Pennies in the Slot?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now there were four or five girls near us dancing either completely topless like my little tart, or with blouses still on but unfastened, so that their tits bounced into view from time to time; and many of the guys had their shirts undone like mine also. The DJ had got the hint, and started to play some definitely sexy tracks, and I wasn't the only bloke whose trousers were being strained at the front.

And of course my little lady soon spotted this. Next time we had a slow number, she closed in towards me again, but not all the way; instead, with one hand round my neck, she reached down with the other and started to unzip my fly. I tried to stop her, but she wasn't having any; she slapped my hand away, finished unzipping me, and stuck her hand inside my trousers to grasp my cock through my pants.

I looked around a bit wildly, convinced that she'd gone too far; but all I could see were interested looks from the people round us, and rather lustful ones from one or two of the other girls. Nobody seemed to be too worried.

Then one of the other topless girls swung close, and stage-whispered to her, "Go on, get it out so we can all have a look!"

"Hey, just a minute!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, don't worry, we'll make sure you enjoy it", said this other girl, leaning close enough that her rather generous tits brushed against my arm as she spoke to me. "Go on, don't be a coward – let her, please!"

Oh, well, I was probably already going to get arrested. Might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb … I shrugged towards my partner. "OK, be my guest, I guess."

Next thing I knew, she'd pulled the top of my pants down and jerked my cock out into the open. I must be mad – letting a complete stranger bare my wedding tackle in a crowded dance hall – but I have to admit it was getting to me, and still none of the people around us seemed to mind. Well, the excitement was giving me the biggest hard-on I could remember having for a very long time, and I must admit I rather liked the interested and admiring looks I was getting from a couple of the other girls nearby.

The phrase "I didn't know where to put myself" springs to mind, but I have to admit that actually I knew exactly where I wanted to put myself!

My partner held my cock at the base and waggled it triumphantly at the other girls nearby. I was wondering whether any of the other guys nearby was going to get upset, but I think they were mostly just rather glad that it was me, not them, that was the victim of this little trollop. And now that trollop leant down and kissed the end of my tool, licking off the little bead of pre-cum that had started to gather there. "Mmm, I like your taste!"

"You know", she continued, "I think you're as much of a slut as I am – you're enjoying me doing this, aren't you?

I had to admit that, to my amazement, I was.

"OK, now for the big finale", she continued. "Let's really wow them, shall we? Can you support my weight?"

Well, I could easily … but surely …

"Oh, no. No way, you're not intending to … not right here on the dance floor?"

"She grinned and nodded. "Come on, everyone's already seen what you've got to offer. Now they can see mine too" – and with her free hand, she tugged at the knot in her belt so that it slipped undone, dropping her dress to the floor and leaving her completely naked – "Shall we put them together, folks?" she asked rather loudly of those around us, pulling my tool towards her pussy.

Several of the other people round us had now stopped all pretence of serious dancing, and were just watching us. Slowly, one of the girls nodded, then her partner did too, "Yeah, OK, go on – go for it!" And one by one, several of the other people around us started to nod, and to make encouraging remarks. One or two didn't look quite so sure … but they didn't move or turn away, either!

I was really getting into it now myself, so I reached out and blatantly stroked a finger down the outside of her pussy. She positively purred, and rubbed herself against my hand so that I could feel how wet she was. I pushed a bit harder, so that my finger sank into the folds of her vulva and stroked against her clitoris – which was well on the way to peeping out of its own accord, anyway.

"Ooh, yes, that feels good – go on, stroke me some more – I want to cum right here, with everyone watching – but not on your finger; come on, let's fuck!" She reached out and undid my belt, so that my trousers dropped, and jerked my pants down after them. I just didn't give a shit any more – they could arrest me if they wanted later, as long as I got a chance to give this randy little slut the shagging of her life first!

She stood up against me, raised a leg to my waist height and curled it round my back, then put her hands round my neck and raised her other leg too, wrapping both legs round my waist so as to press her pussy against my rock-hard cock. And now instinct took over. I no longer cared who was watching us, I just put my hands under her bottom and raised her up, with her full co-operation, till she was high enough and in the right position. My cock sprang free as soon as it was no longer trapped between her fur and my stomach; in the position she was in, her pussy was gaping open, and as I grasped her bum cheeks the ends of my fingers were getting wet, she was flooding so much.

Her cunt was gaping so wide that it really didn't take much aiming skill to lower her onto my eager tool. She moaned in pleasure as she sank onto my erection, and believe it or not, several of the people around us started to clap!

"Well, do you like fucking me in public?" she asked. "Bet you never thought you'd be doing something like this with the evening!"

"Oh, yes, I like it, alright. Certainly not what I was expecting of the night, but then I never expected to meet a cheap slut like you here!"

As I said that, she shivered and clenched her pussy muscles. Yes, she was definitely getting off on the insults. I carried on, "I must say, I've never come across anyone who's quite as brazenly slutty as you before. You really are a dirty little cow, aren't you?"

"Yes, yes, I am! I know I am! Keep telling me I am, I like it!"

"Yes, I'd call you a little whore – except you're not charging for it. You're a cheap little tart, picking up a complete stranger then fucking him in public like this – you really don't care who sees, do you?"

"No, I don't – LOOK, PEOPLE, WE'RE FUCKING! LOOK AT US FUCKING!" she shouted. Just in case anyone near us hadn't noticed …

The big-titted girl who'd encouraged us to take the final step now had her partner's cock out in the open as well, and was slowly wanking him off as they watched us; she'd lost her own skirt somewhere along the way, and he'd slipped a hand inside her skimpy panties and clearly had a couple of fingers well up her, as his thumb stroked her clitoris.

Some of the other couples were having a good grope at each other as well … then the big-titted girl sashayed up to us, and with her spare hand started gently massaging my balls and the root of my shaft as it slid in and out of my partner, with her own cunt still clearly getting a good massage from her bloke. Her hand was getting sticky with love juices, but she didn't seem to mind; in fact, after a moment she raised her hand to her mouth and licked some of our juices off it, then pushed it at his mouth, for him to have a taste of us too.

Meanwhile, my little sex-bomb was bouncing up and down on me like crazy. I whispered to her that I was about to cum, and she said (rather loudly), "Oh, good! Come on, cum in me, fill me with your spunk – and keep talking to me about it!"

"You're getting to me, you know, you little whore – I think I'm cumming – I'm going to fill that fruity little cunt of yours with my spunk. Come on, squeeze those fuck-muscles round me, you'll have my juice in a moment, Uh, uh, urrrh!" (Well, you try to write down the noises you make when you're cumming!)

"Aah! He's cumming in me! I can feel it, and I'm cumming too! Oh! Oh!" she moaned and collapsed against me. We actually got a round of applause from the people around us – and the big-titted girl was fairly clearly having her own climax, although more quietly than my partner. And Christ, while she'd already got her boyfriend's cock out, she'd just brought him off as well; milking his cum into her hand, she started to rub it into her bouncy tits.

I have to admit that now I'd cum myself, it was getting a bit difficult to keep supporting the slut's weight – one of the muscles that had been helping hold her up seemed to have lost some of its energy for a moment! I gently lowered her back to the floor, letting her get her feet back under her (although her legs seemed a bit wobbly at first!) She let go of me, and turned to pick up her dress from where it lay a few feet away on the floor – and fortunately, I could still see where my trousers and pants were, and was able to grab them and start to get them back on again. The other prople around us were hastily making themselves a bit more decent again, too.

And throughout all this, nobody official-looking seemed to have noticed – the DJ certainly had, but he'd been watching us just as happily as everyone else had, and didn't seem inclined to call any bouncers or anything.

"Hey, big boy!" It was my little partner again, now with her dress back on, looking more-or-less decent. "That was really fun. You can keep my undies as a souvenir. I'll be around for another week or two – if I see you again, let's have another shag, shall we?"

And with that, she eeled off into the crowd and vanished from sight. I never did find out her name, although I did meet her again once more that holiday – and she kept her promise (but that's another story).

12