat was gone?" I could see a spark in Penny's eyes. She looked so alive. Her face was flushed with excitement and she had such a big smile on her face.

"Oh Daddy! Wait until we're in bed!" she cooded as she took my hand and led me to our room. I was of mixed emotions at that moment, but I could feel my manhood starting to stir. She slipped out of her sun dress, standing before me in her black lace panties and lacy black Basque. I noticed she had several bite marks on her lower neck and on both her breast as the Basque was almost completely undone and her breast were in full view. As she slowly removed her panties, I could detect a distinct scent of sex. My hard on was raging. I threw her on the bed and spread her thighs. I noticed there were a few bruise which were covered in cum that had leaked out of her soggy pussy. I was over come with lust as I latched onto her lips started to lap at he sodden pussy like a dog. It was the first time that I have ever tasted another man's cum. Penny purred like a kitten as I licked her clean.

She described the encounter in great detail that evening and I must admit that it did turn me on. 'What the hell! If it spices up our sex, which it seems to then what could it hurt?' I thought. Penny seemed so content for the next few days and we had great sex. I was getting my almost forgotten interest in sex again and I seemed to have a perpetual hard on. Yes life couldn't be better. Then Penny wanted to fuck Rick again.

"Well you can't just expect me to fuck him and forget him," she said. "He's got feeling too!"

Well what Penny wanted she always got and I reluctantly agreed to her having another encounter with our neighbor. She was going to have him over one night when I was out of town for a few days on business. I called her the first evening, late, after 2:00 PM in hopes of talking to her after he had left.

"Yes, I'm fine Honey," she said in her little girl voice.

"Did Rick come over tonight?" I questioned her as I got that same familiar knot in my guts.

"Well, yes of course Honey," she said in the same tone.

"What's up? Is he still there?" I croaked as the knot had moved up to my throat.

"Yes, yes, Honey. I'll talk to you tomorrow," she said and hung up.

I called the next morning, early as I didn't sleep a wink. "Hi Babe. How'd it go last night?"

She answered in a whisper, "It's still going. Rick taking a shower. I'll tell you all about it when you come home," she said and hung up again.

Needless to say my business trip was a wash. I arrived home the following day tired and a little saddle sore. I found Penny in tears. I asked her what was the matter. She informed me that Ann had caught the both of them this morning and made quite a scene. 'I bet she did!' I thought and smiled to myself.

"Rick said it was over between us and asked me not to call him again!" She was shattered, but inside I was happy that it was over.

A few nights had past and we were making love when Penny started to talk about how much she had enjoyed fucking Rick. Again as she did this she was playing with her clit. 'She hadn't got it out of her system!' I thought as I became erect watching her diddle herself. I could see lust in her eyes as she continued to flick at her clit as she described the way he would fuck her. "Fuck me hard!" she would say. I finally gave in and helped her plan another rendezvous with Rick. She would meet with him for a coffee and a chat in a near by town where neither of them were known.

That evening as she was getting ready for her date, I could see the familiar excitement on her face. She wore a short dress, black thong panties, no stockings or bra. I could feel the knot forming in my stomach as she left. I waited up most of the night, but must have fallen to sleep on the couch. I awoke about 6:00 am and she still wasn't home. I wasn't panicking, but I was a little concerned for her well being and I didn't have any idea where she was. I was certainly having second thoughts about this arrangement and decided to confront Penny when she returned.

Penny arrived home late that evening and was 'so tired' that she went to bed before we could talk. In the morning she told me that Ann had kicked Rick out of their house, 'No wonder!' I thought, and he was staying in a motel room. She then proceeded to tell me that Rick was going to move in with us. I could feel the knot growing in my stomach. I knew that if I objected or voiced any disagreement with the arrangement then I would not be included. I sorrowfully gave my consent and Rick moved into the house the next day.

Rick quickly took the dominate roll and moved into the master bedroom and offered me the cot in the spare room. At night I would hear the fucking their brains out as I lay in that cot, wacking myself off. Occasionally Penny would come to my room with a freshly filled snatch of Ricks cum and let me lick her clean.

"You better get use to it," she would say as I lapped. "His cock really turns me on and now I am his slut. You get to lick up after him. Understood!" It was a statement, not a question.

This went on for a few weeks and then Rick started to lay the law down. "You're going to suck me off tonight!" he said with a cruel laugh. "I'm going to cum in your mouth and you're going to swallow every drop of it. Understand?!"

"Well, I don't know about that," I offered, but the look on Penny's

face sent a chill through me.

"Don't worry, Daddy," she said. "I'll show you how! You'll get to learn to like it." With that she took Rick's cock out of his pants and started to lick the end. I had never thought about sucking another man's cock. Rick's was quite a bit larger than mine and it was still growing as Penny sucked him to a full erection. "Come here and learn," she said offering his swollen manhood. Sheepishly I approached. "Go ahead," Penny coaxed. "I know you want to suck on it." "Please Baby. It would really turn me on!"

Well, what Penny wanted she always got, so I took Rick's cock into my mouth. I could hear them both giggle as I did so. All of a sudden Rick rammed his rod down my throat, holding the back of my head to prevent my escape. I was chocking on the foreign object being forced into my throat. I couldn't breath. He just kept ramming my head into his cock. I thought I was going to pass out and then he came. I couldn't swallow that much and it gushed out the side of my mouth. Rick slapped the back of my head and ordered me to lick up the mess I had just made. As I licked Rick clean I noticed that Penny had her hand rubbing her clit. Rick pushed me away and said to Penny, "See. I told you it would turn you on!" He took her into my old bedroom and I could hear them fucking.

I went to my cot in the spare room. As I lay there I thought of what had happened over the last while and wondered where it would lead.

I didn't want to suck Rick's cock again, but then again, I didn't want to lose Penny. I was just about falling to sleep when I heard Penny say, "Daddy, Rick wants you!"

Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers